PDA

View Full Version : Would You Rather - Guys Only

cantthinkofanything
12-05-2012, 02:41 PM
Would you rather have sex with another dude or with a female chimpanzee?

Viva Las Espuelas
12-05-2012, 04:13 PM
If I had to, it depends who's ass is less hairy.

bus driver
12-05-2012, 04:18 PM
If I had to, it depends who's ass is less hairy.

:lmao

once you fuck a monkey it is firm decision, I am out of the pussy game for good

http://youtu.be/JGOjixqd7Do

mrsmaalox
12-05-2012, 05:14 PM
Oh puhleeze! These secret poll results are bullshit! :flipoff

Bobby Junk
12-05-2012, 05:17 PM
I've got nothing to hide.

Koolaid_Man
12-05-2012, 07:09 PM

you're sick..I have a lesbian friend that tried to confuse me on sexuality...she said that if a man has sex with a guy just one or twice that doesn't mean he's gay...:lol she says that being gay is defined as actually being in a relationship with someone...and she gave a pretty convincing argument...she said that if she slept with a guy once or twice...that does NOT make her heterosexual or even Bi....she says she'd still be considered gay/ lesbian because she's in a gay / lesbian relationship...her reasoning did kinda fuck with my sense of reasonableness...

CubanSucks
12-05-2012, 07:45 PM
Gotta go with dude and it's a fairly easy decision over another species. A better question would be "fuck a female chimp or get fucked in the ass by human male?" I might have to go interspecies

you're sick..I have a lesbian friend that tried to confuse me on sexuality...she said that if a man has sex with a guy just one or twice that doesn't mean he's gay...:lol she says that being gay is defined as actually being in a relationship with someone...and she gave a pretty convincing argument...she said that if she slept with a guy once or twice...that does NOT make her heterosexual or even Bi....she says she'd still be considered gay/ lesbian because she's in a gay / lesbian relationship...her reasoning did kinda fuck with my sense of reasonableness...

tell your dumb dike friend that if someone is attracted to someone of the same sex then they're gay. It's got nothing to do with actions, stop trying to get philosophical about it

Latarian Milton
12-05-2012, 07:49 PM
don't see no problem having sex with female chimpanzees when its damn ok to fuck female monkeys like most straight guys do everyday. females ain't the same animals like us and theres no term like "woman" or "female human" in my dictionary tbh

cantthinkofanything
12-06-2012, 12:53 AM
Guys...quit PM'ing me. Beyonce is NOT a chimpanzee.

Avante
12-06-2012, 12:59 AM
You're one weird dude, wow!

cantthinkofanything
12-06-2012, 01:12 AM
:lmao He is one fucked up individual. Has he met your Mom?

I met all over her fat tummy last night.

cantthinkofanything
12-06-2012, 01:23 AM
Was it PHAT?

If "PHAT" means hairy sweaty and covered with pimples then yes.

Avante
12-06-2012, 01:44 AM
:lmao He is one fucked up individual. Has he met your Mom?

He's too busy humping monkeys while sucking off gay guys.

Avante
12-06-2012, 01:46 AM
I met all over her fat tummy last night.

One more time...

My mom died a few years ago.

Dude, grow up!

mojorizen7
12-06-2012, 02:47 AM
Voted female chimp. No hesitation.
I figure i could just strap on a banana and she'd cum in an instant and i could just walk away at that point with a pretty clear conscience.

Brunodf
12-06-2012, 10:50 AM
wtf

purplengold
12-06-2012, 11:25 AM
didn't aids start with fucking chimps?

lebomb
12-06-2012, 03:14 PM
didn't aids start with fucking chimps?

thats why you wrap it up first.........condoms duh??!!

CuckingFunt
12-06-2012, 04:13 PM
Voted female chimp. No hesitation.
I figure i could just strap on a banana and she'd cum in an instant and i could just walk away at that point with a pretty clear conscience.

So, then, your scenario is one in which you're fucking the female chimp for her benefit? Interesting.

mojorizen7
12-08-2012, 04:21 AM
So, then, your scenario is one in which you're fucking the female chimp for her benefit? Interesting.

I'm a giver,what can i say? Still interested? I promise...no bananas.

howbouthemspurs
12-08-2012, 05:27 AM
I would go with the dude that pretends to be a female chimp who pretends to be Lindsay Lohan ("Mean Girls" Lindsay Lohan).

Wild Cobra
12-08-2012, 07:58 AM
Why doesn't it surprise me that you are having fantasies about both?