PDA

View Full Version : OT: You're all heretics

Lincoln
12-08-2012, 10:44 PM
They said the NBA forum was shitty cause it was the offseason. Well it still sucks ass. No wonder most the good posters left

RIP prime NBA forum

irishock
12-08-2012, 10:46 PM
:depressed

TSA
12-08-2012, 11:24 PM
They said the NBA forum was shitty cause it was the offseason. Well it still sucks ass. No wonder most the good posters left

RIP prime NBA forumdo you consider yourself a good poster you pussy ass 18 year old working at trader joe's can't talk to females and have nothing other to say then lol cock sucking faggot? It's people like you that have made this board shit and its people like you that have made quality posters like myself stop posting. Fucking kids. Shitty kids.

irishock
12-08-2012, 11:28 PM
do you consider yourself a good poster you pussy ass 18 year old working at trader joe's can't talk to females and have nothing other to say then lol cock sucking faggot? It's people like you that have made this board shit and its people like you that have made quality posters like myself stop posting. Fucking kids. Shitty kids.

D12
12-08-2012, 11:37 PM
do you consider yourself a good poster you pussy ass 18 year old working at trader joe's can't talk to females and have nothing other to say then lol cock sucking faggot? It's people like you that have made this board shit and its people like you that have made quality posters like myself stop posting. Fucking kids. Shitty kids.

Completely agree. Posters like the OP are prime pieces of shit that make this forum worst than what it is.

This forum use to be known as a place to get a good laugh over rivalries and drama between two posters. Now it's a cesspool of faggots circle jerking each other to the point of them exhausting their sperm reserves.

To the OP and the rest of the forum: grow a pair of fucking balls and stop circle jerking each other like the faggots you all are becoming.

JRHernandez88
12-09-2012, 12:21 AM
http://static.bbmp3.com/smilies/clap2.gif

Malik Hairston
12-09-2012, 12:31 AM
Lincoln is one of the best posters on ST, tbh..

This forum is fine at the moment IMO, but there are still too many shitty posters that started recycling shticks and running them into the ground, tbh..when these shitty posters attempt to fuck with their own shticks, we get weak shit like excessive and unfunny Laker/Kobe threads..every thread is contaminated with shitty feuds involving irrelevant posters..

There has been more basketball talk, but the forum has been contaminated with horrible Thunder and Laker trolls(thunderup, Bynumite, whitemamba, etc)..too much from shitty jockers like Elnono and pass1st, tbh..too many ass posters like JR Hernandez, tbh..

JRHernandez88
12-09-2012, 12:50 AM
this is true

baseline bum
12-09-2012, 12:51 AM
When were the NBA posters good?

D12
12-09-2012, 12:57 AM

This forum is fine at the moment IMO, but there are still too many shitty posters that started recycling shticks and running them into the ground, tbh..when these shitty posters attempt to fuck with their own shticks, we get weak shit like excessive and unfunny Laker/Kobe threads..every thread is contaminated with shitty feuds involving irrelevant posters..

There has been more basketball talk, but the forum has been contaminated with horrible Thunder and Laker trolls(thunderup, Bynumite, whitemamba, etc)..too much from shitty jockers like Elnono and pass1st, tbh..too many ass posters like JR Hernandez, tbh..

Case in point, ladies and gentleman.

One of the shittiest overrated posters in the history of internet forums comes to get his daily suck off. HarlemHeat is one of the worst posters ever on this site yet people suck him off like if they're paying him for the privilege to post on this forum.

Fucking shitty ass poster who's Heat/Lebron bandwagoning has become all too predictable. It's no wonder my boy timvp undressed your ass during the summer when you tried fronting with your fake gangsta ass.

Bitchmade pussy.

irishock
12-09-2012, 12:59 AM
There's too many profane African Americans on here.

Stalin
12-09-2012, 01:01 AM
i think mavfans shitify the nba forum significantly, tbh

Malik Hairston
12-09-2012, 01:16 AM
Case in point, ladies and gentleman.

One of the shittiest overrated posters in the history of internet forums comes to get his daily suck off. HarlemHeat is one of the worst posters ever on this site yet people suck him off like if they're paying him for the privilege to post on this forum.

Fucking shitty ass poster who's Heat/Lebron bandwagoning has become all too predictable. It's no wonder my boy timvp undressed your ass during the summer when you tried fronting with your fake gangsta ass.

Bitchmade pussy.

:lol predictable, yet it was proven and quantified that Harlem threads have generated more forum activity than any non-game threads in ST history, tbh..

:lol it took an entire army, including the 2 owners of ST and their mod powers to put a bruise on Harlem, tbh..

:lol hiding behind trolls and mad that I called out shitty Laker trolls..

Clipper Nation
12-09-2012, 01:19 AM
Tbh, Harlem isn't even that bad, not sure why he gets so much hate considering some of the shitful posters contaminating the NBA Forum at the moment....

D12
12-09-2012, 01:32 AM
:lol predictable, yet it was proven and quantified that Harlem threads have generated more forum activity than any non-game threads in ST history, tbh..

:lol it took an entire army, including the 2 owners of ST and their mod powers to put a bruise on Harlem, tbh..

:lol hiding behind trolls and mad that I called out shitty Laker trolls..
:lol knowing you're shitty as fuck which makes you try to save face when I front you like this with shit posts like the one i'm quoting.

:lol timvp himself, took your weak faggot ass out. Didn't take anyone else, tbh.

:lol thinking you're some awesome poster by going after the girl poster.

:lol pussy

russellgoat
12-09-2012, 01:36 AM
BRING CULLY BACK

D12
12-09-2012, 01:36 AM
Tbh, Harlem isn't even that bad, not sure why he gets so much hate considering some of the shitful posters contaminating the NBA Forum at the moment....
Shut up faggot.

Clipper Nation
12-09-2012, 01:39 AM
:cry

FkLA
12-09-2012, 01:41 AM
BRING CULLY BACK

+1

Cully=GOAT

mavs>spurs
12-09-2012, 01:58 AM
quality posters like myself

This is pretty funny, good work.

Stalin
12-09-2012, 02:00 AM
This is pretty funny, good work.

sup scro, you still upset?

FkLA
12-09-2012, 02:00 AM
sup bro how was the ban ?

Leetonidas
12-09-2012, 02:05 AM
this topic has been made like once a month since 2010 tbh

ElNono
12-09-2012, 02:59 AM

Feel free to put me on ignore, tbh..

:lol Kinkos

Stalin
12-09-2012, 03:02 AM

fascinating tale, scrah

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-09-2012, 09:06 AM
The shit stained Lakers fans (pass1st, Lkrfan, etc.) and the people who actually respond to their posts are the reason why the forum sucks. Every thread results in an argument between them and some retarded gray named Spurs fans.

We also just have too many retards on this site with stupid opinions, like Diaw > Lee.

jeebus
12-09-2012, 09:35 AM
BRING CULLY BACK

Shut up faggot.

Bynumite
12-09-2012, 10:11 AM
predictable, yet it was proven and quantified that Harlem threads have generated more forum activity than any non-game threads in ST history, tbh..

Do you think a pile of shit feels popular because it’s surrounded by flies? "My threads get a lot of views and replies so i must be a good poster" nice logic phag :lmao

it took an entire army, including the 2 owners of ST and their mod powers to put a bruise on Harlem, tbh..

See, that's your problem brah, you take this web sports forum shit way too seriously.

Even though your delusional ass likes to think otherwise, whatever amount of good rep you think you may have on ST, won't translate into anything palpable in your sad, depressing and pathetic real life :lmao

Latarian Milton
12-09-2012, 10:52 AM
it's just weekend when people often hang out with friends and get drunk as shit, forum will come back lively through monday n friday tbh

Brazil
12-09-2012, 12:47 PM
The fact that most of preferred teams of this forum suck this year is not helping.

purplengold
12-09-2012, 02:09 PM
why people talk bout good posters n bad posters? only people who care bout that shit are sausage fingers, elitist lil spunk stains like dat orange name n people lookin ta gain acceptance.

really not much more diff than da shittiest of the LG members. Should be talkin team smack n shit

koriwhat
12-09-2012, 02:34 PM
whatever amount of good rep you think you may have on ST, won't translate into anything palpable in your sad, depressing and pathetic real life :lmao

:lol

mavs>spurs
12-09-2012, 02:36 PM
sup kdub, what was up with your angry little rant against me the other day while i was banned brah? you of all people who have been demonized on this site should know better than to listen to whatever younghusband or anyone else says..maybe you mistook me for one of these other little pussies idk. what's been up brah, you got that 2k13 yet?

Relevancy
12-09-2012, 02:52 PM
Lol at you caring what kind of quality a message board brings(waits for some stupid motha facka to say I'm bad myself, say it, I won't lose sleep over your words)

By the way, I'm Clipper Nation, this is my other troll account, thb. I fucking suck at posting, I know, thb.

koriwhat
12-09-2012, 02:54 PM
sup kdub, what was up with your angry little rant against me the other day while i was banned brah? you of all people who have been demonized on this site should know better than to listen to whatever younghusband or anyone else says..maybe you mistook me for one of these other little pussies idk. what's been up brah, you got that 2k13 yet?

what rant was that and of course i have 2k13 but i don't play it much cause i'm either drawing or up at the shop.

Clipper Nation
12-09-2012, 03:01 PM
By the way, I'm Clipper Nation, this is my other troll account, thb. I fucking suck at posting, I know, thb.

:lmao

That's just sad, B.... :lol

mavs>spurs
12-09-2012, 04:13 PM
what rant was that and of course i have 2k13 but i don't play it much cause i'm either drawing or up at the shop.

i haven't gotten around to buying it yet, between work and financial planning/research all i've really had time to play is elder scrolls skyrim i picked it up for half off on black friday, walmart had a sale on 2k but of course it was sold out it's walmart lol. might get it after chrismas..if i do ill hit u up.

ElNono
12-09-2012, 04:15 PM
i haven't gotten around to buying it yet, between work and financial planning/research all i've really had time to play is elder scrolls skyrim i picked it up for half off on black friday, walmart had a sale on 2k but of course it was sold out it's walmart lol. might get it after chrismas..if i do ill hit u up.

solid game, tbh

FkLA
12-09-2012, 04:23 PM
We also just have too many retards on this site with stupid opinions, like Diaw > Lee.

Would your opinion on Amare or your AIM buddies opinions on Beaubois fall under the stupid opinion category ?

mavs>spurs
12-09-2012, 04:23 PM
solid game, tbh

yeah, the graphics are pretty fucking amazing and the world is so big...so much stuff you can do as far as different paths you can take. of course i joined the stormcloaks to drive out the filthy [email protected] mean night elves lol.

Trill Clinton
12-09-2012, 04:31 PM
why do you nerds always have this argument?

koriwhat
12-09-2012, 04:41 PM

i don't play video games often and i wasn't going to pick up 2k13 til after the new yrs but my brother out in florida sent me it in the mail so we could hurry up and play online vs each other.

DMC
12-09-2012, 05:14 PM
I don't have a problem with Dale, but once he's back there will be threads like this one calling for him to be banned. You could just create a spambot to post his worn out repetitive, predictable responses. You'd never know the difference.

Many here aren't happy unless the Lakers are doing well. That means the Laker trolls come out in force and so other trolls come out and it's still the same half dozen people talking to each other.

DMC
12-09-2012, 05:15 PM
yeah, the graphics are pretty fucking amazing and the world is so big...so much stuff you can do as far as different paths you can take. of course i joined the stormcloaks to drive out the filthy [email protected] mean night elves lol.

lol

Spur_Fanatic
12-09-2012, 05:19 PM
The fact that most of preferred teams of this forum suck this year is not helping.

This.

Now that Mavs and Lakers suck again, their posters are MIA.
Completely understandable, mind you: They are Lakers/Mavs fans.