PDA

View Full Version : Bulls: FkLA

BUMP
12-12-2012, 01:32 PM
i got your pm dude and for some reason i can't pm you back..

If you really think it's something she would like though and you really love her then i guess whatever floats your boat. I'm not sure why she wants to get you a chastity device as well, i think that's a little much. again just make sure you're ready for this and be sure that she'll still love you after because i've accidentally broken up a few marriages over this when the husbands thought they'd be ok with me coming over. just reply back and we can talk about payment and other options

just remember that you have to sleep on the floor by the marital bed

baseline bum
12-12-2012, 01:37 PM
You're gonna fuck his shemale from the pics? :vomit:

timvp
12-12-2012, 06:01 PM
i got your pm dude and for some reason i can't pm you back..

If you really think it's something she would like though and you really love her then i guess whatever floats your boat. I'm not sure why she wants to get you a chastity device as well, i think that's a little much. again just make sure you're ready for this and be sure that she'll still love you after because i've accidentally broken up a few marriages over this when the husbands thought they'd be ok with me coming over. just reply back and we can talk about payment and other options

just remember that you have to sleep on the floor by the marital bed

I thought Longwood was just the name of your University, tbh.

FkLA
12-12-2012, 06:19 PM
Careful bro, Im supposed to be the :lol shemale guy or something like that. Not good press for an alpha tbh.