PDA

View Full Version : Official start SJax campaign

Paranoid Pop
12-14-2012, 09:53 AM
Seriously, he's a starter, KY can play the 2. He's coming off the bench because Pop is in love with a scrub per par and what does his twitter say? That he wants to punch that mofo Abaka in the mouth... Meanwhile Dejuan, well let's not even go there... He gives us more toughness, better D, he's the anti fools gold tbh. I'd go as far as to say that KY and Sjax together gives us enough toughness to start Diaw but if we get Kmart even better, toughest starting 5 in the league...

The window is closing, go hard or go home tbh. Will bump when they're both back.

Gagnrath
12-14-2012, 03:31 PM
Paranoid Pop why are you anti Green? The problem isn't the spurs 2 guards, the problem is the lack of a healthy small forward and no real PF as I consider Duncan mainly a Center at this point with his mobility. Diaw is able to fill in at Power forward and center but in some ways I view him as sort of like a baseball utility player. He can go anywhere competently but isn't great anywhere and lacks a certain drive.

Brunodf
12-14-2012, 03:33 PM
Paranoid Pop why are you anti Green? The problem isn't the spurs 2 guards, the problem is the lack of a healthy small forward and no real PF as I consider Duncan mainly a Center at this point with his mobility. Diaw is able to fill in at Power forward and center but in some ways I view him as sort of like a baseball utility player. He can go anywhere competently but isn't great anywhere and lacks a certain drive.

:lol

DesignatedT
12-14-2012, 03:38 PM
no

Gagnrath
12-14-2012, 03:39 PM
heh 2 guard as in shooting guard, not as in the fact that the spurs have 4 shooting guards.... and De Colo who in my opinion is/will be one as one though one that probably has a decent amount of ball-handling responsibilities.

Paranoid Pop
12-14-2012, 03:59 PM
Paranoid Pop why are you anti Green?

I'm not sure, it''s not his personnality, he's a great guy, a lot of it is that I'm sick of depth and micro-ball dictating everything and the other part is that I think he's too hot and cold, his level of play is very irregular, I believe opposite players in general don't think "fuck I'm going to be guarded by Danny Green, I'm not going to have a good time" while I'm pretty sure they can't stand Sjax being in their shirt, pushing them out of their confort zone all night...

benstanfield
12-14-2012, 05:08 PM
We have shooting guards dripping out our assholes and you want to make Kawhi into one?