PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Dwight is a crybaby

Clipper Nation
12-07-2012, 06:26 PM
OKLAHOMA CITY -- Toward the end of shootaround Friday, Los Angeles Lakers guard Steve Nash approached Dwight Howard and offered up a couple of tips on how to shoot free throws.

Though Howard is shooting just 46.9 percent from the foul line this season, while Nash is tied with Mark Price for the best free throw percentage in NBA history at 90.4 percent, the Lakers center said he's had enough of people giving him advice.

"Listen, he was just suggesting some things, but it's not something that we've already talked about or anybody else has suggested," Howard said. "My mind cannot get clouded with everybody telling me how to shoot a free throw. I just have to go up there and shoot it my way and not get caught up in what everybody else is saying, because that's when I miss."

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/8724580/los-angeles-lakers-dwight-howard-shuns-free-throw-pointers-kobe-bryant-sees-root

:lmao What a mental midget.... apparently actually working on his game "clouds his brain" too much? :lol

timvp
12-07-2012, 06:29 PM
":crybut it's not something that we've already talked about or anybody else has suggested:cry"Sounds like you should have listened then, young fella.

whitemamba
12-07-2012, 06:33 PM
Sounds like you should have listened then, young fella.

:lol

Sportcamper
12-07-2012, 06:33 PM
Considering how much Kobe inspires Durant & Westbrook…This should be a spirited game…I just can’t imagine the incredible awe that the Thunder are feeling in the presence of Kobe…

Trill Clinton
12-07-2012, 06:37 PM
i can't stand this guy, but he's right.

nash isn't telling him anything different from the other coaches/players.

let the big dummie continue to struggle if that's what he wants.

Koolaid_Man
12-07-2012, 06:39 PM
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/8724580/los-angeles-lakers-dwight-howard-shuns-free-throw-pointers-kobe-bryant-sees-root

:lmao What a mental midget.... apparently actually working on his game "clouds his brain" too much? :lol

:lol leave my nigga alone....

TDMVPDPOY
12-07-2012, 06:41 PM
this clown is more concern with his image than what he does on the court..

sw12
12-07-2012, 06:42 PM
Maybe he should do some more prayers.

djohn2oo8
12-07-2012, 06:56 PM
L:lolkers

Koolaid_Man
12-07-2012, 07:11 PM
this clown is more concern with his image than what he does on the court..

I'm gonna back off defending Dwight so much until he wins his first title...he helps my boy get that 6th chip then I will defend him to the fullest...but yeah I'd listen to Nash if I was Dwight...Dwight seriously needs to grow the fuck up..he's not 100% right now and his last game he actually showed flashes of his time in Orlando...but I will wait and see how this develops

TDMVPDPOY
12-07-2012, 07:22 PM
I'm gonna back off defending Dwight so much until he wins his first title...he helps my boy get that 6th chip then I will defend him to the fullest...but yeah I'd listen to Nash if I was Dwight...Dwight seriously needs to grow the fuck up..he's not 100% right now and his last game he actually showed flashes of his time in Orlando...but I will wait and see how this develops

how many more excuses is enough?

dude has been in the league like +5years...

baseline bum
12-07-2012, 08:50 PM

Why work on one's game when he can pray to jeebus to correct his FT stroke?

lefty
12-07-2012, 09:46 PM
lol black swordfish

Spur_Fanatic
12-07-2012, 10:52 PM
:wow:wtf:wow

whitemamba
12-07-2012, 10:53 PM
OP obsessed with lakers tbh

Clipper Nation
12-07-2012, 10:55 PM
OP obsessed with lakers tbh

Tbh, just reporting the daily goings-on of the NBA, imho...