PDA

View Full Version : sons LSU is really the only team that showed Johnny who his daddy is

BRHornet45
12-08-2012, 11:09 PM
sons congrats to Johnny as he was deserving of the award, but let us not forget that LSU is the only team all season long who kept Johnny out of the end zone. as a matter of fact, they completely owned him and he put up season low numbers in nearly every single stat category. yes I want a cookie ...

29 of 56 (51%)
276 Yards ... ok good yardage of course, but not when he had to throw the ball nearly 60 times to get it
4.9 Yards Per Attempt

0 Touchdowns
3 Interceptions

17 Carries
27 Yards
1.6 Yard Per Carry

0 Touchdowns

http://espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=322940245

http://i49.tinypic.com/k48mcp.jpg

Game By Game

http://espn.go.com/college-football/player/_/id/517475/johnny-manziel

monosylab1k
12-08-2012, 11:25 PM
Mah Gators were his daddy too :smokin

DesignatedT
12-08-2012, 11:31 PM
Sons, your gators were lucky to get him for his first ever college football game.

I'll give LSU props. They were up in Johnny's grill all game. Thing is Johnny still put A&M in position to win the game even with the shitty stats. Just missed two FG's. Well get you back next year at your place though BR, don't even worry bout it. Even ya boy Montgomery knows it.

BRHornet45
12-08-2012, 11:33 PM
sons he basically went 1-2 against real football teams (Alabama, LSU, and Florida) when you really look at it.

DesignatedT
12-08-2012, 11:34 PM
Sons people have been bringing that point up all race. Hell go get his vs OU and strengthen his resume. No biggie.

BRHornet45
12-08-2012, 11:40 PM
Sons people have been bringing that point up all race. Hell go get his vs OU and strengthen his resume. No biggie.

no doubt son and like I said Johnny deserved the award, but his stats and results against real football teams are not good. oh and yes I agree he will absolutely destroy Oklahoma. on any given year Oklahoma is equivalent to the caliber of talent of say Ole Miss is this season. Oklahoma plays a pussified schedule and are always praised and worshiped in the media only to get exposed for the overrated trash they truly are.

I can't wait until the back to back years of LSU and Oklahoma playing each other. its coming up within the next couple of years with each getting a home game. that will be two, easy wins for LSU.

DesignatedT
12-08-2012, 11:44 PM
I didn't know LSU/OU had a home and home coming up. Nice. Don't you guys start playing TCU (lulz) or something in Dallas OOC ?

BRHornet45
12-09-2012, 12:06 AM
I didn't know LSU/OU had a home and home coming up. Nice. Don't you guys start playing TCU (lulz) or something in Dallas OOC ?

yea son I looked it up and Oklahoma apparently pushed it back until 2018-19 and 2019-20! ... it was originally supposed to take place either next season or the following season.

oh and yes LSU opens the season in Dallas with TCU next year just like they did against Oregon last year (right after Oregon had lost in the NC game against Scam Newton and LSU went on to whip Oregon by two scores)

Twisted_Dawg
12-09-2012, 05:18 PM
Mr. BR,

Son a little education is in order. In the Florida game, Johnny Football had a great first half and owned the Gators. In the second half, the Gators made some defensive adjustments (rolling the DB's up) and A&M failed to make the necessary offensive adjustments in the second half. They were a little timid of letting Johnny throw the football downfield since it was his first college game ever played. Give Florida credit, they made the adjustments and played great but Kingsbury should be credited with that loss.

In the LSU game, Johnny was playing very well but turnovers by other offensive players in the second and third quarter got A&M in a hole. Specifically, in the second quarter, with A&M driving, Johnny hit Mike Evans on a perfect slant pass but Mike bobbled the pass and it was intercepted. Later another receiver ran the wrong route and the ball was intercepted. In the 3rd quarter A&M was driving and Ben Molena fumbled.

So, late into the third and into the 4th A&M was behind and Johnny started trying to make things happen including the INT in the 4th. Two of those three int's were on other players. A young 19-year old red shirt freshman quarterback playing in only his 6th game that still hung over 300 yds on a one of the best teams in the country. That was clearly his worst game, and yet that still had a chance to win it in the 4th qtr.

This kid has a certain moxie and swagger I havn't seen since Cam Newton. And Newton was a Junior. I think after it's all said and done in three years, and Johnny is kicking it down in the Carribben, BR Hornets is going to say, "That Johnny Football was one bad ass mother fucker."

God Bless!

DMX7
12-29-2012, 09:41 AM
Son, I like this. It's the window of presumably Les Miles' office or one of the other coaches' office.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A_OzmH2CEAIxKkN.jpg:large

BRHornet45
12-29-2012, 05:36 PM
Son, I like this. It's the window of presumably Les Miles' office or one of the other coaches' office.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A_OzmH2CEAIxKkN.jpg:large

lol nice

spurs1990
12-29-2012, 05:57 PM
Are you fucking serious? Those coaches make their living off the backs of teenagers and to torpedo those men's chances of earning their own living due to petty grievances is unconscionable.

Can ya'll find out which coach put that sign up?

Sisk
12-29-2012, 06:10 PM
It was their S&C coach, apparently. That picture is a few months old.

Twisted_Dawg
12-30-2012, 05:29 PM
is that real or a photoshop?

DMX7
12-30-2012, 08:05 PM
It's real.