PDA

View Full Version : what are you getting your boo for christmas?

Trill Clinton
12-14-2012, 10:38 AM
:wakeup

boo= girlfriend/wife; boyfriend/husband

cantthinkofanything
12-14-2012, 10:56 AM
:wakeup

boo= girlfriend/wife; boyfriend/husband

hot beef injection

silverblk mystix
12-14-2012, 10:59 AM
A chia (Obama) pet. Because I am a romantic and thoughtful guy.

Trill Clinton
12-14-2012, 11:16 AM
some lucky ladies.

DisAsTerBot
12-14-2012, 11:26 AM
Both of our bday are in november and with all the relatives to buy for, we decided to not get each other anything.... Although I'll probably end up getting her something small like earrings or something.

cantthinkofanything
12-14-2012, 11:29 AM
Both of our bday are in november and with all the relatives to buy for, we decided to not get each other anything.... Although I'll probably end up getting her something small

she's probably used to that

J/K

Trill Clinton
12-14-2012, 11:31 AM
lucky dude.

some women say they don't want anything but get salty when they don't get anything.

Trill Clinton
12-14-2012, 11:33 AM
i've only been with my girl for 5 mo's and i don't want to spend a lot but i also don't want to be cheap.

i gave myself a $300 spending limit.

cantthinkofanything
12-14-2012, 11:39 AM
i've only been with my girl for 5 mo's and i don't want to spend a lot but i also don't want to be cheap.

that seems about right.

Unless there is something either of us really want, we are pretty low key after 13 years of marriage. Usually spend it on the kids.

Trill Clinton
12-14-2012, 11:55 AM
that seems about right.

Unless there is something either of us really want, we are pretty low key after 13 years of marriage. Usually spend it on the kids.

i feel ya.

i would do the same thing if i was married that long. even still, i only buy gifts for my neices, nephews and my mother.

silverblk mystix
12-14-2012, 12:14 PM
that seems about right.

Somebody married you?

That guy had balls to marry you. Good luck! Cheers!

cantthinkofanything
12-14-2012, 12:18 PM
Somebody married you?

That guy had balls to marry you. Good luck! Cheers!

sort of funny...bad delivery though

JoeChalupa
12-14-2012, 01:06 PM
I got her a Kindle Fire.

DD
12-14-2012, 01:30 PM
Tickets to Buenos Aires

Blake
12-14-2012, 07:41 PM
A chia (Obama) pet. Because I am a romantic and thoughtful guy.

I would think Avante would prefer another almanac on track and field stars that served in world war 2

DMC
12-14-2012, 07:50 PM
One of those coffee makers that you put the one little cup into and whatever. For myself I got every color Roboworm makes, several new baits from BPS and a series of crankbaits. Also I got a new Curado E7, a Calcutta and 4 new rods.

jag
12-14-2012, 09:36 PM

$300 is a solid number for 5 months.

Been with mine 2 years.

I got that ho a few things for her bedroom because she wants to completely redo it(a couple nightstands, bedding, pillows and shit from Pottery Barn), a Wii because her and her roommate (a chick) think those things are fun. Then I'm just gonna give her a gift card to Tory Burch - I guess those purses are the "in" thing now and she's always dropping hints. Some of of those purses are like $900. I don't know how much I'm going to give her for a gift card, but it sure as hell isn't going to be close to $900. Maybe half that.

That should buy me about 4 solid months of no nagging. It'll also keep me from having to do anything big for Valentine's day. I effing hate that pretend holiday.

DMC
12-14-2012, 09:50 PM
When you guys stop equating time with money, you will realize you're in a relationship, not an exam.

jag
12-14-2012, 09:54 PM
When you guys stop equating time with money, you will realize you're in a relationship, not an exam.

Say what?

DMC
12-14-2012, 10:24 PM
Say what?

Meaning 5 months = x amount of dollars. Once you're in a relationship, not just extended dating time where you feel you're being tested to see if you know all the unwritten dating rules, you don't equate time in a relationship to amount of money to spend on her.

I learned long ago that you get a woman what she can use, not what anyone can use. Something for her. If your girl sits around with her friends and compares prices of gifts, she's a gold digging whore already.

jag
12-14-2012, 10:40 PM
Meaning 5 months = x amount of dollars. Once you're in a relationship, not just extended dating time where you feel you're being tested to see if you know all the unwritten dating rules, you don't equate time in a relationship to amount of money to spend on her.

I learned long ago that you get a woman what she can use, not what anyone can use. Something for her. If your girl sits around with her friends and compares prices of gifts, she's a gold digging whore already.

Yeah, in a perfect world women don't care about those things. In the real world hot chicks like nice things. And it just so happens, I like hot chicks. If I thought I had to get her nice things to be with her, then I wouldn't be with her anyway. But that doesn't mean she doesn't like those things.

AussieFanKurt
12-15-2012, 12:24 AM
got her some dress she wanted and a mag subscription she also wanted

symple19
12-15-2012, 02:17 AM
Pendant necklace with her birth stone (Ruby) and a couple small diamonds