PDA

View Full Version : Best place to buy courtside seats for Spurs?

DPG21920
12-11-2012, 01:30 AM
Where would be the best place to look for courtside seats for a Spurs game. Didn't know if anyone knew of a place that might have them readily available for a decent price? Thanks in advance..

spurs10
12-11-2012, 01:38 AM
Good thread and good question. I've gotten seats on the 6th row on stubhub for $80, but haven't seen deals like that this season. All true fans should get to sit courtside once in their life....:flag:

jestersmash
12-11-2012, 01:57 AM
I shelled out ~$1000 for a court side seat to a random regular season Spurs @ Houston game two season ago. I kind of regretted it afterwards (especially since we lost). Only plus is that I could see myself on the nba.com/espn.com game summary video replays :lol

The Houston Rockets billing department has been calling me non-stop, since, trying to sell me season ticket packages. I've repeatedly told them that I'm actually a Spurs fan who just randomly went to that game @ Houston, but they still haven't taken me off their "to call" list I suppose.

Anyways I just used whatever ticket selling system is available at nba.com/spurs, so I probably overpaid.

baseline bum
12-11-2012, 02:13 AM
Don't know now, but it's worth it to do at least once to see just how incredible of atheletes these guys are and how physical the game really is from eye level. I can't say it's where I would want to watch the games from normally since being higher up lets you see the plays develop more clearly, but it's awesome to do once or twice.

DD
12-11-2012, 02:14 AM
The dollar store

ElNono
12-11-2012, 02:25 AM
I normally get them at StubHub... but depends on the arena. Sometimes you can call the sales office and they make you a deal, especially if it's more than one person going.

Mel_13
12-11-2012, 06:11 AM
Where would be the best place to look for courtside seats for a Spurs game. Didn't know if anyone knew of a place that might have them readily available for a decent price? Thanks in advance..

Short answer:

http://www.stubhub.com/san-antonio-spurs-tickets

http://www.ticketsnow.com/NBA/san-antonio-spurs-tickets/?extcmp=gw500013&wt.mc_id=NBATEAM_SAN_NAV&partnercode=spurs

Longer answer requires more information from you:

Budget?
Flexibility?
Location?

Seventyniner
12-11-2012, 09:38 AM
I got a 15th-row baseline seat for $17 last night from flashseats.com. It's a site where season ticket holders can sell individual tickets and uses an auction system.

I bought the ticket at 5:45, game started at 7:00, so most auctions ended at 6. If you're willing to wait until just before the game (i.e. you live in or near SA) then you can get great deals. Not sure about courtside, though.

Mel_13
12-11-2012, 09:49 AM
I got a 15th-row baseline seat for $17 last night from flashseats.com. It's a site where season ticket holders can sell individual tickets and uses an auction system.

I bought the ticket at 5:45, game started at 7:00, so most auctions ended at 6. If you're willing to wait until just before the game (i.e. you live in or near SA) then you can get great deals. Not sure about courtside, though.

flashseats has an arrangement with the Rockets, Cavs, Nuggets, and Jazz. AFAIK you can't tickets for San Antonio home games thru that site.

Seventyniner
12-11-2012, 10:42 AM
flashseats has an arrangement with the Rockets, Cavs, Nuggets, and Jazz. AFAIK you can't tickets for San Antonio home games thru that site.

Thanks for the heads up. I had never used the site before last night.

Do you know if there's an auction-based site like that for Spurs home games? I mean as opposed to fixed-price sites like StubHub.

DPG21920
12-11-2012, 11:32 AM
Don't know now, but it's worth it to do at least once to see just how incredible of atheletes these guys are and how physical the game really is from eye level. I can't say it's where I would want to watch the games from normally since being higher up lets you see the plays develop more clearly, but it's awesome to do once or twice.

For sure. I've done it once but it was at the AA center in Dallas. Want to go to a home game. It's so awesome to do court side every now & then.

DPG21920
12-11-2012, 11:35 AM
Short answer:

http://www.stubhub.com/san-antonio-spurs-tickets

http://www.ticketsnow.com/NBA/san-antonio-spurs-tickets/?extcmp=gw500013&wt.mc_id=NBATEAM_SAN_NAV&partnercode=spurs

Longer answer requires more information from you:

Budget?
Flexibility?
Location?

Thanks for the short answer!

Long answer: pretty flexible (live in Austin so can make most games). Would definitely be looking to do a home game only. Budget is open although like most I would prefer to see if I can get a ticket or two below face.

Bill_Brasky
12-11-2012, 11:43 AM
I was thinking about getting a couple of lower level seats for the Rockets game on the 28th.....seems cheap enough.

Mel_13
12-11-2012, 03:24 PM
Thanks for the short answer!

Long answer: pretty flexible (live in Austin so can make most games). Would definitely be looking to do a home game only. Budget is open although like most I would prefer to see if I can get a ticket or two below face.

Ok, then one more question. When you say courtside, do you mean that your feet have to actually be on the court or are you ok a few rows up? If you don't need to be right on the court, PM me for some specific suggestions for great seats that are available now at below face value.

Splits
12-11-2012, 05:39 PM
http://www.fansnap.com/ is a consolidated site (like Kayak) that gathers available tickets from all the major re-seller sites including StubHub. Worth a look.

tediousj
12-11-2012, 05:52 PM
I usually buy from Stubhub, but I always check http://seatgeek.com/san-antonio-spurs-tickets/

phxspurfan
12-11-2012, 09:28 PM
I tried to get some from Stubhub for the WCF last year but they were over 1k.

superbigtime
12-12-2012, 06:44 PM

Spurs site ticket exchange. Stub hub, best tickets, ticketmaster follow that, in order. Craigslist won't have anything courtside.

AztecSpur
12-13-2012, 09:57 PM
I found courtside seats for $400, 2nd row, baseline with pass to the Jet Express Club in the San Antonio Classifieds.