PDA

View Full Version : Turnovers

AussieFanKurt
12-14-2012, 01:15 AM
Fuck..........

superjames1992
12-14-2012, 01:17 AM
Some of the blame has to fall on the point guard, tbh.

Richie
12-14-2012, 01:17 AM
Killed us this game. Killed us closing out vs Utah.

Thankfully it's only December, plenty of time to fix it.

AussieFanKurt
12-14-2012, 01:23 AM
Its always annoying when the TOs are ridiculous ones, two of Diaws.. fuck

TDMVPDPOY
12-14-2012, 01:25 AM
parker with the stupid over penetration and million pumpfakes gettin blocked

gino with the stupid sportscenter passes that are usually turnovers

gary neal is a bonafide scrub
green cant shoot for shit when game is on the line
de colo no rookie wall, just plain shit
patty mills undersized scrub whose defense has no affect on anyone
blair stupid circus shots no attempt in boxing out or jumping for rebounds, hoping the ball just lands into his hands

DJB
12-14-2012, 01:28 AM
parker with the stupid over penetration and million pumpfakes gettin blocked

gino with the stupid sportscenter passes that are usually turnovers

gary neal is a bonafide scrub
green cant shoot for shit when game is on the line
de colo no rookie wall, just plain shit
patty mills undersized scrub whose defense has no affect on anyone
blair stupid circus shots no attempt in boxing out or jumping for rebounds, hoping the ball just lands into his hands

You're a complete and utter dipshit. Sorry output from a BNSF, tbh.

DesignatedT
12-14-2012, 01:29 AM
tired. 5 in 7 and b2b

TDMVPDPOY
12-14-2012, 01:31 AM

u like the fags on this site are in denial when there is clearly something wrong with certain players on this team...not accepting and willing to change game, accept ur regular season championship early playoff exit, this team isnt contending shit

DJB
12-14-2012, 01:34 AM
u like the fags on this site are in denial when there is clearly something wrong with certain players on this team...not accepting and willing to change game, accept ur regular season championship early playoff exit, this team isnt contending shit

Thanks for playing the typical "the sky is falling" role after back to back regular season losses in part of all the GNSF on here, you homosexual sissy cuckold fuck.

TampaDude
12-14-2012, 01:35 AM
tired. 5 in 7 and b2b

^ this

Most everything I saw from the Spurs last night and tonight can be explained by fatigue. They'll be fine.

TDMVPDPOY
12-14-2012, 01:43 AM
Thanks for playing the typical "the sky is falling" role after back to back regular season losses in part of all the GNSF on here, you homosexual sissy cuckold fuck.

go sit in the corner and stroke ur ass kent, ur the one being cuckhold

TDMVPDPOY
12-14-2012, 01:44 AM
^ this

Most everything I saw from the Spurs last night and tonight can be explained by fatigue. They'll be fine.

wont be saying this if they pulled out wins, both games were winnable, the team was there till the end to steal the win, just mental collapse and stupid plays costs the spurs the game....

Fuzzy Dunlop
12-14-2012, 01:45 AM
The Spurs are just being exposed. Nothing to see here.

thunderup
12-14-2012, 01:47 AM
The Spurs are just being exposed. Nothing to see here.
:tu

Old age = fatigue = can't do shit against the more athletic and physical teams of the league

SenorSpur
12-14-2012, 02:05 AM
One the second night of a back-to-back, you can almost sense the Spurs will have a high turnover game. Still, the senseless amount of unnecessary turnovers is mind-boggling. I want to pull my hair out watching Manu, Boris or anyone else attempt a cross-court pass that usually ends up in the 3rd row.

As an older team, I realize the Spurs are tired on these B2Bs. One can tell by their poor decision-making. Besides an inability to get defensive stops, losing valuable possessions because of careless turnovers, against a tough opponent on the road, makes it almost impossible to win.

Sean Cagney
12-14-2012, 02:10 AM

LOL WOW.......... You took the words right out of my mouth.

Sean Cagney
12-14-2012, 02:14 AM

Old age = fatigue = can't do shit against the more athletic and physical teams of the league

Funny after every one of his posts in here you are cheerleading right behind the BUCKS fan...... Hm................. Go figure. LOL how many Athletic Physical teams are there? Utah? The team we swept last year? Portland a team that won't sniff the playoffs? Yeah exposed!!!!!!!! I guess every team is exposed atleast 20 some odd times a year then when they lose those games huh bro :lol:lol I guess his Bucks are exposed more than OTHER teams.

DejuanorwhatDude
12-14-2012, 03:05 AM

So, you're a Thunder fan that comes to post on a Spurs board after a loss to thumb up a troll account. You must lead a sad life.

Fireball
12-14-2012, 03:39 AM

+1 ... his avatar shows what he is doing while posting this complete nonsense