PDA

View Full Version : What if...

Wild Cobra
12-06-2012, 07:34 AM
What is you had enough money to do as you pleased? My biggest curiosity is...

Would you put your money where your mouth is?

DMX7
12-06-2012, 08:46 AM
I'd probably give a lot more... although I already give a lot now.

Wild Cobra
12-06-2012, 08:50 AM
I'd probably give a lot more... although I already give a lot now.
Then do so. Nobody is stopping you from writing a check.

DMX7
12-06-2012, 08:55 AM
Then do so. Nobody is stopping you from writing a check.

Maintaining my lifestyle is stopping me from writing more checks.

I guess I thought this was one of those "what would you do if you won the lotto" questions?". I give a decent amount to various causes/institutions. I'm just saying i'd probably give more if I had more.

Wild Cobra
12-06-2012, 08:57 AM
Maintaining my lifestyle is stopping me from writing more checks.
Does that mean you cannot put your money where your mouth is, so you insist on redistributing other people tax dollars?

DMX7
12-06-2012, 08:58 AM
Does that mean you cannot put your money where your mouth is, so you insist on redistributing other people tax dollars?

No.

Wild Cobra
12-06-2012, 08:59 AM
No.
Well then, what?

DMX7
12-06-2012, 09:04 AM
Well then, what?

huh?

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-06-2012, 09:07 AM
:lmao WC is clinically retarded

CosmicCowboy
12-06-2012, 09:12 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/__jFgOqdirRY/SadO9qQtwSI/AAAAAAAACJU/k7GrfMZraBA/s400/man_eating_money.jpg

scott
12-06-2012, 10:31 AM
I'd pay Wild Cobra to never post on this forum again.

coyotes_geek
12-06-2012, 10:35 AM
I'd buy a pony. Take that libtards!

LnGrrrR
12-06-2012, 11:08 AM
:lmao WC is clinically retarded

:lmao

who didn know that WC would find some way to put "redistribute" into this thread even if it made no sense :lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-06-2012, 11:12 AM
:lmao

who didn know that WC would find some way to put "redistribute" into this thread even if it made no sense :lmao
The best recent unintentionally hilarious WC moment came in the club thread about singing song lyrics wrong.

Basically, people were posting different song lyrics in the thread they had been singing wrong for years before figuring out what the real lyrics were, then WC came into the thread to start correcting the song lyrics people were posting specifically because they were wrong :lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-06-2012, 11:15 AM
Here it is if you're curious:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206159

LnGrrrR
12-06-2012, 11:15 AM
The best recent unintentionally hilarious WC moment came in the club thread about singing song lyrics wrong.

Basically, people were posting different song lyrics in the thread they had been singing wrong for years before figuring out what the real lyrics were, then WC came into the thread to start correcting the song lyrics people were posting specifically because they were wrong :lmao

Actually :lol ... Time to pop by the club...

You think WC does stuff like this in real life? Like he walks by a bus stop, sees people sitting, checks his watch and tells them, "You know, the bus won't be here for another 30 minutes." As they all get pissed off?

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-06-2012, 11:16 AM

You think WC does stuff like this in real life? Like he walks by a bus stop, sees people sitting, checks his watch and tells them, "You know, the bus won't be here for another 30 minutes." As they all get pissed off?
We already know he does this kinda stuff irl. He stalked a girl online and tracked her address down thinking he was soooooooooooo smart for doing it and then was surprised she was freaked out by it :lmao

clambake
12-06-2012, 11:25 AM
Here it is if you're curious:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206159

"your parents must have been siblings" lol

TeyshaBlue
12-06-2012, 12:39 PM
I would pay off my debt and with the remaining $45 bucks, I'd buy a big ass steak.

TeyshaBlue
12-06-2012, 12:40 PM

He's ST's Cliff Claven.

LnGrrrR
12-06-2012, 12:43 PM
Is anything complicated for WC? Is there anything he's admitted ignorance to? Maybe that's why he was so incredulous to hear that people mishear song lyrics.

LnGrrrR
12-06-2012, 12:44 PM
He's ST's Cliff Claven.

You know I'm too young to appreciate that post, right? :) [/payback for Clovis jokes]

TeyshaBlue
12-06-2012, 12:47 PM
*smacks LnGrrrR with my walker*

ElNono
12-06-2012, 12:52 PM
I'll buy an election, tbh...

TeyshaBlue
12-06-2012, 12:53 PM
I'll buy an election, tbh...

Winner.

Oh, Gee!!
12-06-2012, 01:11 PM
two chicks at the same time

TeyshaBlue
12-06-2012, 01:21 PM

Like we haven't already done that.......

FromWayDowntown
12-06-2012, 01:23 PM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-4FmRwmrdagw/UHmxpgmdfpI/AAAAAAAAAt0/ilj4Avg1HZE/s320/JumpToConclusionsMat.jpg

Jeff Van Gundy
12-06-2012, 01:41 PM

:lol I lol'd. I can imagine that.

Drachen
12-06-2012, 01:55 PM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-4FmRwmrdagw/UHmxpgmdfpI/AAAAAAAAAt0/ilj4Avg1HZE/s320/JumpToConclusionsMat.jpg

I really like that this thread delivered two office space references in rapid succession.

George Gervin's Afro
12-06-2012, 01:59 PM
Duh..I'd go to vegas and blow lots of money on women and gambling..

baseline bum
12-06-2012, 03:34 PM
You know I'm too young to appreciate that post, right? :) [/payback for Clovis jokes]

No you're not; you lie like the lies perpetuated by the Repug VRWC Roger Ailes racist redneck bubbas. gfy

Wild Cobra
12-06-2012, 04:27 PM
If you noticed, i asked if they thought the lyrics they posted were what they discovered as right, or if that is what they were singing for 20 years.

It's one thing to believe the lyrics are wrong, but to sing it that way for 20 years... Why type of demented minds do we have here at Spurstalk?

TeyshaBlue
12-06-2012, 04:36 PM
Why type of demented minds do we have here at Spurstalk?

I've become addicted to Vitamin I.

CuckingFunt
12-06-2012, 05:02 PM
My biggest curiosity is...

Yes.

Though you must admit, the stakes are pretty low if this is your burning question. It seems odd to me that you're more curious about whether or not we'd put our money where our mouths are than you are about the location of our collective mouths to begin with. Without first establishing the latter, the former is pretty well meaningless, no?

CuckingFunt
12-06-2012, 05:04 PM

The sad thing is I think this might genuinely be your best, most earnest attempt at clever "gotcha" journalism...

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-06-2012, 06:34 PM
If you noticed, i asked if they thought the lyrics they posted were what they discovered as right, or if that is what they were singing for 20 years.

It's one thing to believe the lyrics are wrong, but to sing it that way for 20 years... Why type of demented minds do we have here at Spurstalk?
:lmao still defending it

CosmicCowboy
12-06-2012, 06:39 PM
What is you had enough money to do as you pleased? My biggest curiosity is...

I'd do a political forum GTG at the ranch and pay every ones way and kidnap those that tried to pass.

Gotta warn you i would be wearing body armor and packing, though....LOL

spursncowboys
12-06-2012, 07:08 PM
I'd do a political forum GTG at the ranch and pay every ones way and kidnap those that tried to pass.

Gotta warn you i would be wearing body armor and packing, though....LOL
Bunny Ranch?

Nbadan
12-06-2012, 08:13 PM
Makes sense...the GOP theme of the day seems to be 'money envy'

Creepn
12-06-2012, 09:32 PM

Sorry but no. I just read the thread and you was indeed correcting lyrics that they already knew it was wrong. After you "corrected" several posters, you then started hounding posters for singing the wrong lyrics for years.

It's pretty pitiful. I can't even laugh at it.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-06-2012, 09:44 PM
It's pretty pitiful. I can't even laugh at it.

:lmao you can't? It's pretty hilarious imo.

DMX7
12-06-2012, 10:47 PM
WC's overtly racist comments about black surgeons and blacks in general are the most comical to me.

Clipper Nation
12-07-2012, 12:09 AM
Am I the only one who pictured WC screaming "Aha!" as he clicked "Post" here, thinking he finally exposed the libtard conspiracy?

Wild Cobra
12-07-2012, 06:58 AM
Am I the only one who pictured WC screaming "Aha!" as he clicked "Post" here, thinking he finally exposed the libtard conspiracy?
Unlikely, but then, people continue to use their own bigotry of me to lead them to the incorrect conclusions. You have no idea how comical, and infuriating, it is at the same time.