PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Fake Joey Crawford, Guns, A Noose, Halloween, Bad Timing

tlongII
12-05-2012, 09:47 PM
http://www.sportsgrid.com/nba/tim-duncan-tony-parker-fake-joey-crawford-guns-a-noose-halloween-bad-timing/

http://coedbc.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/duncan-parker-crawford-guns.jpg

What’s the best way to follow up being fined $250,000 by the NBA for resting your starters in a prime-time matchup with the defending NBA champions? Probably not this? Okay, fair enough.

To the Spurs stars’ credit, the photo appears to be from teammate Stephen Jackson’s Halloween party, and Fake Joey Crawford showing up seems to be an unplanned addition considering Tim Duncan is dressed as The Punisher and Tony Parker is dressed as… The Punisher with an eye-patch? Even so, this photo will probably be enough for David Stern to hit the Spurs with another hefty fine for simulating murdering a league official.

I mean, I’m on the Spurs side in their recent struggle with the league, but even I have to say this is too much. It’d be different if it was cartoon violence (picturing Duncan and Parker as Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck smashing a Fudd-ed out Joey Crawford in the head with a mallet), but realistic-looking toy guns pointed at Crawford’s head with a noose in the background? That is going too far.

irishock
12-05-2012, 09:47 PM
old news dumbas

DMC
12-05-2012, 09:52 PM
Did you hear the lockout ended?

Reck
12-05-2012, 10:03 PM
If Stern would have seen this before fining them 250k he would have probably gone up more.

He fined JR Smith like 5k or something to that effect for tweeting a picture of some whore. Imagine how much he'd fine you for mocking one of his precious officials.

AussieFanKurt
12-05-2012, 10:04 PM
already like two threads for this

jeebus
12-05-2012, 10:14 PM
poor tl:lolng. after waking up from his coma from celebrating the Blazers 2 game win streak too hard, he's missed so much.

pass1st
12-05-2012, 10:18 PM
Only bad timing is the timing of your thread, tlong

BlackSwordsMan
12-05-2012, 11:09 PM
it doesn't even look like crawford, duncan or parker
so fake

rayjayjohnson
12-05-2012, 11:25 PM
Wow. In other news, Durant went to the Sonics and Brandon Roy's an all star.

:lmao tlong