PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Stephen Jackson thinks he's a badass

thunderfan
12-09-2012, 09:25 AM
Calls out Serge Ibaka on Twitter (the threat medium for real tough guys) for having a little tussle with Retard Ron last game. Jackson and Retard Ron shoulda been banned years ago. Steve says he's goin in serg Abakas mouth cuz he ain't bout dis life. You go Steve! I'm sure Abaka is real concerned.

weebo
12-09-2012, 09:32 AM
Calls out Serge Ibaka on Twitter (the threat medium for real tough guys) for having a little tussle with Retard Ron last game. Jackson and Retard Ron shoulda been banned years ago. Steve says he's goin in serg Abakas mouth cuz he ain't bout dis life. You go Steve! I'm sure Abaka is real concerned.

chaka is a puzzay...he had his shot last year after world cracked harden's skull...instead he backed away like the bitch that he is...stevie don't give a fuck he'll go into the stands just to fuck u up

thunderfan
12-09-2012, 09:35 AM
chaka is a puzzay...he had his shot last year after world cracked harden's skull...instead he backed away like the bitch that he is...stevie don't give a fuck he'll go into the stands just to fuck u up

Awesome. Bet you love having a bipolar retard on the roster. Hits drunk fans- real badass there

weebo
12-09-2012, 09:41 AM
Awesome. Bet you love having a bipolar retard on the roster. Hits drunk fans- real badass there

rather he's on my team than on yours....every team needs a least one crazy uncle...you know to balance shit out

thunderfan
12-09-2012, 09:49 AM
rather he's on my team than on yours....every team needs a least one crazy uncle...you know to balance shit out
Please. He's full if shit like all the rest of them. This is basketball. Noones doing shit. All anyone does is throw a punch or two. Big fkn deal. All he's doing is making himself look like a retard that can't spell

weebo
12-09-2012, 09:53 AM
Please. He's full if shit like all the rest of them. This is basketball. Noones doing shit. All anyone does is throw a punch or two. Big fkn deal. All he's doing is making himself look like a retard that can't spell

throw a punch or two OR shoot him in the parking lot

thunderfan
12-09-2012, 09:56 AM
throw a punch or two OR shoot him in the parking lot

Lol. Please. I hope he does something stupid. I think it's hilarious. Would love to see him bent over by Stern

Cuppycake Gumdrop
12-09-2012, 10:00 AM
:lol Stephen Jackson would fuck him up. I highly doubt Ibaka can fight, unless there's a spear in his hand.

Bill_Brasky
12-09-2012, 10:05 AM
Capt Jack causing asshurt among opposing fans like he 'sposed to.

jeebus
12-09-2012, 10:06 AM
:lol Stephen Jackson would fuck him up. I highly doubt Ibaka can fight, unless there's a spear in his hand.
Ibaka comes from the streets of L'Hospitalet de Llobregat. He had to fight for his free government handouts :cry

thunderfan
12-09-2012, 10:15 AM
Only someone retarded and insecure would tweet such ridiculous crap

thunderfan
12-09-2012, 10:16 AM
Who is the last player that tough guy Jackson "fucked up". I rest my case. Never has. Never will. Period

ElNono
12-09-2012, 10:24 AM
"Don't bring a spear to a gunfight"

Ibaka is a pussy, real talk.

Bill_Brasky
12-09-2012, 10:26 AM
Only someone retarded and insecure would let an athletes tweet get in their head and make them asshurt.

thunderfan
12-09-2012, 10:31 AM
Only someone retarded and insecure would let an athletes tweet get in their head and make them asshurt.
Expressing my opinion on a classless player that shoulda been banned a long time ago. I don't make personal attacks on other posters as you want to do.

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2012, 10:45 AM
Ibaka comes from the streets of L'Hospitalet de Llobregat. He had to fight for his free government handouts :cry

Puhlease Abaka grew up sheltered and privledged in his country. Both his parents played basketball and he ate like a king. How else you think that faggot get to play for Spain. Abaka is likely a pussy. He flexed on Artest but that's only because he knows it will get broken up by the players and refs. Same thing with Perk. He tried to confront Z-bo on the court but turned into a pussy when Z-bo tried to take it to the locker room with no Cameras around. OKC full of pussies...them niggas can hoop but they still pussies.

That bring said I do think Jack will swing on Abaka and he's not afraid of him what-so-ever but in this case Jack would still get his ass kicked.

DMC
12-09-2012, 10:47 AM

You cannot start your thread and eat it too. You said he thinks he's a badass. He is a badass. Most badasses are psycho and lack that "maybe I shouldn't do this" voice.

thunderfan
12-09-2012, 10:54 AM
You cannot start your thread and eat it too. You said he thinks he's a badass. He is a badass. Most badasses are psycho and lack that "maybe I shouldn't do this" voice.
Well I guess the title of my thread is accurate. I'm sure he does think he's a badass. My point is simply that I think he's a damn moron and he seems to think that people are scared of him. Who wins in a hypothetical fight is beside the point. The point is Jackson needs to turn his filter back on and realize his threats deter no one. Ibaka ain't doing anything to anyone. He's a clean solid player. He's aggressive and naturally gets into a few little spats on the court but he's a clean player. Jackson's the one with the problem.

Latarian Milton
12-09-2012, 10:55 AM
agree, ibaka might be even bigger a fake tough guy than beard nigga tbh. he's not a legit nigga to begin with and that's probably why he plays for spanish national team as the only "black" player on their squad

ElNono
12-09-2012, 10:57 AM
the only reason you have to go with the 'hypothetical fight' angle is because Ibaka is a pussy... everyone knows Jack will come out swinging if you push hard enough...

Latarian Milton
12-09-2012, 11:01 AM
when capt jack threatens to fight someone he ain't just joking imho. nigga has been arrested multiple times in real life and he always carries a gun in his car, if you heard from the news one day that jackson murdered someone you shouldn't feel too surprised tbh

Bill_Brasky
12-09-2012, 11:20 AM
Expressing my opinion on a classless player that shoulda been banned a long time ago. I don't make personal attacks on other posters as you want to do.

:cry Thunder = Class :cry

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2012, 11:20 AM
when capt jack threatens to fight someone he ain't just joking imho. nigga has been arrested multiple times in real life and he always carries a gun in his car, if you heard from the news one day that jackson murdered someone you shouldn't feel too surprised tbh

I can tell you ain't been in no real shit. I think Abaka is one of the biggest pussies around...but just because Jack projects toughness and being a badass don't mean he can actually fight. I train in MMA have for yrs....When I was in school I didn't fuck with people but the guys who professed to be in gangs knew that I was a head busta and if anyone fucked with Kool they was gone be in for a fight..so they steered clear of me...I guess it wasn't worth it to them jealous ass niggas...

Jack woukd likely get stomped out by Abaka...Jack talks shit but I've seen his kind before..he tough with his homies around.

thunderfan
12-09-2012, 11:27 AM
:cry Thunder = Class :cry
Wow. Really? OKC is a pretty classy organization

thunderfan
12-09-2012, 11:28 AM
Give me an example of Jackson doing anything to anyone on the court?

Bill_Brasky
12-09-2012, 11:34 AM

I know. OKC is above signing pressure-loving trash like Jackson.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
12-09-2012, 11:37 AM

:lmao "our entire organization exists solely due to the lies of our two-faced con man owner, but we're still classy :cry"

thunderfan
12-09-2012, 11:37 AM
I can tell you ain't been in no real shit. I think Abaka is one of the biggest pussies around...but just because Jack projects toughness and being a badass don't mean he can actually fight. I train in MMA have for yrs....When I was in school I didn't fuck with people but the guys who professed to be in gangs knew that I was a head busta and if anyone fucked with Kool they was gone be in for a fight..so they steered clear of me...I guess it wasn't worth it to them jealous ass niggas...

Jack woukd likely get stomped out by Abaka...Jack talks shit but I've seen his kind before..he tough with his homies around.

thats my point. They're all bull shitters. This is basketball. Noones doing shit and noones scared of BS twitter threats. Jackson's a fucking idiot for doing that. These guys get heated on the court. Ibakas a pretty stand up guy. He's clean. What Jackson's beef is is beyond me. I think he just feels threatened by Ibaka in some way or just doesn't like him.
That's fine. Guys will push and bark on the court. Part of the game. Deal with it, play ball and stfu. Ain't like Ibakas doing dirty shit out there or threatening the guys mother. Oh and to comment on your off topic comment - I don't get into "shit". Never ever been threatened in my 30+ years of life. I respect people and they respect me. I don't get messed with.

thunderfan
12-09-2012, 11:40 AM
:lmao "our entire organization exists solely due to the lies of our two-faced con man owner, but we're still classy :cry"
Lame argument. Fine. Bennett sucks. I don't know. Teams here, that's a done deal. It's operated in a very classy manner.

thunderfan
12-09-2012, 11:41 AM
Yep

JohnnyMax
12-09-2012, 11:44 AM
I doubt Stephen Jackson can beat up Westmonkey

http://i.imgur.com/vSt0d.jpg

Bill_Brasky
12-09-2012, 11:45 AM
thats my point. They're all bull shitters. This is basketball. Noones doing shit and noones scared of BS twitter threats. Jackson's a fucking idiot for doing that. These guys get heated on the court. Ibakas a pretty stand up guy. He's clean. What Jackson's beef is is beyond me. I think he just feels threatened by Ibaka in some way or just doesn't like him.
That's fine. Guys will push and bark on the court. Part of the game. Deal with it, play ball and stfu. Ain't like Ibakas doing dirty shit out there or threatening the guys mother. Oh and to comment on your off topic comment - I don't get into "shit". Never ever been threatened in my 30+ years of life. I respect people and they respect me. I don't get messed with.

Jeez you're a fag. Just because someone threatened Ibaka on twitter doesn't mean you have to start a thread defending his honor. I'm pretty sure he's a grown man himself.

ElNono
12-09-2012, 11:48 AM

Oh please... Ibaka loves to run his mouth like a motherfucker... but you're going to to come across people that won't take the shit taking lightly and you're gonna have to back it up.

That's when pussies like Ibaka will start walking back, like he did with Ron Ron...

DMC
12-09-2012, 11:54 AM
Well I guess the title of my thread is accurate. I'm sure he does think he's a badass.

No, it sounds like you think he thinks he's a badass. It's non sequitur to say that calling someone out = thinking you're a badass. You still have the burden of proof, you cannot use your statement as proof of itself.

My point is simply that I think he's a damn moron and he seems to think that people are scared of him. Because that's what you think it means when someone calls someone else out.

Who wins in a hypothetical fight is beside the point. The point is Jackson needs to turn his filter back on and realize his threats deter no one.Why does he need to do that?

Ibaka ain't doing anything to anyone. He's a clean solid player. He's aggressive and naturally gets into a few little spats on the court but he's a clean player. Jackson's the one with the problem.
Can't your guy handle himself? Does he need you to protect him?

thunderfan
12-09-2012, 11:55 AM
Jeez you're a fag. Just because someone threatened Ibaka on twitter doesn't mean you have to start a thread defending his honor. I'm pretty sure he's a grown man himself.
Since you want to make it personal, I'm ignoring you permanently. Type what you wish. I won't see it. Thanks

thunderfan
12-09-2012, 11:57 AM
No, it sounds like you think he thinks he's a badass. It's non sequitur to say that calling someone out = thinking you're a badass. You still have the burden of proof, you cannot use your statement as proof of itself.
Because that's what you think it means when someone calls someone else out.
Why does he need to do that?

Can't your guy handle himself? Does he need you to protect him?
Not my point. My point is Jackson is an immature retard.

DMC

Yeah, we saw tough guy Perkins become a basketcase for 5 months after Blake posterized him.

Proxy
Since you want to make it personal, I'm ignoring you permanently. Type what you wish. I won't see it. Thanks
:rollin

DMC
12-09-2012, 11:58 AM
Not my point. My point is Jackson is an immature retard.

You got worked up and started a thread over a Twitter comment by a Spurs role player. That's the point. Your enforcer needs to handle his business.

thunderfan
12-09-2012, 11:59 AM
Oh please... Ibaka loves to run his mouth like a motherfucker... but you're going to to come across people that won't take the shit taking lightly and you're gonna have to back it up.

That's when pussies like Ibaka will start walking back, like he did with Ron Ron...
That's fine. I expect people to disagree. Just voicing my opinion on a guy who needs to play ball and quit acting like Retard Ron.

thunderfan
12-09-2012, 12:00 PM
You got worked up and started a thread over a Twitter comment by a Spurs role player. That's the point. Your enforcer needs to handle his business.
Yeah. That's the point of message boards. To start threads and voice opinions.

DMC
12-09-2012, 12:03 PM
Yeah. That's the point of message boards. To start threads and voice opinions.

Nah, this forum is to have fun cat pawing butthurt turds.

thunderfan
12-09-2012, 12:16 PM
Nah, this forum is to have fun cat pawing butthurt turds.
thats fine. I expect it. As long as people don't make it personal it's fine with me. I don't make it personal with anyone here

Spursfan092120
12-09-2012, 12:24 PM
thats fine. I expect it. As long as people don't make it personal it's fine with me. I don't make it personal with anyone here
lol...if you're going to start threads like this, feeling like you have to act like a momma to Serge Ibaka...in THIS FORUM, and then ignore anyone who makes things personal, you're going to be talking to no one real soon...every damn body is going to be ignored. This was a stupid thread. Players talk trash all the time, face to face. Jackson says something on freaking Twitter and you have an issue with it. He's just trying to get into Ibaka's head..I'm sure he's not...but he does seem to be successful at getting into Thunder fan's head. So good job :tu

Mel_13
12-09-2012, 12:37 PM
:rollin

thunderfan reaching new levels of butthurt in this thread.

thunderfan
12-09-2012, 12:49 PM
lol...if you're going to start threads like this, feeling like you have to act like a momma to Serge Ibaka...in THIS FORUM, and then ignore anyone who makes things personal, you're going to be talking to no one real soon...every damn body is going to be ignored. This was a stupid thread. Players talk trash all the time, face to face. Jackson says something on freaking Twitter and you have an issue with it. He's just trying to get into Ibaka's head..I'm sure he's not...but he does seem to be successful at getting into Thunder fan's head. So good job :tu
Wrong. Most everyone, even in this thread, aren't making it personal. Only Bill, who called me a fag. It wasn't about the spurs. I just think Jackson is quite foolish in how he handles business. I don't think he's a true retard like Ron. Although he does think the guys name is serg Abaka, which is fairly alarming. I can respect some trash talk on the court. Twitter trash talk and threats is lame IMO.

djohn2oo8
12-09-2012, 01:00 PM
Jackson is from Port Arthur. He was bangin with the bloods a long time ago, so yeah he'd fuck Ibaka's world up.

Brazil
12-09-2012, 01:01 PM

:lmao thunderfan with the namlook bads :lmao

weebo
12-09-2012, 01:05 PM
Wrong. Most everyone, even in this thread, aren't making it personal. Only Bill, who called me a fag. It wasn't about the spurs. I just think Jackson is quite foolish in how he handles business. I don't think he's a true retard like Ron. Although he does think the guys name is serg Abaka, which is fairly alarming. I can respect some trash talk on the court. Twitter trash talk and threats is lame IMO.

If you're above all this twitter trash talk, then why bother acknowledging it on a message board? Just let it go along with all the other idiotic twitter comments athletes make these days.

weebo
12-09-2012, 01:05 PM

If you're above all this twitter trash talk, then why bother acknowledging it on a message board? Just let it go along with all the other idiotic twitter comments athletes make these days.

JRHernandez88
12-09-2012, 01:06 PM

http://imageshack.us/a/img838/9210/dwighthowardshocked.pnghttp://imageshack.us/a/img848/7586/broynooo.pnghttp://imageshack.us/a/img855/8641/kdlaugh1.pnghttp://imageshack.us/a/img269/4748/roflchimp2.png

This thread deserves a 5-STAR rating.
Thanks thunderfan, you made my day man. 'preciate it. http://imageshack.us/a/img801/2298/obamadatazzpointing.png

Juggity
12-09-2012, 01:15 PM
Nobody brings the butthurt bads more consistently than thunderfan

thunderfan
12-09-2012, 01:32 PM
Alright, alright, I'm over it. I'm glad I gave you guys some entertainment today though.

Bill_Brasky
12-09-2012, 01:33 PM

I made it to ignore.....I'm quite humbled right now tbh, so many people to thank.

Bill_Brasky
12-09-2012, 01:35 PM

Fag.

purplengold
12-09-2012, 01:48 PM
ain't nobody in the nba ready to fuck wit hood rats n psychopaths like Ron, sjax n zbo

Spursfan092120
12-09-2012, 02:48 PM
Trust me...Stephen Jackson has no problem getting in Serge's face and letting him know how he feels. Jackson would fuck Serge's world up...that's not a homer statement..that's a true statement. Stephen did not grow up in the best of worlds...it would be ugly. Stephen is just trying to get in the head of one of the main guys on the closest team record-wise to the Spurs in the league. If it works, it does..if it doesn't..it doesn't. That doesn't affect your life in any way...so why are you wasting your time caring so much about it?

jjktkk
12-09-2012, 03:49 PM

Now thats how you win in a thread. Very classy!

DAF86
12-09-2012, 04:05 PM
Jackson apologized for hurting your feelings thunderfan.

http://instagram.com/p/TBujxDxfwS/

Frank Dux
12-09-2012, 04:14 PM
TS is alarmed that he spelled it Abaka.

Well done Jackson. lol

Clipper Nation
12-09-2012, 04:22 PM

Are all Thunderfans crybaby bitches?

DMC
12-09-2012, 04:55 PM
Fag.

Stop making it personal.

mavs>spurs
12-09-2012, 05:00 PM
stephen jackson has always thought he was really hard to the enjoyment of spurfan who always fellates him for it despite this going against their "class" shtick..hypocritical i know. but the guy can't fight, never could fight, and struggled to do any damage to drunk fat ass fans during the brawl..guy is a total pussy who thinks acting like a headcase will cover his ass but i'm calling bluff. dude's a fake G.

thunderfan
12-09-2012, 05:04 PM
Now thats how you win in a thread. Very classy!

Is this sarcasm? I thought it was a reasonable way to deal with someone who chooses to call me a fag and make personal comments.

Spur_Fanatic
12-09-2012, 05:05 PM

Spurs fans! I demard you back me up on defending Ibaka's grace, against the evil Spur player Stephen "the Black Knight" Jackson, on the field of honour!

thunderfan
12-09-2012, 05:10 PM
Trust me...Stephen Jackson has no problem getting in Serge's face and letting him know how he feels. Jackson would fuck Serge's world up...that's not a homer statement..that's a true statement. Stephen did not grow up in the best of worlds...it would be ugly. Stephen is just trying to get in the head of one of the main guys on the closest team record-wise to the Spurs in the league. If it works, it does..if it doesn't..it doesn't. That doesn't affect your life in any way...so why are you wasting your time caring so much about it?
I'll ask you the same question I've asked twice already in this thread without an answer: Tell me the last person (other than a fan) that Stephen Jackson "fucked up"? THat's what I thought. Talk is cheap. Real cheap. I'm not suggesting Jackson is the only guy who talks shit, tons of players do it. But noone's scared of the guy. Jackson would "fuck up Serge's world"? And you're basing that on....??? The fact that he swung at a fan in the stands? That he fired shots at a moving car? Where's the evidence of this guy being so tough? There's a lot of it to suggest he's bipolar and mentally unstable, but tough...?

thunderfan
12-09-2012, 05:13 PM
Are all Thunderfans crybaby bitches?

Asks the guy with a signature picture featuring the biggest crybaby flopping bitch that ever played in the NBA.

DMC
12-09-2012, 05:18 PM
So I was at a Mexican restaurant a few days ago and the group I was with ordered a couple bowls of queso to go with our chips. Well most of it wasn't eaten, and since we ran out of chips on the salsa, I just picked the bowl of queso up and drank it, both of them. That's how I roll.

Spur_Fanatic
12-09-2012, 05:22 PM
You are such a badass, DMC. Cheese drunk and all. :hat

thunderfan
12-09-2012, 05:29 PM
Pretty sure Ibaka is fairly frightened about what Jackson is going to do to him physically.

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/San+Antonio+Spurs+v+Oklahoma+City+Thunder+PgGe6oX3 Pi6l.jpghttp://www.dailythunder.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Picture-11.png

FkLA
12-09-2012, 05:30 PM
I was there with Jamaal and some friends just for a night of fun and everything was cool. At the end of the night, I was in my car ready to leave.

Then I seen Jamaal walk out of the club with some guy walking behind him with hands in his back pocket like he was fixing to shoot him.

I hopped out of my car with my gun. I had a gun license at the time so it was all good. People think I was shooting up the place willy-nilly, but my gun was registered.

I saw the guy with his hand in his pocket so I cocked my gun and put it in his face. I slapped him with the gun and we got to fighting before I realized they had planned to jump Jamaal.

I’ve been in too many club fights not to know what’s going on. I’m not going to get hit from behind, stomped out and just be laying there. So all of a sudden all these cars pull up and I let off a couple warning shots, like telling everyone to back up.

After that had happened, dude had jumped in his car and planned on trying to kill me. He hit me with his car. He drove straight into me and I flipped up in the air and landed face-first on the ground and knocked all my teeth out.

I hopped right up and lit his whole car up. I didn’t think twice because I’m figuring he tried to smoke Jamaal.

He didnt just 'shoot at a moving car' tbh. That doesnt automatically mean hes any good with his hands but he does take his little hardass act serious enough to do stupid shit like that. To go off what DMC said, I dont think hes Artest type insane...so I do think he has that voice that tells him hes doing something really stupid he just ignores it. Hes street crazy (aka stupid) where he puts his rep of how hard hes perceived over everything else.

benefactor
12-09-2012, 05:31 PM
Alright, alright, I'm over it. I'm glad I gave you guys some entertainment today though.
Make butthurt thread.

Backpedal out of it.

Per par.

Clipper Nation
12-09-2012, 05:38 PM
Asks the guy with a signature picture featuring the biggest crybaby flopping bitch that ever played in the NBA.
:cry "Stop making it personal!" :cry

thunderfan
12-09-2012, 05:40 PM
:cry "Stop making it personal!" :cry

I'm talking about Chris Paul. I didn't say anything about you personally, did I??

Clipper Nation
12-09-2012, 05:42 PM
I'm talking about Chris Paul. I didn't say anything about you personally, did I??
I thought you were "over" this thread, B... :lol

lakerhaterade
12-09-2012, 06:01 PM
:lmao
http://www.thunderfans.com/vforum/showthread.php?9881-Basketball-idiot-Stephen-Jackson-threatens-Serge-Ibaka-via-Twitter

:lol @ the meth-addict smokelahoma

racm
12-09-2012, 06:05 PM
Tbh, if OKC weren't so obsessed with being so :cry classy they'd have won last year. For all their :cry class, the Spurs know when to get winners and nasty.

Jackson 1
Ibaka 0

Fpoonsie
12-09-2012, 06:16 PM
http://www.dailythunder.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Picture-11.png

Rofl. Fag.

JRHernandez88
12-09-2012, 06:17 PM
Pretty sure Ibaka is fairly frightened about what Jackson is going to do to him physically.

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/San+Antonio+Spurs+v+Oklahoma+City+Thunder+PgGe6oX3 Pi6l.jpghttp://www.dailythunder.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Picture-11.png
that pic of Ibaka is borderline yo. definitely suspect...

JRHernandez88
12-09-2012, 07:15 PM
http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/4-stephen-jackson-praying-hands-gun-tattoo-e1328016302960.jpg

hahahahaha this dude my shoot a mfkr

Bill_Brasky
12-09-2012, 07:16 PM

There's that fag talk we were talking about.

JRHernandez88
12-09-2012, 07:26 PM
it looks like jacksons tea bagging him LMFAO

Clipper Nation
12-09-2012, 07:36 PM
There's that fag talk we were talking about.
Seriously, why else would you have that picture on your hard drive, thunderfan? :lol

Trill Clinton
12-09-2012, 07:47 PM
i saw jack at the club last night.

i was like "wtf is he doing here when they played in Charlotte?"

then i remembered he's hurt.

Spursfan092120
12-09-2012, 08:01 PM
I'll ask you the same question I've asked twice already in this thread without an answer: Tell me the last person (other than a fan) that Stephen Jackson "fucked up"? THat's what I thought. Talk is cheap. Real cheap. I'm not suggesting Jackson is the only guy who talks shit, tons of players do it. But noone's scared of the guy. Jackson would "fuck up Serge's world"? And you're basing that on....??? The fact that he swung at a fan in the stands? That he fired shots at a moving car? Where's the evidence of this guy being so tough? There's a lot of it to suggest he's bipolar and mentally unstable, but tough...?
So you're saying because you've never heard of anyone he's fought, that means he's never fought? He got into multiple fights in Indiana and Atlanta that made media coverage. No..it's not a good thing that he got into fights...no, it's not COOL. But you need a crazy on your team to win a ring. You wouldn't know. Just sayin...Stephen Jackson would destroy Ibaka...sorry.

Spursfan092120
12-09-2012, 08:03 PM

I'm assuming you haven't been in many fights yourself. You really think how ripped you are decides if you can fight or not? Why are you continuing this thread? You're just making yourself out to be even more ridiculous.

purplengold
12-09-2012, 08:22 PM
“I apologize to sergeIbaka, the NBA, and to all my fans for the comments I made,” Jackson wrote. “It was unprofessional and childish. I'm not a thug just a man who speaks his mind. It was not appropriate. I do apologize. Only a man can admit when he's wrong.”

Fo some reason I canna imagine jax sayin somtin like that. maybe he agent wrote it up fo him

benefactor
12-09-2012, 08:26 PM
So a bunch of muscles suddenly means you are tough and can beat people up?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxu_3mJdAzw

dirk4mvp
12-09-2012, 08:41 PM
Do spurfans think Capt. Jack is a good rapper too?

1A_WQ6sL_2s

benefactor
12-09-2012, 08:54 PM
No

JRHernandez88
12-09-2012, 09:31 PM

1A_WQ6sL_2s
Yeah I'll listen to his music on the way to the games sometimes. You have to like southern rap to like his style. Got to have subs too for it to sound good.

No
Don't pay attention to this lame

benefactor
12-09-2012, 09:33 PM
Only a cholo beandip like you would enjoy that shit.

dirk4mvp
12-09-2012, 09:34 PM
Sounds like a minority thing.

thunderfan
12-09-2012, 09:35 PM
Ok I overreacted. I was "butthurt" I guess. Whatever that means. My pic posting was an attempt at humor. Jackson said he was gonna put it it his mouth. Or something. Ill backpedal and admit an overreaction on my part. I don't think Jackson is all that bad of a guy. Maybe bipolar. Probably a good teammate to have around. Just one of those guys, like a Perkins or Westbrook that can get under your skin if they aren't on your roster.

JRHernandez88
12-09-2012, 09:42 PM
Only a cholo beandip like you would enjoy that shit.
Ha cholo bean dip where u know me from coward

JRHernandez88
12-09-2012, 09:43 PM
Sounds like a minority thing.
Definitely. If your white don't push play

thunderfan
12-09-2012, 09:46 PM
There's a good chance Jackson was drunk when he typed that anyways. We can probably all relate to that.

JRHernandez88
12-09-2012, 09:49 PM
He'll na he wasn't drunk. That's just who he is.

shyne
12-09-2012, 09:53 PM
How the fuck does TS get his panties in a wad when jax tweets something, when his starting center tries to mean mug everyone on every play if they even touch his ugly ass.

DD
12-09-2012, 10:00 PM
Easy there, OP. Spurfan would sooner lay down in traffic then have to hear disparaging words about their pet Negro.

Know the line, and don't cross it. Jax, fat chicks, and hot pockets are not to be ridiculed.

WeNeedLength
12-09-2012, 10:43 PM
Easy there, OP. Spurfan would sooner lay down in traffic then have to hear disparaging words about their pet Negro.

Know the line, and don't cross it. Jax, fat chicks, and hot pockets are not to be ridiculed.

Did you get banned? :wow

irishock
12-09-2012, 11:01 PM
Stephen Jackson fined 250k

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/224920/Jackson_Fined_$25000_For_Hostile_Message_Toward_Ib aka

Trill Clinton
12-09-2012, 11:26 PM

1A_WQ6sL_2s

he aight.

he knows his lane in the rap industry and isn't trying to be technical.

stack5 makes music for the real niggas. trill niggas like myself.

not no square ass, bieber haircut wearing geek like you.

Spursfan092120
12-09-2012, 11:31 PM
Cars and Clothes ain't bad...I listen to some of his stuff. JR is right...you gotta dig the style.

AuCZfj4IQpc

JRHernandez88
12-09-2012, 11:34 PM
Cars and Clothes ain't bad...I listen to some of his stuff. JR is right...you gotta dig the style.

AuCZfj4IQpcthats my favorite track off that cd

dirk4mvp
12-09-2012, 11:35 PM
:lol couldn't imagine how much spurfans would hate this clown if he never played for san antonio

Spurs9
12-09-2012, 11:36 PM
Stephen Jackson fined 250k

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/224920/Jackson_Fined_$25000_For_Hostile_Message_Toward_Ib aka
25k not 250k

Spursfan092120
12-10-2012, 12:03 AM
:lol couldn't imagine how much spurfans would hate this clown if he never played for san antonio
But he does...so wtf does it matter?

Spursfan092120
12-10-2012, 12:03 AM
thats my favorite track off that cd
Good track...KK killed it.

Trill Clinton
12-10-2012, 12:18 AM
killa kyleon goes hard.

dirk4mvp
12-10-2012, 12:35 AM

:lol taste in music consists of Nickelback, Toby Keith, and Stephen Jackson

Malik Hairston
12-10-2012, 12:36 AM

:lol:lol:lol tbh..
Reminds me of Shadowflames's best albums list..

The Killers- Hot Fuzz
Hoobastank- The Reason
The Black Eyepeas- Elephunt
Usher- 8701
Evanescence- Fallen
Maroon 5- Songs About Jane
Nelly- Nellyville
Puddle Of Mudd- Come Clean
Linkin Park- Hybrid Theory and Meteora
System Of A Down- Toxicity
Lou Bega- A Little Bit Of Manmbo
50 Cent- Get Rich Or Die Tryin
Eminem- The Enimen Show
--

So many more..

The_Worlds_finest
12-10-2012, 12:42 AM
Jackson is a badass. Serg abaka is about as much a badass as pussy Kendrick Perkins

Reck
12-10-2012, 12:43 AM
:lol:lol:lol tbh..
Reminds me of Shadowflames's best albums list..

Glad you're keeping up with my doings on here.

Obssesed with me. I must have ridiculed you pretty awesomely on your original account.

Wanna try to log in with it? :lol

Budkin
12-10-2012, 01:54 AM
Can't wait for the next matchup!

Latarian Milton
12-10-2012, 03:41 AM
ibaka is a fake tough guy despites the muscles, show him a drop of blood n he's gonna faint out like a fucking virgin bitch tbh. jack has tats all over his arms and you know you won't wanna fuck with a badass nigga with that much tattoo as him tbh

milkyway21
12-10-2012, 04:50 AM
so, is this the reason why the Spurs organization fined him? or maybe about his interview with ESPN?

http://www.nba.com/spurs/news/121209_jackson

milkyway21
12-10-2012, 04:52 AM
ok i just checked another thread..

Spursfan092120
12-10-2012, 09:02 AM
Dumb ass comment that has nothing to do with the conversation. You're getting to be as dumb as Thunderfan in this one. Take a step back, breathe, reassess the situation, and come back when you have something to contribute.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-10-2012, 09:11 AM
:lmao Shadowflames ranking Eminem Show ahead of both Slim Shady LP and Marshall Mathers LP. He must judge stuff by how mainstream it is.

rascal
12-10-2012, 09:36 AM
I'd bet on Jackson over Ibaka.

thunderfan
12-10-2012, 09:43 AM
Perkins is good friends with Jackson. He's going to give him a talk. (No, I didn't make this up). Perk said it himself. He'll probably tell him he doesn't really want to mess with a guy twice as fast, way stronger, and way younger.

JRHernandez88
12-10-2012, 09:47 AM

still laughing

goin in abakas mouth

Leetonidas
12-10-2012, 09:55 AM
thunderup butthurt cus Jack called out your pussy PF for his fake tough guy antics. he called him out on twitter so everyone would see, did you exepct him to rent out some airtime on tv and run a commericial? fly up to okc at the drop of a hat and tell him personally? lol mad

Leetonidas
12-10-2012, 09:56 AM
lol internet retards thinking having muscles = omg teh best figher in the nba

i knew that faggy pic of serge in his underwear would get posted. do all thunder fan have this saved or bookmarked? :lol

racm
12-10-2012, 09:59 AM
lol internet retards thinking having muscles = omg teh best figher in the nba

i knew that faggy pic of serge in his underwear would get posted. do all thunder fan have this saved or bookmarked? :lol

That's all them okie white boys whack off to

Leetonidas
12-10-2012, 09:59 AM

tbh they all suck but don't you listen to lil b....

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-10-2012, 10:03 AM
lil b is much better than country singers who whore American tragedies in order to make money

Leetonidas
12-10-2012, 10:05 AM
not disagreeing, but a turd is a turd imo

then again i do hate like 99% of so its not really an insult, i just think everything sounds like shit, kinda like that southpark ep

oh yeah and lol toby keith :lol fuck that retarded piece of shit

thunderfan
12-10-2012, 10:22 AM
That's all them okie white boys whack off to

I actually prefer to use pics of Queen Elizabeth.

racm
12-10-2012, 10:26 AM
I actually prefer to use pics of Queen Elizabeth.

:cry so classy, I whack off to a queen :cry

:lmao:lmao

FromWayDowntown
12-10-2012, 10:34 AM
He's a clean solid player. He's aggressive and naturally gets into a few little spats on the court but he's a clean player.

This is pretty much Tim Duncan's career in two sentences.

I've frankly lost track of all the little physical spats he's gotten into on the court.

Frank Dux
12-10-2012, 10:40 AM
He'll probably tell him he doesn't really want to mess with a guy twice as fast, way stronger, and way younger.

Oh, is that what he's going to tell him? :lmao:lmao :lmao

jag
12-10-2012, 10:43 AM
he aight.

he knows his lane in the rap industry and isn't trying to be technical.

stack5 makes music for the real niggas. trill niggas like myself.

not no square ass, bieber haircut wearing geek like you.

I'm a gansta ass dude. And I can vouch for this.

Latarian Milton
12-10-2012, 10:47 AM
spanish fake nig might look swole but it doesn't mean shit when he's got a fake tough guy in himself. nigga is the NBA version fo david otunga, looks stout as fuck but doesn't know how to fight. cm punk might not look swole as otunga but the tattooed nig could always pwn his ass everytime they fight n he's won more honors the past year alone than otunga has his entire lifetime

dirk4mvp's partner
12-10-2012, 11:33 AM

Shut up Jerk!

JRHernandez88
12-10-2012, 11:40 AM
^---- lmao

purplengold
12-10-2012, 02:46 PM
spanish fake nig might look swole but it doesn't mean shit when he's got a fake tough guy in himself. nigga is the NBA version fo david otunga, looks stout as fuck but doesn't know how to fight. cm punk might not look swole as otunga but the tattooed nig could always pwn his ass everytime they fight n he's won more honors the past year alone than otunga has his entire lifetime

ibaka need ta learn how to fight if he gon keep tryna be tough, anybody that know how ta punch n is at nba athleticism can lay his ass out with a punch ta the jaw. I'm guessin jax know how ta throw punches

DD
12-10-2012, 02:58 PM
Unless it's a fat pasty white guy from Detroit, I'm not betting on Jax

thunderfan
12-10-2012, 03:07 PM
Unless it's a fat pasty white guy from Detroit, I'm not betting on Jax

Exactly. It's the only guy he's ever done anything to. I'm begging anyone on this forum to show me an instance where this tough guy Jackson has done anything else to any able bodied NBA player. He is, after all, a "real tough guy" who doesn't just talk shit. So where's the evidence?

Leetonidas
12-10-2012, 03:15 PM
oh please, stfu. where is all this evidence of other nba players beating the shit out of each other? there is none.

thunderfan
12-10-2012, 03:18 PM
oh please, stfu. where is all this evidence of other nba players beating the shit out of each other? there is none.

There really isn't any. My point is - Jackson is as "fake" as the rest of them. My post from the "Jackson is fined..." thread earlier today:

Fake tough guy..shit, they're all fake tough guys. Jackson's as fake as the rest. Stephen Jackson's never done a DAMN thing to another NBA player, period. Only dude he's ever done anything to was eating a hotdog in the stands. I feel sorry for the guy really. I know he apparently had some issues growing up. He probably needs to go see Dr. Phil.

dirk4mvp
12-10-2012, 03:24 PM
Shut up Jerk!

sup m>s, ain't seen you use this troll in a little while, tbqh.

DD
12-10-2012, 03:31 PM
Furthermore, we've only seen him go after premium seating white boys. I'd be willing to bet on some of the upperdeck riff-raff over him in a fight. Those people have seen it all, even Robocop.

Spursfan092120
12-10-2012, 03:54 PM
There really isn't any. My point is - Jackson is as "fake" as the rest of them. My post from the "Jackson is fined..." thread earlier today:

Fake tough guy..shit, they're all fake tough guys. Jackson's as fake as the rest. Stephen Jackson's never done a DAMN thing to another NBA player, period. Only dude he's ever done anything to was eating a hotdog in the stands. I feel sorry for the guy really. I know he apparently had some issues growing up. He probably needs to go see Dr. Phil.

Gotcha...so because there's no evidence that he's fought before, it means he's fake. Now I get it. Makes total sense.

DD
12-10-2012, 04:02 PM
To be fair, he cemented his badass legacy when he said "fuk yo team clown" on twitter.

Real thugs do their thuggin on twitter.

thunderfan
12-10-2012, 04:09 PM
Gotcha...so because there's no evidence that he's fought before, it means he's fake. Now I get it. Makes total sense.

According to the discussion here as to what a "real" and a "fake" tough guy constitutes, yes. Ibaka is fake because he just runs his mouth and never steps up and throws punches with anyone. Ok, fine. He's fake, if that's the definition. However, if that's the definition of fake, then Jackson would fall in that category as well.

Mel_13
12-10-2012, 04:16 PM
Ok I overreacted. I was "butthurt" I guess. Whatever that means. My pic posting was an attempt at humor. Jackson said he was gonna put it it his mouth. Or something. Ill backpedal and admit an overreaction on my part. I don't think Jackson is all that bad of a guy. Maybe bipolar. Probably a good teammate to have around. Just one of those guys, like a Perkins or Westbrook that can get under your skin if they aren't on your roster.

This was 18 hours ago. Still posting. Still butthurt.

PingPong
12-10-2012, 04:17 PM
I'd pick a bet in Nene instead of some spanissyfied congolese or an old fart wannabe thug in a fight anytime. Nigga is almost a priest, talks about God all time, but he isn't shy to exchange some fists with KMart in the locker room. Fuck yo verborragic clown!

:king

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm_s00OZqzY

Ibaka and.. Luis Scola!

:blah:blah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHdI1QIp_O4

Mel_13
12-10-2012, 04:26 PM
Oh, and I'll take Ime Udoka:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/All-NBA-Olympics-addendum-Ime-Udoka-boxing-gol?urn=nba,99482

thunderfan
12-10-2012, 04:30 PM
I'll bet a pretty penny that noone ever attempts to give Nikola Pekovic much shit on the basketball court. He's a 290 lb specimen
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/82/Nikola_Pekovic_Timberwolves.jpg/366px-Nikola_Pekovic_Timberwolves.jpg (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/82/Nikola_Pekovic_Timberwolves.jpg)

PingPong
12-10-2012, 04:37 PM
That's not a question of size, that's about attitude.

:hat

WeNeedLength
12-10-2012, 06:19 PM
I'll bet a pretty penny that noone ever attempts to give Nikola Pekovic much shit on the basketball court. He's a 290 lb specimen
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/82/Nikola_Pekovic_Timberwolves.jpg/366px-Nikola_Pekovic_Timberwolves.jpg (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/82/Nikola_Pekovic_Timberwolves.jpg)

"Specimen" :lol
You love talking about guys bodies and posting pictures of them too, huh? Interesting..

thunderfan
12-10-2012, 07:55 PM
Oh come on. I'm not even responding to that. I'm signing out of this discussion. I appreciate the candid discussion, as pointless as it was.

Blake
12-10-2012, 07:58 PM
Why are thunder fans such huge douches?

Is it because they are new to the NBA?

Trill Clinton
12-10-2012, 08:05 PM

i'd knock this stiff the fuck out b.

i don't see me losing a fight to someone of the opposite race unless they're a professional fighter.

JRHernandez88
12-10-2012, 08:10 PM
Lmao this thread is classic I can't believe its still going

PingPong
12-10-2012, 08:26 PM
i'd knock this stiff the fuck out b.

i don't see me losing a fight to someone of the opposite race unless they're a professional fighter.

Typical gangsta bragging. He isn't the typical american whitey, he is serbian or something else.
And probably an average sized crazy yugo will beat your nigga ass untill you go to cry under your grandma's bed.
Don't even think about a elephant sized serbian like him fighting...
:lol:lol:lol

Clipper Nation
12-10-2012, 08:31 PM
Lmao this thread is classic I can't believe its still going

It's because thunderfag, despite being "done with this thread" numerous times, keeps coming back to post more pictures of his favorite muscular guys.... :lol

PingPong
12-10-2012, 08:34 PM
It's because thunderfag, despite being "done with this thread" numerous times, keeps coming back to post more pictures of his favorite muscular guys.... :lol

:dramaquee:lol:dramaquee:lol

Trill Clinton
12-10-2012, 08:46 PM
Typical gangsta bragging. He isn't the typical american whitey, he is serbian or something else.
And probably an average sized crazy yugo will beat your nigga ass untill you go to cry under your grandma's bed.
Don't even think about a elephant sized serbian like him fighting...

wasn't nothing gangsta about that post.

i feel that i could knock that serbian stiff out.

that's just how i feel.

JRHernandez88
12-10-2012, 08:52 PM
It's because thunderfag, despite being "done with this thread" numerous times, keeps coming back to post more pictures of his favorite muscular guys.... :lollmao this thread is hilarious

Two10Whitey
12-10-2012, 11:45 PM
Everyone's a fighter...

PingPong
12-11-2012, 12:33 AM
Everyone's a fighter...

Except Ibaka and Perkins...

:lol

phyzik
12-11-2012, 01:18 AM
An old saying that I'm sure most of you have heard...

Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog.

Jackson has that "fight" in him and players around the league recognize it, weather you do or not as a fan is irrelevant.

Nothing gonna happen, but if it did, Stak5 would fuck Ibaka up.

PingPong
12-11-2012, 01:59 AM
I know another old saying:"The big dogs attack, the little dogs just barks". To be honest, I hate this thug thing. I think it's bad for the sport, nobody needs a grown man, thirty some years old acting like the kids from the guetto. But it doesn't change one fact: Ibaka and Perkins are pussies.

fukyoteamclown
12-11-2012, 04:16 PM
fukyoteamclown

hater
12-11-2012, 04:21 PM
you don't need to be a fighter or even big to scare ppl. Just look at Joe Pesci in Casino, Pacino in Scarface, ODogg in M2S,etc,etc,etc. there's niggas all kinds of races like that a dime a dozen in the streets and trust me, you don't want none of that hassle

TheRealCB
12-11-2012, 04:26 PM
Sons I am 6'3 200 pounds so I am a pretty big dude myself,but unless you are a proffesional martial artist,a guy like Pekovic can kill you.You think niggas like Jax are crazy? You've never been in a fight with Yugoslavians.

hater
12-11-2012, 04:29 PM
Sons I am 6'3 200 pounds so I am a pretty big dude myself,but unless you are a proffesional martial artist,a guy like Pekovic can kill you.You think niggas like Jax are crazy? You've never been in a fight with Yugoslavians.

shit, I put my money on Bennie From the Bronx over that fat soft serbian. and Bennie is 5 foot tall.

again, it's not about size. It's about balls.

thunderfan
12-11-2012, 04:35 PM
shit, I put my money on Bennie From the Bronx over that fat soft serbian. and Bennie is 5 foot tall.

Have you ever stood next to a guy like Pekovic? I have not to him personally, but been next to many NBA players and you dont realize how huge these guys are unless you've stood close to them. Pekovic is 6'11 and 290 lbs and he's all there. This guy is ripped. Like TheRealCB said - even a big guy of 6'3 and 200 lbs would be just miniscule to a Pekovic. Yeah I get the whole "fight in the dog" thing, but when you're giving up 70-90 lbs of solid ass muscle and about 6-8" in height, you're basically in for a bad day. Pekovic is the strongest man in the NBA, hands down. Saw a game in person last year I think it was and Perk couldn't budge this guy to save his life...then Perk gets like Perk does and starts trying to get in Pekovic's head since he can't physically move him. Pekovic was having none of it. This dude didn't even bat an eye to any of Perk's strategies. Just stood there like a concrete statue. I don't think a Pekovic would ever talk a word of shit to anyone. He knows noones foolish enough.

hater
12-11-2012, 04:39 PM
not impressed at all. LOL slow ass euro

D1oLFWAiGXY

thunderfan
12-11-2012, 04:43 PM
Watch Cousins try to push Pekovic at 0:48 on the replay. Cousins isn't exactly a small guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yQOi1fBmmQ

Trill Clinton
12-11-2012, 04:45 PM
cosign everything hater said

TheRealCB
12-11-2012, 04:56 PM

You just don't understand.He has balls,he is from yugoslavia.This guys are cold blooded motherfuckers.You think bronx is hood?Plus he has the advantage of being a giant.

DMC
12-11-2012, 05:07 PM
wasn't nothing gangsta about that post.

i feel that i could knock that serbian stiff out.

that's just how i feel.
I'd bet you've never even been in a real fight.

Real fight = not you and 4 other faggots like you trying to punk on some 6th grader.

Trill Clinton
12-11-2012, 05:23 PM
I'd bet you've never even been in a real fight.

Real fight = not you and 4 other faggots like you trying to punk on some 6th grader.

i have been in 8 fights.

i'm 6-2. i lost my first 2 fights and been undefeated ever since.

and i don't hang around faggots.

just because you and a few others are intimidated and lack confidence in your hand to hand combat skills, don't lump me in that.

thunderfan
12-11-2012, 05:28 PM
i have been in 8 fights.

just because you and a few others are intimidated and lack confidence in your hand to hand combat skills, don't lump me in that.

Noone's suggesting you don't have any combat skills. You do or you don't. It doesn't matter. The guy is 6'11, 290 lbs, and 10% body fat. The guy could put his hands up in a defensive mode and just let you swing away and smile the whole time you were doing it. Have you ever stood next to a guy that size, that strong? He's a fucking rhino.

whitemamba
12-11-2012, 05:37 PM
i have been in 8 fights.

need proof tbh... thats a bold statement.

TheRealCB
12-11-2012, 05:42 PM
Noone's suggesting you don't have any combat skills. You do or you don't. It doesn't matter. The guy is 6'11, 290 lbs, and 10% body fat. The guy could put his hands up in a defensive mode and just let you swing away and smile the whole time you were doing it. Have you ever stood next to a guy that size, that strong? He's a fucking rhino.

He gets you on choke hold and you're pretty much dead tbh.

DD
12-11-2012, 05:44 PM
I've killed a man before, and not one of those lame Iraqi children kills that jarheads like to brag about.

Beat that.

whitemamba
12-11-2012, 05:48 PM
i killed a girl once via high speed ejaculation into the throat...

DD
12-11-2012, 05:49 PM
^
Reported.

Trill Clinton
12-11-2012, 05:50 PM
need proof tbh... thats a bold statement.

sorry fam, you're gonna have to take my word for it.

no way i an provide proof of my bare knuckle exploits.

FkLA
12-11-2012, 06:00 PM
:lol anyone thinking size doesnt matter when the guy has about a foot and 100 lbs on you

I would run for my life at the slightest sign of a possible altercation between me and Pekovic.

DMC
12-11-2012, 06:00 PM
i have been in 8 fights.

So has everyone else here. Everyone here is an internet sensation badass. This site must be a statistical anomaly for the number of IRL badasses.

JRHernandez88
12-11-2012, 06:03 PM
:corn:

Trill Clinton
12-11-2012, 06:09 PM
So has everyone else here. Everyone here is an internet sensation badass. This site must be a statistical anomaly for the number of IRL badasses.

oh okay.

yea a lot of badasses are on the internets.

i'm not one of them.

just a normal guy who got into a few scrapes.

DMC
12-11-2012, 06:15 PM
oh okay.

yea a lot of badasses are on the internets.

i'm not one of them.

just a normal guy who got into a few scrapes.

Every 24 year old who's spent any time in night clubs has gotten into a few scrapes. That doesn't mean they could knock out a fucking monster Serbian professional athlete. Sure he's not the toughest in the league, it's a league of physical specimens, giants, not club goers who drank too much.

Trill Clinton
12-11-2012, 06:22 PM
Every 24 year old who's spent any time in night clubs has gotten into a few scrapes. That doesn't mean they could knock out a fucking monster Serbian professional athlete. Sure he's not the toughest in the league, it's a league of physical specimens, giants, not club goers who drank too much.

@ the bold....speak for yourself.

sorry man i just have confidence in myself.

i know i can't win every fight but i know i could knock prokorav(?) the fuck out*shrugs*

DMC
12-11-2012, 06:25 PM
@ the bold....speak for yourself.

sorry man i just have confidence in myself.

i know i can't win every fight but i know i could knock prokorav(?) the fuck out*shrugs*

Sorry, but anyone who's not a real fighter who keeps a record of their win/loss record is a cocky douche bag.

That dude could give you a free shot at him and you wouldn't knock him out. His head is probably bigger than your chest.

FkLA
12-11-2012, 06:25 PM
Most black peoples confidence aint shit tbh. This guy had confidence and look how it that turned out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h9zJtYyjKE

Trill Clinton
12-11-2012, 06:30 PM
can't see the vid at the moment but i will watch it when i get to the crib.
DMC....bruh...its 8 fights.

not that hard to keep count.

nothing douchey about remembering how many fights you've been in, especially if its in the single digits.

DMC
12-11-2012, 06:30 PM
Most black peoples confidence aint shit tbh. This guy had confidence and look how it that turned out:

It's one thing to be a fighter and make such a claim, but to be a fad wigger, that's hilarious.

whitemamba
12-11-2012, 06:53 PM

classic

DMC
12-11-2012, 07:25 PM
can't see the vid at the moment but i will watch it when i get to the crib.
DMC (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665)....bruh...its 8 fights.

not that hard to keep count.

nothing douchey about remembering how many fights you've been in, especially if its in the single digits.

It's douchey. Especially to mention it like some official record on a basketball forum posing as some thug. You're basically a child.

Trill Clinton
12-11-2012, 07:56 PM
It's douchey. Especially to mention it like some official record on a basketball forum posing as some thug. You're basically a child.

ok

thunderfan
12-11-2012, 08:26 PM
I'm so awesome for starting this thread. Ok it was lame but you have to admit it has provided a little entertainment.

Mel_13
12-11-2012, 08:32 PM
Watching you out yourself as an easily-trolled, butthurt, whining, crybaby has been quite entertaining.

thunderfan
12-11-2012, 08:32 PM
To the Terminator that thinks he can knock out Pekovic- let's say you weigh 185. Think of the smallest guy you know. I mean small like 5'3, 115 small. How's he gonna kick your ass? You could give the guy 10 free shots it wouldn't matter. You could own him at will unless he were like Bruce Lee incarnated. Now back to Pek - he's way bigger and stronger to you than you are to that 115 lb guy. Unless you're a prized, professional fighter - and I mean like Silva - you're absolutely screwed.

spursnatic
12-11-2012, 09:02 PM
Wow. Really? OKC is a pretty classy organizationOKC is trash..They need to quit trying to be the SPURS cause you guys never will be..

spursnatic
12-11-2012, 09:07 PM
Expressing my opinion on a classless player that shoulda been banned a long time ago. I don't make personal attacks on other posters as you want to do.All this shit about Jackson being a wanna be tough guy with no Class...But what about your Fucking Guy?...Kendrick Perkins, biggest cocksucking wanna be there is...Classy Organization you guys have there in OKC, wait a minute I live here and can't stand that bitch ass Team

Two10Whitey
12-11-2012, 09:31 PM
As a fan of PROFESSIONAL fighting.. I don't find street fighting impressive and it hasn't been "cool" since high school. If a person likes to fight that much then they should take their ass to a gym, train, and hold it down in the ring. There's too many idiots who are quick to take an ass whoopin on the streets and then come back the next day with a weapon or 20 of their friends. People really need to chill out and grow up.. Including Stephen Jackson.

PingPong
12-11-2012, 10:02 PM
You just don't understand.He has balls,he is from yugoslavia.This guys are cold blooded motherfuckers. You think bronx is hood?Plus he has the advantage of being a giant.

That's my point. They punch someone just because they got angry, not because "I have to prove I'm a tough guy, because I'm a thug".

i have been in 8 fights.

How old are you kid?

All this shit about Jackson being a wanna be tough guy with no Class...But what about your Fucking Guy?...Kendrick Perkins, biggest cocksucking wanna be there is...Classy Organization you guys have there in OKC, wait a minute I live here and can't stand that bitch ass Team

Perkins and Chandler...:lol:lol:lol pussies getting techs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxTA36WEDmI

Perkins trying to throw an elbow at Nene and getting thrown in the ground as a trash bag...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm_s00OZqzY

thunderfan
12-11-2012, 11:23 PM
All this shit about Jackson being a wanna be tough guy with no Class...But what about your Fucking Guy?...Kendrick Perkins, biggest cocksucking wanna be there is...Classy Organization you guys have there in OKC, wait a minute I live here and can't stand that bitch ass Team
I wouldn't like Perkins either if he were in a diff uniform.

JRHernandez88
12-11-2012, 11:56 PM

truth

Clipper Nation
12-12-2012, 03:16 AM
OKC is a pretty classy organization
You're kidding, right?

http://sonicsgate.com/

spursnatic
12-12-2012, 07:12 AM
I wouldn't like Perkins either if he were in a diff uniform.
I wouldn't like him even if he were in a SPURS uniform..He is a douchebag...

spursnatic
12-12-2012, 07:22 AM
I wouldn't like Perkins either if he were in a diff uniform.Biggest difference between the 2 is the way they approach games and their attitudes...KPerk comes in in a shitty mood leaves in a shitty mood so that makes him even more a Dick...SJax comes in calm, really cool happy to have another day in the NBA..Until you piss him off or fuck with his Teammates does he change his whole attitude..That is one of the things I love most about him, will always back up his Teammate/Friends..As you can see with the Tweets to Ibaka..

spursnatic
12-12-2012, 07:24 AM
I wouldn't like Perkins either if he were in a diff uniform.You talk all this shit now, but put him in a Thunder Uniform and I bet you along with all the Thunder Fans love him?...Guaranteed!!..I can not say that about bringing KPerk to the SPURS

thunderfan
12-12-2012, 08:10 AM
Biggest difference between the 2 is the way they approach games and their attitudes...KPerk comes in in a shitty mood leaves in a shitty mood so that makes him even more a Dick...SJax comes in calm, really cool happy to have another day in the NBA..Until you piss him off or fuck with his Teammates does he change his whole attitude..That is one of the things I love most about him, will always back up his Teammate/Friends..As you can see with the Tweets to Ibaka..

Only thing I saw with his Tweet to Ibaka was how retarded he is. I agree Perk is always in a shitty mood. I'm not a HUGE fan of Perk's by any means, but obviously it's a little different when he's on your roster. Certainly didn't like the guy when he was in Boston. He's in OKC now, so that's the way it is.

thunderfan
12-12-2012, 08:12 AM
You talk all this shit now, but put him in a Thunder Uniform and I bet you along with all the Thunder Fans love him?...Guaranteed!!..I can not say that about bringing KPerk to the SPURS

You won't find a statement anywhere professing my love for Perkins. A lot of Thunder fans aren't real big fans of his.

Trill Clinton
12-12-2012, 09:17 AM
As a fan of PROFESSIONAL fighting.. I don't find street fighting impressive and it hasn't been "cool" since high school. If a person likes to fight that much then they should take their ass to a gym, train, and hold it down in the ring. There's too many idiots who are quick to take an ass whoopin on the streets and then come back the next day with a weapon or 20 of their friends. People really need to chill out and grow up.. Including Stephen Jackson.

that's the life stak5 chooses to live, though.

and stop making it seem like he gets into fights every week.

i don't even know what ya'll are talking about anymore.

for some reason the thread has gone towards racist stereotyping and i don't have the energy for that back n forth today.

i don't care where someone is from.

yugoslovia or new braunsfels, it doesn't mean shit in a fight.

there is no advantage lol.

and nobody in here is saying street fighting is cool, nobody is saying they still fight as an adult.
PingPong....im 53. turning 54 next month.

thunderfan
12-12-2012, 09:24 AM
that's the life stak5 chooses to live, though.

and stop making it seem like he gets into fights every week.

i don't even know what ya'll are talking about anymore.

for some reason the thread has gone towards racist stereotyping and i don't have the energy for that back n forth today.

i don't care where someone is from.

yugoslovia or new braunsfels, it doesn't mean shit in a fight.

there is no advantage lol.

and nobody in here is saying street fighting is cool, nobody is saying they still fight as an adult.
PingPong (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=29755)....im 53. turning 54 next month.

Now Trill, wait a minute. You're 53? That's cool and all, but your claim that you can knock out Nikola Pekovic (and I think you actually really think you can, which is a bit puzzling) just got a little more ridiculous.