PDA

View Full Version : NEW FIFA 13 PLAYSTATION LEAGUE FOR THE MATURE GAMER.. Serious league, No kids !!

GKAI
12-07-2012, 12:23 PM
New to site . I am from the USA but originally from Brazil . Living in NYC
I have FIFA 13 on PS3 and forming a small league of friends to play a mini season .

The league will be simple ... 8 teams.. Two grouped divisions with 4 teams in each...everyone will play each other twice in that division ... two points for a win.. one point for a tie. All games will be played over a 2-3 week period then the top two teams in the division will move to a bracket style playoff system...one game , winner moves on to the next round until there are only two standing for the championship.. The league will kick off around Dec. 14 or 15. I will add 2 Teams every season until we have about 16 teams. England, Portugal, Brazil, Spain, Argentina, Italy and Columbia are all taken already. IN THIS LEAGUE YOU MUST PICK A COUNTRY.

WE ONLY NEED ONE MORE PERSON. PLEASE BE A SUPER ACTIVE, BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE VIA EMAIL/MESSAGE MUST BE ABLE TO COME TO YOUR PHONE AND YOU MUST BE A DEDICATED PERSON THAT HAS TIME TO PLAY YOUR GAMES ON TIME.

I already have 7 people committed and only 1 spot remains.. Act fast if you are seriously interested ... email me [email protected] for further info and then friend me on the PS3. PSN is GKAI..

I am working on the website now and it is only 50% done .. here it is ... it should be completed before we start Season One which would be around DEC. 14 ... http://www.theworldleague.freeforums.net/

Not looking for super pro expert players... Be a little above average in skills. Rules will be simple. 6 Min halfs, normal speed gameplay, no custom tactics, leave everything on default, 5 goal mercy rule. .... We will concentrate on FUN, BEING IN A FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE and Communication IS IMPORTANT... Please have time to play in this league, thanks. We will play one to two games per weeks. No quitters, please be mature and super active, Email is must. You email must be attached to your phone to get messages. Scheduling games on time is crucial. Please be older, no young guys or kids. I plan on doing this league for many many seasons to come. I have many people that are helping me build the league from nothing but I need super serious people that have time to play. No excuses or excpetions why you can't suddenly make a match or game. We need guys that are "ALL IN" no matter what...WE ARE GOING TO THIS LEAGUE UP BIG AND DO A LEAGUE THAT NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN BEFORE !!!! ... I want this league to be the league that everyone will be begging to get into once we get really big and everyone knows about us .... http://www.fifa247.net/Graphics/smileys/default/biggrin.gif