PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Girls' basketball team wins 107-2

jag
12-12-2012, 07:10 PM
High School Girls' Basketball Teams Wins 107-2 (http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/8738942/107-2-bloomington-south-girls-basketball-team-beats-arlington)

INDIANAPOLIS -- The Bloomington South High School girls' basketball team beat Arlington High School 107-2 on Tuesday night in Indianapolis, prompting an official with the state prep sports association to say he never wants to see an outcome so one-sided again.

"(The score) is probably not what we would like to see," Chris Kaufman, a spokesman for the Indiana High School Athletic Association, told RTV6 in Indianapolis.

Bloomington South coach Larry Winters told the Indianapolis Star there was no effort to embarrass Arlington or run up the score. Winters said he played all nine of his players.

"I didn't tell my girls to stop shooting because that would have been more embarrassing (to Arlington)," Winters said, telling the Star that Arlington's defense was in an aggressive 2-3 zone. "We were not trying to embarrass them or run up the score."

Arlington's only points came on a free throw in the second quarter and another in the third. In Indiana there is no "mercy rule," where games are halted when a score gets out of hand.

First-year Arlington coach Ebony Jackson says she was disappointed with how Bloomington South (8-1) handled the game. Her team is 0-6 this year and has lost 23 straight games.

"No, it's not OK, but (Winters) will have to live with that," Jackson said, according to the Star. "If that's how they want to carry themselves, that's fine. I'm focused on me and mine, and we'll just keep going."

In its report, the Star carried tweets from outraged fans. From one: "This is disgraceful & a blow 2the integrity of (Indiana high school basketball)."

lol anyone who encourages their daughter to play basketball. Attempting to play basketball is the most humiliating and degrading thing a girl/woman can do. It's right up there with getting bukkaked by 15 hobos next to a dumpster. Girls basketball might actually be worse. 10 minutes in the shower with soap and water will take care of the hobo loads and have you feeling like new. But nothing can ever repair the psychological damage suffered by a girl running up and down the court in shants while losing 107-2.

Also, I'd pay to hear the losing coach's halftime speech

Malik Hairston
12-12-2012, 07:15 PM
:lol I can't even fathom how a team could only manage 2 points in a basketball game, regardless of competition, tbh..there are always at least 2-3 fluky shots in a game..

We hear this shit every year, though..complaints about running up the score in lower-level basketball, usually females..I would find it more insulting for the other team to stop trying, it would be condescending as fuck..

Arcadian
12-12-2012, 07:16 PM
But it was girls vs. girls. So it was only humiliating for half the girls. For the other half, it was fucking awesome.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-12-2012, 07:23 PM
For the other half, it was fucking awesome.
For a few minutes. Then they realized they're female basketball players and all they did was beat up on other female basketball players.

DMC
12-12-2012, 07:26 PM
Ebony Jackson.

That pretty much explains it.

Richie
12-12-2012, 07:29 PM
My friend coaches womens basketball here in the UK, these kind of scores happen a lot

jag
12-12-2012, 07:31 PM
But it was girls vs. girls. So it was only humiliating for half the girls. For the other half, it was fucking awesome.

If by awesome you mean it was humiliating because they are still girls trying to play basketball, then yes, it was awesome. It was probably awesome for their parents too. They have to sit there during that abomination wondering what type of lesbian their butch, cargo-pants wearing daughter is going to be.

mindcrime
12-12-2012, 08:27 PM
If by awesome you mean it was humiliating because they are still girls trying to play basketball, then yes, it was awesome. It was probably awesome for their parents too. They have to sit there during that abomination wondering what type of lesbian their butch, cargo-pants wearing daughter is going to be.

:rollin

Bill_Brasky
12-12-2012, 08:34 PM
Ebony Jackson.

Yeah, that and the statements.

:lol women playing sports

gee
12-12-2012, 09:01 PM
Ebony Jackson.

:rollin

HI-FI
12-12-2012, 09:08 PM
Yeah, that and the statements.

:lol women playing sports
idk, women make volleyball fun to watch, simply for all the great ass exercises. if I was a female volleyball coach I'd wear a Pat Riley inspired Armani suit and fap in front of everyone as i watched the game. but other than that, women in sports is a joke.

8FOR!3
12-12-2012, 09:13 PM
Is anybody else fucking shocked that a women's basketball team at any level scored over 100 points?

DD
12-12-2012, 09:50 PM
Surprised BR hasn't chimed in yet...

Spurs9
12-12-2012, 10:36 PM
Is anybody else fucking shocked that a women's basketball team at any level scored over 100 points?
I'm not shocked they couldn't get at least 2 points on free throws.