PDA

View Full Version : OT: whatup younghusband

mavs>spurs
12-11-2012, 07:18 PM
i just want to clarify a few things from last week..you got all butthurt and banned me not because of any "threat to sue" or any of that other bullshit, it was because i told you to sit the fuck down and know your fucking role and quit getting up in everyone's business every time an e-fight goes down like an attention whore, i told you to just sit down and do your fucking job (and that was taking care of the faggots posting personal info on YOUR forum) and it got your little pink dominican bootleg nigga lookin ass panties in a wad..fuck you and fuck your site, let's meet up and do this like real n!ggas me and you 1 on 1 fuckboy. a ban = a cop out, either put up or shut UP RIGHT HERE IN THIS THREAD.

Lincoln
12-11-2012, 07:21 PM
Goodnight sweet prince

TrainOfThought5
12-11-2012, 07:22 PM
lolwut?? what the hell is going on around here??!!

9/10 regardless, tbh.

Lincoln
12-11-2012, 07:30 PM
Never understood why timvp was called young husband. Can someone explain?

DMC
12-11-2012, 07:33 PM
Never understood why timvp was called young husband. Can someone explain?

I was thinking it was because he was young and he was a husband, but I might not be reading between the lines. It might be because Kori is a cradle robber but that's just a wild guess. It's ok though, my wife cradle robbed me too.

timvp
12-11-2012, 07:34 PM
i just want to clarify a few things from last week..you got all butthurt and banned me not because of any "threat to sue" or any of that other bullshit, it was because i told you to sit the fuck down and know your fucking role and quit getting up in everyone's business every time an e-fight goes down like an attention whore, i told you to just sit down and do your fucking job (and that was taking care of the faggots posting personal info on YOUR forum) and it got your little pink dominican bootleg nigga lookin ass panties in a wad..fuck you and fuck your site, let's meet up and do this like real n!ggas me and you 1 on 1 fuckboy. a ban = a cop out, either put up or shut UP RIGHT HERE IN THIS THREAD.

8.7/10

mavs>spurs
12-11-2012, 07:34 PM
I was thinking it was because he was young and he was a husband, but I might not be reading between the lines. It might be because Kori is a cradle robber but that's just a wild guess. It's ok though, my wife cradle robbed me too.

:lmao that's telling that oleee jerry curl lookin ass watermelon eatin old white woman ass nigga!!!!

mavs>spurs
12-11-2012, 07:36 PM
i wonder if lj puts hot sauce on his watermelon and grape jelly on his tacos...how that that work out being an afrobe@ner?

AussieFanKurt
12-11-2012, 07:37 PM
:lmao

timvp
12-11-2012, 07:38 PM
i wonder if lj puts hot sauce on his watermelon and grape jelly on his tacos...how that that work out being an afrobe@ner?

Good ideas, tbh.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
12-11-2012, 07:39 PM
http://thumbnails.hulu.com/712/40028712/40028712_384x288_generated.jpg

Lincoln
12-11-2012, 07:39 PM
Is kori not the same age as him or something?

AussieFanKurt
12-11-2012, 07:41 PM
Is kori not the same age as him or something?

the assumption i'm getting is shes much older but whos to know for sure

FkLA
12-11-2012, 07:42 PM
Pretty sure shes older. Also pretty sure timvpimp dont have no jerry curls.

mavs>spurs
12-11-2012, 07:45 PM
Pretty sure shes older. Also pretty sure timvpimp dont have no jerry curls.

that's why he has to keep it short

timvp
12-11-2012, 07:47 PM
IMO, I wish I were young. I'm a TOSB, tbh ... or whatever term is being used to replace that culbism.

mavs>spurs
12-11-2012, 07:48 PM
brah you're like 32 and your wife is like 44..meaning at some point you were like 24 married to a middle aged woman you met off the internet. And that's not a diss to kori at all..she's pretty cool and props if you can pull someone half your age, i hope to take a page out of her book when i'm like 50. we all know who wears the pants, tim. i ain't judgin the age thing but i'll judge the latter, and don't deny being a young husband tbh.

mavs>spurs
12-11-2012, 07:52 PM
anyways...it's obvious that challenge = declined. until next time, broseph.

Lincoln
12-11-2012, 07:54 PM
Damn

HI-FI
12-11-2012, 08:01 PM
if timvp is like this, consider him my hero
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1248067_o.gif

timvp
12-11-2012, 08:11 PM
brah you're like 32 and your wife is like 44..meaning at some point you were like 24 married to a middle aged woman you met off the internet. And that's not a diss to kori at all..she's pretty cool and props if you can pull someone half your age, i hope to take a page out of her book when i'm like 50. we all know who wears the pants, tim. i ain't judgin the age thing but i'll judge the latter, and don't deny being a young husband tbh.

7.9/10 for that guess

If you want to consider me young, I'll own that YoungHusband nickname. That's a money nick, tbh.

anyways...it's obvious that challenge = declined. until next time, broseph.

YoungHusband isn't much of an e-fighter these days, IMO.

FkLA
12-11-2012, 08:14 PM
^Do you have jerry curls bro? Not hating cause Pedro Martinez was a badass with them during his Red Sox days, just wondering tbh.

timvp
12-11-2012, 08:16 PM
if timvp is like this, consider him my hero
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1248067_o.gif

^Do you have jerry curls bro? Not hating cause Pedro Martinez was a badass with them during his Red Sox days, just wondering tbh.

That GIF had enough curl but not enough jheri, tbh.

jeebus
12-11-2012, 08:19 PM
I've seen a pic of him and he looks like a normal human with no 80s hair.

Mugen
12-11-2012, 08:20 PM
:lmao m>s deserves at least 9/10 tbh

Latarian Milton
12-11-2012, 08:31 PM
getting married is a stupid stuff anyway no matter whether you young or not, smart guys would just fuck them whores for fun w/o ever marrying them tbh.

HI-FI
12-11-2012, 08:33 PM
getting married is a stupid stuff anyway no matter whether you young or not, smart guys would just fuck them whores for fun w/o ever marrying them tbh.
Latarian with the anti-Camille Paglia, war on women goods tbh.

timvp
12-11-2012, 08:44 PM
I've seen a pic of him and he looks like a normal human with no 80s hair.
Shenanigans.

:lmao m>s deserves at least 9/10 tbh
You might be right. This part was gold: "i told you to just sit down and do your fucking job (and that was taking care of the faggots posting personal info on YOUR forum) and it got your little pink dominican bootleg nigga lookin ass panties in a wad"

Real talk. For perhaps a majority of guys out there, marriage nowadays doesn't make much sense. I've talked a couple friends out of it, tbh. In today's age, marriage isn't logical unless you're rich, famous, religious, helplessly lonely or 1000% sure you'd never get a divorce.

HI-FI
12-11-2012, 09:04 PM
Real talk. For perhaps a majority of guys out there, marriage nowadays doesn't make much sense. I've talked a couple friends out of it, tbh. In today's age, marriage isn't logical unless you're rich, famous, religious, helplessly lonely or 1000% sure you'd never get a divorce.

I actually think you shouldn't get married if you're rich and famous, because so much pussy will be easily available, it may not be worth it. If I was ever a Gen Patreus type, I wouldn't get married, I would use that power trip to blow loads in different broads and not drag a family down that mess.

I ain't married but most of my friends are. I suppose I'll keep trying to find skanks, whoever will put up with me. But I ain't against marriage. I think being religious or understanding a purpose for marriage are the best reasons.

btw, I figured timvp was black, but he never answered me on that. That's cool though, especially considering how race arguments make up 90% of this site.

Chief Brody
12-11-2012, 09:22 PM
So are you going forward with restoration, Bri?

timvp
12-11-2012, 09:32 PM
I actually think you shouldn't get married if you're rich and famous, because so much pussy will be easily available, it may not be worth it. If I was ever a Gen Patreus type, I wouldn't get married, I would use that power trip to blow loads in different broads and not drag a family down that mess.

Disagree, tbh. If you're rich or famous, 99.9% of the chickenheads you meet will want you for your money or fame. It's counter-intuitive but it gets boring after a while diggin' em all out because the sporting/competition/challenging aspect is gone. Shooting fish in a barrel (no pun intended, just metaphor) is only fun for so long ... especially when they all want to wife you. Chickenheads these days are devious and have no qualms ruining you if they don't get what they want.

If you're rich or famous, you really have three options: 1) Go back and find that chick who liked you just for you 2) Hook up with a celebrity who will use you to further their career but doesn't have the motivation to ruin you 3) Pay for it. It's worth the investment to protect yourself and ensure she'll just leave at the end of the night, tbh.

DMC
12-11-2012, 09:35 PM

I ain't married but most of my friends are. I suppose I'll keep trying to find skanks, whoever will put up with me. But I ain't against marriage. I think being religious or understanding a purpose for marriage are the best reasons.

btw, I figured timvp was black, but he never answered me on that. That's cool though, especially considering how race arguments make up 90% of this site.

The problem with your theory of "so much pussy" is that eventually you get tired of it and suck a dick. Just look at the rich people who end up sucking a dick. I mean, one day you're knee deep in quality trim, the next your blowing your pool boy. Look at Travolta, Cruise and the rest of those "too much pussy" types who eventually wanted nothing more than a thick piece of warm meat in their throats.

No thanks. I'll take marriage for 100 Alex.

HI-FI
12-11-2012, 09:45 PM
The problem with your theory of "so much pussy" is that eventually you get tired of it and suck a dick. Just look at the rich people who end up sucking a dick. I mean, one day you're knee deep in quality trim, the next your blowing your pool boy. Look at Travolta, Cruise and the rest of those "too much pussy" types who eventually wanted nothing more than a thick piece of warm meat in their throats.

No thanks. I'll take marriage for 100 Alex.
that is one theory. then you got guys like Wilt Chamberlain who were laying down pipe all the time. I'm sure it would get boring, especially if you have to put up with the rest of the women's shit. as for your Travolta, Cruise angle, I think those guys were gay to begin with. It seems a lot of gay guys get into acting and the system has to cover that up with phony relationships so they don't lose their bankability. Nobody wants to see a gay guy in a big budget action film, at least not yet (sorry fevertrees). sad thing is I think both Travolta and Cruise have used Scientology to deal with their underlying gayness but doesn't seem to help.

Disagree, tbh. If you're rich or famous, 99.9% of the chickenheads you meet will want you for your money or fame. It's counter-intuitive but it gets boring after a while diggin' em all out because the sporting/competition/challenging aspect is gone. Shooting fish in a barrel (no pun intended, just metaphor) is only fun for so long ... especially when they all want to wife you. Chickenheads these days are devious and have no qualms ruining you if they don't get what they want.

If you're rich or famous, you really have three options: 1) Go back and find that chick who liked you just for you 2) Hook up with a celebrity who will use you to further their career but doesn't have the motivation to ruin you 3) Pay for it. It's worth the investment to protect yourself and ensure she'll just leave at the end of the night, tbh.
Paying for it would be the way to go imo. That way you can at least manage it, and there is still somewhat of a sporting aspect to it. Plus you are helping them out financially without getting entangled by the chickenheads. I agree though, when you have a lot of power, the pussy that will come to you will be wanting that check more than anything, so that would get annoying. Probably better to hide your wealth, and find some pussy to finance on the sides.

btw, I am pro marriage, I just think everyone needs to have a thorough purpose for doing it.

DMC
12-11-2012, 11:56 PM
If you take Wilt's word for it he was laying pipe all the time. If you take Avante's word he's a world class sprinter, artist and decent father.

HI-FI
12-11-2012, 11:59 PM
If you take Wilt's word for it he was laying pipe all the time. If you take Avante's word he's a world class sprinter, artist and decent father.
:lol at Avante, the Big Fish of ST.

stretch
12-12-2012, 12:05 AM
hi m>s

stretch
12-12-2012, 12:06 AM
timvp, when will i get my privs back to post in the spurs forum? its been years. ive been on fine behavior

DAF86
12-12-2012, 12:07 AM
When you stop deleting posts, imho.