PDA

View Full Version : DECK OF WEASELS

Hook Dem
09-06-2004, 12:11 PM
If you want to order a deck of these cards, go to their webpage...

www.newsmaxstore.com/nms/...t_ID=1294# (http://www.newsmaxstore.com/nms/showdetl.cfm?&DID=6&Product_ID=1294#)

The Pentagon’s Iraqi Most Wanted “Deck of Death” playing cards was a huge hit with Americans.

Now, NewsMax.com is raising the ante – with the Deck of Weasels, depicting the 54 worst leaders and celebrities who opposed America and were key members of "The United Nations of Weasels."

This hot new set of playing and informational cards – which will surely be a collector’s item – depicts the enemies of America and Iraq’s liberation in a satirical way while revealing the evidence of their hatred – their own quotes against America!

No doubt the Deck of Weasels will enrage those included – including Michael Moore, Tim Robbins, Jacques Chirac, Barbra Streisand, Teddy Kennedy, Kofi Annan and many more.

You’ll laugh out loud looking at the faces of the world’s greatest weasels – each wearing the beret of Saddam Hussein’s Republican Guard – now dubbed "Saddam’s Weasel Brigade."

Under each photo is each Weasel’s quote revealing his anti-American, pro-Saddam ranting!

Here's the breakdown of the Deck of Weasel Cards
Spades Hearts Diamonds Clubs
A Jacques Chirac Martin Sheen Sen. Robert "KKK" Byrd Dan Rather
K Vicente Fox Michael Moore Sen. Teddy Kennedy Gore Vidal
Q Jean Chretien Barbra Streisand Rep. Nancy Pelosi Katie Couric
J Kofi Annan Chrissie Hynde Rep. Jim McDermott Bill Moyers
10 Vladimir Putin Susan Sarandon Rep. Charlie Rangel Peter Arnett
9 Gerhard Schroeder Tim Robbins Rep. Pete Stark Helen Thomas
8 Hans Blix Sean Penn Sen. Patty Murray Mary McGrory
7 Bashar al_Assad Janeane Garofalo Rep. Marcy Kaptur Robert Scheer
6 The Ayatollah Ali Khamenei Natalie Maines Ramsey Clark Leslie Stahl
5 Moammar Gadhafi Woody Harrelson Rep Dennis Kucinich Walter Cronkite
4 Hugo Chavez George Clooney Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Jane Fonda
3 Fidel Castro Ed Asner Rep. Jim Moran Ted Turner
2 Kim Jong-il Jessica Lange Howard Dean Harry Belafonte
All Rights Reserved © NewsMax.com

And the Jokers: Jimmy Carter & Jesse Jackson

There will be enough in the Deck of Weasels to keep you laughing for years!

The Deck of Weasels is not only great fun, it’s also educational. Check out the cards and learn:

* which rock star raged: “We [expletive] deserve to get bombed. … Bring it on, I hope the Muslims win!"

* which Hollywood has-been whined: “This is a racist and imperialist war. The warmongers who stole the White House (you call them ‘hawks,’ but I would never disparage such a fine bird) have hijacked a nation's grief and turned it into a perpetual war on any non-white country they choose to describe as terrorist."

* which movie star ranted: “I believe he [President Bush] thinks this is a war that can be won, but there is no such thing anymore. We can't beat anyone anymore"

* the shocking pro-Saddam comment that escaped the lips of the self-styled sweetheart of morning TV “news” (and she refuses to retract her statement!).

* why three U.S. senators and eight U.S. congressmen made the cut.

* which prominent American political figure lied: “Far from being a threat to the United States, or any other people, Iraq has been a victim of U.S. aggression for 12 years.”

* the identity of the congressman, given a pass by most of the media, who disparaged U.S. troops in Iraq as baby killers.

* which congressman blamed Operation Iraqi Freedom on the Jews.

* why Carter and Jackson became the infamous jokers they are – one a disastrous former president who continues to damage his country and the other a failed president wannabe compelled to poke his greedy fingers in every pie.

The Deck of Death Most Wanted Iraqis was the best-selling product in NewsMax’s history. The Deck of Weasels is poised to trump even that.

It’s sure to be a collector’s item and makes a great gift too!

Joe Chalupa
09-06-2004, 06:32 PM
I agree that some of those needed to be decked.

SpursWoman
09-06-2004, 07:58 PM
The have a lot of funny stuff you can buy on that site...

http://www.newsmaxstore.com/nmstore/images/books/kerry_bumper_sticker.gif

:lol

IcemanCometh
09-06-2004, 10:09 PM
you mean like these? (http://www.bushcards.com/)

Hook Dem
09-07-2004, 12:12 AM
Go start your own thread Iceman and quit hijacking mine! Typical Dumbocrat....leech!:lol

SpursWoman
09-07-2004, 12:46 AM
Or these? (http://www.newsmaxstore.com/nms/showdetl.cfm?&DID=6&Product_ID=1375&CATID=13) :wink

Hook Dem
09-07-2004, 11:01 PM
Now SW, you know iceman, Dan, despurado, Bandit, & Johnny aren't gonna like that!:lol

SpursWoman
09-07-2004, 11:20 PM
Oh, damn.....I thought I actually found something we could ALL enjoy.

:fro

:lol

Hook Dem
09-08-2004, 11:24 AM
I did personally enjoy it SW!:wink