PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Should Lakers rehire Mike Brown?

HI-FI
12-11-2012, 09:36 PM
real talk though, was he a better or worse fit for this team than 'Antoni?

Or is there really no proper coach for this shit?

NRHector
12-11-2012, 09:37 PM
real talk though, was he a better or worse fit for this team than 'Antoni?

Or is there really no proper coach for this shit?

Lakers are just losing games so they can hire another coach(Phil J)

Spurs9
12-11-2012, 09:39 PM
The coach won't matter Kobe is a Tosb and Howard is a mental midget.

Juggity
12-11-2012, 09:39 PM
No reason to shell out any more more money than they have to.

No coach can fix this team. Phil Jackson couldn't fix this team if he wanted to.

This could very well be the most mediocre media-hyped team in the history of the NBA.

DMC
12-11-2012, 09:42 PM
Like I said, that Shannon Brown dick was some powerful shit. It knocked the Lakers off a threepeat, fucked Kobe's life up and shit all over PJ and Pau. Now it's fucking up Howard, Nash, Mike Brown and Mike D. Powerful dick I tell you.

HI-FI
12-11-2012, 09:50 PM
Like I said, that Shannon Brown dick was some powerful shit. It knocked the Lakers off a threepeat, fucked Kobe's life up and shit all over PJ and Pau. Now it's fucking up Howard, Nash, Mike Brown and Mike D. Powerful dick I tell you.

i thought that Shannon Brown story was made up. curious how Kobe was involved, I thought he snitched (per par) Pau out to his fiance?

either way, Shannon Brown was a true deal Monkeyballer. gdamn that nig could fly Rise of the Planet of the Apes style.

Spur_Fanatic
12-11-2012, 10:00 PM
What Shannon Brown story, damnit? What did I missed?

HI-FI
12-11-2012, 10:22 PM
What Shannon Brown story, damnit? What did I missed?

supposedly Shannon Brown banged Pau's fiance. He responded on twitter saying it was all bullshit, but I can imagine his black ass doing it. not sure the beef with Kobe, I always heard him and Pau had a falling out over him snitching on his infidelities.

Clipper Nation
12-11-2012, 10:23 PM
Uncoachable, tbh.... not even Phil could fix this mess, and they had their chance to bring him back and blew it regardless...

Trainwreck2100
12-11-2012, 10:26 PM
Kobe told his wife, and kobe's wife snitched to Pau's fiance

KaiRMD1
12-11-2012, 10:31 PM
The Lakers can only be coached by Phil Jackson, no one can save them but Phil (not counting 2011)

DMC
12-11-2012, 11:13 PM
One man's dick hasn't cause so much trouble since Magic/Isiah.

Latarian Milton
12-12-2012, 01:05 AM
magic/isiah didn't cause any trouble with their dicks imho. last time a man caused troubles with his dick was when a 5'6 chink thrusted his nasty penis into a bitch's pussyhole and eventually led to the birth of a sorry bastard who would grow into a haughty old jackass and make 30+ posts everyday on a sports forum named spurstalk

HI-FI
12-12-2012, 01:13 AM
magic/isiah didn't cause any trouble with their dicks imho. last time a man caused troubles with his dick was when a 5'6 chink thrusted his nasty penis into a bitch's pussyhole and eventually led to the birth of a sorry bastard who would grow into a haughty old jackass and make 30+ posts everyday on a sports forum named spurstalk
:lmao
this nigga don't get enough credit