PDA

View Full Version : New York Giants vs New England Patriots

Avante
12-11-2012, 01:04 AM
Again in the Biggie

Forget the reg season, and don't think these teams don't know where they are at and when to turn it up or turn it down. No they don't come out every week ready to kill, they pick and choose their moments, we saw that tonight, the Texans didn't need that game and they knew it, the Pats did and they knew it.

The Giants know how to win in the playoffs as do the Pats.

Now compare that to..

Denver...cannot go into NE and beat them there
Houston...hahaha!!!!!!
Indy..a rookie QB vs Tom Brady?
Baltimore...they have regressed while the Pats are better with their new running game.
Pitt...not in the cards this season

Niners...a first year (more or less) QB vs Eli Manning?
Packers...too many holes.
Seattle.....away from home, very average.
Redskins...a rookie vs Eli Manning?
Falcons...see Houston.

Now that the Pats have a running game, I see them beating the Giants this time around in the biggie.

chunticakes
12-11-2012, 01:16 AM
denver vs nyg. manning bowl ftw.

Avante
12-11-2012, 01:18 AM
denver vs nyg. manning bowl ftw.

How cool would that be? I just can't see anyone beting NE...in...NE in a big game.What would they have done tonight if Gronk had been there?

chunticakes
12-11-2012, 01:23 AM
they're beatable, i recall sanchez and the jets going up there and pushing their shit in a few years back.

crc21209
12-11-2012, 01:26 AM
I can see the Pats back in it, not the Giants. The NFC is too wide open and the Giants are too damn inconsistent from year to year to make it to back to back Super Bowls. Plus they won't be as hungry for it as they were last year. The 49ers, Packers, and Falcons will all be hungrier than the Giants this year...

gaKNOW!blee
12-11-2012, 01:28 AM
they're beatable, i recall sanchez and the jets going up there and pushing their shit in a few years back.

And the ravens did it the year before.

Avante
12-11-2012, 01:32 AM

This Pat team is the best I've seen, when everyone is healthy they really will be unstoppable. Their D is playing better, they have those young backs and that TE attack, now add Welker.

If they come to play, nobody is beating them in 2012.

Avante
12-11-2012, 01:34 AM
I can see the Pats back in it, not the Giants. The NFC is too wide open and the Giants are too damn inconsistent from year to year to make it to back to back Super Bowls. Plus they won't be as hungry for it as they were last year. The 49ers, Packers, and Falcons will all be hungrier than the Giants this year...

So who do you see coming out of the NFC?

Avante
12-11-2012, 01:35 AM
And the ravens did it the year before.

You don't think this Pat is better than that team?

crc21209
12-11-2012, 01:43 AM
So who do you see coming out of the NFC?

Like I said, it's too wide open. I have no idea. You can't trust the Falcons because they do this every year (Dominating in the regular season and bending over in the post season). You can't trust the Packers because of their D. You can't trust the Niners because of their questions at the QB position right now. You can trust the Giants based on the past but so far this season they look dominate one week and the next week they get dominated. You just don't know right now...

chunticakes
12-11-2012, 01:45 AM
dallas cowboys baby!!

tlongII
12-11-2012, 09:45 AM
Seahawks.

TIMMYtoZO
12-11-2012, 11:08 AM
I can see the Pats back in it, not the Giants. The NFC is too wide open and the Giants are too damn inconsistent from year to year to make it to back to back Super Bowls. Plus they won't be as hungry for it as they were last year. The 49ers, Packers, and Falcons will all be hungrier than the Giants this year...:lol Falcons. The worst 11-2 team of all time. The Packers/49ers don't matchup well with the Giants either.

TIMMYtoZO
12-11-2012, 11:13 AM
As for the AFC, Denver is more than capable of winning in Foxboro. Mark Sanchez won there 2 years ago, and the Ravens the year before. The Broncos getting that #3 seed is more of a good thing. Their momentum will keep going from week to week. It is going to be Eli vs Peyton in their hometown of New Orleans.

Bill_Brasky
12-11-2012, 11:20 AM
Niners/Broncos.....

DD
12-11-2012, 05:31 PM
The Giants' greatest obstacle left is fighting complacency in their last 3 games. If they make the playoffs nobody in the NFC can beat them. They've dickwhipped all the contenders they've played.

Pelicans78
12-11-2012, 10:21 PM
I don't see Denver winning at NE.

Giants have a chance, but the Niners will be there waiting for them. That will be an epic rematch.

DD
12-11-2012, 11:33 PM
:loljust thinking about what CK's first real exposure to that D-Line would look like. People expecting some kinda great rematch will be disappointed, imo. 27-10 Giants.

DD
12-11-2012, 11:58 PM
Another thing overlooked in a possible rematch is the Giants ground game. Bradshaw raped them, so they''ll have to respect the run, giving more room for Eli and his elite weapons. David Wilson's emergence needs to be noted too.

The Giants are built to beat any kind of a team thrown at them in the playoffs. It's just getting to the playoffs that''ll be the tricky part.

Malik Hairston
12-12-2012, 01:59 AM
:lol as a Broncos fan, Avante picking against them is the best sign for the playoffs, tbh..

Avante
12-12-2012, 03:13 AM
:lol as a Broncos fan, Avante picking against them is the best sign for the playoffs, tbh..

You must have missed my lock of the year. Oh yeah...15-9 vs the spread. I prefer reality.

The Broncos aren't the same away from home. What good team have they beat on the road this season? Cinncy wasn't all that when they lost at home to Denver.

They are 1-7 in this "spot" this week.

Blake
12-12-2012, 02:58 PM
You must have missed my lock of the year. Oh yeah...15-9 vs the spread. I prefer reality.

The Broncos aren't the same away from home. What good team have they beat on the road this season? Cinncy wasn't all that when they lost at home to Denver.

They are 1-7 in this "spot" this week.

That 15-9 is just Mason having fun according to you.

Unless you are lying about that too like everything else, except that you are fat