PDA

View Full Version : Patriots 42 Texans 7

Ghazi
12-10-2012, 11:27 PM
Game is decided, let us discuss

The Texans have had an easy schedule all year, and played poorly in this stepup in class. I took the Texans +4, and this turns out to be my worst loss ever as far as how far I was off.

Execution problems early with dropped passes and Schaub missing some throws... and the floodgates opened... secondary declining the past few weeks, and it showed up again with missed assignments... they were able to get pressure sometimes, but not enough. This Patriots offense is the best in the NFL by far, by nearly all statistical measurements.

The Texans lack a pass rusher to compliment Watt.

The Niners game next week is gonna be awesome. Once again, I might bet against the Pats... caveat emptor.

There are some teams in this league, IMO that are just flat out good (Patriots, BRoncos, Niners) and then there's some teams that are just okay but have inflated records (Colts, Texans, Falcons, Ravens)... unfortunately before tonight, I didn't recognize the Texans as one of those teams.

Ghazi
12-10-2012, 11:30 PM
a few more notes... the PAtriots defense still has leaks IMO... but their Dline performs pretty respectably. Their run defense is actually above average this year. Their pass defense statistics are still lousy... saw some holes tonight, I just think the Texans didn't capitalize.

thunderup
12-10-2012, 11:31 PM
There are some teams in this league, IMO that are just flat out good (Patriots, BRoncos, Niners) and then there's some teams that are just okay but have inflated records (Colts, Texans, Falcons, Ravens)... unfortunately before tonight, I didn't recognize the Texans as one of those teams.

Spot on.

benefactor
12-10-2012, 11:33 PM
They still play with a loser mentality...and lack of elite QB play will both continue to be their undoing. They are good and will win games but they are not a championship team and likely will never be.

benefactor
12-10-2012, 11:34 PM
Spot on.
Go back upstairs, faggot

thunderup
12-10-2012, 11:41 PM
Go back upstairs, faggot
lol @ this bitter alcoholic fat fuck talking shit.

:lol Texans
:lol Bitter
:lol Schaub

benefactor
12-10-2012, 11:44 PM
:lol Oklahoma
:lol drunk injuns
:lol fully furnished storm cellars

dirk4mvp
12-10-2012, 11:47 PM
embarassing loss for the texans. if this was the "biggest game in franchise history" and then they continue to get facefucked on MNF then maybe they should just cancel the franchise, tbh.

thunderup
12-10-2012, 11:48 PM
:lol Oklahoma jokes
:lol Texans unraveling right before our very eyes
:lol Easy schedule inflating their overall record
:lol AFC's version of the Falcons

thunderup
12-10-2012, 11:48 PM
embarassing loss for the texans. if this was the "biggest game in franchise history" and then they continue to get facefucked on MNF then maybe they should just cancel the franchise, tbh.
I agree. :lmao

Ghazi
12-10-2012, 11:51 PM
one more comment, Patriots pass rush seems a bit better than I thought it would be.

benefactor
12-10-2012, 11:52 PM
:lol Oklahoma jokes
:lol Texans unraveling right before our very eyes
:lol Easy schedule inflating their overall record
:lol AFC's version of the Falcons
:lol having to steal your only sports franchise
:lol toothless
:lol straight family tree

thunderup
12-10-2012, 11:56 PM
:lol having to steal your only sports franchise
:lol toothless
:lol straight family tree
:lol fat
:lol alcoholic
:lol Longhorn fan
:lol 63-21
:lol Texans fan
:lol another year of choking with Sch:lolub as your le:lolder
:lol Spurs fan
:lol Curbstomped and backdoor swept
:lol making a "he's good, but not that good when it's all said and done" thread about Kevin Martin, indirectly exposing your insecurity about OKC

LnGrrrR
12-10-2012, 11:58 PM
one more comment, Patriots pass rush seems a bit better than I thought it would be.

Since the Pats acquired Talib, BB has been willing to rush extra blitzers a bit more often, which has made a difference.

MaNu4Tres
12-11-2012, 12:09 AM
Patriots still crushing.

Avante
12-11-2012, 12:13 AM
Everything went exactly like it was suppose to, what's the big deal?

benefactor
12-11-2012, 12:14 AM
:lol fat
:lol alcoholic
:lol Longhorn fan
:lol 63-21
:lol Texans fan
:lol another year of choking with Sch:lolub as your le:lolder
:lol Spurs fan
:lol Curbstomped and backdoor swept
:lol making a "he's good, but not that good when it's all said and done" thread about Kevin Martin, indirectly exposing your insecurity about OKC
:lol you in the NFL forum
:lol state with no chance of ever having a franchise
:lol using your state as a nuclear test site would benefit the union as a whole

crc21209
12-11-2012, 01:24 AM
This kind of game is exactly why no one will take the Texans seriously until they prove it in the Playoffs. Hell, all the Texans coaches, players, and fans were all hyping this game up to be the "biggest regular season game in franchise history." So much for that...