PDA

View Full Version : Ending Global Hunger

SnakeBoy
12-11-2012, 06:11 PM
well maybe not but that gives some political context.

BioNitrogen (BION) is a pink sheet wannabee "green" urea manufacturer. They want to build small plants to manufacture urea using biowaste instead of natural gas. I liked the concept so I put some money on them back during the summer. Things seem to finally be on the move for this company so I thought I'd mention it for any of the forum gamblers/investors. It's a pink sheet so buyer beware.

Th'Pusher
12-14-2012, 12:22 AM
What do you think about SCTY?

SnakeBoy
12-14-2012, 12:37 AM
I don't know anything about them. I stay away from solar stocks.

Th'Pusher
12-14-2012, 12:40 AM
I don't know anything about them. I stay away from solar stocks.
Their game is installing although with "loopholes" on the the chopping block, I'm not sure they're a good investment.

SnakeBoy
01-06-2014, 07:48 PM
In at $0.03 out at $0.38, now back in at $0.05, good chance a big run is just around the corner.

SnakeBoy
05-12-2014, 02:30 PM
Tired of waiting on this one but volume is beginning to tick up. Hopefully some insider buying going on before good news is released. Almost 2 billion in bonds on the table and the only hold up is $5 million for the EPC report before the bonds can be issued...frustrating.

Big Empty
05-12-2014, 04:10 PM
MJNA..yep im gonna get into this and see if i can double my money. it could go either way but the pot craze dont seem to be going anywhere. im thinking i can put 3 or 4k into it and double my cash. free bahamas vacation.

SnakeBoy
05-12-2014, 04:15 PM
MJNA..yep im gonna get into this and see if i can double my money. it could go either way but the pot craze dont seem to be going anywhere. im thinking i can put 3 or 4k into it and double my cash. free bahamas vacation.

I've stayed away from the pot stocks. I think most will be losers long term. Just be sure to take the money and run if you get a good bounce.

Infinite_limit
05-13-2014, 04:58 PM
Do we really want to end global hunger? The 3rd World can't control their fertility rates. We in the 1st World are being forced to consume lesser quality food (GMO) because it "feeds more people". Bollocks

SnakeBoy
05-13-2014, 05:36 PM
Do we really want to end global hunger? The 3rd World can't control their fertility rates. We in the 1st World are being forced to consume lesser quality food (GMO) because it "feeds more people". Bollocks

IDK, I just want to make a million dollars off of a small investment.

SnakeBoy
05-13-2014, 05:41 PM
Idk why I picked that title at the time, boutons was probably spamming the forum with articles about repugs or monsanto deliberately starving children.

SnakeBoy
05-15-2014, 03:50 PM
Sounds like this train is close to leaving the station...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsA3efguzog&feature=youtu.be

boutons_deux
05-15-2014, 04:05 PM
Idk why I picked that title at the time, boutons was probably spamming the forum with articles about repugs or monsanto deliberately starving children.

they're more sophisticated than that. they always keep a few degrees of separation from the devastation and deaths their activities produce.

except in the case the Repugs blocking Medicaid expansion. They are letting red-state people suffer and die DIRECTLY from Repugs hateful, spiteful ideology.

The Reckoning
05-15-2014, 04:38 PM
society will even itself out. people will stop having kids (or just have one) so much because they realize that it's not as necessary or taboo not to. already happening in europe.

TDMVPDPOY
05-16-2014, 12:23 AM
didnt africa rejected GM food?

now beggars cant be choosers here....fkn clowns

boutons_deux
05-16-2014, 11:14 AM
GM food isn't to increase crop yield, isn't to increase nutritional value, it's strictly to increase GM seed/pesticide sales.

TDMVPDPOY
05-16-2014, 02:14 PM
GM food isn't to increase crop yield, isn't to increase nutritional value, it's strictly to increase GM seed/pesticide sales.

excess dumping when nobody is buying, so they go donate it to food bank, which goes and give it to those 3rd world countries who only want original shit

already drinkin water from aquifers without filters, yet complaining about the quality of food available donated? gtfo

RandomGuy
09-22-2014, 12:41 PM
Looks like a losing proposition.

They are attempting to use bio waste to compete with natgas to manufacture urea, also a waste product from other agribusiness.

No balance sheet.... no dice.

This is about as much of a pure gamble as it gets.

SnakeBoy
09-22-2014, 02:34 PM
Looks like a losing proposition.

They are attempting to use bio waste to compete with natgas to manufacture urea, also a waste product from other agribusiness.

No balance sheet.... no dice.

This is about as much of a pure gamble as it gets.

It's a pink sheet, being a pure gamble is a given. If the bonds are released for a single Florida plant your looking at a stock price of $1 to $3. Upwards of $10 if all the Louisiana bonds are issued. The long term competitiveness of their process is not important to me.

CosmicCowboy
09-22-2014, 03:30 PM

You obviously don't know a fucking thing about farming and weed control.

RandomGuy
09-22-2014, 03:46 PM
It's a pink sheet, being a pure gamble is a given. If the bonds are released for a single Florida plant your looking at a stock price of $1 to $3. Upwards of $10 if all the Louisiana bonds are issued. The long term competitiveness of their process is not important to me.

In that case... (hands SB the dice)... roll away. :D

Everybody should have at least one small long shot in their portfolio, IMO, as long as you don't bet the farm on it.

RandomGuy
09-22-2014, 03:55 PM

Increased production of nutriments by genetically engineered crops.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12071305

Golden rice adding vitamin A to prevent blindness:
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/gmo-debate-grows-golden-rice-philippines/

Not exactly what the evidence shows. At some point the technology for gene manipulation will be cheap and commonplace. What happens when farmers themselves start custom-building genomes?

This will simply devolve the power down to a much more local level, and be very disruptive to the large scale agribusiness that is pushing it.

You should be happy about that.

SnakeBoy
09-22-2014, 04:06 PM
In that case... (hands SB the dice)... roll away. :D

Everybody should have at least one small long shot in their portfolio, IMO, as long as you don't bet the farm on it.

I'm playing with house money after the last run BION made so I'm letting it ride. I only play short term speculative high risk/high reward stocks. I don't invest in individual stocks for the long term with the exception of TAXI. Jumped on that when it was dirt cheap during the financial crisis, pays a nice dividend.

cantthinkofanything
09-23-2014, 11:05 AM
I'm playing with house money after the last run BION made so I'm letting it ride. I only play short term speculative high risk/high reward stocks. I don't invest in individual stocks for the long term with the exception of TAXI. Jumped on that when it was dirt cheap during the financial crisis, pays a nice dividend.

LOL referring to your money as "house money".

SnakeBoy
09-23-2014, 04:11 PM
LOL referring to your money as "house money".

Yeah I guess that doesn't sound right. I have 600k shares purchased with some of the profit I made off BION previously. So they are essentially free shares. If the price crashes to zero I've still made money off of BION. i.e. "house money"

hater
09-23-2014, 07:18 PM
Ebola is taking care of this problem

SnakeBoy
10-18-2014, 03:29 PM
Taylor County, FL | BioNitrogen Closes on 55-acre Land Deal

October 18th, 2014

From Taco Times, October 15, 2014 In a major step in BioNitrogen’s efforts to site a $300 million plant in Taylor County, the company has closed on a 55-acre parcel owned by Foley Timber and Land Co. According to City Manager Bob Brown, the property closed on Monday for approximately $1.3 million, with the funds coming out of the city guaranteed line of credit Tuesday due to the bank being closed Monday for Columbus Day. The property is located on Foley Road (CR 30) across from Georgia-Pacific’s Foley Cellulose Mill. In August, the Taylor County Commission unanimously approved a Future Land Use Map amendment for property applied for by Foley, changing the parcel from the mixed-use rural residential land use category to an industrial land use. The company also purchased two smaller parcels in the Bohannan Subdivision on the opposite side of Eustis Gunter Road from the main site to accommodate a future rail spur, Brown said. The total cost of the two parcels was around $65,000. The land purchases bring the total drawn on the line of credit to around $3.3 million. According to Brown, the majority of the other expenses were environmental studies on the property as well as engineering fees for the design of the plant. BioNitrogen Vice President Ernesto Iznaga on Tuesday called the land purchase a “critical step, but one of many. We’re continuing with all of the engineering work.” According to Iznaga, the company has completed the second of three phases of the engineering, and its contractors are now working to develop “firm fixed pricing” on the plant, which will allow BioNitrogen to enter into an engineering, procurement and construction contract. “As we said at the joint meeting, we’re in the fourth quarter,” he said. Iznaga also noted that his company met with the due-diligence consultant for Deutsche Bank last week and those talks went “very well.” Deutsche Bank is set to purchase $300 million in industry revenue bonds issued by the Taylor County Development Authority (TCDA) once the local project reaches a certain point in its development, at which time the $5 million line of credit would be paid back. Additionally,BioNitrogen and engineering firm AMEC will meet with Duke Energy Thursday to begin laying out power for the plant, he said. The city’s collateral guarantee on BioNitrogen’s $5 million line of credit taken out from Community & Southern Bank in Atlanta, Ga., is part of a comprehensive incentive package offered by the city, county and Taylor County Development Authority. Under an agreement between the city and the company, the city must approve any invoices before a payment is made from the line of credit. According to company officials, BioNitrogen plans to utilize patented technology to convert biomass into urea fertilizer at a series of plants, including the one in Taylor County. The proposed plant is projected to create 52-55 manufacturing jobs in the county with an average starting salary of $38,000 plus benefits. Local economic development officials have estimated the total capital investment here to be between $100 million and $220 million.

- See more at: http://www.bionitrogen.com/plant_construction_updates/taylor-county-fl-bionitrogen-closes-on-55-acre-land-deal/#sthash.HDzqSg5O.dpuf

Getting close.

boutons_deux
10-19-2014, 12:41 PM
dumping more chemicals on crops isn't my idea of "ending global hunger"

SnakeBoy
10-19-2014, 02:18 PM
dumping more chemicals on crops isn't my idea of "ending global hunger"

:lmao

SnakeBoy
10-24-2014, 02:00 PM
BioNitrogen Announces Operational Update for Florida Plants

9:02 AM ET 10/22/14 | Marketwired

BioNitrogen Holdings Corp. (PINKSHEETS: BION), a cleantech company that utilizes patented technology to build environmentally-friendly plants in the US that convert biomass into urea fertilizer, provided an update for its two initial plant sites in Florida.

The Taylor County site recently underwent a series of environmental and site surveys and passed without any issues. The 51 acres were acquired after the land use was changed to Heavy Industrial zoning. Disbursements, under the $5 million loan from the Taylor County Development Council with a cash collateral guarantee from the city of Perry, continue to fund site work and engineering for the plant. The engineering design packages for the initial cost estimates have been completed. We continue to progress towards a firm price EPC contract, which is targeted for completion in the first quarter of 2015.

The Hendry County plant site is being moved to another location within the same 240 acre industrial park due to some land use restrictions recently finalized for the original location. Environmental work, site surveys and soil borings are taking place, and we expect to resume preparation work after November 15th and once the land is acquired. The Hendry project has received substantially all of its permits to construct, the tax free bond allocation, and grants or tax credits that total in excess of $2 million in cash or investments.

The Company remains committed to both Taylor and Hendry Counties and plans to have both plants under construction in early 2015.

Overall good news but I was hoping for the EPC to be completed by the end of the year.

boutons_deux
10-24-2014, 02:14 PM
:lmao

BioNitrogen is about as "green" (washed) as BP

SnakeBoy
10-24-2014, 02:23 PM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_HS1spWnkn4o/Rz5K7g-My2I/AAAAAAAAA3o/vxPWc6jfTwc/s320/missingthepoint.png

boutons_deux
10-24-2014, 02:30 PM
ending global hunger =====>

<=========== BioNitrogen

SnakeBoy
10-24-2014, 02:34 PM
ending global hunger =====>

<=========== BioNitrogen

:lol

SnakeBoy
11-03-2014, 02:41 PM
BioNitrogen Announces Update on Completion of the EPC Report
November. 03, 2014

WEST PALM BEACH, FL–(Marketwired – Nov 3, 2014) - BioNitrogen Holdings Corp. (PINKSHEETS: BION), a cleantech company that utilizes patented technology to build environmentally-friendly plants that convert biomass into urea fertilizer, today announced that it has received the FEL2 engineering report from AMEC, which is the last report prior to the awarding of the Firm Fixed Price EPC contract.

The report, which includes input from AMEC and all of the technology licensors, assesses all processes from the receipt of woody biomass to urea granulation and storage. The report outlines the design for a 520 ton per day urea fertilizer plant, which is 44% larger than the previous plant design and uses gasified biomass as a renewable and environmentally responsible feedstock. The design can be readily duplicated for other locations, with site specific modifications to accommodate local feedstock and site requirements.

The report will be forwarded to the engineering firm Baker & O’Brien to complete the financial due diligence package. BioNitrogen will continue working with the engineering firms and contractors to advance to a Firm Fixed Price EPC contract in early 2015.

“AMEC’s FEL2 report on this larger scale plant is the last engineering report prior to the final EPC report. It provides front-to-back technical details about the entire plant beginning with how biomass is received and processed through the gasification, syngas cleanup, ammonia, urea and urea granulation processes and finally urea storage and load out. The report also includes details regarding construction, infrastructure and costs. The next steps are for us to work closely with AMEC, the Technology Licensors and Baker & O’Brien’s team to advance the due diligence process as quickly as possible,” said Ernie Iznaga, VP of Operations at BioNitrogen. “This was a critically important milestone necessary to move the project forward.”

“BioNitrogen has decided to advance from an EPC contract to a firm fixed price EPC contract. This change requires significantly more effort from the engineering companies and suppliers but results in a rock-solid contract to build the Taylor plant plus it accelerates the due diligence process,” said Bryan Kornegay, Director at BioNitrogen. “The board is excited about the completion of this milestone and looks forward to awarding the first contract in the next six months.”

boutons_deux
11-03-2014, 02:45 PM

SnakeBoy
11-03-2014, 03:35 PM

:lol Boo hates fertilizer

boutons_deux
11-03-2014, 03:54 PM
:lol Boo hates fertilizer

synthetic fertilizer isn't "ending global hunger", but it is polluting air,land, water, people, animals while enriching BigAg, BigChem.

SnakeBoy
11-05-2014, 04:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-o8Z7HMaiY

They are creating a greener tomorrow

SnakeBoy
11-07-2014, 12:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7MbsYO6kxg&list=UUDziAkX8an-N5gQNnSuJTxw&index=1

They are creating a greener tomorrow

lefty
11-07-2014, 12:28 PM
Well if Muricans werent eating 24/7, there would be spare food

boutons_deux
11-07-2014, 12:42 PM
Obesity Is About To Surpass Tobacco As The Leading Cause Of Cancer (http://thinkprogress.org/health/2014/11/06/3589905/obesity-tobacco-cancer/)

http://d35brb9zkkbdsd.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/obesity-638x445.jpg

Obesity will surpass tobacco as the leading cause of cancer “within a couple years,” officials from the American Society of Clinical Oncology recently announced (http://www.dallasnews.com/business/health-care/20141001-obesity-may-soon-eclipse-tobacco-as-cancer-cause-doctors-group-warns.ece).

But this news may come as a surprise to many people: according to a phone survey conducted by the Associated Press and NORC Center, fewer than 10 percent of Americans (http://www.apnorc.org/news-media/Pages/News+Media/poll-few-americans-know-all-the-risks-of-obesity.aspx) know that a link between excess weight and cancer exists.

“It’s pretty rare to find someone who doesn’t know the association of tobacco with cancer,” Dr. Clifford Hudis, an author of the policy statement and chief of breast cancer medicine at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York, told Dallas News (http://www.dallasnews.com/business/health-care/20141001-obesity-may-soon-eclipse-tobacco-as-cancer-cause-doctors-group-warns.ece). “If you ask the general population if there’s a relationship between obesity and cancer, the general answer is no.”

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2014/11/06/3589905/obesity-tobacco-cancer/

and, fellas, excess pounds disrupts your hormones, esp female hormones, leads to soft and/or useless dick, at any age.

SnakeBoy
11-20-2014, 04:17 PM
BioNitrogen Receives Allocation of $300 Million to Issue Tax-Exempt Bonds for Taylor County Plant

3:23 PM ET 11/20/14 | Marketwired

BioNitrogen Plant FL Taylor, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of BioNitrogen Holdings Corp. (PINKSHEETS: BION), a cleantech company that utilizes patented technology to build environmentally-friendly plants that convert biomass into urea fertilizer, announced today that it has been awarded $300 million of private activity bond volume cap allocation to issue tax-exempt bonds for the acquisition, development and construction of the plant in Taylor County, Florida.

The $300 million allocation represents the second $300 million bond issue that BioNitrogen has received approval on from the Florida Division of Bond Finance, bringing the total in Florida to $600 million and the US total to $1.9 billion in issues. Stifel Nicolaus is the underwriter for the Taylor County and other BioNitrogen bonds. Jones Walker LLP, serves as bond counsel to both the Taylor County Development Authority and the Hendry County Industrial Development Authority and was instrumental in securing this volume cap allocation.

With this award, the Taylor County Development Authority can proceed to closing the tax-free bond for the plant, which is expected to occur in the first part of 2015.

"This allocation from the State of Florida moves us one step closer to funding and building our plant in Taylor County, Florida," said Bryan Kornegay, Jr., Director of BioNitrogen. "This is another important step in our progress to initiate plant construction."

"We are advancing with the site work so that we are ready for the bond closing and EPC early next year," said Ernie Iznaga, VP of Operations for BioNitrogen. "This is an important milestone for us, the city of Perry and Taylor County."

Table is set, just need that damn EPC completed and tomorrow will be greener.

SnakeBoy
11-24-2014, 01:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjvYXeT76mU

The chick is pretty annoying but there are a few interesting tidbits. Picked up another 400k shares to make it an even million while the price is at a nickel. Hopefully I'm guessing right and there will be a greener tomorrow.

Th'Pusher
11-24-2014, 01:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjvYXeT76mU

The chick is pretty annoying but there are a few interesting tidbits. Picked up another 400k shares to make it an even million while the price is at a nickel. Hopefully I'm guessing right and there will be a greener tomorrow.
Yeah. You've only been sitting on this for 2 years.

SnakeBoy
11-24-2014, 01:41 PM
Yeah. You've only been sitting on this for 2 years.

Since January tbh

In at $0.03 out at $0.38, now back in at $0.05, good chance a big run is just around the corner.