PDA

View Full Version : The Official Unofficial Ancient Order of the Brotherhood & Sisterhood of the...

Pages : [1] 2 3

silverblk mystix
12-09-2012, 12:36 PM
Camaraderie of the Venerable Love Thread;

This thread is only to express Love and Gratitude in all forms for everyone who posts here.

I sincerely and unapologetically love every single one of you. I hope your trails are happy and full of love wherever you may roam.

Only post your love thoughts here. No haters. If you are a troll - I love you too!

That is all.

ChumpDumper
12-09-2012, 12:37 PM
lol message board remorse

silverblk mystix
12-09-2012, 12:39 PM
lol message board remorse

Only Love and expressions of Love in here, please!

Thanks chumpie

ChumpDumper
12-09-2012, 12:42 PM
Or else what?

silverblk mystix
12-09-2012, 01:02 PM
don't let your gf/wife find out you been searching for gay vids on youtube! :lmao:lmao:lmao

Thanks for the concern, Charlie. I hope you re-direct your life and wish you success in your endeavors.

ChumpDumper
12-09-2012, 01:08 PM
I hope you decide which shtick you are going to run with soon.

silverblk mystix
12-09-2012, 01:10 PM
So what keywords did you use?:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

This is the Love thread, Charlie. Please re-direct your hate elsewhere. Thanks.

ChumpDumper
12-09-2012, 01:14 PM
Eh, you're just upset about being trolled so hard. It's difficult for you to process such feelings.

silverblk mystix
12-09-2012, 01:15 PM
Eh, you're just upset about being trolled so hard. It's difficult for you to process such feelings.

Thanks for the concern. I can process love in this thread though and I hope that you are experiencing Love in your life also.

ChumpDumper
12-09-2012, 01:18 PM
How seriously should I take you here given the hate you are simultaneously spewing elsewhere?

I'll answer for you since you avoid such things: Not very.

Disingenuous thread tbh.

silverblk mystix
12-09-2012, 01:24 PM
How seriously should we take you here given the hate you are simultaneously spewing elsewhere?

I'll answer for you since you avoid such things: Not very.

Disingenuous thread tbh.

Well, it is unfortunate that you are skeptical and even more unfortunate that you use the word "we" and speak for everyone. A person not feeling love might even say that your use of the word "we" is disingenuous in itself- but I prefer to give you the benefit of the doubt in this thread and will only send you wholesome regards.

ChumpDumper
12-09-2012, 01:27 PM
SBM's words of love.
faggot

Faggot

faggot

faggot.

faggot

faggot

faggots. :lmao

silverblk mystix
12-09-2012, 04:28 PM
Sure, if that hurts your butt too I'll change a pronoun, but I believe others should find your thread disingenuous; that's not exactly speaking for them.If you want to whine about that further, you can make a thread about it:

SBM's words of love.

Yeah, but this thread is different. Try to keep up. Thanks.

ChumpDumper
12-09-2012, 05:48 PM
Yeah, but this thread is different. Try to keep up. Thanks.That's just it.

You're not different.

Same guy.

Same hate.

You're welcome.

DMC
12-09-2012, 05:49 PM
No dipshit, you cannot be an asshole and a saint at the same time, this isn't a lockup facility where you can just put on lipstick and become Mystica, the queen of the bunks.

silverblk mystix
12-09-2012, 05:59 PM
That's just it.

You're not different.

Same guy.

This thread has a topic. It isn't about a poster. Thanks and feel the love.
Same hate.

You're welcome.

The topic is about love. Not about any poster. Thanks.

silverblk mystix
12-09-2012, 06:00 PM
No dipshit, you cannot be an asshole and a saint at the same time, this isn't a lockup facility where you can just put on lipstick and become Mystica, the queen of the bunks.

The topic is about expressions of love.

Leave the hate elsewhere or go on hating in those threads - not here. Thanks.

ChumpDumper
12-09-2012, 06:04 PM
The topic is about expressions of love.

Leave the hate elsewhere or go on hating in those threads - not here. Thanks.Or else what?

silverblk mystix
12-09-2012, 06:05 PM
Or else what?

Or else you waste your time and miss out on all the love that is available here. You feel it?

ChumpDumper
12-09-2012, 06:08 PM
Or else you waste your time and miss out on all the love that is available here. You feel it?There is none to feel.

And of course this thread is about you. Look at your OP.

johnsmith
12-09-2012, 06:11 PM
It's funny that you were called out for being so angry and then you start this thread.....

It's even funnier how serious that you take this website.

silverblk mystix
12-09-2012, 06:12 PM
There is none to feel.

And of course this thread is about you. Look at your OP.

My friend, you are sadly mistaken. I invited everyone to post their expressions of love or whatever they feel love is. It is not about any poster - the OP included.

Every thread in this place is filled with hate - so I think a thread devoted only to Love - would be welcome.

Why so much hate? Why so much anger over a simple request?

I wish you goodness and well-being in everything you do. Thanks.

silverblk mystix
12-09-2012, 06:13 PM
It's funny that you were called out for being so angry and then you start this thread.....

It's even funnier how serious that you take this website.

Johnsmith, I think you might be confusing me with someone else. If you felt or feel that I am angry - it is an innaccurate and/or a false conclusion. Thanks. Hope you are well and your life is blessed.

AussieFanKurt
12-09-2012, 06:17 PM
I don't want the treatment you give avante though

DMC
12-09-2012, 06:18 PM
lol SBM not waiting long enough to attempt a reckoning troll, getting trolled again in his own troll thread.

silverblk mystix
12-09-2012, 06:34 PM
lol SBM not waiting long enough to attempt a reckoning troll, getting trolled again in his own troll thread.

This thread is not the place for your offhand opinion on something so irrelevant. You have any opinions or thoughts about Love?

I'd love to hear it in this thread. Thanks.

Reck
12-09-2012, 06:39 PM
So who do you love here? Except your boy Avante.

silverblk mystix
12-09-2012, 06:45 PM
Camaraderie of the Venerable Love Thread;

This thread is only to express Love and Gratitude in all forms for everyone who posts here.

I sincerely and unapologetically love every single one of you. I hope your trails are happy and full of love wherever you may roam.

Only post your love thoughts here. No haters. If you are a troll - I love you too!

That is all.

Hope it answered your question, Shadow.

Reck
12-09-2012, 06:52 PM
That's not a definitive answer. That's like saying I love everyone in the whole world. Not alot of substance in that.

Since you were calling everyone gay on that other thread I find it funny you're now making one saying you love certain people on here. And dont tell me its cuckingfunt either. :lol

Time for your coming out party silver.

silverblk mystix
12-09-2012, 07:03 PM
That's not a definitive answer. That's like saying I love everyone in the whole world. Not alot of substance in that.

Since you were calling everyone gay on that other thread I find it funny you're now making one saying you love certain people on here. And dont tell me its cuckingfunt either. :lol

Time for your coming out party silver.

What is wrong with loving everyone here?

Confusing.

This thread stands by itself and it involves only love. Why bring up other threads?

Try to concentrate on what this thread is about. Thanks.

silverblk mystix
12-09-2012, 07:05 PM
I Love you Too Sweetie!

I am sure you mean well Charlie so if you feel that this remark is in your true nature - I can respect that. If pet names make you feel fuzzy all over - then I congratulate you for getting in the spirit of this thread.

Hopefully, we are getting somewhere now. Thanks for revealing your feelings.

CuckingFunt
12-09-2012, 07:08 PM
My friend, you are sadly mistaken. I invited everyone to post their expressions of love or whatever they feel love is. It is not about any poster - the OP included.

Every thread in this place is filled with hate - so I think a thread devoted only to Love - would be welcome.

Why so much hate? Why so much anger over a simple request?

I wish you goodness and well-being in everything you do. Thanks.

Why would insincere, feigned love be welcomed? Or at all taken seriously?

If you're generally concerned by the amount of hate in all of the other threads, it would probably be more effective to stop contributing to it elsewhere than to start a thread full of phony smiles and strained hugs that begs us to ignore everything else you've already posted.

CuckingFunt
12-09-2012, 07:10 PM
Why bring up other threads?

Because you say things in them.

silverblk mystix
12-09-2012, 07:21 PM
Why would insincere, feigned love be welcomed? Or at all taken seriously?

If you're generally concerned by the amount of hate in all of the other threads, it would probably be more effective to stop contributing to it elsewhere than to start a thread full of phony smiles and strained hugs that begs us to ignore everything else you've already posted.

It sounds as if the main problem here is that most posters cannot separate one thread from another. This thread stands by itself and is in no way feigned or insincere. I happen to have no problem whatsoever going to another thread and posting what THAT thread relates to. I can come into this thread and stay on topic.

It isn't that hard. Funt, you sound like a phenomenal person and Love is something that I think would suit you. Much luck to you.

silverblk mystix
12-09-2012, 07:28 PM
_________MystixMy____________MystixMys
______MystixMystixMy_______MystixMystixMyst
____MystixMystixMystixM___MystixMystixMystixM
___MystixMystixMystixMystixMystixMy_______Myst
__MystixMystixMystixMystixMystixMy_________Myst
_MystixMystixMystixMystixMystixMystix_______Myst
_MystixMystixMystixMystixMystixMystixMyst______M
MystixMystixMystixMystixMystixMystixMystixMy__Mys
MystixMystixMystixMystixMystixMystixMystixMysti_M
MystixMystixMystixMystixMystixMystixMystixMystixM
MystixMystixMystixMystixMystixMystixMystixMystixM
_MystixMystixMystixMystixMystixMystixMystixMysti
__MystixMystixMystixMystixMystixMystixMystixMys
____MystixMystixMystixMystixMystixMystixMystix
______MystixMystixMystixMystixMystixMystixM
_________MystixMystixMystixMystixMystixM
____________MystixMystixMystixMystixM
______________MystixMystixMystixMy
_________________MystixMystixM
___________________MystixMys
_____________________Mystix
______________________Myst
_______________________My

You know Charlie, you unwittingly and probably unknowingly contributed positively to this thread.

Good for you!

silverblk mystix
12-09-2012, 07:31 PM
Cum on, that was fuckin funny.

You drew a Heart and that is related to Love. I am most proud of you.

CuckingFunt
12-09-2012, 07:33 PM
It sounds as if the main problem here is that most posters cannot separate one thread from another. This thread stands by itself and is in no way feigned or insincere. I happen to have no problem whatsoever going to another thread and posting what THAT thread relates to. I can come into this thread and stay on topic.

I think the main problem is that you apparently think personality is/should be topic specific.

You haven't just started a new thread with the OP. You've attempted to start a new persona. Which is, of course, your prerogative. But since doing so basically requires everyone assume that either what you're posting in this thread or what you've posted in every other thread is bullshit, you probably should have anticipated that people would question your sincerity.

It isn't that hard. Funt, you sound like a phenomenal person and Love is something that I think would suit you. Much luck to you.

I don't think you think I'm at all a phenomenal person. And I know for certain you don't know enough about me to know one way or the other. Your wish of luck is therefore as condescending and insincere (and, frankly, unnecessary) as this thread in general.

silverblk mystix
12-09-2012, 07:45 PM
I think the main problem is that you apparently think personality is/should be topic specific.

You haven't just started a new thread with the OP. You've attempted to start a new persona. Which is, of course, your prerogative. But since doing so basically requires everyone assume that either what you're posting in this thread or what you've posted in every other thread is bullshit, you probably should have anticipated that people would question your sincerity.

I don't think you think I'm at all a phenomenal person. And I know for certain you don't know enough about me to know one way or the other. Your wish of luck is therefore as condescending and insincere (and, frankly, unnecessary) as this thread in general.

Someone as smart as yourself should be able to grasp the concept with no problem, which is simply- stay on topic.

If you choose to judge someone by memory- your memory of that person and their past dealings or doings - then you have simply related to that person out of habit. When you relate to people in your life out of habit - you cease seeing them in present freshness and therefore are doing them a disservice. Do you wish to be loved/liked/related to - out of habit? Out of trained muscle memory? Or do you wish to be seen in present day freshness as you really are? I choose to be in the now.

As far as being insincere about thinking you are a phenomenal person - it was a sincere statement. If you don't believe you are - then I don't know what to tell you. I believe I know enough to say what I said. I will refrain from saying them here because it may invite innappropriate comments from others. I'll spare you the reasons why I genuinely believe it.

DMC
12-09-2012, 07:50 PM
Here's the summary of johnfaggot's post;

You also frequent gay bars and you probably have sucked a cock or two and all you homos are getting a little defensive.

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck....:lmao

silverblk mystix
12-09-2012, 07:53 PM
As an Engineering major (your claim) I know you can also grasp the concept of staying on topic. In this thread - it is about Love. There is no room in this thread for that kind of nonsense.

Thanks for understanding.

silverblk mystix
12-09-2012, 08:07 PM
http://www.gannett-cdn.com/media/USATODAY/gameon/2012/10/16/2012-10-16-kevin-love--4_3_r560.jpg?f061b7ce9937c38b702e6f308816ac2a14e2a 4ec

Nice.

ChumpDumper
12-09-2012, 08:18 PM
OK, so the topic is love.

You lack it.

You display the opposite of love regularly with your bigoted hate posts. It's a problem you have.

silverblk mystix
12-09-2012, 08:26 PM
OK, so the topic is love.

You lack it.

You display the opposite of love regularly with your bigoted hate posts. It's a problem you have.

Faulty thinking. This thread is about love and in this thread that is what I will be. Very simple. Other threads can be judged on those threads- not here. You are judging me in this thread based on other threads-that is unfortunate. If we meet in another thread about hatred and flame each other - then it would make sense. It doesn't make sense here - so I wil just send you love here. Thanks for understanding.

Reck
12-09-2012, 08:34 PM
Funny I'm not the only one who thinks this guy has some issues with reality.

CuckingFunt
12-09-2012, 08:46 PM
Someone as smart as yourself should be able to grasp the concept with no problem, which is simply- stay on topic.

If you choose to judge someone by memory- your memory of that person and their past dealings or doings - then you have simply related to that person out of habit. When you relate to people in your life out of habit - you cease seeing them in present freshness and therefore are doing them a disservice. Do you wish to be loved/liked/related to - out of habit? Out of trained muscle memory? Or do you wish to be seen in present day freshness as you really are? I choose to be in the now.

You realize what you're saying is completely insane, right?

As far as being insincere about thinking you are a phenomenal person - it was a sincere statement. If you don't believe you are - then I don't know what to tell you. I believe I know enough to say what I said. I will refrain from saying them here because it may invite innappropriate comments from others. I'll spare you the reasons why I genuinely believe it.

I don't know how hard you want to try to convince me of your sincerity, here. Probably better to be thought insincere than to be thought creepy.

ChumpDumper
12-09-2012, 08:48 PM
Faulty thinking. This thread is about love and in this thread that is what I will be. Very simple. Other threads can be judged on those threads- not here. You are judging me in this thread based on other threads-that is unfortunate. If we meet in another thread about hatred and flame each other - then it would make sense. It doesn't make sense here - so I wil just send you love here. Thanks for understanding.You are judging people in this thread based on other threads as well.

You're a hypocrite.

You aren't sending me anything here.

silverblk mystix
12-09-2012, 08:56 PM
Funny I'm not the only one who thinks this guy has some issues with reality.

Case in point. lol

silverblk mystix
12-09-2012, 09:01 PM
You realize what you're saying is completely insane, right?

I don't know how hard you want to try to convince me of your sincerity, here. Probably better to be thought insincere than to be thought creepy.

Insane because I choose to see someone in present moment freshness? Someday you might see it for what it is. Reality.
People put their minds on autopilot all the time. Are you hugging your friend or are you hugging a memory? If you see your friend as he or she is in the present moment - you will discover a treasure. That is to see your friend as he or she is - right now- not as they were in the past or in a memory.

Insane?

I think not.

And I was not insincere and am not creepy but chose not to give you reasons of what I know of you because certainly - you would look at it as creepy. Understandable.

Still sending you sincere best wishes in this thread.

silverblk mystix
12-09-2012, 09:03 PM
You are judging people in this thread based on other threads as well.

You're a hypocrite.

You aren't sending me anything here.

I don't recall judging anyone in this thread. I merely sent everyone love. How is that hypocritical in this thread?

Oh yeah, you are still stuck in other threads. Unfortunate. Much good mojo sent your way chumpie!

Reck
12-09-2012, 09:04 PM
Case in point. lol

Flip flop much?

CuckingFunt
12-09-2012, 09:23 PM
Insane because I choose to see someone in present moment freshness? Someday you might see it for what it is. Reality.
People put their minds on autopilot all the time. Are you hugging your friend or are you hugging a memory? If you see your friend as he or she is in the present moment - you will discover a treasure. That is to see your friend as he or she is - right now- not as they were in the past or in a memory.

Insane?

I think not.

Considering someone's history and their past actions is a necessary part of determining whether or not they are sincere, honest, trustworthy, and so forth. It is important in learning/understanding people as complex and complicated individuals. It is the exact opposite of putting one's mind on autopilot.

What you're advocating is relating to people the same way that dogs do.

And I was not insincere and am not creepy but chose not to give you reasons of what I know of you because certainly - you would look at it as creepy. Understandable.

Not sure you're really in a position to judge that one.

Still sending you sincere best wishes in this thread.

Still don't care one way or the other.

Bill_Brasky
12-09-2012, 09:28 PM
SBM......what is your deal dude.

ChumpDumper
12-09-2012, 09:29 PM

Insane?

I think not.

Still sending you sincere best wishes in this thread.Yeah, it's a little difficult to believe you when you have acted upon e-grudges you held -- and obviously still hold -- for years.

Latarian Milton
12-09-2012, 09:41 PM
dude would keep fondling your nuts until you feel like loving him imho

silverblk mystix
12-09-2012, 09:49 PM
Considering someone's history and their past actions is a necessary part of determining whether or not they are sincere, honest, trustworthy, and so forth. It is important in learning/understanding people as complex and complicated individuals. It is the exact opposite of putting one's mind on autopilot.

What you're advocating is relating to people the same way that dogs do.

Not sure you're really in a position to judge that one.

Still don't care one way or the other.

Funny you mention the Dog example. Excellent point. Dogs have the ability to live in the present moment with freshness without thinking of the past or the future. Sounds remarkably mystical to me. They don't dwell on past hurts or ruin the present with future anxieties. They just are blissful in the present moment.

Unfortunate that when people try this they fail miserably or they call it insanity. Unfortunate indeed.

To just express any feelings of love (not to anyone in particular) is never a chore and never requires any past knowledge or personal history. It is just a public sharing of a very common human feeling.

silverblk mystix
12-09-2012, 09:54 PM
SBM......what is your deal dude.

No deal. A love thread. Simple. In this thread it is about love. Everyone freaks out and it is just a love thread. Simple.

If you want my ugly side - I am sure it will appear in ugly-based threads. Not here. Have a wonderful day, Brasky guy.

CuckingFunt
12-09-2012, 09:56 PM
Funny you mention the Dog example. Excellent point. Dogs have the ability to live in the present moment with freshness without thinking of the past or the future. Sounds remarkably mystical to me.

Eh. If nothing else, this finally explains your devotion to Avante.

Reck
12-09-2012, 09:58 PM
Puppy needs a new master.

silverblk mystix
12-09-2012, 10:00 PM
Yeah, it's a little difficult to believe you when you have acted upon e-grudges you held -- and obviously still hold -- for years.

You still are very confused. I am not asking you or anyone to believe anything. Just a single,simple thread where anyone can come in and express love or good things or good feeling or whatever they feel is a nice addition to this place. Every thread is hate-filled, so why not have just one nice thread where niceness is the order of the thread?

I don't currently hold any grudges -by the way. You seem to be stuck. I also didn't promise any certain behavior in any other threads - if you'd like a flame war somewhere else I am sure it will come to pass if the thread is already hate-based.

In this thread;

Only Rainbows & Butterflies Cotton Candy & Love all day long. Have a wonderful evening Chumpie-you deserve it.

silverblk mystix
12-09-2012, 10:02 PM
Eh. If nothing else, this finally explains your devotion to Avante.

You are quite witty and seem like a very -together- person. Cheers.

Reck
12-09-2012, 10:04 PM
You still are very confused. I am not asking you or anyone to believe anything. Just a single,simple thread where anyone can come in and express love or good things or good feeling or whatever they feel is a nice addition to this place. Every thread is hate-filled, so why not have just one nice thread where niceness is the order of the thread?

I don't currently hold any grudges -by the way. You seem to be stuck. I also didn't promise any certain behavior in any other threads - if you'd like a flame war somewhere else I am sure it will come to pass if the thread is already hate-based.

In this thread;

Only Rainbows & Butterflies Cotton Candy & Love all day long. Have a wonderful evening Chumpie-you deserve it.

Are you that delusional to think people would actually post serious thoughts about who they love on a thread like this?

I mean you would have to be pretty naive to think people will post whatever intimate feelings they have about somewhere here or otherwise.

Your dr. Phill approach has fail.

silverblk mystix
12-09-2012, 10:08 PM
Are you that delusional to think people would actually post serious thoughts about who they love on a thread like this?

I mean you would have to be pretty naive to think people will post whatever intimate feelings they have about somewhere here or otherwise.

Your dr. Phill approach has fail.

People have the option. They don't have to reveal any damaging information or name names or say something they regret.

Example; I sincerely hope everyone has a wonderful evening tonight and I hope everyone here feels loved in some way and feels like giving love to others in some way. Life is a beautiful gift and I hope everyone is enjoying their journey.

Simple.

Avante
12-10-2012, 03:27 AM
I dig the hell out of this messageboard trip the reason being we get a chance to see how people really are. As we can see most people are little pricks in hiding. Totally different deal face to face.

But since this thread is about love......

qiiyq2xrSI0

The 1955 original

r9lkn5PRfyk

mouse
12-10-2012, 03:31 AM
this isn't a lockup facility where you can just put on lipstick and become Mystica, the queen of the bunks.

I'm afraid to ask how you know this.

ChumpDumper
12-10-2012, 03:46 AM
You still are very confused.Nope. I got this one down.
I am not asking you or anyone to believe anything.You couldn't if you tried.
Just a single,simple thread where anyone can come in and express love or good things or good feeling or whatever they feel is a nice addition to this place. Every thread is hate-filled, so why not have just one nice thread where niceness is the order of the thread?Why did you choose to make so many of them like that?

I don't currently hold any grudges -by the way.Completely untrue.
You seem to be stuck. I also didn't promise any certain behavior in any other threads - if you'd like a flame war somewhere else I am sure it will come to pass if the thread is already hate-based.This is already hate-based because you made it. You made it in reaction to your own hate. I'm glad you felt stupid about posting so much hate, but this changes nothing -- as you so clearly pointed out.

In this thread;

Only Rainbows & Butterflies Cotton Candy & Love all day long. Have a wonderful evening Chumpie-you deserve it.lol not holding grudges

DMC
12-10-2012, 06:59 AM

Hopefully that was a hypothetical.

DMC
12-10-2012, 07:00 AM
I dig the hell out of this messageboard trip the reason being we get a chance to see how people really are. As we can see most people are little pricks in hiding. Totally different deal face to face.

qiiyq2xrSI0

The 1955 original

r9lkn5PRfyk

You post just like another poser here who used to post as Extra Stout. In fact, I see a great similarity between your posting styles.

The Reckoning
12-10-2012, 07:10 AM
lol

silverblk mystix
12-10-2012, 09:00 AM

qiiyq2xrSI0

The 1955 original

r9lkn5PRfyk

Good ones, my friend. Mention the word love in here and it frightens people. I hope love heals all of you.

silverblk mystix
12-10-2012, 09:03 AM

:lmao Well, it is the love thread, so I will give brother DMC the benefit of the doubt and just take his word for it ....he means well.

silverblk mystix
12-10-2012, 09:05 AM
Nope. I got this one down.You couldn't if you tried.Why did you choose to make so many of them like that?

Completely untrue.This is already hate-based because you made it. You made it in reaction to your own hate. I'm glad you felt stupid about posting so much hate, but this changes nothing -- as you so clearly pointed out.
lol not holding grudges

So much anger and bad residue left over from the past. I will send you love and hope that it touches your heart.

Blake
12-10-2012, 09:37 AM
I'm guessing somewhere around page 3, SBM won't be able to help but revert back to his usual mustang driving, butthurt self that we really love.

JudynTX
12-10-2012, 09:39 AM
Is this a circle jerk thread?

johnsmith
12-10-2012, 10:09 AM

Nah, it's just sbm making his "people to kill" list.

johnsmith
12-10-2012, 10:11 AM
After about 5 pages he'll start bragging that he got all these "Sheeple" to respond for so long, even though its 5 pages of him being shit on....it's what he thinks is success on the Internet.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-10-2012, 10:18 AM
After about 5 pages he'll start bragging that he got all these "Sheeple" to respond for so long, even though its 5 pages of him being shit on....it's what he thinks is success on the Internet.
:lmao

What Avante and SBM do on this site is the equivalent of going into best buy in black friday wearing nothing but a diaper after eating undercooked Mexican food, taking watery shit, walking around the store to make sure it smells everywhere so they get tons of negative attention for it, then afterwards saying, "HA! You see the way those people were pointing and staring at me!"

silverblk mystix
12-10-2012, 10:23 AM
I'm guessing somewhere around page 3, SBM won't be able to help but revert back to his usual mustang driving, butthurt self that we really love.

How are you this morning Blake? I hope you have a wonderful day and I sincerely hope you experience joy while visiting this thread.

silverblk mystix
12-10-2012, 10:24 AM

It is a place for Love. Only Love. Thanks.

silverblk mystix
12-10-2012, 10:26 AM

My dear boy, relax. Just take a deep breath and forget all about the hatred that goes on in all those other threads and try to contribute positively. If you choose to - it would be greatly appreciated. No - I will not claim any kind of nonsense or label anyone in this thread. Unfortunate that you brought that residue from other threads.

silverblk mystix
12-10-2012, 10:30 AM

What Avante and SBM do on this site is the equivalent of going into best buy in black friday wearing nothing but a diaper after eating undercooked Mexican food, taking watery shit, walking around the store to make sure it smells everywhere so they get tons of negative attention for it, then afterwards saying, "HA! You see the way those people were pointing and staring at me!"

DoK, while your description was colorful and full of shocking imagery - it contained a lot of misconceptions and crude innuendo - and was generally out of place in this thread. I would pray that you use that talent to construct positive and loving verbiage which would uplift this thread instead of deflating it. Hope your day is full of joy and peace.

Blake
12-10-2012, 10:37 AM
How are you this morning Blake? I hope you have a wonderful day and I sincerely hope you experience joy while visiting this thread.

I'm sure I will, around page 3, imo.

silverblk mystix
12-10-2012, 10:42 AM
I'm sure I will, around page 3, imo.

Your sense of humor is biting. Unfounded though and out of place in this thread. Cheers, my friend.

Blake
12-10-2012, 10:43 AM
A) Blake's Wife

B) Another Man

C) Blake watching

I'm not following what you are getting at here. Can you please explain this?

silverblk mystix
12-10-2012, 10:46 AM
I'm not following what you are getting at here. Can you please explain this?

Certainly. In other threads I would be happy to engage you in anything. In this thread I send you love and hope you understand that it is all in good fun between a group of human beings.

Blake
12-10-2012, 10:46 AM
This thread was a win-win for everyone.

The OP subtly came out = Win!

SBM pointed out the obvious (that the OP is gay and that gay behavior probably makes you gay) and was trolled = Win!

The defenders of the gay defended gays again and were self-identified = Win!

Everyone is happy!

Also please explain how those are all wins and how everyone is happy.

thanks in advance :tu

Blake
12-10-2012, 10:48 AM
Certainly. In other threads I would be happy to engage you in anything. In this thread I send you love and hope you understand that it is all in good fun between a group of human beings.

this thread is about love.

I would really love for you to explain it.

Thanks. :tu

Blake
12-10-2012, 10:51 AM
I'd also love it if you would further elaborate on this:

All the Popsuckers that scoffed and tried to ridicule me when I said that Pop is still the biggest obstacle to the Spurs winning a title....

what is the reasoning now?
Where is the Coach of the year?

Bonner still the first "big" off the bench...

No sight of a TD/Tiago pairing....

Blair...6'7'' starting center ...

Being embarrassed by MIKE BROWN....MIKE FUCKIN' BROWN!

McRoberts posterizing Bonner....Pop pulls Bonner...Pop puts Bonner right back in...GENIUS!

No One on the Spurs with any desire...any fire...any balls...and Coach Pop didn't change anything...just kept the same rotation...the same everything....

This is what the Playoffs have in store...and this is exactly what happened last season...

Pop has had two seasons now with Splitter...and in two seasons...he has not been able to "find time" to try and integrate his only two players approaching 7 feet....this is the NBA where being tall is something that can't be taught...on top of that Splitter is not just some "serviceable' "blue collar" role player...he can actually be an asset by his mere presence on the court with his vision, passing, and basketball IQ...but fuckhead coach has pissed away two seasons....

This seasons playoffs are just about here and fuckhead coach is right on cue to get embarrassed again....

COTY....:lmao

silverblk mystix
12-10-2012, 10:56 AM
Leftover residue from other past hurts,that sums it up for you Blake. You have certainly come to the right place though. In here, there is healing for you. Warm regards,my friend.

Blake
12-10-2012, 11:02 AM
Leftover residue from other past hurts,that sums it up for you Blake. You have certainly come to the right place though. In here, there is healing for you. Warm regards,my friend.

I bet you use that line on prisoners right before you stick your fingers up their anii.

silverblk mystix
12-10-2012, 11:06 AM
The other day I listened to a bird singing right outside my window. The tune was beautiful,joyous,original & spontaneous. No one was paying him to do it. No one was judging it to see if it was a success or if it had talent or if the tune could be marketed or sold, and the little bird would not have cared either way. It simply sang because that was what was inside of it.

suddenly, I realized that this was the perfect image of love. Have a love filled day.

Bill_Brasky
12-10-2012, 11:13 AM
SBM getting the usuals.

RichardSimmons
12-10-2012, 11:46 AM
Right back at you SBM!! I love you too!

silverblk mystix
12-10-2012, 11:52 AM
Right back at you SBM!! I love you too!

Everyone is welcome. Love for everyone here!

Blake
12-10-2012, 12:30 PM
How about explaining this one:

Lol. ...upset...

the only people upset here are the metrosexual defenders of the gay, ie you faggots. :lmao

silverblk mystix
12-10-2012, 12:33 PM
How about explaining this one:

How about contributing to this thread Blake? You sound like you are permanently traumatized from the past. I will send you more love- hope it helps you heal quickly.

ChumpDumper
12-10-2012, 12:51 PM
SBM is just trying to find a new way to be condescending tbh.

It's a failure. I can still see his hate and e-grudges.

Avante
12-10-2012, 01:16 PM
You post just like another poser here who used to post as Extra Stout. In fact, I see a great similarity between your posting styles.

Why do I always need to be somebody else when we know nobody else here can break down them old blues. NFL, track like myself?

Blake
12-10-2012, 01:23 PM
How about contributing to this thread Blake? You sound like you are permanently traumatized from the past. I will send you more love- hope it helps you heal quickly.

sure thing, just as soon as you explain the motivation behind this post:

CRICKETS!!!!

You pussies...

You sure were riding on pops nutz when they were beating up on teams with "small ball" and pop was getting accolades....

now all you pussies are hiding in terror...

this is what I've been screaming about....that Pop WILL NOT EVER HAVE THE BALLZ TO PLAY TALL...

That Pop is the biggest obstacle to the spurs winning a title....

Where are you poplovers?

K, thanks

silverblk mystix
12-10-2012, 01:24 PM

It's a failure. I can still see his hate and e-grudges.

Maybe you are not able to respond to every thread with freshness and without negative residue from other threads and that is unfortunate - but there's no need for hate just because I am capable of doing it. Others have come in here and are able to do it too. Try it - you might find it refreshing. As always - cheers to you my good man!

silverblk mystix
12-10-2012, 01:25 PM
sure thing, just as soon as you explain the motivation behind this post:

K, thanks

Same response to another good man;

Maybe you are not able to respond to every thread with freshness and without negative residue from other threads and that is unfortunate - but there's no need for hate just because I am capable of doing it. Others have come in here and are able to do it too. Try it - you might find it refreshing. As always - cheers to you my good man!

JudynTX
12-10-2012, 01:27 PM
Have you all jerked it off yet?

Blake
12-10-2012, 01:28 PM
Why do I always need to be somebody else when we know nobody else here can break down them old blues. NFL, track like myself?

A blind monkey can predict games as well as you can

cantthinkofanything
12-10-2012, 01:29 PM

LOL. WTF???

JudynTX
12-10-2012, 01:30 PM
LOL. WTF???

Isn't this the attention whore thread?

silverblk mystix
12-10-2012, 01:31 PM

I'm gonna venture a guess that a female poster talking about people "jerking it off" is closely related to love so I applaud your effort. Have a wonderful day Ms. Judy and I think it is safe to say that your husband is a blessed man to have you. Cheers!

cantthinkofanything
12-10-2012, 01:32 PM
Isn't this the attention whore thread?

aren't they all?

Clipper Nation
12-10-2012, 01:34 PM
:lmao silverblk getting shat on per par

Tbh, your new schtick is even gayer than your old one, but it's to be expected from a professional anus inspector...

silverblk mystix
12-10-2012, 01:35 PM
:lmao silverblk getting shat on per par

Tbh, your new schtick is even gayer than your old one, but it's to be expected from a professional anus inspector...

Even Clipper fans are loved here- lord knows you have suffered enough. I send you mojo & love my dear friend - I hope your trails are happy!

Blake
12-10-2012, 01:45 PM
Please explain the love in this post:

Well, I gave you valuable feedback on everything else you posted but you never responded to any of my questions or bothered to even acknowledge any of it - so um - fuck your new effort.

You are probably not the new Spielberg so a little humility might be in order.

also please explain the humility part, k thanks.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-10-2012, 01:46 PM

qiiyq2xrSI0

The 1955 original

r9lkn5PRfyk

Ok man you win, I just found you guys boring and lacking any real knowledge about the game, tried to add something other than the dailey news. I really had no business here to begin with. Rating the black QB's.......what the fuck? Have fun out dumbing each other.

Gone~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yep, you nailed it. I was a plant.

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok gone for good.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-10-2012, 01:47 PM

Ok man you win, I just found you guys boring and lacking any real knowledge about the game, tried to add something other than the dailey news. I really had no business here to begin with. Rating the black QB's.......what the fuck? Have fun out dumbing each other.

Gone~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok gone for good.

JudynTX
12-10-2012, 01:48 PM
I'm gonna venture a guess that a female poster talking about people "jerking it off" is closely related to love so I applaud your effort. Have a wonderful day Ms. Judy and I think it is safe to say that your husband is a blessed man to have you. Cheers!

I'm having a great day, thanks. :)

Avante
12-10-2012, 02:04 PM

paste

15-9
avante

this week

Cleveland - 6.5
GB - 6.5
Tenn + 5

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-10-2012, 02:06 PM
paste

15-9
avante

Gone~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok gone for good.

mouse
12-10-2012, 02:10 PM

Listen to Blake, he is speaking from experience and a long supporter of Evolution, in fact that blind ape was one of his ancestors. He was "famillia" esse

doesn't that mean anything... anymore?

ChumpDumper
12-10-2012, 03:10 PM
Maybe you are not able to respond to every thread with freshness and without negative residue from other threads and that is unfortunate - but there's no need for hate just because I am capable of doing it.

It's a failure. I can still see his hate and e-grudges.Nailed it!

Others have come in here and are able to do it too. Try it - you might find it refreshing.No thanks. You're a fraud as is this thread.
As always - cheers to you my good man!Always?

crofl

We'll see how you respond in other threads.

And this one eventually.

Blake
12-10-2012, 03:45 PM

paste

15-9
avante

this week

Cleveland - 6.5
GB - 6.5
Tenn + 5

Ok man fuck it, you're too fucking stupid to waste any more time on, when ya start acting like a little dumb ass kid I gotta cut ya loose. No bets here or point spread bets, actually you just died. You [Blake] are dead to me.

If I ever talk to this moron again, permanent bannishment.

was this you or are you going to throw Mason out with the garbage again

Reck
12-10-2012, 05:35 PM
Talk about backfire.

silverblk mystix
12-10-2012, 06:23 PM
Talk about backfire.

au contrere mon frere

I feel the love in this thread!

Blake
12-12-2012, 02:05 PM
au contrere mon frere

I feel the love in this thread!

Most of us can see your hatred in this thread

It's burning bright, tbhlol

cantthinkofanything
12-12-2012, 02:15 PM
Avante's wife: what do you want for Christmas?
Avante: I'll show you...paste
http://content.images.dreamsretail.com/87/87_web_061812_containerupdate_botimage.jpg
Avante's wife: Zubaz?
Avante: What's Zubaz?

ChumpDumper
12-12-2012, 05:08 PM
lol badly concealed rage manifested in baseless condescension <> love.

SBM fails again.

Creepn
12-12-2012, 05:16 PM
Very good 4 star thread. Will be 5 stars if SBM's love runs out.

silverblk mystix
12-12-2012, 05:50 PM
Very good 4 star thread. Will be 5 stars if SBM's love runs out.

My good man, Love will never run out-not on this thread. I get warm and fuzzy just posting in it. Hope you have a wonderful evening and hope you feel all the Club-Love emanating and radiating outward and touches your heart.

silverblk mystix
12-12-2012, 06:22 PM
:lol

Keep it up Sweetie!

You feel it too?

Ok...sure Charlie...everyone needs love. Why not.

Blake
12-12-2012, 09:56 PM
My good man, Love will never run out-not on this thread. I get warm and fuzzy just posting in it. Hope you have a wonderful evening and hope you feel all the Club-Love emanating and radiating outward and touches your heart.

The rage. Even behind the mask, it emanates and radiates off of the screen.

cancerous radiation, imo

silverblk mystix
12-13-2012, 11:17 AM
The other day I was contemplating...the Rose. Yes a Rose. It struck me that the Rose displays certain qualities;
A) The rose will never offer its fragrance to good people and deny it to bad people.
B) The rose asks for nothing in return.
C) The rose - offers its fragrance simply because, like love, it exists - independently - of people. Love simply is- it has no object. Love simply is
regardless of whether someone will benefit from it or not.
D) Freedom. The rose leaves you free. It doesn't try to drag you near so you can smell its fragrance-like love - it leaves you completely free.

If you contemplate how control and coercion in your life destroy love - it might move you to be more like the rose. If you try this - you will find freedom.

...and Freedom is just another word for Love.

Here is some musical enjoyment to accompany your contemplation of Love. I love you all. Intimately. Thanks.

Zf5UfOuvQHQ

ChumpDumper
12-13-2012, 11:47 AM
lol intimately

Gross.

silverblk mystix
12-13-2012, 12:42 PM
lol intimately

Gross.

Intimately and gratuitously sending all my love. Thanks.

cantthinkofanything
12-13-2012, 01:02 PM
The other day I was contemplating...the Rose. Yes a Rose. It struck me that the Rose displays certain qualities;
A) The rose will never offer its fragrance to good people and deny it to bad people.

Zf5UfOuvQHQ

So the rose is a metaphor for your ass in prison?

cantthinkofanything
12-13-2012, 01:04 PM
but I digress...this song always chills me out...

izOl4rJLRII

ChumpDumper
12-13-2012, 01:29 PM
Intimately and gratuitously sending all my love. Thanks.Stop hitting on me.

No means no.

Thanks.

silverblk mystix
12-13-2012, 01:44 PM
Stop hitting on me.

No means no.

Thanks.

Love doesn't discriminate. Just feel it chumpie. It is all around you and if you gravitate towards certain gender-specific orientations of sexual gratitude - I won't judge you for it.

ChumpDumper
12-13-2012, 01:50 PM
Love doesn't discriminate. Just feel it chumpie. It is all around you and if you gravitate towards certain gender-specific orientations of sexual gratitude - I won't judge you for it.If I did you wouldn't?
faggot

Faggot

faggot

faggot.

faggot

faggot

faggots. :lmaoDid you make this thread specifically to be shit upon? If that's what you're into I won't judge you for it.

silverblk mystix
12-13-2012, 02:45 PM
If I did you wouldn't?

Did you make this thread specifically to be shit upon? If that's what you're into I won't judge you for it.

That is not very loving, chumpie. Hope your day improves and you post loving thoughts. Thanks.

ChumpDumper
12-13-2012, 03:42 PM
That is not very loving, chumpie.Yes, your hate-filled invective isn't very loving. That's the point. Glad you admitted it.
Hope your day improves and you post loving thoughts. Thanks.Hope you and your e-rage continue to get shit upon. Thanks.

cantthinkofanything
12-13-2012, 03:47 PM
this thread...it's like...

x-MW5tkTWtQ

Avante
12-14-2012, 03:34 AM
What happened to songs about love?

Qm9LBiLRFwo

LtjCc1vjO7Y

CRrxjk3qgRc

silverblk mystix
12-14-2012, 10:20 AM
What happened to songs about love?

Qm9LBiLRFwo

LtjCc1vjO7Y

CRrxjk3qgRc

I am feeling the love today.

JoeChalupa
12-14-2012, 01:21 PM
http://shop.toonarific.com/images/P/p-16277.jpg

silverblk mystix
12-21-2012, 09:49 AM
The world didn't end and I still love all of you.

Hope your new chance at life fills your heart with love. Thanks.

silverblk mystix
12-21-2012, 10:54 AM
http://greatrnk.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/smilews4.jpg

Blake
12-21-2012, 10:56 AM
The world didn't end and I still love all of you.

Hope your new chance at life fills your heart with love. Thanks.

Attention whore whoring

silverblk mystix
12-21-2012, 11:31 AM
Attention whore whoring

Sending you love always (in this thread) Blake. Cheers!

mouse
12-21-2012, 11:37 AM
Is it just me or does this topic actually somehow release a bit of stress from your pathetic life since you really need to have your mind in a certain character mode to pull it off?

Like no one here never ever pretended before...lol

hell you pretend you like your job right? You pretend your child's Violin solo was the best shit since Ice ice baby so WTF?

I'm going to pretend I never read this topic...but I know I would be lying to not only myself but also to silverblk mystix since I do feel his love. (not physically)

And I want to give the love back.

will he meet me at the next ST gtg and we can give each other the love live with maybe BigZax25 or JudyInTx video taping it?

I not only want to share the love I with silverblk mystix I actually want to make at least 29.99 off each DVD.

o9w8ANTHG9w

mouse
12-21-2012, 11:48 AM
http://greatrnk.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/smilews4.jpg

Please don't do this again without at least a fair warning.

silverblk mystix
12-21-2012, 12:03 PM
Is it just me or does this topic actually somehow release a bit of stress from your pathetic life since you really need to have your mind in a certain character mode to pull it off?

Like no one here never ever pretended before...lol

hell you pretend you like your job right? You pretend your child's Violin solo was the best shit since Ice ice baby so WTF?

I'm going to pretend I never read this topic...but I know I would be lying to not only myself but also to silverblk mystix since I do feel his love. (not physically)

And I want to give the love back.

will he meet me at the next ST gtg and we can give each other the love live with maybe BigZax25 or JudyInTx video taping it?

I not only want to share the love I with silverblk mystix I actually want to make at least 29.99 off each DVD.

o9w8ANTHG9w

I assure you that this is genuine love emanating in this thread. How cynical every one is here - judging by the few actual replies of genuine love expressions. No one knows how to act when love is sent their way. Don't shoot the messenger - just respond to the love!

I send you love thoughts right back Mouse.

ChumpDumper
12-21-2012, 01:35 PM
lol stealth snark

silverblk mystix
12-21-2012, 02:18 PM
lol stealth snark

It sounds like a genuine first step for you Chumpdumper, I appreciate your sincerity in your effort. Cheers!

ChumpDumper
12-21-2012, 02:39 PM
Sounds like you genuinely don't understand just how I was mocking you. I appreciate the sincerity of your ignorance.

silverblk mystix
12-21-2012, 04:44 PM
Sounds like you genuinely don't understand just how I was mocking you. I appreciate the sincerity of your ignorance.

I understand you really were crying out for a nice warm hug and I tried to provide a warm & safe place for you. It's ok. You are at least trying and I really appreciate it.

ChumpDumper
12-21-2012, 05:30 PM
I understand you really were crying out for a nice warm hug and I tried to provide a warm & safe place for you. It's ok. You are at least trying and I really appreciate it.No. You misunderstood completely. Thanks for doubling down on your stupidity though. We all know your homophobic epithet posting is just crying out for a hug from a man. A special man hug.

Blake
12-21-2012, 06:15 PM
I understand you really were crying out for a nice warm hug and I tried to provide a warm & safe place for you. It's ok. You are at least trying and I really appreciate it.

Creepy

silverblk mystix
12-21-2012, 07:20 PM
Creepy

Love is never creepy. Just fuzzy and warm and gooey sometimes. Good to see the holidays is affecting you and your friend Chumpie positively these days.

Good to see some true goodwill from you guys - even if you are still a little reluctant to admit it. It is ok. Love doesn't discriminate.

silverblk mystix
12-21-2012, 07:22 PM
No. You misunderstood completely. Thanks for doubling down on your stupidity though. We all know your homophobic epithet posting is just crying out for a hug from a man. A special man hug.

It sounds as though you have some issues to work out regarding homosexuality and I will send love your way in the hopes that you resolve those issues. Cheers!

ChumpDumper
12-21-2012, 07:27 PM
It sounds as though you have some issues to work out regarding homosexuality and I will send love your way in the hopes that you resolve those issues. Cheers!The fact that you love me so much tells me you are the one with not so latent homosexual issues. Go out and hug lots of men like you want to hug me. You're dying to do it.

silverblk mystix
12-21-2012, 08:52 PM
The fact that you love me so much tells me you are the one with not so latent homosexual issues. Go out and hug lots of men like you want to hug me. You're dying to do it.

I feel the veiled love emanating from your posts. Thanks!

ChumpDumper
12-21-2012, 10:26 PM
I feel the veiled love emanating from your posts. Thanks!You're projecting your homosexuality on others. Be honest with yourself for once. No wonder you're so angry all the time and have to create solicitation threads like this one.

Blake
12-21-2012, 11:31 PM
Love is never creepy. Just fuzzy and warm and gooey sometimes.

creepier

silverblk mystix
12-22-2012, 12:07 AM
You're projecting your homosexuality on others. Be honest with yourself for once. No wonder you're so angry all the time and have to create solicitation threads like this one.

Hate to disappoint you my sweet friend, but I am just a boring heterosexual male. Having said that - I see nothing wrong if you are of a different "persuasion" and I would still send you love - regardless.

I sense you trying to come out of your repressed state- and I say this lovingly;

It is ok. Fly your flag my sweet friend. There may also be some sort of a "kinship" brewing between you and my other sweet friend , Blake. The both of you seem to want to fully express yourselves freely without any "traditional" constraints and I encourage you and celebrate the both of you. Cheers!

ChumpDumper
12-22-2012, 12:22 AM
Hate to disappoint you my sweet friend, but I am just a boring heterosexual male. Having said that - I see nothing wrong if you are of a different "persuasion" and I would still send you love - regardless.You're keeping it on the down low. We get it.

Still, no thanks.

I sense you trying to come out of your repressed state- and I say this lovingly;I sense you are coming on to me again.

It is ok. Fly your flag my sweet friend. There may also be some sort of a "kinship" brewing between you and my other sweet friend , Blake. The both of you seem to want to fully express yourselves freely without any "traditional" constraints and I encourage you and celebrate the both of you. Cheers!I can't stop you from having fantasies about me or other men -- but no means no.

ChumpDumper
12-22-2012, 12:29 AM
I see nothing wrong if you are of a different "persuasion" and I would still send you love - regardless.SBM's words of love.
faggot

Faggot

faggot

faggot.

faggot

faggot

silverblk mystix
12-22-2012, 12:44 AM
SBM's words of love.

Stay in the present my friend, it is not really hard to do.

CuckingFunt
12-22-2012, 12:46 AM
Hate to disappoint you my sweet friend, but I am just a boring heterosexual male. Having said that - I see nothing wrong if you are of a different "persuasion" and I would still send you love - regardless.

I sense you trying to come out of your repressed state- and I say this lovingly;

It is ok. Fly your flag my sweet friend. There may also be some sort of a "kinship" brewing between you and my other sweet friend , Blake. The both of you seem to want to fully express yourselves freely without any "traditional" constraints and I encourage you and celebrate the both of you. Cheers!

Closet cases are so sad.

ChumpDumper
12-22-2012, 12:46 AM
Stay in the present my friend, it is not really hard to do.Sorry, you can't live down your own hate.

It's still there. It's all you have.

silverblk mystix
12-22-2012, 12:49 AM
Closet cases are so sad.

I agree. I implore you to make a final choice my dear. However if you must love both genders - I can't fault you for it. Of course - that is meant to be a loving plea. Cheers!

ChumpDumper
12-22-2012, 12:52 AM
I agree. I implore you to make a final choice my dear.She won't be your beard.

CuckingFunt
12-22-2012, 01:15 AM
I agree. I implore you to make a final choice my dear. However if you must love both genders - I can't fault you for it. Of course - that is meant to be a loving plea. Cheers!

Firstly, not making a choice IS my final choice. My sexuality is not confusion.

Secondly, I get that the joke is to turn my comment around to get back at me, but I'm not sure it really works when you're attempting to imply that the most out and proud queer girl on the whole site is closeted.

silverblk mystix
12-22-2012, 01:18 AM
Firstly, not making a choice IS my final choice. My sexuality is not confusion.

Secondly, I get that the joke is to turn my comment around to get back at me, but I'm not sure it really works when you're attempting to imply that the most out and proud queer girl on the whole site is closeted.

Nothing implied at all. Just sending you encouragement and love and best wishes - whichever way you ultimately decide to swing. Cheers!

ChumpDumper
12-22-2012, 01:19 AM
You just need the right man to turn you from the dark side for good, Mami. Allow me to overcompensate.

CuckingFunt
12-22-2012, 01:21 AM
Nothing implied at all. Just sending you encouragement and love and best wishes - whichever way you ultimately decide to swing. Cheers!

not making a choice IS my final choice. My sexuality is not confusion.

Already addressed, but you go right on ahead and keep spouting bullshit just to get the last word. It's an amusing read.

silverblk mystix
12-22-2012, 01:24 AM
Already addressed, but you go right on ahead and keep spouting bullshit just to get the last word. It's an amusing read.

Not quite loving - but I will take "amusing" as being as near to love as you can muster. Nice. Cheers!

ChumpDumper
12-22-2012, 01:25 AM
Already addressed, but you go right on ahead and keep spouting bullshit just to get the last word. It's an amusing read.It is funny. I can picture him mumbling to himself all the things he wants to post in this thread.

silverblk mystix
12-22-2012, 01:25 AM
It is funny. I can picture him mumbling to himself all the things he wants to post in this thread.

Nothing to mumble - I love all of you. Quite simple really.

ChumpDumper
12-22-2012, 01:29 AM
Nothing to mumble - I love all of you. Quite simple really.Sorry, you wouldn't be trying to change us if you really did. You're so consumed with rage and arrogance you wouldn't know love if Avante French kissed you in Modesto.

silverblk mystix
12-22-2012, 01:36 AM
Sorry, you wouldn't be trying to change us if you really did. You're so consumed with rage and arrogance you wouldn't know love if Avante French kissed you in Modesto.

Sorry, you seem to be confused. I applaud and celebrate our differences. Love is like that. We are all unique and here only to live and to love.
Love is not arrogant but all encompassing. Hope you feel it in your heart someday. I will pull for you in that quest.

ChumpDumper
12-22-2012, 01:38 AM
Sorry, you seem to be confused.Nope.
I applaud and celebrate our differences.
faggot

Faggot

faggot

faggot.

faggot

faggot

CuckingFunt
12-22-2012, 01:39 AM
Not quite loving - but I will take "amusing" as being as near to love as you can muster. Nice. Cheers!

That you've mistaken my amusement at your desperation as something positive is hardly surprising considering you've already revealed in this thread that you relate to people the way a dog does. Not all attention is worthy of pants and tail wags.

silverblk mystix
12-22-2012, 01:43 AM
That you've mistaken my amusement at your desperation as something positive is hardly surprising considering you've already revealed in this thread that you relate to people the way a dog does. Not all attention is worthy of pants and tail wags.

I am honored to be even compared to a dog. Dogs are mystics in their own right. It is almost like sending me love and I really feel it. Thanks!

ChumpDumper
12-22-2012, 01:46 AM
I am honored to be even compared to a dog. Dogs are mystics in their own right. It is almost like sending me love and I really feel it. Thanks!Dude is into some kinky shit.

CuckingFunt
12-22-2012, 01:48 AM
Dude is into some kinky shit.

Hardly surprising he's a bottom.

silverblk mystix
12-22-2012, 01:49 AM
Feeling the love.

CuckingFunt
12-22-2012, 01:51 AM
Feeling the love.

And a masochist, too, apparently.

symple19
12-22-2012, 01:52 AM
Feeling the love.

How do you show love to the inmates in your charge?

ChumpDumper
12-22-2012, 01:59 AM
Feeling the love.
faggot

Faggot

faggot

faggot.

faggot

faggot

Wild Cobra
12-22-2012, 09:55 AM
Why has this thread become so weird?

I was still awake and bored, so I started looking at threads that I haven't paid attention to before.

Wow...

Just wow... in a weird way.

Wild Cobra
12-22-2012, 10:04 AM
^^ You would have to read a gay thread if you're man enough. mystix called me gay and then I fell in Love. I showed him the Path of Love. Can you not tell?
Sorry, but such things just do not compute with me. I'll take your word for it.

silverblk mystix
12-22-2012, 10:30 AM
^^ You would have to read a gay thread if you're man enough. mystix called me gay and then I fell in Love. I showed him the Path of Love. Can you not tell?

Ah, my dear friend Charlie. I feel bad if I led you on - it wasn't the kind of love I was espousing - but if that is your thing - well more power to you my friend.

Love can be a wonderful thing but sometimes people mistake other feelings for love. You seem misguided but your heart is in the right place Charlie- I celebrate you.

Hope you find the person of your dreams.

silverblk mystix
12-22-2012, 10:36 AM
Did I do this? YES! I have sprinkled spurstalk with LOVE!!!

Charlie, you really have a cloudy memory my friend. I think what really happened -and I say this lovingly - is that you and cantthinkofanything sprinkled something all over each other but I don't know if I would call that love.

Cheers, my sweet friend!

silverblk mystix
12-22-2012, 12:51 PM
I realized a couple of things which are pretty obvious to all - but I am sometimes a bit slow to see the obvious.

The binding thread in Chumpie, Funt, Blake et al...is this;

Hurt. Pain.

Apparently my Alpha side and my brusque nature has hurt these people deeply and they cannot forgive or get past it. I know I can be very hurtful and insensitive towards others at times and I am hurting inside right now just thinking of all the pain and hurt that Chumpie and Funt and poor Blake are revealing with every post.

This is the right place for all of them as this thread opens its heart with LOVE and encompasses and heals all their past pain and hurt. It is wonderful that - even though they are kicking and screaming -they are here and getting near to the glow of love- it is plain for all to see.

They are crying out for love. Crying out and lashing out with lol's & snark & veiled wit & sarcasm & disguised protests (that might be a Spurstalk record for Ampersands in a sentence) but a Cry for Love nonetheless.

I open my heart and receive each of you wounded people with undying love. Thanks.

ChumpDumper
12-22-2012, 12:55 PM
Poor, misunderstood sbm
faggot

Faggot

faggot

faggot.

faggot

faggot

faggots. :lmaolol "alpha"

silverblk mystix
12-22-2012, 01:13 PM
Poor, misunderstood sbm

lol "alpha"

Yes. Something hurt you deeply and I feel responsible. Hope you heal fast. Cheers!

Blake
12-22-2012, 02:02 PM
Finally, calling anyone stupid only shows that you are a person who likes to judge and name-call...congrats.

I'll tell you whats the real world, SB. The one full of stupid old fucks without a clue like you. :toast

Showing what a dumb little shit you are with your insults...nothing new...

his insults were better than yours, tbh

suck him off blake...you little pussy...suck each other off.

The hurt. It is deep.

And it is funny.

As is the hypocrisy.

lol.

CuckingFunt
12-22-2012, 02:25 PM
I realized a couple of things which are pretty obvious to all - but I am sometimes a bit slow to see the obvious.

The binding thread in Chumpie, Funt, Blake et al...is this;

Hurt. Pain.

Apparently my Alpha side and my brusque nature has hurt these people deeply and they cannot forgive or get past it. I know I can be very hurtful and insensitive towards others at times and I am hurting inside right now just thinking of all the pain and hurt that Chumpie and Funt and poor Blake are revealing with every post.

This is the right place for all of them as this thread opens its heart with LOVE and encompasses and heals all their past pain and hurt. It is wonderful that - even though they are kicking and screaming -they are here and getting near to the glow of love- it is plain for all to see.

They are crying out for love. Crying out and lashing out with lol's & snark & veiled wit & sarcasm & disguised protests (that might be a Spurstalk record for Ampersands in a sentence) but a Cry for Love nonetheless.

I open my heart and receive each of you wounded people with undying love. Thanks.

You should really stick to cavity searches.

ChumpDumper
12-22-2012, 02:39 PM
Yes. Something hurt you deeply and I feel responsible. Hope you heal fast. Cheers!Sorry, no one has held e-grudges longer than you. It's still eating you up inside. If it weren't, you wouldn't be trying stupid shit like this thread.

You're the Wile E. Coyote of trolling. Everything you do backfires and you end up under yet another ACME anvil you thought would crush someone else.

silverblk mystix
12-22-2012, 03:25 PM
You should really stick to cavity searches.

I am sorry Funt I am a happily married man - but thanks for the offer. I do hope you also heal fast from past hurts, slights or perceived slights.

Cheers!

Blake
12-22-2012, 04:47 PM
lol wile e coyote.

yosemite sam going after Bugs, imo.

silverblk mystix
12-22-2012, 05:00 PM
lol wile e coyote.

yosemite sam going after Bugs, imo.

I have to compliment you Blake. It is refreshing to see how loyal and supportive you are of Chumpie. It shows how much you LOVE him and support him and agree with him and are always there for each other. If that isn't LOVE - then what is?

I celebrate your Chumpie love. Cheers!

ChumpDumper
12-22-2012, 05:07 PM
I have to compliment you Blake. It is refreshing to see how loyal and supportive you are of Chumpie. It shows how much you LOVE him and support him and agree with him and are always there for each other. If that isn't LOVE - then what is?

I celebrate your Chumpie love. Cheers!Let's not forget your great love, sbm....

http://images.shaunthesheep.com/user_uploads/forum_thumbnails/8/2610/30028.jpg

silverblk mystix
12-22-2012, 05:28 PM
Let's not forget your great love, sbm....

http://images.shaunthesheep.com/user_uploads/forum_thumbnails/8/2610/30028.jpg

Besides all the displays of Love in this thread - you have now adorned the thread with a pic of a sheeple. I appreciate all your shows of support, Chumpie and you should be extremely proud to have such loyal followers such as Blake and Funt.

So much love in this thread. Cheers!

ChumpDumper
12-22-2012, 06:13 PM
Besides all the displays of Love in this thread - you have now adorned the thread with a pic of a sheeple. I appreciate all your shows of support, Chumpie and you should be extremely proud to have such loyal followers such as Blake and Funt.

So much love in this thread. Cheers!Again, you completely misunderstand. It's OK though -- the smarter folks will get it. I can't expect someone like you to follow such complex and nuanced humor.

It's fun watching you try to control your meltdown, though.

Avante
12-22-2012, 06:19 PM
Again, you completely misunderstand. It's OK though -- the smarter folks will get it. I can't expect someone like you to follow such complex and nuanced humor.

It's fun watching you try to control your meltdown, though.

See here you are doing the same bullshit. Dude are you really as fucked as you appear here? Are you ever happy?

Damn dude talk about a punk, damn!!!!!!!! Will you ever say anything nice/positive about anything ever? Why the constant whine?

ChumpDumper
12-22-2012, 06:25 PM
See here you are doing the same bullshit. Dude are you really as fucked as you appear here? Are you ever happy?Ah, yes -- now comes the curiosity about my personal life.

Like I said in the other thread, you make the mistake of thinking message board = real life.

I don't think you walk around the towns in the central valley with a laptop imploring strangers to watch YouTubes of old blues recordings or standing on an orange crate spouting off lane assignments of a 1922 relay race from a track and field almanac, then demanding passersby acknowledge your accomplishment.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Avante
12-22-2012, 06:37 PM
Ah, yes -- now comes the curiosity about my personal life.

Like I said in the other thread, you make the mistake of thinking message board = real life.

I don't think you walk around the towns in the central valley with a laptop imploring strangers to watch YouTubes of old blues recordings or standing on an orange crate spouting off lane assignments of a 1922 relay race from a track and field almanac, then demanding passersby acknowledge your accomplishment.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

So you admit you're just here to fuck with everyone, right?

ChumpDumper
12-22-2012, 06:40 PM
So you admit you're just here to fuck with everyone, right?With many here, of course.

You haven't figured that out yet?

There are certainly worthwhile discussions on here as well in which I do participate, but it is definitely entertaining to troll the trollable.

silverblk mystix
12-22-2012, 06:41 PM
Ah, yes -- now comes the curiosity about my personal life.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

This poster has so much love that he has almost 72,000 posts and he is lecturing someone on what reality is and isn't. That is a strange kind of love but love nonetheless.

Thanks again -Chumpie. Maybe Avante can learn from you how it takes dedication and love to post in every thread and always try to bring OP's down every day. Such Love for this art you have.

ChumpDumper
12-22-2012, 06:45 PM
This poster has so much love that he has almost 72,000 posts and he is lecturing someone on what reality is and isn't. That is a strange kind of love but love nonetheless.

Thanks again -Chumpie. Maybe Avante can learn from you how it takes dedication and love to post in every thread and always try to bring OP's down every day. Such Love for this art you have.lol your meltdown control is slipping

Avante
12-22-2012, 06:53 PM
lol your meltdown control is slipping

He also owns you little fella, not surprised you don't see it.

ChumpDumper
12-22-2012, 06:55 PM
Didn't you say you weren't going to post to me anymore?

lol

silverblk mystix
12-22-2012, 06:56 PM
He also owns you little fella, not surprised you don't see it.

How'ze it goin bro? I am trying to give everyone love and it scares them?

ChumpDumper
12-22-2012, 06:57 PM
How'ze it goin bro? I am trying to give everyone love and it scares them?If that was indeed your picture, fear would be justified.

silverblk mystix
12-22-2012, 06:58 PM
If that was indeed your picture, fear would be justified.

I would still send you love and it would still scare you.

ChumpDumper
12-22-2012, 07:00 PM
I would still send you love and it would still scare you.Nah, I know it's fake. I'm sure everyone does.

This shtick has failed. Stillborn troll is stillborn.

Avante
12-22-2012, 07:02 PM
How'ze it goin bro? I am trying to give everyone love and it scares them?

It's all good bro.

Everything scares these people. Yes even love.

silverblk mystix
12-22-2012, 07:16 PM
It's all good bro.

Everything scares these people. Yes even love.

This is a good place for them. A very safe and warm place.

Avante
12-22-2012, 07:20 PM
This is a good place for them. A very safe and warm place.

There are a handful of posters here (we all know the little gang) that all have these traits in common..

don't originate threads
neverr do anytyhing positive
search out posters to bug
know nothing
think they are trolling while being trolled
don't know what love is

....if not for them I wouldn't even be here, I think you probably feel that same way. Ain't it cool tossing out the love?

silverblk mystix
12-22-2012, 07:44 PM
There are a handful of posters here (we all know the little gang) that all have these traits in common..

don't originate threads
know nothing
don't know what love is

....if not for them I wouldn't even be here, I think you probably feel that same way. Ain't it cool tossing out the love?

We will continue to give them what they don't even know they need. :lmao

With love, of course!

mouse
12-22-2012, 09:28 PM
I find this topic rather relaxing to read as I slip on my cozy house shoes and sip on hot tea.

Anyone else going to watch masterpiece theater tonight?

silverblk mystix
12-23-2012, 12:26 AM
I find this topic rather relaxing to read as I slip on my cozy house shoes and sip on hot tea.

Anyone else going to watch masterpiece theater tonight?

Feel the warmth and the Club Love as it washes over your body and relaxes you completely.

Reck
12-23-2012, 12:38 AM

don't originate threads
know nothing
don't know what love is

Omg I remember in the 8th grade the “crew” was me chioma mika and tyler and it was so great cause we made each other laugh so hard everyday and we hung out every day of summer and it was so fun and we would all vc and call each other and everyday was just so fun and chioma and tyler hated each other and me and mika would always laugh when they would fight and omg the funnest day was the nutella and bread spider day at the pool ugh than i got a controlling bf and than it messed everything up aw man whatevs now we never talk anymore and they were all my best friends and i will never have as good of friends like them and it sucks oh well life sucks but i miss them all and all the memz we had together but itll never be like that again so i gots tuh move on and act like i dont wanna shoot myself cause my friends now will never be as great as they were

Blake
12-23-2012, 12:42 AM
Stillborn troll......

Rofl

mouse
12-23-2012, 03:16 AM
Feel the warmth and the Club Love as it washes over your body and relaxes you completely.

If only you sold Cd's I could play them as I do yoga.

silverblk mystix
12-24-2012, 09:43 PM
Xmas love to all.

mouse
12-25-2012, 02:51 PM
uaIJ5g9bUWs

silverblk mystix
12-25-2012, 03:23 PM
uaIJ5g9bUWs

Solid choice. I feel fuzzy all over. :toast

mouse
12-25-2012, 06:11 PM
I wish I was there we could spoon.

silverblk mystix
12-25-2012, 06:22 PM
I wish I was there we could spoon.

There are some really nice Spurstalkers that I could introduce you to and they are most definitely "spooning" material.

Really lovable chaps.

I think it is a nice thought and I, for one, am glad that you shared.

Blake
12-25-2012, 08:05 PM
There are some really nice Spurstalkers that I could introduce you to and they are most definitely "spooning" material.

creepy fantasy is creeeeepy

silverblk mystix
12-25-2012, 08:25 PM
creepy fantasy is creeeeepy

There might be a nice fella here that requests your company....I think it would be a nice gesture on your part to grant someone a nice Christmas wish.

I send you both good wishes this holiday season.

Blake
12-26-2012, 02:15 AM
Is that nice fella you?

no thanks. Seems to me you already admitted that you know some chaps that will spoon with you.

...if you're lucky, pump you with holiday cheer? Hard to tell exactly what you are saying through these gay innuendos.

silverblk mystix
12-26-2012, 12:43 PM
Is that nice fella you?

no thanks. Seems to me you already admitted that you know some chaps that will spoon with you.

...if you're lucky, pump you with holiday cheer? Hard to tell exactly what you are saying through these gay innuendos.

Only someone inclined to swing in an alternate lifestyle would see my loving comments as "gay innuendo."

I was just trying to play matchmaker again- must be the christmas spirit and the love in this thread that got me thinking I could make someones day by pairing them up.

Cheers!

cantthinkofanything
12-26-2012, 12:50 PM
Only someone inclined to swing in an alternate lifestyle would see my loving comments as "gay innuendo."

I was just trying to play matchmaker again- must be the christmas spirit and the love in this thread that got me thinking I could make someones day by pairing them up.

Cheers!

In prison, isn't "spooning" the act of shoving eating utensils up each others butts? Before things get out of hand, you really need to be clear on what you're offering.

silverblk mystix
12-26-2012, 01:35 PM
In prison, isn't "spooning" the act of shoving eating utensils up each others butts? Before things get out of hand, you really need to be clear on what you're offering.

I know it sounds tempting to you - but before you begin to think that I am promising to fulfill your fantasies- rest assured-I only have love and good wishes to offer in this thread.

Anything outside of that may just be wishful thinking on some posters' part.

Cheers!

mouse
12-26-2012, 01:59 PM
Don't be so bitter guys you forget more than two people can spoon, in fact how about a four way spoon to bring in the new year?

http://images22.fotki.com/v761/photos/2/266351/1409989/BeachHouseandRandons057-vi.jpg

cantthinkofanything
12-26-2012, 03:02 PM
I know it sounds tempting to you - but before you begin to think that I am promising to fulfill your fantasies- rest assured-I only have love and good wishes to offer in this thread.

Anything outside of that may just be wishful thinking on some posters' part.

Cheers!

no...having a prisoner shove a spoon (or anything else) doesn't sound tempting. Also, I've never wanted to conventionally spoon with another man either. I just want to make sure that you're being clear and upfront with the other posters when you over them love. It can mean so many things to so many people.

mouse
12-26-2012, 03:41 PM
cantthinkofanything a closet spooner?

cantthinkofanything
12-26-2012, 03:48 PM
I spooned both of you fags' moms in the mouth.

cantthinkofanything
12-26-2012, 03:54 PM
Told ya he'd be mad.

only thing I'm mad about is the time I spent watching the new Footloose movie and ColinB fucking shit up at Dennys.

cantthinkofanything
12-26-2012, 03:55 PM
and your mom's jaggedy fingernails

cantthinkofanything
12-26-2012, 03:57 PM
yeah , that was fuckin funny.

none of it's funny Sheen. where are you taking this thread?

cantthinkofanything
12-26-2012, 04:11 PM
Up your Moms pooper. :lol

:lol well said. you win this one Sheen.

Judge Judy
12-26-2012, 04:33 PM
none of it's funny Sheen. where are you taking this thread?

Up your Moms pooper. :lol

Both of you junior master debaters need to knock off this filthy malarky. You are ruining a perfectly good thread, started by a nice reformed agitator.

cantthinkofanything
12-26-2012, 04:43 PM
Both of you junior master debaters need to knock off this filthy malarky. You are ruining a perfectly good thread, started by a nice reformed agitator.

you need to get back to cleaning up your loose stools

cantthinkofanything
12-26-2012, 05:03 PM
OMG I LOVE YOU!!!! I would totally do you. You would love it, I swear.

Merry Christmas Charlie...

http://www.neonbubble.com/neonimg/1/judy1.jpg

silverblk mystix
12-26-2012, 05:42 PM

This posts reeks of such sincerity that I can only send you oodles - yes oodles - of love and gratuitous hugs and kisses. Sniff-sniff.

Cheers!

cantthinkofanything
12-26-2012, 05:44 PM
This posts reeks of such sincerity that I can only send you oodles - yes oodles - of love and gratuitous hugs and kisses. Sniff-sniff.

Cheers!

I assume "Sniff-sniff" is you hovering over a pair of dookey covered balls

silverblk mystix
12-26-2012, 05:51 PM
I assume "Sniff-sniff" is you hovering over a pair of dookey covered balls

Sometimes someone has had a checkered and eventful past and their first reaction is to relate something in the present into something that they themselves- experienced in their checkered history.

I shudder to think how you associated something as simple and innocent as "sniff-sniff" into some kind of bestiality episode of some sort. I pray that your past exploits cease to enslave your present life and of course I send you love.

Cheers!

cantthinkofanything
12-26-2012, 05:56 PM
Sometimes someone has had a checkered and eventful past and their first reaction is to relate something in the present into something that they themselves- experienced in their checkered history.

I shudder to think how you associated something as simple and innocent as "sniff-sniff" into some kind of bestiality episode of some sort. I pray that your past exploits cease to enslave your present life and of course I send you love.

Cheers!

weird that you would bring up bestiality. maybe you've got the checkered history to worry about.

silverblk mystix
12-26-2012, 06:05 PM
Both of you junior masterbaters need to knock off this filthy malarky. You are ruining a perfectly good thread, started by a nice reformed agitator.

fify

mouse
12-26-2012, 06:21 PM
I spooned both of you fags' moms in the mouth.

As long as its done with love.

zypcKb-7hkw