PDA

View Full Version : Alfred Morris "pure awesomeness" shirt

DD
12-10-2012, 03:22 PM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/643/460/MorrisShirt_original.jpg?1355116210

I agree with the shirt's sentiments. A rookie who is carrying his team...dude will end up with over 2000 all purpose yds this year:wow

He's also bested the team rookie record for carries, and there's still 3 games left. No other redskins rookie has been asked to do more in the team's history, and he's responded.

Avante
12-10-2012, 03:24 PM
Yep, the real ROY.

DD
12-10-2012, 03:27 PM
Yep, the real ROY.

I'd personally choose Luck, but i can respect the arguments for Morris. He's had a hell of a year.

Avante
12-10-2012, 03:29 PM
I'd personally choose Luck, but i can respect the arguments for Morris. He's had a hell of a year.

Morris is among the top rushers in the league, Luck the 31 ranked QB, WAYYYYYYYYYYYY behind RGIII and RW.

dirk4mvp
12-10-2012, 03:33 PM
Morris is among the top rushers in the league, Luck the 31 ranked QB, WAYYYYYYYYYYYY behind RGIII and RW.

Ok man you win, I just found you guys boring and lacking any real knowledge about the game, tried to add something other than the dailey news. I really had no business here to begin with. Rating the black QB's.......what the fuck? Have fun out dumbing each other.

Gone~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DD
12-10-2012, 03:34 PM

Morris and Luck are asked to lead young, talent-devoid teams. Luck has his team at 9-4 and a lock for a playoff berth.

Avante
12-10-2012, 03:44 PM
Morris and Luck are asked to lead young, talent-devoid teams. Luck has his team at 9-4 and a lock for a playoff berth.

Luck came within a play of losing to Detroit.

Wins over...

Jags...twice
Buffalo
Cleveland..early
Tennessee...twice
Miami

...wow!

dirk4mvp
12-10-2012, 03:45 PM
what Luck has been able to do with such a talent lacking roster is nothing short of phenomenal.

Avante
12-10-2012, 03:46 PM
what Luck has been able to do with such a talent lacking roster is nothing short of phenomenal.

18-18..??????

O.J. Simpson
12-10-2012, 03:48 PM
I'm gonna have to bring out the black gloves if you keep making threads about these shitty backs.

None of these faggots are in my league.

Lincoln
12-10-2012, 03:48 PM

Wins over...

Jags...twice
Buffalo
Cleveland..early
Tennessee...twice
Miami

...wow!

It's not lucks fault he has played only 3 teams with winning records all year and has the 3rd easiest schedule in the league on route to putting up 23 total turnovers which makes even mike Vick look like ultimate protector of the football

dirk4mvp
12-10-2012, 03:49 PM
9-4, with old ass Reggie Wayne, 2 rookie TEs, TY Hilton, Donnie Avery, and the likes of the almighty Vick Ballard, Delone Carter, and Donald Brown to hand the ball off to, not Skittles or Alfred Morris.

Like I said, nothing short of phenomenal that he has a team 9-4 that has about as much talent as Jacksonville outside of the qbs.

dirk4mvp
12-10-2012, 03:50 PM
:lol black wang lusters blindly acting like Indy is such a a wildy talented team. Not every team gets 1,000 yd rushers to hand the ball off to.

DD
12-10-2012, 03:50 PM
18-18..??????

Do you think he would have less ints if he had a 1500yd RB to rely on and wasnt asked to pass 50 times a game out of necessity?

Answer honestly, your credibility depends on it.

Avante
12-10-2012, 03:55 PM
It's not lucks fault he has played only 3 teams with winning records all year and has the 3rd easiest schedule in the league on route to putting up 23 total turnovers which makes even mike Vick look like ultimate protector of the football

I wonder how the human giveaway machine would have done vs last season's Indy schedule...

Houston twice
Pitt
New Orleans
Cinncy
Atlanta
New England
Baltimore

O.J. Simpson
12-10-2012, 03:57 PM
This might be worse than 2005 Steve Nash/1998 Duncan Spursfan homer logic. At least Duncan was a statistical beast the year after the Spurs tanked to get him.

gaKNOW!blee
12-10-2012, 04:01 PM

Wins over...

Jags...twice
Buffalo
Cleveland..early
Tennessee...twice
Miami

...wow!

Once again you don't know facts...he doesn't have 2 wins over jax

DD
12-10-2012, 04:04 PM
Do you think he would have less ints if he had a 1500yd RB to rely on and wasnt asked to pass 50 times a game out of necessity?

Answer honestly, your credibility depends on it.

Still waiting...

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-10-2012, 04:06 PM

he likes to ignore facts then criticize other people for not talking reality with him

Clipper Nation
12-10-2012, 04:09 PM
Tbh, people are too busy slurping Morris in here to notice Doug Martin's beastliness, imho.... third in rushing yards, second in touchdowns, and he's a rookie....

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-10-2012, 04:10 PM
Tbh, people are too busy slurping Morris in here to notice Doug Martin's beastliness, imho.... third in rushing yards, second in touchdowns, and he's a rookie....

Carrying his team tbh. Whoever the Bucs' QB is has an easy job.

Avante
12-10-2012, 04:12 PM

That's right he lost to one of the worst teams in the league. I love it when a plan comes together, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
12-10-2012, 04:13 PM
Still waiting...

Compare Luck to all those others with over 500 attempts. Then get back to me.

DD
12-10-2012, 04:14 PM
Carrying his team tbh. Whoever the Bucs' QB is has an easy job.

Martin brought his team back yesterday, only for his useless n.igger of a QB to lose to Nick Foles. For shame.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-10-2012, 04:14 PM
Avante pretending he knew that all along and didn't pull something out of his ass wasn't predictable at all.

DD
12-10-2012, 04:18 PM
Compare Luck to all those others with over 500 attempts. Then get back to me.

So you couldnt answer the question. I asked you to answer honestly, but you've shown to be dishonest, evasive, an abusive father, and completely lacking integrity. I don't think I'm comfortable around you anymore. Liars go on my ignore list:(

Avante
12-10-2012, 04:19 PM
So you couldnt answer the question. I asked you to answer honestly, but you've shown to be dishonest, evasive, an abusive father, and completely lacking integrity. I don't think I'm comfortable around you anymore. Liars go on my ignore list:(

translation

He sucks vs the other 500 passers.

gaKNOW!blee
12-10-2012, 04:20 PM
That's right he lost to one of the worst teams in the league. I love it when a plan comes together, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah it wasnt his defense giving up a last minute 80 yard td.

You just really have no clue what you're talking about if it doesn't involve hurdles.

Avante
12-10-2012, 04:20 PM
Avante pretending he knew that all along and didn't pull something out of his ass wasn't predictable at all.

Dude, I have the schedule/results right here in my hand. Wanna know the Colts 2005 schedule?

DD
12-10-2012, 04:21 PM
This message is hidden because Avante is on your ignore list

:(

Avante
12-10-2012, 04:22 PM
Yeah it wasnt his defense giving up a last minute 80 yard td.

You just really have no clue what you're talking about if it doesn't involve hurdles.

But we'll count his last second win vs Detroit when that defense went...duh...right? Trust me slick, I;ve forgotten more than you'll ever know.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-10-2012, 04:22 PM
Dude, I have the schedule/results right here in my hand.

That woulda come in handy before you said Luck had two wins against Jacksonville this year.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-10-2012, 04:25 PM
But we'll count his last second win vs Detroit when that defense went...duh...right?

In his last second win against Detroit, his defense gave up 33 points to the Lions, their 2nd highest point total this season.

Not sure why you think bringing up defensive performance in that game is a good argument against Luck.

gaKNOW!blee
12-10-2012, 05:00 PM
But we'll count his last second win vs Detroit when that defense went...duh...right? Trust me slick, I;ve forgotten more than you'll ever know.

Luck methodically drove his team down the field with awesome throw after awesome throw against Detroit...his defense blew the game vs jacksonville with one bone headed mistake.

Your definition of knowing your shit is books that tell you each teams depth chart. Big fuckin deal...any one of us could look that up on the Internet.

Bigzax
12-11-2012, 10:46 AM
Alfred Morris is a bad mufukka.

Bill_Brasky
12-11-2012, 11:25 AM
:lol the RG3 nutriders are pretty funny. Lincoln is the only one that gets a pass imo because he is actually a Redskins fan. All you other guys slurping away are just haters. They are both supreme talents but Luck is just a bit better, plain and simple.

LnGrrrR
12-11-2012, 11:42 AM
I couldn't imagine a Patriots player wearing a shirt like that, without BB chewing him out. :lol

Ok, maybe Gronk could get away with it.

Creepn
12-11-2012, 12:25 PM
:lol the RG3 nutriders are pretty funny. Lincoln is the only one that gets a pass imo because he is actually a Redskins fan. All you other guys slurping away are just haters. They are both supreme talents but Luck is just a bit better, plain and simple.

So RG3 has better ratings, lower turnovers, top 10 but Luck is better? Lol yeah ok.

Bill_Brasky
12-11-2012, 12:40 PM
So RG3 has better ratings, lower turnovers, top 10 but Luck is better? Lol yeah ok.

:lol you know those are empty stats. Luck is better. Who has more game winning drives? Who runs a pro offense? Who throws to his receivers more? Who has a 1500 yard RB to hand it off to? Which one has been on the field every play for every game because he isn't a reckless run first QB? Who's team is 9-4 without a head coach?

Creepn
12-11-2012, 12:52 PM
Pfffft game winning drives. That just means he had to come back from behind from fucking up most of the 4 quarters. Against shit teams too.