PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: Pacers @ Thunder

racm
12-09-2012, 07:24 PM
Indiana up 16-12 4 minutes left in the 1st

Richie
12-09-2012, 07:40 PM
Pacers are a really poor offensive team. They have a lot of guys who could make a great #2 or #3 option on a championship team, they really need to package them for someone who could be a #1

Brunodf
12-09-2012, 08:05 PM
Pacers are a really poor offensive team. They have a lot of guys who could make a great #2 or #3 option on a championship team, they really need to package them for someone who could be a #1

They have Granger, but he is out

Brunodf
12-09-2012, 08:06 PM
End of 1st half. Thunder 21 fta vs 7, up by 1

romsey31
12-09-2012, 08:11 PM
Durant is the ultimate superstar.. The way he just allowed his team to ride the hot hand (martin) while he had it going shows true leader ship

racm
12-09-2012, 08:13 PM
Durant is the ultimate superstar.. The way he just allowed his team to ride the hot hand (martin) while he had it going shows true leader ship

Son, Tim Duncan let Parker and Ginobili shoot, tbh...

purplengold
12-09-2012, 08:26 PM
Jordan let Kerr take a gamewinner same shit

romsey31
12-09-2012, 08:27 PM
Son, Tim Duncan let Parker and Ginobili shoot, tbh...

The Thunder are playing the Pacers....................

racm
12-09-2012, 08:30 PM
Looks like the only black people in the arena are on the court.

Brunodf
12-09-2012, 08:38 PM
Pacers offense is just isolations

racm
12-09-2012, 08:40 PM
Thunder offense is just getting to the free throw line, tbh

romsey31
12-09-2012, 08:40 PM
Looks like the only black people in the arena are on the court.

lolololol

romsey31
12-09-2012, 08:42 PM
Pacers offense is just isolations

Lack of a true pg

Brunodf
12-09-2012, 08:45 PM
This linep is horrible, the coach doesn't see?

racm
12-09-2012, 08:46 PM

I'm surprised Granger got no respect for carrying that team, tbh

romsey31
12-09-2012, 08:49 PM

Lack of a true coach

SpursIndonesia
12-09-2012, 08:51 PM
Lack of a true pg

Then why the Pacers were paying Hill that kinda money last summer, mate ? I mean, he's a good, no, great combo guard off the bench, for a team with serious championship aspiration, but AFAIK he got starter kinda money, correct ? OK, not the max, but quite overpaid from where i see it. And it's not like Granger or Hibbert are great playmaker either. If only one can dream, you team will be much greater if it can somehow swap Granger for Harden, then Hill as starter will be much more effective and his money is well worth it.

Brunodf
12-09-2012, 08:53 PM
Martin leading Pacers comeback

romsey31
12-09-2012, 08:55 PM
Then why the Pacers were paying Hill that kinda money last summer, mate ? I mean, he's a good, no, great combo guard off the bench, for a team with serious championship aspiration, but AFAIK he got starter kinda money, correct ? OK, not the max, but quite overpaid from where i see it. And it's not like Granger or Hibbert are great playmaker either. If only one can dream, you team will be much greater if it can somehow swap Granger for Harden, then Hill as starter will be much more effective and his money is well worth it.

first of all This aint NBA 2K bro.. we aint getting harden for ANYBODY

secondly we build thru the draft.. free agents aint coming to indy.. George hill is a man! hes a 2guard stuck in a pg's body. we paid them because basically we couldnt afford to lose them, we arent gonna get any one better

SpursIndonesia
12-09-2012, 09:00 PM
first of all This aint NBA 2K bro.. we aint getting harden for ANYBODY

secondly we build thru the draft.. free agents aint coming to indy.. George hill is a man! hes a 2guard stuck in a pg's body. we paid them because basically we couldnt afford to lose them, we arent gonna get any one better

I see you POV, and seems understandable, thx for the insights. :)

Brunodf
12-09-2012, 09:00 PM

Hill is not overpaid, he is worth of 8mil, Hibbert on the other hand...

romsey31
12-09-2012, 09:04 PM
west brook is the best player on the pacers

Brunodf
12-09-2012, 09:06 PM
Durant on fire, that's bad

Latarian Milton
12-09-2012, 10:34 PM
but their D might be best of the league tbh. they just play hardcore defense and piss off the other team so both teams are gonna shoot poor and the game will be a toss-up. they could go 7 games with us Heat despite not having a squad nearly as good as ours, and you never see them finish much better or worse than 0.500 no matter what opponents they play tbh

thunderfan
12-09-2012, 11:32 PM
I like Indiana. A little surprised Hibbert isn't any better than he is at this point. KD simply got hot on them in the 4th. I thought Indiana played tough D at first but they got soft. OKC ended up just out scrapping them on the boards. Both Collison and Ibaka were very tough down low.

romsey31
12-10-2012, 06:06 PM
but their D might be best of the league tbh. they just play hardcore defense and piss off the other team so both teams are gonna shoot poor and the game will be a toss-up. they could go 7 games with us Heat despite not having a squad nearly as good as ours, and you never see them finish much better or worse than 0.500 no matter what opponents they play tbh

Thanks for the vote of confidence, . all the best to your team in its quest for another championship. cheers

romsey31
12-10-2012, 06:09 PM
I like Indiana. A little surprised Hibbert isn't any better than he is at this point. KD simply got hot on them in the 4th. I thought Indiana played tough D at first but they got soft. OKC ended up just out scrapping them on the boards. Both Collison and Ibaka were very tough down low.

Hibberts offense has been a huge disappointment however his defense has been spectacular. We hope he somehow gets out of the slump he's in.

KD is a man. one of my absolute favourite players to watch. This guy never forces or takes bad shots.. You guys are lucky to have him

thunderfan
12-10-2012, 08:00 PM
Hibberts offense has been a huge disappointment however his defense has been spectacular. We hope he somehow gets out of the slump he's in.

KD is a man. one of my absolute favourite players to watch. This guy never forces or takes bad shots.. You guys are lucky to have him
Seems Hibbert looked real strong offensively against OKC some in the past. I remember being impressed with him back when so I guess I expected that again. Figured he would have a decent time scoring over Perkins. Indiana strikes me as one of the most impressive teams from a physical strength standpoint. I can see why they lead the league in rebounds.