PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Stephen Jackson interview

irishock
12-07-2012, 03:15 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/playbook/fandom/post/_/id/15111/stephen-jackson-talks-rap-loyalty-life

highlights:

Do you regret the Palace brawl?

No. Because the idea of Ron laying in the stands unconscious with all his teeth knocked out … no way. That whole arena was against and I didn’t have it in my heart not to do anything.

What was it like in the locker room immediately after that?

The funniest thing in the world. Ron leans over to me and asks me if we’re going to get into trouble! I looked at him like he was crazy. We laughed so hard. Jamaal fell out of his locker.

I looked at Ron and asked him, “Do you realize what we just did? We’re lucky if we have a job tomorrow.”

We just went into the stands. We just banged out on fans. Are you serious? Trouble? I couldn’t believe he asked me that.

jeebus
12-07-2012, 03:23 PM
Ronny having no teeth would be a sight to see

JRHernandez88
12-07-2012, 03:26 PM
My favorite player keepin' it real, as expected...:sombrero:

Koolaid_Man
12-07-2012, 03:27 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/playbook/fandom/post/_/id/15111/stephen-jackson-talks-rap-loyalty-life

highlights:

Do you regret the Palace brawl?

No. Because the idea of Ron laying in the stands unconscious with all his teeth knocked out … no way. That whole arena was against and I didn’t have it in my heart not to do anything.

What was it like in the locker room immediately after that?

The funniest thing in the world. Ron leans over to me and asks me if we’re going to get into trouble! I looked at him like he was crazy. We laughed so hard. Jamaal fell out of his locker.

I looked at Ron and asked him, “Do you realize what we just did? We’re lucky if we have a job tomorrow.”

We just went into the stands. We just banged out on fans. Are you serious? Trouble? I couldn’t believe he asked me that.

First thing toothless Jack ever said that made me lol

Juggity
12-07-2012, 03:28 PM
I think he pretty much told the same story in Grantland's Oral History of the Malice at the Palace

Koolaid_Man
12-07-2012, 03:28 PM

so he's your favorite player huh? ok cool thanks for letting me know ;-) will be right back.....

Koolaid_Man
12-07-2012, 03:45 PM

ok bitch I'm back with the unadulterated goods...your favorite player is a delesional fuck :lol

“I’m not a fan of Kobe. I’m not somebody who looks up to him. I’m a grown man myself. So when I go out there and play the game, I play the game.” - Stephen Jackson

“I feel like I’m just as good as him,” says Jackson. “I might not get the publicity or notoriety he gets, but I feel like I can play with anybody in the NBA any given night.” - Stephen Jackson

“I’m going to be me, but I guarantee I won’t feed into the nonsense,” Jackson said. “If it came down to a real fight, I know what would happen. I’m just going to leave that alone, go out and play basketball and try to help my team win.” - Stephen Jackson

A week ago, Jackson said he thought Bryant was getting too many of the calls, thought Bryant was playing “dirty,” and called him “young fella”

After Kobe kicked Jackson's ass on the court that night:

Jackson’s night ended after shouting at Coach Don Nelson, who sent him to the locker room. A two-game suspension for “conduct detrimental to the team” followed. Jackson later uttered stuff about being as good as Bryant (http://lakers.ocregister.com/2009/10/15/of-course-its-kobes-fault/23301/).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYuva1vHTTs

Mhak
12-07-2012, 04:02 PM
Stephen Jackson is keeping it real!! On the other hand Kobe is like KG acts tough on the court but when confronted bitch shrinks like a mother effer!

TheRealCB
12-07-2012, 04:03 PM
I heard you guys had a mini-reunion in Hawaii this past summer.

Yeah, Tichina Arnold, who played Pam from “Martin,” married one of our old coaches. I think about the Golden State days maybe once a week. It was a special time. We hung out together on a daily basis. Whoever woke up first and called everybody else, that’s who’s house we’d be at.

Monta would wake up and call us and be like, “’I’m cooking today.” Then everyone would just go over to Monta’s house.

Baron would call me and ask me what I was doing. Next thing you know, Matt would call me asking if I was going to Monta’s house, and before you know it we’d all be over there.

At my wedding and Monta’s wedding, all of the ’07 Warriors were there.

We’re all still tight to this day. Every summer, we take trips together. Our wives are close. We’re all established, we all got our contracts. It’s just wonderful.

Damn..

UZER
12-07-2012, 04:08 PM
ok bitch I'm back with the unadulterated goods...your favorite player is a delesional fuck :lol

Wow man...just wow. Step away from the dick slowly...close your mouth...and go wash off your makeup.

Koolaid_Man
12-07-2012, 04:09 PM
Stephen Jackson is keeping it real!! On the other hand Kobe is like KG acts tough on the court but when confronted bitch shrinks like a mother effer!

So what you're saying is that Kobe is a fake ass thug just like you're a fake ass pussy because you use the word mother effer instead of muthafucker...

I get it now....:lol

Koolaid_Man
12-07-2012, 04:11 PM
Wow man...just wow. Step away from the dick slowly...close your mouth...and go wash off your makeup.

Sounds like you're speaking from experience :lol

Mhak
12-07-2012, 04:58 PM
Please Redneck man!! Like I said your acting like a thug just like your dick sucking ass hero!! Got scared in the Station so he snitch! He is a THUG alright!

Jodelo
12-07-2012, 05:05 PM
Cool sig, kool...

JRHernandez88
12-07-2012, 05:23 PM

1. WHAT???? Not everyone idolizes Kobe Bryant??? Ohhh shittt!!!! Someone please inform him this shit!!! I could of swore everyone in the NBA looks up to him!!!

This is exactly why he's my favorite player, dude sucks no dicks unlike mmmmmm......

Our feelings are mutual

2. This is how every competitor should approach the game. What kind of lame feels like anyone is better then them @ what they do best??? He feels like he can beat anybody.

Our feelings remain mutual

3. My boy doesn't fall for that fake tough guy act. He knows its just basketball and knows a lame when he sees one. All bark no bite. He goes out and does his job to the fullest. All he wants is the W.

Might as well be me on the court

4. No respect given to lames.

Love it

5. "Fuck Kobe"

See why he's my favorite??

Koolaid_Man
12-07-2012, 06:36 PM
1. WHAT???? Not everyone idolizes Kobe Bryant??? Ohhh shittt!!!! Someone please inform him this shit!!! I could of swore everyone in the NBA looks up to him!!!

This is exactly why he's my favorite player, dude sucks no dicks unlike mmmmmm......
using mmmmmmm....to make a point means you actually suck dick...just in case you didn't know ya big dummy :lol

Our feelings are mutual
I'm they are :lol

2. This is how every competitor should approach the game. What kind of lame feels like anyone is better then them @ what they do best??? He feels like he can beat anybody. - Sure thing and I feel like no marvel hero can defeat me...

Our feelings remain mutual
Gay feelings never change

3. My boy doesn't fall for that fake tough guy act. He knows its just basketball and knows a lame when he sees one. All bark no bite. He goes out and does his job to the fullest. All he wants is the W. - He doesn't fall for it because the pot can't afford to call the kettle black. :lol Dude is Kobe's bitch when they play head to head (no homo) Listen Kobe outscores this clown by almost 20 points every time they match up...straight up...it gets even worse during the play-offs...Kobe scores on avg 32 pts and this suck ass Nigga Jackson scores on avg 8 pts. I guess that nigga doing his job to the fullest on his muthafucking knees...:lol

Might as well be me on the court
Might as well be I can't tell the difference between faggots :lol

4. No respect given to lames.
I gaurantee you own a Tim Duncan jersey

Love it
Touche

5. "Fuck Kobe"
You torching my ass

See why he's my favorite??
No doubt!

My response are in red :toast

JRHernandez88
12-07-2012, 06:56 PM
lol, your alright clown

DeadlyDynasty
12-07-2012, 07:15 PM
:lolspurfans love Jax b/c he's the only real nigga they've had since Rodman. They give him unconditional love just b/c he's not one of the Uncle Toms there

TDMVPDPOY
12-07-2012, 07:21 PM
So what you're saying is that Kobe is a fake ass thug just like you're a fake ass pussy because you use the word mother effer instead of muthafucker...

I get it now....:lol
childs cosign

JRHernandez88
12-07-2012, 07:24 PM
:lolspurfans love Jax b/c he's the only real nigga they've had since Rodman. They give him unconditional love just b/c he's not one of the Uncle Toms there
no shit

Koolaid_Man
12-07-2012, 07:34 PM

that ugly ass nigga look like Stinkmeanor :lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKBOLuSNw68

rayjayjohnson
12-07-2012, 07:39 PM
Ronny having no teeth would be a sight to see
Would make slobbering Kobe's knob easier

rayjayjohnson
12-07-2012, 07:40 PM
lol, your alright clown
It's you're, as in: you're as big a fag as kool

Sean Cagney
12-07-2012, 07:44 PM

I think that so called Uncle Tom who got the Spurs 4 rings being their leader is probably most of the Spurs fans favorite player......... I am just saying.

JRHernandez88
12-07-2012, 07:49 PM
It's you're, as in: you're as big a fag as kool
thanks mama mcgee

Koolaid_Man
12-08-2012, 12:15 PM
lol, your alright clown

Why is your boy all on Ron Artest dick...:lol In defense of Ron Ron , Jack says he will make Ibaka suck him off next time they meet...I think I may need to watch that game...:lol

After World Peace and Ibaka got into a brief altercation with 2:56 left in the Lakers’ loss to the Thunder on Friday night, Jackson offered via his Twitter account (printed verbatim here): Somebody tell serg Abaka. He aint bout dis life. Next time he run up on me im goin in his mouth. That’s a promise. He doin 2 much. Orange County Register

JRHernandez88
12-08-2012, 12:23 PM
Lmao going up in his mouth. Only my boy would say some shit like that.