PDA

View Full Version : Adult Christmas Games

JudynTX
12-11-2012, 09:57 AM
I need some suggestions on games to play with my family on Christmas Day. :lol We have all the drinking games down. :tu

Thanks!

mrsmaalox
12-11-2012, 10:10 AM
With your family?! Hell when you said "adult" games I thought you meant stuff like Elf Naked Twister or Spin Santa's Weiner! We'll just have the usual holiday Spurs Monopoly Showdown where my scamming, blood thirsty son destroys the entire family and my drunk brother thinks he's smarter than he is :lol

JudynTX
12-11-2012, 10:17 AM
I want Spurs Monopoly. :(

cantthinkofanything
12-11-2012, 10:36 AM
I need some suggestions on games to play with my family on Christmas Day. :lol We have all the drinking games down. :tu

Thanks!

There's this one game that combines heavy drinking with family interaction. It's called, "Uncle Steve Fucks Up Christmas". But you can personalize it to fit your own family. Then there's always, "Aunt Sally Can't Dance". And then "Will Thinks He Knows Martial Arts". And don't forget, "Hey Shithead, There's Kids In Here". I normally don't sit through all of those. I like to start the game, "Fuck This, I'm Leaving".

bus driver
12-11-2012, 10:44 AM
With your family?! Hell when you said "adult" games I thought you meant stuff like Elf Naked Twister or Spin Santa's Weiner! We'll just have the usual holiday Spurs Monopoly Showdown where my scamming, blood thirsty son destroys the entire family and my drunk brother thinks he's smarter than he is :lol

:wow need an extra? I have a santa suit

I want Spurs Monopoly. :(

ask santa :wakeup

silverblk mystix
12-11-2012, 10:47 AM
Over at Blake's house they always play;

Pin the tail on the Cuck

Pretty raunchy though.

cantthinkofanything
12-11-2012, 10:51 AM
that's probably no worse than "Hey, Guess Which Prisoner I Sucked Off".

purplengold
12-11-2012, 10:55 AM
Christmas games fo adult-family probably holiday themed charades n if you do that secret Santa stuff you can do white elephant

Drachen
12-11-2012, 05:28 PM
This game is a lot of fun:

http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/10934/things

DD
12-11-2012, 05:48 PM
The password is.....................

Nipple.

AmericanPsycho
12-11-2012, 06:20 PM
The password is.....................

Nipple.

:lol Beat me to it.

DMC
12-11-2012, 06:38 PM
Build you a wooden cross and nail one of the family to it. Have the mom cry beneath the family member and finally kill the family member with a sword. That's the truest way to celebrate the birth of our lord and savior Jesus Christ.

Don't worry, they will return in 3 days.

DMC
12-11-2012, 06:42 PM
There's this one game that combines heavy drinking with family interaction. It's called, "Uncle Steve Fucks Up Christmas". But you can personalize it to fit your own family. Then there's always, "Aunt Sally Can't Dance". And then "Will Thinks He Knows Martial Arts". And don't forget, "Hey Shithead, There's Kids In Here". I normally don't sit through all of those. I like to start the game, "Fuck This, I'm Leaving".

My Christmas family game is "No, your Mexican family cannot come over". It creates a years worth of entertainment and ensures my belongings stay put.

Wild Cobra
12-12-2012, 04:20 AM

Thanks!
Strip twister?

Just joking.

How about one of the "Scene It" game editions?

JudynTX
12-12-2012, 09:33 AM
Over at Blake's house they always play;

Pin the tail on the Cuck

Pretty raunchy though.

So much for you spreading the love. :rolleyes

This game is a lot of fun:

http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/10934/things

That does look like fun, thanks!

Strip twister?

Just joking.

How about one of the "Scene It" game editions?

:tu

Drachen
12-12-2012, 09:55 AM

It is fun. I just remember especially one thanksgiving we would pick up a piece of paper with some outlandish, sometimes raunchy stuff written on it and everyone kept trying to guess who wrote it and by process of elimination we finally were down to one person who hadn't been guessed. The next person would pick up the paper and incredulously say "LOLLY!" (this is what we called my grandma) and she would admit she had written it and we would all laugh our asses off (did I mention this game goes good with a case of wine).

I can't remember many examples, but this one in particular. I don't remember what the category was but one paper said "two lesbians licking lecherously". Yeah, my grandma wrote that shit. LOL

silverblk mystix
12-12-2012, 10:12 AM

This isn't the love thread. In that thread - I am all about the love.