PDA

View Full Version : went down to the five and dime last night

cantthinkofanything
12-07-2012, 12:28 PM
not looking for anything in particular...store is right next to my barber shop. need to kill a few minutes while Roy finishes up on the last bowl cut on a group of triplet boys...I have nothing against the kids but it was getting pretty loud in there. at the store...checked out a few magazines before a dirty look from the manager told me it was time to buy on or move on. moving on...checking out the toys...yeah...I'm a grown up but the toy aisle is still my favorite. nothing special here but did debate on picking up a couple of Hot Wheels...pass...got a couple of bucks burning a hole in my pocket. SCORE! For once, the ICEE machine is working. I grab a half and half...Cherry and Co-cola. I check my watch...about time to go. On the way out, I grab a box of rubbers and stick them under my shirt. I throw a dollar on the counter for the ICEE. "Keep the change." the girl checks me out from head to toe...yeah...I got some money. back to the barber shop...need to take a quick leak. I do my business. just for fun, I take out all the rubbers and flush them down the toilet causing a back up...the water slowly flowing over the top and onto the floor..."Roy, you need to check this out...fucking kids these days." I get my $5 cut and head on to grab a hamburger.

lebomb
12-07-2012, 01:01 PM
not looking for anything in particular...store is right next to my barber shop. need to kill a few minutes while Roy finishes up on the last bowl cut on a group of triplet boys...I have nothing against the kids but it was getting pretty loud in there. at the store...checked out a few magazines before a dirty look from the manager told me it was time to buy on or move on. moving on...checking out the toys...yeah...I'm a grown up but the toy aisle is still my favorite. nothing special here but did debate on picking up a couple of Hot Wheels...pass...got a couple of bucks burning a hole in my pocket. SCORE! For once, the ICEE machine is working. I grab a half and half...Cherry and Co-cola. I check my watch...about time to go. On the way out, I grab a box of rubbers and stick them under my shirt. I throw a dollar on the counter for the ICEE. "Keep the change." the girl checks me out from head to toe...yeah...I got some money. back to the barber shop...need to take a quick leak. I do my business. just for fun, I take out all the rubbers and flush them down the toilet causing a back up...the water slowly flowing over the top and onto the floor..."Roy, you need to check this out...fucking kids these days." I get my $5 cut and head on to grab a hamburger.

.......... you probably would feel more at home at that gay bar

cantthinkofanything
12-07-2012, 02:49 PM
.......... you probably would feel more at home at that gay bar

what's your game slick? oh...I know..."hey, it's fun to call people fags" me (shaking my head), "how about if I just tell a story about my evening last night?" you: "I didn't read it but you're gay". me: (turning around shaking my head), "ok, go back to posting pictures of bottoms".

lebomb
12-07-2012, 03:04 PM
Say no more..............

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/big-booty-girls-16.jpg?w=500&h=749

cantthinkofanything
12-07-2012, 03:56 PM
wait...I think I get it now. "Fawtbox" must be your word for transvestite.