PDA

View Full Version : A delicate question for yuhs..........

lebomb
12-11-2012, 03:41 PM
How come some of the shortest and smallest adult females have kitties that could swallow a stevie wonder album, yet you can run into females that are as big as that former wrassler CHINA, and her kitty feels like it has 3 bungie cords wrapped around it, and you can barely fit your johnson in her?? Care to explain? :(

cantthinkofanything
12-11-2012, 03:42 PM
How come some of the shortest and smallest adult females have kitties that could swallow a stevie wonder album, yet you can run into females that are as big as that former wrassler CHINA, and her kitty feels like it has 3 bungie cords wrapped around it, and you can barely fit your johnson in her?? Care to explain? :(

fucking Obama for sure

CuckingFunt
12-11-2012, 03:42 PM

Because you don't know how anatomy works, for one thing.

lebomb
12-11-2012, 03:44 PM
Because you don't know how anatomy works, for one thing.

I guess not............ please elaborate on said question.

cantthinkofanything
12-11-2012, 03:46 PM
I guess not............ please elaborate on said question.

it's because short girls aren't as universally liked as tall ones so they have to be whores to get the attention they want. which in turn leads to gaping vagina syndrome.

lebomb
12-11-2012, 03:54 PM
it's because short girls aren't as universally liked as tall ones so they have to be whores to get the attention they want. which in turn leads to gaping vagina syndrome.

I was thinking the short petite girls spent lots of time rubbin one out with massively large dildos and the taller amazonian chicks were prude, so their choo choos shriveled up a bit. :hang

cantthinkofanything
12-11-2012, 03:55 PM
I was thinking the short petite girls spent lots of time rubbin one out with massively large dildos and the taller amazonian chicks were prude, so their choo choos shriveled up a bit. :hang

that doesn't seem very scientific

lebomb
12-11-2012, 03:56 PM
that doesn't seem very scientific

Its not, just a theory based on actual experience with said hoes. :hat

cantthinkofanything
12-11-2012, 04:16 PM

maybe it's because shorter hoes have all their sex nerves crammed together so it feels better than it does for tall girls who have less tightly concentrated sex nerves

lebomb
12-11-2012, 04:18 PM
I'm going with the shorter girls have more open volume on the inside, while the taller girls insides are more pushed out to give them height.

cantthinkofanything
12-11-2012, 04:23 PM
I'm going with the shorter girls have more open volume on the inside, while the taller girls insides are more pushed out to give them height.

that doesn't make a lick of sense. it sounds like you are just dating short girls and wondering why you tiny pee pee doesn't fill up the choo-choo sufficiently.

DD
12-11-2012, 04:26 PM
:monkey

GoodOdor
12-11-2012, 04:51 PM

jeebus
12-11-2012, 05:28 PM

Vagina
12-11-2012, 06:07 PM

A pencil dick theory?

DMC
12-11-2012, 06:44 PM

Try going outside the family.