Bynumite
12-06-2012, 03:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruav0KvQOOg

PGDynasty24
12-06-2012, 04:49 PM
Cool Commercial

DAF86
12-06-2012, 05:05 PM
Messi=God always doing better things than Kobe, seems about right.

baseline bum
12-06-2012, 05:20 PM
That's pretty funny.

ImDaNuts
12-06-2012, 08:04 PM
Not bad

JRHernandez88
12-06-2012, 10:19 PM
Lol

lefty
12-06-2012, 10:46 PM
2 overrated faggots

Stalin
12-07-2012, 03:07 AM
2 overrated faggots

Co sign

Kuestmaster
12-07-2012, 03:17 AM
Messi can only be compared to Michael Jordan. He shits on Kobe.

Latarian Milton
12-07-2012, 09:00 AM
messi ain't that good n he's been overrated by the media imho. dude just benefits from playing on a great team and the team's system which his style fits damn well, he ain't gonna be considered a great of all time until he proves it while playing for his national team where he doesn't have xavi or iniesta on his back to spoonfeed him every clinical pass. he doesn't appear any better than the likes of tevez or aguerro on the national team tbh

Jodelo
12-07-2012, 10:23 AM
messi ain't that good n he's been overrated by the media imho. dude just benefits from playing on a great team and the team's system which his style fits damn well, he ain't gonna be considered a great of all time until he proves it while playing for his national team where he doesn't have xavi or iniesta on his back to spoonfeed him every clinical pass. he doesn't appear any better than the likes of tevez or aguerro on the national team tbh

:toast

lefty
12-07-2012, 10:28 AM
If that plane goes down, I dont think Xavi, Iniesta, Shaq and Pau will be around to save them

Relevancy
12-07-2012, 12:37 PM
messi ain't that good n he's been overrated by the media imho. dude just benefits from playing on a great team and the team's system which his style fits damn well, he ain't gonna be considered a great of all time until he proves it while playing for his national team where he doesn't have xavi or iniesta on his back to spoonfeed him every clinical pass. he doesn't appear any better than the likes of tevez or aguerro on the national team tbhLol at this wanna-be nigga. You always make me laugh when I read your posts for some reason:lmao

Relevancy
12-07-2012, 12:39 PM
If that plane goes down, I dont think Xavi, Iniesta, Shaq and Pau will be around to save themCan you do something else other than trolling? If you can I would like to see glimpses of your outstanding posts, thb.

lefty
12-07-2012, 02:29 PM
Can you do something else other than trolling? If you can I would like to see glimpses of your outstanding posts, thb.

It wasnt trolling TBH

JRHernandez88
12-07-2012, 02:34 PM
Truth bomb

lefty
12-07-2012, 02:36 PM

Messi cant be compared to Jordan; Jordan didnt need Xavi and Iniesta

And everybody shits on Kobe anyway

JRHernandez88
12-07-2012, 02:38 PM
Messi cant be compared to Jordan; Jordan didnt need Xavi and Iniesta

And everybody shits on Kobe anyway
Jordan needed Pippen, tbh.

JRHernandez88
12-07-2012, 02:47 PM
The other parts true tho

DAF86
12-07-2012, 04:00 PM

Argentina's all-time top scorer:

1-Batistua-56 (Retired)
2-Crespo-35 (Retired)
3-Maradona-34 (Retired)
4-Messi-31

So Messi at age 25 is already 4th all-time on goals scored with the Argie NT, quite a number for somebody that sucks with the NT. For example, the guys that don't appear to be any less than him (Aguero and Tevez) don't get to that number combined.

Messi not performing for Argentina is a myth that everybody blindly repeats.

Jodelo
12-07-2012, 04:37 PM
DAF to the rescue. Who would have thought...

DAF86
12-07-2012, 05:23 PM
DAF to the rescue. Who would have thought...

Is good to have facts and reality on your side when arguing something, tbh.

GoodOdor
12-07-2012, 06:13 PM

I guess it's just a coincidence you have Manu's and Messi's cocks in your mouth....

Manu>dirk tbh.

DeadlyDynasty
12-07-2012, 06:17 PM
Messi plays soccer, and like all soccer players he enjoys a twink. Keep that gay shit out of the NBA Forum, por favor.

DAF86
12-07-2012, 06:18 PM
I guess it's just a coincidence you have Manu's and Messi's cocks in your mouth....

Manu>dirk tbh.

Not sure what your point is, tbrh.

Bynumite
12-07-2012, 06:21 PM
Shouldn't have started this thread tbh, now FAP86 took his midget dickriding faggotry to the nba forum.

GoodOdor
12-07-2012, 06:25 PM
Not sure what your point is, tbrh.

Someone who thinks that Manu>Dirk shouldn't claim to have any facts on his side, tbh.

whitemamba
12-07-2012, 06:32 PM
pretty funny tbh

TDMVPDPOY
12-07-2012, 06:38 PM

1-Batistua-56 (Retired)
2-Crespo-35 (Retired)
3-Maradona-34 (Retired)
4-Messi-31

So Messi at age 25 is already 4th all-time on goals scored with the Argie NT, quite a number for somebody that sucks with the NT. For example, the guys that don't appear to be any less than him (Aguero and Tevez) don't get to that number combined.

an overrated fck whose team on paper looks better then anything c.ronaldo has to work with on the NT, yet doesnt advance that far....overrated hack

why dont u post up barca games where messi didnt play in W-L
and games the other 2 turds xavi inieasta didnt play...

Brunodf
12-07-2012, 06:41 PM

100% this. Ronaldo>> Messi

DAF86
12-07-2012, 07:02 PM
Someone who thinks that Manu>Dirk shouldn't claim to have any facts on his side, tbh.

Agreed son, now can you explain to me what were you trying to say with that "coincidene" comment? Thanks in advance.

KL2
12-07-2012, 07:11 PM
Didn't know people watch gay ass soccer tbh

GoodOdor
12-07-2012, 07:13 PM
Agreed son, now can you explain to me what were you trying to say with that "coincidene" comment? Thanks in advance.

The "coincidence" is that you happen to have the cock of any Argentinean sportsman very far up your ass tbh......all I'm saying is there might
be a bit of a bias thing going on here......

DAF86
12-07-2012, 07:20 PM
The "coincidence" is that you happen to have the cock of any Argentinean sportsman very far up your ass tbh......all I'm saying is there might

No, it's not coincidence I'm pretty sure I like them as much as I like them 'cause besides liking the way they play they're also my countrymen, I really don't know for sure but I think that helps.

Although there are examples like Maradona, Tevez and Nocioni where that isn't the case so I don't know.

Still don't understand what this have to do with what I said, I don't say that Messi is the best player in the World 'cause he is a countrymen of mine I say that 'cause he is the best player in the World, pretty simple. I don't go around saying that Ginobili is the best player in the World, tbh.

lefty
12-07-2012, 09:43 PM

:lmao

pass1st
12-07-2012, 09:54 PM
http://sportygifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/funny-sports-pictures-messi.jpg

Spur_Fanatic
12-07-2012, 10:49 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A9Ytf2mCcAApRyE.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A9baMZDCMAAeIme.jpg

Here's a GIF (thx to Redcafe.net)

http://i.minus.com/iUAYnBSc0LABY.gif

Bynumite
12-07-2012, 10:56 PM
What surprises me most is the fact that he tried to assist one of his five teammates, when they were all clearly offside... dumb midget :lol

Latarian Milton
12-07-2012, 11:01 PM

1-Batistua-56 (Retired)
2-Crespo-35 (Retired)
3-Maradona-34 (Retired)
4-Messi-31

messi is obnoxiously overhyped but it doesn't mean he not a good player, he just not as good as people think he is imho. he's achieved countless successes with F.C. barcelona but what's the best he's done with his national team? 1/4 finals of world cup or something? ronaldo has carried his national team further in the world cup and i don't think ronaldo's supporting casts were nearly as good as what messi got tbh.

also at the club level, if you take him off barca's squad n let him play for United, i doubt he gon be more efficient then rooney or RvP tbh

Spur_Fanatic
12-07-2012, 11:04 PM
Ronaldo carried Portugal?
He has what? 1 goal in all his WC appearances? And I think it was against Iran or something. I can't remember any other goal of his.

If that's taking care of business for you...

Spur_Fanatic
12-07-2012, 11:09 PM
My bad. He actually scored 2 (two) goals. One vs Iran, 2nd one against North Korea.

Well, at least he is a great playmak... ah, wait.

Bynumite
12-07-2012, 11:27 PM

Want some facts? Barca's 19 games in row with no losses when the midget doesn't play. The fact is, the midget is the product of the system and the great players around him, period.

it's me
12-07-2012, 11:51 PM
Want some facts? Barca's 19 games in row with no losses when the midget doesn't play. The fact is, the midget is the product of the system and the great players around him, period.

lol.... ignorant hater talking based on a madrid newspapers stats......... have you actually watched him play? do you have stats of barca playing without Iniesta? dude's actually injured pretty often?....do you have his stats playing in barca without Xavi and Iniesta?......do you know who is the assist leader for Barca?......................:lmao you're adorable.

it's me
12-08-2012, 12:05 AM
Midget has accomplished something not argentine has ever had............... top brazilian legends, like the real Ronaldo and Ronaldinho praise him and acknowledge him as the best. Seeing Brazilian kids with Messi's jersey is something nt even Maradona accomplished. I have to admit I thought he was another Robinho, but dude's shown his class.

lefty
12-08-2012, 12:42 AM
Midget has accomplished something not argentine has ever had............... top brazilian legends, like the real Ronaldo and Ronaldinho praise him and acknowledge him as the best. Seeing Brazilian kids with Messi's jersey is something nt even Maradona accomplished. I have to admit I thought he was another Robinho, but dude's shown his class.
Dudes who never touched the WC praising another dude who never touched the WC

Yeah makes sense

Bynumite
12-08-2012, 12:54 AM

Yeah makes sense

Please log out immediately, you're an embarassment.

Ronaldo and Ronaldinho not WC winners? :lmao

Bynumite
12-08-2012, 12:55 AM
:lmao

lefty
12-08-2012, 01:11 AM
Please log out immediately, you're an embarassment.

Ronaldo and Ronaldinho not WC winners? :lmao

as the men ?

Yeah sure

Warming dat bench :lmao

Just GTFO, rook :lmao

midnightpulp
12-08-2012, 01:11 AM

So he's like the soccer version of Kobe then?

ElNono
12-08-2012, 01:15 AM
Look at all the Madrid fans coming out of the woodwork after being tormented by midget over the years :lmao

Nothing to see here, tbh

lefty
12-08-2012, 01:20 AM
Look at all the Madrid fans coming out of the woodwork after being tormented by midget over the years :lmao

Nothing to see here, tbh

It has nothing to do with it TBH :lol

Props to Messi for tormenting RMAO

But still, Mini and KoMe are glorified Pippens :lmao

ANd yeah, CR7 is a faggot :lmao

Bynumite
12-08-2012, 01:26 AM
as the men ?

Yeah sure

Warming dat bench :lmao

Just GTFO, rook :lmao

Bitch please.

Ronaldo was the tournament's top scorer with 8 goals when Brazil won the 2002 World Cup and scored Brazil's 2 goals in the Final vs Germany.

Ronaldinho is an under 17 and senior WC champion.

Keep digging that hole, fool :lmao Lefty :lmao

ElNono
12-08-2012, 01:58 AM
It has nothing to do with it TBH :lol

Bitch please.

:rolleyes

Latarian Milton
12-08-2012, 09:48 AM
a strong midfield is what barca lives on and xavi who's the brain of this team is more important then anyone else including the argentinian midget imho

Jodelo
12-08-2012, 09:59 AM
a strong midfield is what barca lives on and xavi who's the brain of this team is more important then anyone else including the argentinian midget imho

Yep.

Relevancy
12-08-2012, 10:20 AM
:lmaoGod damn it are you annoying with your rolling smiley faces, here's a fun fact for you. While you trash a legendary player on a "message board":lmao and want to validate your worthless opinion above everyone else's, the rest of the world already recognizes where Messi is ending up, but no you keep your little game going, which is not much.:lmao:lmao Shitting on people in Message boards:lmao

Relevancy
12-08-2012, 10:22 AM
a strong midfield is what barca lives on and xavi who's the brain of this team is more important then anyone else including the argentinian midget imhoStfu little nigga, you don't no shit about futbol. Keep on doing what you always do early in the morning, being a nigga when your not:lmao

it's me
12-08-2012, 11:05 AM

lol..... Messi will probably end up his career playing midfield (he's done that and rack up assists so easily) .....go back and review xavi's play when he was 25 years old.............. great player but not near close to what he's now............. messi haters should be humble enough to change their mind and enjoy the best player of the world and the history he's writing game by game.

it's me
12-08-2012, 11:08 AM

Yeah makes sense

:lmao .......................... no need to comment, how in the hell you dare to talk about futbol.

Spur_Fanatic
12-08-2012, 11:51 AM

Yeah makes sense

:frying:

Ok, seriously, peeps. lefty is just trolling now.

DAF86
12-08-2012, 01:13 PM
So he's like the soccer version of Kobe then?

Messi is like the soccer version of Kobe if Kobe actually was the player his fans think he is.

DAF86
12-08-2012, 01:22 PM

lol 19 games in a row with no loses.

What about the % of victories?

And most of those games are meaningless matches against shitty oposition where Messi gets a rest 'cause the coach knows he isn't needed. He doesn't miss big matches 'cause he doesn't get injured unlike Iniesta who spends half a season injured every year. (How does Barca do in those games btw? :lol)

Besides Xavi and Iniesta get subbed pretty often for matches and Barcelona just keeps on winning so that argument goes both ways.

lefty
12-08-2012, 01:54 PM
:lmao .......................... no need to comment, how in the hell you dare to talk about futbol.
yeah won the WC as bench warmers :lmao

Venti Quattro
12-08-2012, 07:08 PM
100% this. Ronaldo>> Messi

:rollin :rollin :lmao Nice try at a joke

Spur_Fanatic
12-09-2012, 04:58 PM
86 goals in a year, new record.

And some try to compare him to Cristiano Ronaldo, lol.

DAF86
12-09-2012, 05:02 PM
This record Messi broke is like breaking Chamberlain's record of 50 ppg in a season. Beast, tbh.

DMC
12-09-2012, 05:29 PM
Soccer is a faggot sport. Bunch of pussies running around chasing a volleyball with spots on it.