PDA

View Full Version : OT: Judges can't help the human catfish

russellgoat
12-09-2012, 12:57 AM
:lol:lol:lol:hat

Baron Davιs
12-09-2012, 01:08 AM
http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/699350788.jpg?key=800446&Expires=1355034250&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=QUqJI1JkreXcxvh6R7zBL-ctJzQilfIaKVR4on7GM7fIWCOAPijtBWpKf9qjOsol5BVktp94 ScBrCJyqO6qdR1enyoZPOVI9lsIHgZSDe62Hl~vwTujow4pE2B UGwTgElaEHxYSmrpR9ndcsjDxY6EJm8XCOkEbvd87O~NFY1nw_

FkLA
12-09-2012, 01:12 AM
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/c13.0.403.403/p403x403/165992_276318795797966_533346107_n.jpg

Just a Mexican doing what a Mexican do tbh. Knocking niggas the fuck out.

D12
12-09-2012, 01:14 AM
TBh, I'm surprised Pac got knocked out like that. Major props to JMM.

JRHernandez88
12-09-2012, 01:22 AM
Justice.

NRHector
12-09-2012, 01:23 AM
I want my money back that fight didn't last 12 rounds

NRHector
12-09-2012, 01:23 AM
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/c13.0.403.403/p403x403/165992_276318795797966_533346107_n.jpg

Just a Mexican doing what a Mexican do tbh. Knocking niggas the fuck out.

how long was pacman out?

pass1st
12-09-2012, 01:31 AM
About time the overrated fuck was knocked out. Just shows how badly Mayweather would tap that ass, tbh

FkLA
12-09-2012, 01:32 AM
how long was pacman out?

Hes still laying on the ring tbh.

JRHernandez88
12-09-2012, 01:32 AM
http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/pacquiao-ko-marquez.gif

NRHector
12-09-2012, 01:34 AM
Hes still laying on the ring tbh.

:lol

JRHernandez88
12-09-2012, 01:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kXHNJdBj3q0

Clipper Nation
12-09-2012, 01:39 AM
:lmao Pac-Roids

purplengold
12-09-2012, 01:39 AM
pacman fans cryin ova this shit, Marquez always been da betta boxer

Juggity
12-09-2012, 01:41 AM
:lol boxing
:lol punching people is a sport

pass1st
12-09-2012, 01:42 AM

If you break it down like that, Basketball is just putting a ball through a hoop.

Juggity
12-09-2012, 01:45 AM
If you break it down like that, Basketball is just putting a ball through a hoop.

:lol fair point

JRHernandez88
12-09-2012, 01:47 AM
For real? Boxing is sports in it's purest form, IMO. Probably the first competition ever.

Juggity
12-09-2012, 01:52 AM
For real? Boxing is sports in it's purest form, IMO. Probably the first competition ever.

Tbh, I prefer sports where the competition itself is thoroughly abstracted from real fighting, or where fighting is incidental and not the actual purpose of the sport.

JRHernandez88
12-09-2012, 02:00 AM
understood

Stalin
12-09-2012, 02:03 AM

actually wrestling is the oldest sport, scrah

JRHernandez88
12-09-2012, 02:39 AM
Na fighting is instinct. WWF came after most likely

Chris
12-09-2012, 03:48 AM
That is the definition of hitting the ground like a ton of bricks, holy shit :lol

rayjayjohnson
12-09-2012, 03:51 AM
Marquez yelled worldstar when he hit him

This comment wins the internet

UZER
12-09-2012, 03:54 AM
Na fighting is instinct. WWF came after most likely

And then the NBA

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2012, 04:13 AM
Just getting back from a fight party....bout to crash in a sec...but man...:lol that's what happens when you decide to come clean and ditch the steriods...Manny finally agreed to Floyd's Olympic style drug tests and decided he'd ditch the roids ahead of time to fight Floyd...he was trying to convince himself that he could beat Floyd without the roids...so a few warm-up fights while clean and we've seen the results...Floyd's camp was right all along...as soon as this fucker (who refused all Olympic drug style test requests by Floyd) came clean Floyd would fight him...it's a shame white America is such the hypocrites they are...

I'd rather Mayweather fight Marquez anyway in a tradition / classic Nigga vs ****** show-down...:lol

Good riddance to that fraud Pacman and LMFAO at that fucking 2 timing racist Arum...he thought he was gonna fuck my Nigga Floyd and now his promoting days are over...that fucking piece of trash..the white Don King...:lmao

midnightpulp
12-09-2012, 04:15 AM
Just getting back from a fight party....bout to crash in a sec...but man...:lol that's what happens when you decide to come clean and ditch the steriods...Manny finally agreed to Floyd's Olympic style drug tests and decided he'd ditch the roids ahead of time to fight Floyd...he was trying to convince himself that he could beat Floyd without the roids...so a few warm-up fights while clean and we've seen the results...Floyd's camp was right all along...as soon as this fucker (who refused all Olympic drug style test requests by Floyd) came clean Floyd would fight him...it's a shame white America is such the hypocrites they are...

I'd rather Mayweather fight Marquez anyway in a tradition / classic Nigga vs ****** show-down...:lol

Good riddance to that fraud Pacman and LMFAO at that fucking 2 timing racist Arum...he thought he was gonna fuck my Nigga Floyd and now his promoting days are over...that fucking piece of trash..the white Don King...:lmao

Well, at least now you have something to be excited about, cause we all know there ain't shit to look forward to with the Lakers.

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2012, 04:25 AM
Well, at least now you have something to be excited about, cause we all know there ain't shit to look forward to with the Lakers.

Hey midget...my brother....you know I believe in Karma...and well just like the Human catfish got dealt with tonight the same will befall you and those overjoyed at LA's early season struggles...something tells me LA fans will get the laugh last..things tend to work out that way...in your constant badgering and devilish criticisms just remember one thing my friend...You've always seemed to me to be a bad person at your core...

The bible says: "Pride goes before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall."

You will pay the price for your mean spirit....

Kobe 6
TOSB 4

Book IT!!! :lol

midnightpulp
12-09-2012, 04:35 AM
Hey midget...my brother....you know I believe in Karma...and well just like the Human catfish got dealt with tonight the same will befall you and those overjoyed at LA's early season struggles...something tells me LA fans will get the laugh last..things tend to work out that way...in your constant badgering and devilish criticisms just remember one thing my friend...You've always seemed to me to be a bad person at your core...

The bible says: "Pride goes before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall."

You will pay the price for your mean spirit....

Kobe 6
TOSB 4

Book IT!!! :lol

You said you'd have the last laugh in 2011. Swept by Mavericks.

You said you'd have the last laugh last year. Destroyed by Thunder.

And at the end of this season, your mouth will definitely open wide, not to laugh, though, but to suck dick...

(and eat bananas).

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2012, 04:42 AM

And at the end of this season, your mouth will definitely open wide, not to laugh, though, but to suck dick...

(and eat bananas).

My parents raised me to always see the big picture..I've never really been a linear type of thinker...can't help it that I'm more forward / progressive than you in my thinking...the ultimate goal is to see that Kobe gets to 6 or 7 titles...

sucking dick and eating bananas? hmm..perhaps if you flambe them first.. but I have no doubts that if we ever met you'd naturally gravitate to me just like a lot of my female friends...I can be very magnetic...and well I've sensed your type...:lol

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2012, 04:51 AM
:lmao Pac-Roids

Stop laughing midget...you've always been in Pacman's corner...and yes I've been knowing that Clipper Nation and Midget is one and the same :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2012, 04:54 AM
The real reason Pac-man lost...

Defeated presidential candidate Mitt Romney was a guest ringside Saturday night at the fourth fight between Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez.

Romney also visited with Pacquiao in his dressing room before the fight, wishing him well in the bout.

"Hello Manny. I ran for president. I lost," Romney told the fighter, according to Pacquiao publicist Fred Sternburg.

Romney and his wife, Ann, were guests of Nevada State Athletic Commission chairman Bill Brady at the fight at the MGM Grand hotel arena. Brady hosted a fundraiser for Romney during the presidential campaign.

Roger Freemason Jr.
12-09-2012, 05:36 AM

(and eat bananas).

I had a good laugh after reading this.

teddygreen
12-09-2012, 06:01 AM
http://cdn3.sbnation.com/imported_assets/668191/pounding_the_rock.jpeg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Y7BJF5Y2TNw/TADHpWyUE-I/AAAAAAAAAL8/A_py6d8K9RM/s1600/Shawshank-Redemption-Screen-Shots-the-shawshank-redemption-10336553-1920-1080.jpg

TDMVPDPOY
12-09-2012, 06:17 AM
who was the pale white pinoy crying....

pacman fkn dive, wtf laughs after gettin KO while gettin treatment....

the other guy looked like he gotten beatened to a pulp

jeebus
12-09-2012, 08:46 AM
looks like there's a new king of the 3rd world countries. congrats are in order

The Reckoning
12-09-2012, 08:56 AM
pac still made a shitload more money. that's all that matters in the end. laughing his way to the bank.

Bill_Brasky
12-09-2012, 09:11 AM

Yeah except for the whole "being rigged" thing.

weebo
12-09-2012, 09:39 AM
pac still made a shitload more money. that's all that matters in the end. laughing his way to the bank.

the one laughing to the bank is ms. human catfish...pacman probably has no idea who he is or where he' at after taking a shot like that

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2012, 10:32 AM

I'm just glad he got knocked the fuck out...fucking Asian poser

Trill Clinton
12-09-2012, 10:47 AM
http://i.minus.com/ibz2fPTHA7RZwq.gif

#moneyteam

jeebus
12-09-2012, 10:48 AM
http://i.minus.com/ibz2fPTHA7RZwq.gif

#moneyteam
:lmao

Trill Clinton
12-09-2012, 10:48 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A9qBK2iCQAAGG2Z.jpg

DMC
12-09-2012, 10:55 AM
So will Pacman begin to have the retard sounding speech like his trainer?

JRHernandez88
12-09-2012, 12:34 PM
Yeah except for the whole "being rigged" thing.
True but you can't rig that 1

TDMVPDPOY
12-09-2012, 01:27 PM
True but you can't rig that 1

how u know its not rigged, did you see him smile once he got treatment in the clip posted....dude was smiling all the way to the bank, while the pinoy whiteass was crying like the titanic went down

JRHernandez88
12-09-2012, 01:42 PM
how u know its not rigged, did you see him smile once he got treatment in the clip posted....dude was smiling all the way to the bank, while the pinoy whiteass was crying like the titanic went down

Dude, he got knocked out cold.

purplengold
12-09-2012, 01:45 PM

he also smile when he lost da last fight by rigged decision, he gotta knocked out fo real this fight

JRHernandez88
12-09-2012, 01:52 PM
he also smile when he lost da last fight by rigged decision, he gotta knocked out fo real this fight
I can understand rigged when it comes down to decision matches, but getting knocked out like that in the 6th?? Fk no that man got layed the fk out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9z8F4fgj6Q

purplengold
12-09-2012, 01:54 PM
I can understand rigged when it comes down to decision matches, but getting knocked out like that in the 6th?? Fk no that man got layed the fk out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9z8F4fgj6Q

they gotta spin some shit cuz mayweather has no reason ta fight a philibean scrub now

JRHernandez88
12-09-2012, 01:55 PM
I hope they still fight & Pacman lays Mayweather out tho. It would be a win/win situation in my book.

purplengold
12-09-2012, 01:58 PM
mayweather same kinda fighter Marquez is but betta, bigger n faster. would just be easy 10/2 decision win

JRHernandez88
12-09-2012, 02:35 PM
mayweather same kinda fighter Marquez is but betta, bigger n faster. would just be easy 10/2 decision win
Yes, he is bigger & faster, except there not the same kind of fighter. Marquez uses his nutsack and stays on attack while Mayweather stays on defense and counters. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's his style & he's undefeated using it, but it's unfair to assume he'll beat Manny because Marquez did. Match-ups are key just like in any sport. Marquez just matched up well with Manny, their fights reached legendary status. I even went to the second fight and sat a few rows behind celebrities. Shit was crazy, probably the most electrifying atmosphere I've ever been a part of. It was more like Mexico vs. The Phillipines, tbh.

purplengold
12-09-2012, 02:52 PM
Yes, he is bigger & faster, except there not the same kind of fighter. Marquez uses his nutsack and stays on attack while Mayweather stays on defense and counters. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's his style & he's undefeated using it, but it's unfair to assume he'll beat Manny because Marquez did. Match-ups are key just like in any sport. Marquez just matched up well with Manny, their fights reached legendary status. I even went to the second fight and sat a few rows behind celebrities. Shit was crazy, probably the most electrifying atmosphere I've ever been a part of. It was more like Mexico vs. The Phillipines, tbh.

Marquez n mayweather bread & butter is counter punching, that's how he knock out pacboy. they be fighters cut of the same mold, biggest difference is mayweather switches ta pure defense when his opponent too aggressive fo his liking n Marquez goes into brawler mode when that happen.

JRHernandez88
12-09-2012, 03:19 PM
Marquez n mayweather bread & butter is counter punching, that's how he knock out pacboy. they be fighters cut of the same mold, biggest difference is mayweather switches ta pure defense when his opponent too aggressive fo his liking n Marquez goes into brawler mode when that happen.
I agree that their bread & butter is counter punching, but they're not cut out of the same mold. Marquez will fight and trade punch for punch for 12 rounds. Someone is hitting the floor. Mayweather will out box his opponents, It's a boring style but it gets the W's.

purplengold
12-09-2012, 03:33 PM
I agree that their bread & butter is counter punching, but they're not cut out of the same mold. Marquez will fight and trade punch for punch for 12 rounds. Someone is hitting the floor. Mayweather will out box his opponents, It's a boring style but it gets the W's.

how they win is almost same, mayweather get his points from counter punches jus like Marquez. the visual difference is Marquez dun got the reach so he forced ta exchange more. they both counter punchers first tho, Marquez play brawler second cuz he got no choice. mayweather gifted with good reach so he take advantage n play with patience. But they both win with counter punches n both can take damage.

They basically the same offensive game, but Marquez defense is winning exchanges while mayweather backs off exchanges.

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2012, 03:50 PM
Dude, he got knocked out cold.

all he be wanting is a new mattress for X-mas

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/pacbed.jpg

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2012, 03:51 PM
they gotta spin some shit cuz mayweather has no reason ta fight a philibean scrub now

the permanent visual effect is much betta...lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/tumblr_mer2n6RP0q1qfttlbo1_1280.jpg

JRHernandez88
12-09-2012, 03:52 PM
how they win is almost same, mayweather get his points from counter punches jus like Marquez. the visual difference is Marquez dun got the reach so he forced ta exchange more. they both counter punchers first tho, Marquez play brawler second cuz he got no choice. mayweather gifted with good reach so he take advantage n play with patience. But they both win with counter punches n both can take damage.

They basically the same offensive game, but Marquez defense is winning exchanges while mayweather backs off exchanges.
So just because they're both good at counter punching makes them the same type of fighter? & Backing off from exchanges and exchanging back is a huge difference in a fight. Like I said their countering is a big part of their game but their styles are much different. Marquez keeps pressure on from the beginning while Mayweather is more defense minded. He tries to wear his opponent out with misses. He's a brilliant boxer but not the same type of fighter as Marquez.

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2012, 03:54 PM

Lights out isn't the same as rigged...face it your boy almost got killed last night...in fact he was so still I thought he was dead for a min...his wife trying to run into the ring was priceless....what goes around comes around....this was sweet vindication...it made up for all his years of winning by roids

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/tumblr_mer3n6aSJF1r0jlbgo1_500.jpg

JRHernandez88
12-09-2012, 03:55 PM
all he be wanting is a new mattress for X-mas

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/pacbed.jpg
lol that old mans face tho

purplengold
12-09-2012, 04:36 PM
So just because they're both good at counter punching makes them the same type of fighter? & Backing off from exchanges and exchanging back is a huge difference in a fight. Like I said their countering is a big part of their game but their styles are much different. Marquez keeps pressure on from the beginning while Mayweather is more defense minded. He tries to wear his opponent out with misses. He's a brilliant boxer but not the same type of fighter as Marquez.

nah it's because that's what make them good, defense dun give you points n pressure is just a means ta open up opportunity to counter punch. Counter punchers make they opponent tired, angry whatever they can do to make it so they can do what they do best.

They both win the same way but they means to an end differ. without counter punching Marquez is justa brawler n mayweather is a jabber. 75% of they game is their skills which revolve round counterpunching n that's why they cut from the same mold.

FkLA
12-09-2012, 04:40 PM
lol that old mans face tho

Pretty sure thats Larry Merchant, 70 yr old HBO announcer that almost threw down with Maywether during an interview. :lol

He was probably in awe when he saw the only fighter who had a chance at beating Mayweather die.

JRHernandez88
12-09-2012, 04:43 PM
They share a skill. That's about it. Definitely not the same type of fighter.

jeebus
12-09-2012, 04:44 PM
http://i.imgur.com/U8E0o.jpg

DMC
12-09-2012, 05:21 PM
When did planking come back?

DMC
12-09-2012, 05:24 PM
looks like there's a new king of the 3rd world countries. congrats are in order

The real Hunger Games.

JRHernandez88
12-09-2012, 06:20 PM
Pretty sure thats Larry Merchant, 70 yr old HBO announcer that almost threw down with Maywether during an interview. :lol

He was probably in awe when he saw the only fighter who had a chance at beating Mayweather die.
I was trying to see if it was him but can't really tell?

edit: Just looks like a old white man tbh

purplengold
12-09-2012, 07:00 PM
They share a skill. That's about it. Definitely not the same type of fighter.

it a skillset that makeup most of they game

Drachen
12-09-2012, 07:07 PM
I don't think that Pac can represent his district in congress after that. Maybe he should hang it up since he has a cushy politicians job.

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2012, 07:10 PM
Hey fellas....

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/432357_10151333416597328_1832765978_n.jpg

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2012, 07:12 PM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/tumblr_mer3ilUzO91qh9doko1_500.jpg