PDA

View Full Version : The Heisman

DMX7
12-08-2012, 12:42 PM
If Manti Te'o doesn't win this award, it will cement itself as the biggest farce in all of athletics if it isn't already.

Heisman Mission Statement: "The Heisman is awarded to the outstanding college football player whose performance best exhibits the pursuit of excellence with integrity."

If Johnny "FAKE ID" Football wins the Heisman, he will also be the first player with pending criminal charges for disorderly conduct and for presenting a fake ID to police to win the Heisman Memorial Trophy.

In addition, his overall numbers against teams with winning records are a joke for a Heisman Finalist. His only good performance in that context was against Alabama, and you shouldn't get a Heisman for beating Alabama in the completely overrated SEC.

Manti Te'o is a high character guy who has led his team to the BCS National Championship game. His performances against teams with winning records are outstanding and he did not stat pad against the likes of complete scrubs such as SMU, Auburn, Sam Houston St., Arkansas, South Carolina State, Ole' Miss and Louisiana Tech.

It would be an absolute shame and farce if Te'o doesn't win and he probably won't.

coyotes_geek
12-08-2012, 12:49 PM
:cry Aggies winning awards makes my butt hurt. :cry

Sisk
12-08-2012, 12:54 PM
You're either trolling or extraordinarily butthurt. Of course, you're the guy that made a "fuck Tim Duncan" thread, so I'm not surprised by your stupidity. You destroyed any credibility you had with that thread. You should have been banned and forced to go outside for once in your life.

Sisk
12-08-2012, 01:00 PM
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0PqkBnl4kZnOY_035EWYQ_2YMxIDHI Rmk5NVzLVIxiJdgjbMo

Cry yourself to sleep after he's announced the winner.

DesignatedT
12-08-2012, 01:01 PM
Te'o isn't even the best LB in the nation.

Jarvis Jones > Te'o

Clipper Nation
12-08-2012, 02:05 PM
Tbh, should be Klein imho, only because the alternatives are Te'overrated and Fake ID....

Bill_Brasky
12-08-2012, 02:17 PM
^Losing to Bayl:lolr

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-08-2012, 02:18 PM
:lol more of a bible thumper than Tebow

FkLA
12-08-2012, 04:17 PM
Suh deserved the Heisman more than this hawaiian faggot, tbh. Dude seems fundamentally sound and almost always makes the right plays but hes not dominant. I doubt offenses gameplan around him the way they did around Suh. Or the way defenses gameplan around Manziel.

Trainwreck2100
12-08-2012, 04:27 PM
Mantai :cry my girlfriend or grandmother can't drive :cry Te'o

Sisk
12-08-2012, 06:45 PM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/59287_10102681626336204_1449060285_n.jpg

Horry For 3!
12-08-2012, 07:21 PM
Dat was a beast. He married a girl from a small town 15 mins from where I am from.

P.S. I have a strong feeling that Te'o will win the heisman, although I wouldn't mind if Manziel wins. If Klein doesn't lose to Baylor this would be his though.

Fpoonsie
12-08-2012, 08:00 PM
Let's do this.

(Please)

Fpoonsie
12-08-2012, 08:46 PM
Fuck me, this show is unbearable. 50 mins a' bullsh.

DesignatedT
12-08-2012, 08:48 PM
Comin up pretty soon.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-08-2012, 08:57 PM
We get it, his grandma and girlfriend died.

Trainwreck2100
12-08-2012, 08:59 PM
shutup bitch read the damn name

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-08-2012, 09:00 PM
This slut needs to be euthanized and cremated.

Bill_Brasky
12-08-2012, 09:03 PM
Johnny Heisman.....its official

Clipper Nation
12-08-2012, 09:10 PM
:lol Heisman
:lol Really the "Most Slurped Quarterback" award

Horry For 3!
12-08-2012, 09:15 PM
Holy shit, didn't think Manziel who is a freshman would actually win it. I guess it is good that a Texas guy won it.

DesignatedT
12-08-2012, 09:46 PM
The South vote really carried Johnny. #SEC

LakerHater
12-09-2012, 02:23 AM
http://uppix.net/b/c/f/ac181b0f313e5bb620e1d050998a0.gif

Was arguing about this earier:

http://uppix.net/d/a/1/0c6b802f65ee5c56e3877380483a6.jpg

...thanks for this Sisk!

Sisk
12-09-2012, 03:19 AM
Yes sir! Pretty incredible stat comparison between those two. Dat was the man.

leemajors
12-09-2012, 11:32 AM
dat's restaurant is pretty good too, both locations

edit, nm the victoria one closed a long time ago :lol

BradLohaus
12-09-2012, 09:28 PM
Considering how the betting odds favored Manziel so much I was surprised that it was as close as it was. But I heard that 8% of the voters left Manziel off their ballot completely. Not putting him at least top 5 was just the freshman thing I guess.

DesignatedT
12-09-2012, 09:38 PM
It wasn't that close. He won by over 300 votes. That's more than what Tebow and RG3 won by. Actually more than anyone in the past 6 years except Cam.

LakerHater
12-09-2012, 10:34 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A9r1pHtCEAIwDoM.jpg

The Reckoning
12-10-2012, 05:47 AM
dat's restaurant is pretty good too, both locations

edit, nm the victoria one closed a long time ago :lol

Hu Dat???

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

Sisk
12-10-2012, 02:56 PM
Hey OP who won the Heisman?

LakerHater
12-12-2012, 07:18 PM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/537522_10151115244181846_1901312701_n.jpg

DesignatedT
01-08-2013, 01:33 AM
If Manti Te'o doesn't win this award, it will cement itself as the biggest farce in all of athletics if it isn't already.

Heisman Mission Statement: "The Heisman is awarded to the outstanding college football player whose performance best exhibits the pursuit of excellence with integrity."

If Johnny "FAKE ID" Football wins the Heisman, he will also be the first player with pending criminal charges for disorderly conduct and for presenting a fake ID to police to win the Heisman Memorial Trophy.

In addition, his overall numbers against teams with winning records are a joke for a Heisman Finalist. His only good performance in that context was against Alabama, and you shouldn't get a Heisman for beating Alabama in the completely overrated SEC.

Manti Te'o is a high character guy who has led his team to the BCS National Championship game. His performances against teams with winning records are outstanding and he did not stat pad against the likes of complete scrubs such as SMU, Auburn, Sam Houston St., Arkansas, South Carolina State, Ole' Miss and Louisiana Tech.

It would be an absolute shame and farce if Te'o doesn't win and he probably won't.

lol

Sisk
01-08-2013, 01:37 AM
Manti was embarrassed tonight.

coyotes_geek
01-08-2013, 09:15 AM
The bowl games did a really good job of proving the Heisman voters got it right.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-08-2013, 10:38 AM
The bowl games did a really good job of proving the Heisman voters got it right.
This. Both teo and Klein were awful.

its crazy how much this game might hurt teos draft stock. He missed 7 tackles and bit on play action every time. Doesn't look like an every down linebacker at all.

coyotes_geek
01-08-2013, 10:46 AM
Yep. The ND hype machine did him no favors. He's a good kid and a good player, but he got built up to be some once in a generation player and he's clearly not that special.

Blizzardwizard
01-13-2013, 08:46 AM

Very true.

Blake
01-15-2013, 12:48 PM

Not sure why they can't wait until after the bowl games to get it right more often.

DesignatedT
01-16-2013, 07:38 PM

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2013/01/16/manti-teo-girlfriend-hoax-deadspin/1840415/

Good call. :lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-16-2013, 07:39 PM

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/589434_o.gif

dirk4mvp
01-16-2013, 07:43 PM

http://i.imgur.com/sJcNY.gif

Sisk
01-16-2013, 08:06 PM
DMX being an idiot. Nothing to see here.

Samuel Eto'o
01-16-2013, 08:52 PM
Manziel may be a pompous douche, but he isn't......this

DMX7
01-16-2013, 09:28 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2013/01/16/manti-teo-girlfriend-hoax-deadspin/1840415/

Good call. :lmao

He was the victim of a hoax per your link.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-16-2013, 09:37 PM
If you really believe that crock of shit and think Te'o wasn't a part of it, I have some beach front property in Idaho you might be interested in buying.

DesignatedT
01-16-2013, 09:39 PM
Lol apart of a hoax. He'd have to be the biggest dipshit in the entire world for that to have happened. Not a scholar at Notre Dame.

DMX7
01-16-2013, 09:43 PM
Newsflash: Most college football players are not rocket scientists (Exhibit A: Johnny "Fake ID" Football).

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-16-2013, 09:50 PM
Newsflash: Most college football players are not rocket scientists (Exhibit A: Johnny "Fake ID" Football).

"Not a rocket scientist" and someone as dumb as Te'o would have to be to get tricked like that are pretty different. There's a reason star athletes don't get tricked into fake online relationships, and it's because they have no problem finding real life relationships and getting real life pussy.

You must not think very highly of the Heisman trophy if you wanna give it to someone who's dumb enough to get suckered into an online relationship and cry over the death of a mythical girlfriend. And no, Johnny Manziel would never get duped anywhere near as bad as Te'o claims he got duped.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-16-2013, 09:52 PM
Lol apart of a hoax. He'd have to be the biggest dipshit in the entire world for that to have happened. Not a scholar at Notre Dame.

:cry He's such a nice vulnerable guy and was seeking out a companion. It's not like he was the king of Notre Dame's campus and could have hand picked from a huge selection of pussy! He resorted to internet relationship :cry

:cry have some sympathy, he's a victim! :cry

DMX7
01-16-2013, 09:57 PM
"Not a rocket scientist" and someone as dumb as Te'o would have to be to get tricked like that are pretty different. There's a reason star athletes don't get tricked into fake online relationships, and it's because they have no problem finding real life relationships and getting real life pussy.

Men don't "think" with their heart/penis.

You must not think very highly of the Heisman trophy...

You're right, I don't.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-16-2013, 09:58 PM
Men don't "think" with their heart/penis.

huh?

coyotes_geek
01-16-2013, 10:04 PM

Mmm. Integrity! :tu

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-16-2013, 10:07 PM
I wish he did win the Heisman just because it would make this situation THAT much more funny.

coyotes_geek
01-16-2013, 10:12 PM
He was the victim of a hoax per your link.

If you believe that, you're as dumb as Te'o would have to be to fall for this.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-16-2013, 10:17 PM
Te'o was a finalist for some award (forget when) because of his GPA and academic performance at Notre Dame. He's not some historically dumb college athlete or anything, so anyone who's buying into his, "I'm just really fuckin stupid!" plea is either A) really fuckin stupid him/herself or B) extremely blinded by his/her hate for the player who did win the Heisman.

coyotes_geek
01-16-2013, 10:28 PM
http://www.und.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/110812aaa.html

NOTRE DAME, Ind. - University of Notre Dame graduate student Mike Golic Jr. and senior Manti Te'o were named to the Capital One Academic All-District V team, the College Sports Information Directors of America (CoSIDA) announced today.

Te'o owns a 3.324 GPA as a design major in the College of Arts and Letters and will graduate this December after three and a half years. He was named to the Capital One Academic All-America Second Team in 2011.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-16-2013, 10:30 PM
:lmao, someone with a 3.3 GPA graduating a semester early DEFINITELY strikes me as someone who could have a girlfriend for 2-3 years and not wonder why he's never had face to face interactions with her.

Sisk
01-16-2013, 10:31 PM
Is DMX Blake's son? They both only believe official stories and are incapable of thinking logically. Just an observation.

Sisk
01-16-2013, 10:31 PM
:lmao, someone with a 3.3 GPA graduating a semester early DEFINITELY strikes me as someone who could have a girlfriend for 2-3 years and not wonder why he's never had face to face interactions with her.

:lol

coyotes_geek
01-16-2013, 10:35 PM

Not just graduate a semester early. Graduate a semester early from Notre freaking Dame. It's not like he was going to UTSA.

DesignatedT
01-16-2013, 11:19 PM

Everybody does stupid shit under the influence. If Te'o had been drunk for the past 6 months then maybe I'd give him a pass as well.

Fpoonsie
01-17-2013, 01:06 AM
I was just trolling you guys and you TOTALLY fell for it!