PDA

View Full Version : Are you guys serious?

Reck
12-06-2012, 04:45 AM
Two weeks talking about whether there is a god or not? How about we change the tune. 16 Pages of nothing but blasphemy and idiocy. C'mon fellas, lets spice the Club with something more- I dont know, fruitful?

Avante
12-06-2012, 04:53 AM
Two weeks talking about whether there is a god or not? How about we change the tune. 16 Pages of nothing but blasphemy and idiocy. C'mon fellas, lets spice the Club with something more- I dont know, fruitful?

BRAVO...on finally doing something/anything.

Why worry about..."one"...thread here, what we are hurting for space? Were you invited, nope. Why not worry about ....you? I am proud of you however, a real thread all by your lonesome, wow!!!!!!!!!!

We need a song to celebrate this monumental moment. Be right back.

P2AleuLVtE4

AussieFanKurt
12-06-2012, 05:00 AM
so how about that weather

Avante
12-06-2012, 05:07 AM
so how about that weather

We are bound to have some.

Hey Shadowmoaner here's a cool idea, why don't you start another thread about something, what do ya think?

Wild Cobra
12-06-2012, 05:34 AM

I only see 5 pages.

JudynTX
12-06-2012, 10:07 AM
Don't you find it entertaining? It's an argument no one will win.

DMC
12-06-2012, 11:31 AM
Any professional bass fishermen here? Anyone here bowhunt for deer? Any of you handgun enthusiasts? No? I don't want to talk about sprinters or blues musicians.

DMC
12-06-2012, 11:32 AM
Don't you find it entertaining? It's an argument no one will win.

Not true. Many people who never thought much about it eventually start thinking about it and come to the conclusion that it's all bullshit. That person won their life back.

We are saving people, one at a time. That's why there are more atheists today than ever.

bus driver
12-06-2012, 11:54 AM

meanwhile the rate her ass and the rate her threads are only 2 pages long. :pctoss fuckn bullshit :pctoss

theInternet
12-06-2012, 12:19 PM

Are YOU freakin' serious!?!? This has been happening since Al Gore got this shit started.

Avante
12-06-2012, 01:25 PM
Any professional bass fishermen here? Anyone here bowhunt for deer? Any of you handgun enthusiasts? No? I don't want to talk about sprinters or blues musicians.

NEWSFLASH

Nobody really gives a fat fuck what you want. Wow what a stud you can kill a defenseless deer, bet you're hung like a mule huh? Why not try that bow and arrow shit on a lion or a rhino?

CuckingFunt
12-06-2012, 03:48 PM
meanwhile the rate her ass and the rate her threads are only 2 pages long. :pctoss fuckn bullshit :pctoss

You want more pictures of drunk girls puking or shitting themselves?

Creepn
12-06-2012, 05:17 PM

Nah, more like girls too drunk to realize that one of their titties are hanging out or girls plastered with their legs open exposing their panties or au naturals.

I'm down with that.

ohmwrecker
12-06-2012, 06:57 PM

How did I miss that?!

mouse
12-07-2012, 12:30 AM
It's an argument no one will win.

Not true when many misguided Athiest in this forum finally pass they will truly know how bad they lost the God aurgument.

thunderup
12-07-2012, 01:04 AM
Stupid argument that's just a waste of time. A reason why I don't partake in such things.

mouse
12-07-2012, 01:55 AM
Stupid argument that's just a waste of time. A reason why I don't partake in such things.

So your an Atheist?