PDA

View Full Version : White guy tries to rob black guy's house (black guy is boxer) (srs)

Pedobear1
12-10-2012, 04:03 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/10/oklahoma-burglar-attacked-by-boxer-after-trying-to-break-into-home-police-say/?test=latestnews

http://global.fncstatic.com/static/managed/img/U.S./houston_wise.jpg

:wow

Drachen
12-10-2012, 04:14 PM
Oh, BTW, the boxer cut himself shaving this morning.

cantthinkofanything
12-10-2012, 04:17 PM
Oh, BTW, the boxer cut himself shaving this morning.

If he would have been in jail, this never would have happened.

BRHornet45
12-10-2012, 05:02 PM
Sons if that dude is "white" then so is George Zimmerman. LOL that clown looks like your typical non green card having, San Antonio Spurs fan.

resistanze
12-10-2012, 06:04 PM
Ghostface going HAM

Amarelooms
12-10-2012, 06:07 PM
Sons if that dude is "white" then so is George Zimmerman. LOL that clown looks like your typical non green card having, San Antonio Spurs fan.

Son you made me lol with that comment...God bless and Happy Holidays.

:elephant

mavs>spurs
12-10-2012, 06:43 PM
you never know whenever a professional fighter is going to be around..reminds me of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MFSkDHD3KU

once some faggot thugs tried to jump one of my friends at the courts..before i could even go jump in and help him some boxer who was standing right nearby when it went down picks one of the dudes up and drops him on his head, leaving it a 1 on 1 and my friend proceeded to beat the shit out of the other half of the 2 trying to jump him. so random and he just body slammed the dude...he was one of those loudmouths with little man complex like dpg.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-10-2012, 07:16 PM
Motherfuckin cosigned, god bless.

Trill Clinton
12-10-2012, 08:07 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/10/oklahoma-burglar-attacked-by-boxer-after-trying-to-break-into-home-police-say/?test=latestnews

http://global.fncstatic.com/static/managed/img/U.S./houston_wise.jpg

:wow

:rollin:rollin:rollin

daaaaamn that dude got his ass WHIPPED!

looks like the brotha knocked a patch out the dudes head too.

Technique
12-10-2012, 08:11 PM
If you fags want to make this a racial thing here you go.

JBzFboy9GfM

Trill Clinton
12-10-2012, 08:18 PM
klitschko!!! that's they one!/ eddie murphy voice.

dude klitschko is one of the worst heavyweight champions of all time.

right behind buster douglas and hasim rahman.

chris rock sums up boxing pretty well in this clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-2Zc-yuExg

Technique
12-10-2012, 08:51 PM
Klitchko is top 3 all time kid. I'm talking russian fighters, dude's that been whipping america's black and white folk combined.

Trill Clinton
12-10-2012, 08:58 PM
Klitchko is top 3 all time kid. I'm talking russian fighters, dude's that been whipping america's black and white folk combined.

i agree he is a top 3 russian fighter.

but he isn't even in the top 20 of all time heavyweight greats.

Technique
12-10-2012, 09:04 PM
Vitali has the highest knockout percentage in heavyweight history and has never been knocked out. He's the most athletic heavyweight of all time kid

stick to your cornbread and chevys

purplengold
12-10-2012, 10:43 PM
Vitali has the highest knockout percentage in heavyweight history and has never been knocked out. He's the most athletic heavyweight of all time kid

rocky Marciano got the highest knockout percent n unlike vitali, he Neva lost a fight.

is he da GOAT? No, Ali is. maybe you can tryna argue for the brown bomber.

Vitali best opponent was Lewis n he lost to him. Ali fought Frazier, Liston n at da end of his career he beat foreman. Ali beating foreman in dat match would be like wizards Jordan beating current Lebron I'm 1 on 1. Ali was beyond great n same can be said bout Louis but that was a different era

Trill Clinton
12-10-2012, 11:14 PM

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j179/LaBonitaBoricuaDeBrooklyn/Movies/ComingToAmericaLaugh.gif

DMC
12-10-2012, 11:24 PM
Just love it when fat be@ners talk about boxing like they are gym rats.

mavs>spurs
12-10-2012, 11:55 PM
never knew chris rock was a racist fucking n!gger..won't listen to any of that bullshit he's talkign about ever again. it's pretty funny him talking all that shit because i could snap his fucking neck. pussy.

purplengold
12-10-2012, 11:55 PM
Dick Munchin Cuck da fat riceboy thinkin he any betta with chubby girl hands n living off welfare. basically da pot calling the kettle black

mavs>spurs
12-11-2012, 12:03 AM
i'm tired of the n!gger thinking he's all hard now because the white man has grown complacent over the years..the n!gger is truly a weak race, both mentally and physically. and it's only because the white man let's - yes LETS them walk around acting like a monkey beating their bird chests because we're worried about more important things like getting money. getting money, that's GANGSTA. that's what real men do. fuck all this bullshit today's n!ggers are on...we already conquered you guys like 300 years ago, ya'll are weak sauce.

dirk4mvp
12-11-2012, 12:10 AM
wow trill clinton is STILL vicariously living thru accomplishments of his vastly more talented afro american brothers. That is assuming of course he isn't a white boy that should be clumped into the Wild Chodebrah/CosmicCocksucker/silverblack mystic retarded village people of spurstalk echelon of spurstalk.

Latarian Milton
12-11-2012, 12:58 AM
dude got lucky to have survived tbh, its never a smart choice to rob a nigga's home and it's obvious the poor white burglar didn't know a nigga lived in there imho

RedStripe
12-11-2012, 01:44 AM
Wild Chodebrah/CosmicCocksucker/silverblack mystic retarded village people of spurstalk echelon of spurstalk.

Shiiiiiiiiiit mon.......Red Stripe can't even make this funny.

Wild Cobra
12-11-2012, 03:49 AM
I just want to know why Jesse jackson and Al Sharpon are all over this aggressive boxer for his violence.

Koolaid_Man
12-11-2012, 06:52 AM
I just want to know why Jesse jackson and Al Sharpon are all over this aggressive boxer for his violence.

and I just want to know why Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh aren't all over this white guy for breaking into someone's house. ;-)

Koolaid_Man
12-11-2012, 07:13 AM
^ point being that Jesse Jackson has done more for humanity than almost any of your white hero's that you try to prop up..so produce for me any work that any one at Fox news or in the Republican party has done that can rival Jesse's accomplishments....all they do is talk a microphone...

therefore in my Joker from the Dark Knight voice: "I get so giddy when I have the opportunity to disrupt the order of how you view things." ;-)

Cases in point....

Rev. Jesse Jackson has a long and winning record of springing American hostages from the hands of despots. In addition to Slobodan Milosevic, Jackson has also persuaded Hafez al-Assad, Fidel Castro, and Saddam Hussein to set American captives free. He has alternately described his role in these missions as that of civil rights leader, clergyman, journalist, and "citizen of the world."

Jackson forayed to Yugoslavia--and to Syria, Cuba, and Iraq before that--without presidential or congressional approval. Foreign policy officials in Washington have protested publicly about all of Jackson's rescue missions. (Jackson's roving diplomacy rankled the Reagan and Bush administrations, but according to some reports, the Clinton administration quietly approved the latest one.)

In 1983, he cabled Assad directly to plead for the release of downed pilot Robert Goodman Jr. When Assad failed to respond, Jackson flew to Damascus and worked his way through a tangle of lower-level Syrian bureaucrats before securing a meeting with the Syrian leader. (The success of that mission jumpstarted Jackson's 1984 presidential campaign.)

Extracting foreign detainees from Iraq in 1990 was more complicated. Jackson obtained a letter of invitation from the Iraqi embassy, but the United States imposed restrictions on citizen contact with Iraq. Jackson was planning a TV talk show at the time, and decided to go as a journalist.

To reach the captured soldiers in Serbia, Jackson first conferred with Yugoslavia's ambassador to the UN in early April and requested a visa to Belgrade. Rep. Rod Blagojevich, a Serbian-American Democrat who serves alongside Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. in Congress, obtained promises of visits with the prisoners and safe passage from the Serb government. Various Serbian-American organizations then helped with travel arrangements and recruited a Milosevic aide to arrange the actual meeting

His 1984 "moral offensive" to Central America and Cuba, which culminated in Castro's release of 49 prisoners, was joined by 63 members of the press and staffed by a dozen aides.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/1999/05/how_does_jesse_jackson_do_it.html

lebomb
12-11-2012, 09:35 AM
i'm tired of the n!gger thinking he's all hard now because the white man has grown complacent over the years..the n!gger is truly a weak race, both mentally and physically. and it's only because the white man let's - yes LETS them walk around acting like a monkey beating their bird chests because we're worried about more important things like getting money. getting money, that's GANGSTA. that's what real men do. fuck all this bullshit today's n!ggers are on...we already conquered you guys like 300 years ago, ya'll are weak sauce.

Please just STFU! Your avatar is a niggra with a cigar. How fuckin stupid do you look now??? :rolleyes

I. Hustle
12-11-2012, 11:02 AM
That white guy was probably just trying to get his things back. Someone should have told him to check the pawn shops first.

cantthinkofanything
12-11-2012, 11:46 AM
That white guy was probably just trying to get his things back. Someone should have told him to check the pawn shops first.

I was assuming he was looking for crack. or watermelon.

cantthinkofanything
12-11-2012, 11:52 AM
^ no racist though.
I like watermelon. and crack.
Plus I had a black friend.

spurs_fan_in_exile
12-11-2012, 12:08 PM
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j179/LaBonitaBoricuaDeBrooklyn/Movies/ComingToAmericaLaugh.gif

:lol The very first thing that came into my head when I opened this thread was, "Rocky Marciano! Rocky Marciano! Every time we start talking boxing white boy gotta bring up Rocky Marciano!"

lebomb
12-11-2012, 01:41 PM
I was assuming he was looking for crack. or watermelon.

One thing we know for sure............ he wasnt looking for Meth, an XBox or Mac N Cheese. All that shit was in his bedroom at his parents house.

cantthinkofanything
12-11-2012, 02:30 PM
One thing we know for sure............ he wasnt looking for Meth, an XBox or Mac N Cheese. All that shit was in his bedroom at his parents house.

true that but I doubt there's any mac and cheese left sitting around

lebomb
12-11-2012, 02:57 PM
true that but I doubt there's any mac and cheese left sitting around

......... and all the whole milk is gone too. Whitey drinks that shit with everything. BBQ, Roast, Chicken..........Tamales, enchilladas, you name it.

cantthinkofanything
12-11-2012, 03:04 PM
......... and all the whole milk is gone too. Whitey drinks that shit with everything. BBQ, Roast, Chicken..........Tamales, enchilladas, you name it.

I'm white and I can't stand milk. But I can't stand chocolate milk even more.

lebomb
12-11-2012, 03:12 PM
I'm white and I can't stand milk. But I can't stand chocolate milk even more.

Im black and hate watermelon.............. go figure?!

cantthinkofanything
12-11-2012, 03:14 PM
Im black

uh huh...

mavs>spurs
12-11-2012, 07:02 PM
Please just STFU! Your avatar is a niggra with a cigar. How fuckin stupid do you look now??? :rolleyes

the JET is a nice guy and great basketball player and isn't a n!gger..watch your whore mouth butthole-boy

Wild Cobra
12-12-2012, 04:24 AM
I want to know where the white version of Jesse Jackson is? Why is he so silent?

lebomb
12-12-2012, 10:21 AM
the JET is a nice guy and great basketball player and isn't a n!gger..watch your whore mouth butthole-boy

The jet is the biggest loud mouth, unable to back a damn thing up nigga the world has eva seen. :toast

Now I feel like tossin my girls salad after your last comment. :hungry:

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-12-2012, 10:37 AM
:monkey

lebomb
12-12-2012, 02:38 PM

:pimpslap ........... What I do to bitches like you