PDA

View Full Version : ***OFFICIAL*** Connecticut school shooting conspiracy thread

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-14-2012, 01:30 PM
Figured I'd get this shit started ASAP.

This shooting was a government engineered conspiracy so Obama has an excuse to take away our guns and turn America into a police state, like Alex Jones has been warning us about. Anyone who disagrees is a government sheep.

George Orwell
12-14-2012, 01:44 PM
This is the liberal utopia I warned you all about in my book 1984!

GoodOdor
12-14-2012, 01:45 PM
Figured I'd get this shit started ASAP.

This shooting was a government engineered conspiracy so Obama has an excuse to take away our guns and turn America into a police state, like Alex Jones has been warning us about. Anyone who disagrees is a government sheep.

OF course - don't you think it's weird there was only 1 shooter?

CONSPIRACY!

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-14-2012, 01:47 PM
OF course - don't you think it's weird there was only 1 shooter?

CONSPIRACY!

Do you think it's a coincidence so many shootings have happened since Obama got elected in 2008!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

It's obviously a covert fear mongering operation so he can take our guns away before the massive event he'll use to invoke martial law.

Obviously.

Manu-20
12-14-2012, 01:48 PM
Don't forget Jenni Rivera as she was sacrificed for the illuminta and their plans of NWO.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-14-2012, 02:05 PM
Guise I just totally had a thought come to me through his lord and savior, Alex Jones.

First, there was Hurricane Sandy

Today, we had a shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary

Coincidence?

Or.......

http://warningilluminati.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/illuminati2.jpg

cantthinkofanything
12-14-2012, 02:07 PM
what the fuck is wrong with you?

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-14-2012, 02:09 PM
what the fuck is wrong with you?

Nothing is wrong with me. I'm just a Tea Party Patriot who can see through the government agenda to take away our guns via staged shootings.

SA210
12-14-2012, 04:05 PM
Hypocrisy is the word that comes to mind, actually.

The President murders over 200 little children himself, and thousands more innocents overseas for no reason with his current illegal drone program, but gives a speech on how killing 20 kids is wrong, and the people eat it up. I wish we cared about ALL children. smh

ElNono
12-14-2012, 04:07 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/33acsg4.jpg

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-14-2012, 04:10 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/33acsg4.jpg

http://ct.fra.bz/i45/5/11/19/f_c1fd1871a6.jpg

Clipper Nation
12-14-2012, 04:12 PM
http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/1403/alexjonesexperience.jpg

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-14-2012, 04:14 PM
http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/1403/alexjonesexperience.jpg

:lmao what the fuck

Clipper Nation
12-14-2012, 04:54 PM
Alex J:lolnes shitting out another one of his conspiracy theories :lol

SA210
12-14-2012, 05:04 PM
Not in the laughing mood really considering the horrible shyt that just took place, but this made me lmfao the other day..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gipb-w2ZQGM

baseline bum
12-14-2012, 05:10 PM
Does he have a conspiracy to explain the double chin?

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-14-2012, 05:11 PM
Does he have a conspiracy to explain the double chin?

government fracking

SA210
12-14-2012, 07:42 PM
Actually tells the truth here on Obama's fake crying, lies and war mongering, tbh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h1QNTQDnoU

Latarian Milton
12-14-2012, 10:59 PM
shit just shows the opposite to what the liberals want to propagate imho. it'd only leave people more vulnerable to gun crimes if you take guns away from these innocent persons, not the thugs because they can always get guns illegally. guns don't make the world a more dangerous place to live in, it's the irresponsibility of motherfuckers who happen to have guns which often leads to such tragedies. timothy mcveigh committed the biggest domestic massacre in US history but he didn't use any gun doing all his shit

Nbadan
12-14-2012, 11:39 PM
It'd only leave people more vulnerable to gun crimes if you take guns away from these innocent persons

So there is more gun violence in countries that have stringent gun ownership laws?

I got an idea...let's not sell guns to anti-social rich fucks with aspergers on a shit load of meds....

Nbadan
12-14-2012, 11:50 PM
Here's the real conspiracy....you remember that kid who got expelled from school for refusing to carry that RFID card because it was, well, evil?

Well, guess what's coming to every ore-school, elementary, intermediate school and high school near you?

The shooting massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn. on Friday that left 27 people dead, including 18 children, will shape the very foundation of school security across the country moving forward, according to one prominent school security expert.

Paul Timm, who serves as president of Illinois-based school security consulting firm RETA Security, says he has "no doubt" that this massacre will garner attention from federal lawmakers and that schools nationwide will be forced to look at their security measures in a completely new way.

Among the most important things that Timm believes schools will look at in the aftermath of this shooting is access control, which he says has been glossed over for too long. "The name of the game is always going to be access control. Our access control procedures must be better," he said.

http://www.securityinfowatch.com/article/10842912/expert-conn-shooting-to-impact-school-security-nationwide

That's how you do conspiracy boys...

Nbadan
12-15-2012, 12:02 AM
Full auto rocks...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DmB-ME8i2bA

Nbadan
12-15-2012, 12:13 AM
This obviously is all George Bush's fault....let me tell you why....wasn't it Dubya who let the assault weapons ban expire?

HMMMMMMM???????

Nbadan
12-15-2012, 12:33 AM
and now....this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=is2x7QTZ8AI#!

baseline bum
12-15-2012, 01:37 AM
LOL God's an insecure 13 year-old

baseline bum
12-15-2012, 01:40 AM
:cry back when we had prayer in schools we used to string ******s up in trees :cry

Nbadan
12-15-2012, 01:54 AM
The only difference between suicide bombers and these guys is the weapons they choose to use. The end result is the same.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-wWoUzuRVAF4/TeNVrloD7hI/AAAAAAAACJo/2YtOfS0JVIo/s1600/weapons%2B6.jpg

Ironic? huh?

Jacob1983
12-15-2012, 04:18 AM
Alex Jones is a nut but some of his shit is true. Obama is a bigger war monger than Bush and more dishonest than Clinton and Bush.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-15-2012, 11:07 AM
Alex Jones is a nut but some of his shit is true. Obama is a bigger war monger than Bush and more dishonest than Clinton and Bush.
lol calling Alex Jones a nut thinking that makes you look less retarded for agreeing with him

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-15-2012, 11:48 AM
and now....this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=is2x7QTZ8AI#!
:lmao:lmao:lmao

Trainwreck2100
12-15-2012, 12:13 PM
lol calling Alex Jones a nut thinking that makes you look less retarded for agreeing with him

If Alex Jones called the sky blue you'd still have to agree with him

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-15-2012, 12:20 PM
If Alex Jones called the sky blue you'd still have to agree with him
Except he isn't calling the sky blue. He called Hurricane Sandy a government conspiracy via weather modification.

Bill_Brasky
12-15-2012, 12:49 PM

Made my head hurt.

angrydude
12-15-2012, 09:50 PM
Except he isn't calling the sky blue. He called Hurricane Sandy a government conspiracy via weather modification.

Do you think the government hasn't tried?

Clipper Nation
12-15-2012, 10:06 PM
Do you think the government hasn't tried?

I don't doubt they've probably wasted money trying... the nuttiness comes in with Alex Jones acting like weather modification is a reality though, tbh...

Galileo
12-16-2012, 12:46 AM
I Smell Something Very Rotten: What We Are Being Told Is A Complete LIE

Chief Medical Examiner, Dr. H. Wayne Carver II said, "All the wounds that I know of at this point were caused by the LONG weapon."

DETAILS HERE:

http://www.dailypaul.com/266499/i-smell-something-very-rotten-what-we-are-being-told-is-a-complete-lie

Galileo
12-16-2012, 12:48 AM
Sandy Hook Elem: 3 Shooters (A CLOSE LOOK) [VIDEO]

"Mother. Fuckers. The whole thing smelled like fish from jump street. They're getting sloppier and sloppier. Lets hope if there's a next time, one of them might get caught or make a severe oversite exposing the whole works. Just like any serial killer, they'll mess up somewhere and get caught."

WATCH VIDEO HERE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=j_fI0hm1dqY

Jacob1983
12-16-2012, 01:03 AM
So when Alex Jones says that Obama is a war monger and bigger one than Bush, do you agree or disagree? You just can't stand the fact that Obama is a blue version of Bush when it comes to foreign policy. Own up to it and embrace it.

Nbadan
12-16-2012, 01:50 AM
With that post it's official this thread has gone off the deep end

Posted on the Facebook....

http://www.agnostic-library.com/ma/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Untitled-1.png

Clipper Nation
12-16-2012, 01:51 AM
With that post it's official this thread has gone off the deep end

Posted on the Facebook....

http://www.agnostic-library.com/ma/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Untitled-1.png

:cry "But... but... only Jeebotards can have morals! It's the atheists who are the sick fucks!" :cry

ElNono
12-16-2012, 02:05 AM
:lol Galileo
:lol hook, line and sinker

kamikazi_player
12-16-2012, 02:21 AM
Lol Galileo
Lol Alex Jones

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-16-2012, 09:41 AM
So when Alex Jones says that Obama is a war monger and bigger one than Bush, do you agree or disagree? You just can't stand the fact that Obama is a blue version of Bush when it comes to foreign policy. Own up to it and embrace it.
Obama is not as big a war mongerer as Bush. I hate his foreign policy, but he has yet to start a multi-trillion dollar war in a country we shouldn't be in.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-16-2012, 09:42 AM
Sandy Hook Elem: 3 Shooters (A CLOSE LOOK) [VIDEO]

"Mother. Fuckers. The whole thing smelled like fish from jump street. They're getting sloppier and sloppier. Lets hope if there's a next time, one of them might get caught or make a severe oversite exposing the whole works. Just like any serial killer, they'll mess up somewhere and get caught."

WATCH VIDEO HERE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=j_fI0hm1dqY
:lol

Latarian Milton
12-16-2012, 10:19 AM
US didn't sent any troops to a foreign country (except reinforcement to afghanistan, of course) under obama's administration but it's very hard to deny US's involvement in what happened in libya and syria the past 2 years imho. bush ain't a war monger, he was just in a position to make these controversial decisions and the kenyan n!gger would've made the same ones. while bush administration was probably among the bottom 3 of US history, obama ain't much better and shouldn't be acquitted of the hardship the country has been enduring imho. kenyan fake nigga just plays the blame card time after time at the expense of bush's reputation which was never good to begin with, and i can't remember one damn thing the faggot did right since he took office in 09 tbh

ChumpDumper
12-16-2012, 01:46 PM
US didn't sent any troops to a foreign country (except reinforcement to afghanistan, of course) under obama's administration but it's very hard to deny US's involvement in what happened in libya and syria the past 2 years imho. bush ain't a war monger, he was just in a position to make these controversial decisions and the kenyan n!gger would've made the same ones. while bush administration was probably among the bottom 3 of US history, obama ain't much better and shouldn't be acquitted of the hardship the country has been enduring imho. kenyan fake nigga just plays the blame card time after time at the expense of bush's reputation which was never good to begin with, and i can't remember one damn thing the faggot did right since he took office in 09 tbhDo you think it's cool to use epithets like that?

Think it makes your opinions more palatable?

And no, there's no way an Obama administration would have invaded Iraq under the same circumstances.

Will Hunting
12-16-2012, 01:50 PM
Do you think it's cool to use epithets like that?

Think it makes your opinions more palatable?

And no, there's no way an Obama administration would have invaded Iraq under the same circumstances.
Alex Jones told me Obama is gonna invade Iran. Of course, he's been saying that's gonna happen "in the near future" every year since 2009.

SA210
12-16-2012, 08:53 PM
Obama is not as big a war mongerer as Bush.

What a total complete crock of heaping shyt! That is a flat out lie. Obomba Bombing 6-7 countries in only 4 years versus Bush bombing 4 in his entire 8 years. Obama signing NDAA and actually ordering the hit of an American 16 year old boy from Colorado and his American father, in two completely separate attacks, 2 weeks apart from eachother without charge or trial. Get the fuck outa here with that bullshit. Murdering a church of 200 people full of families just to get one guy, drone bombing all over the fucking place and calling ALL 18 year olds and older "militants" so the civilian casualties don't seem so bad. Double tap drone bombing where after he orders the hit of so many INNOCENT people, he waits for rescue responders to go in to pull the babies and women, and kids out of the rubble, just so they can bomb the rescuers (double tap), the list fucking goes on and on and on. Hes a fuckin child mass murderer, so fuck you and everyone else who chooses to stay quiet or make excuses about it. Red state/Blue state ignorant selfish greedy sheeple. Fake ass speeches, pretend crying, all the while he murders children EVERYDAY. And all the sheep are mesmerized by his every fake ass word as if he were Kennedy or something when he is anything but.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-16-2012, 08:55 PM
The War in Iraq - more war mongering than anything Obama has ever done

I'm also not sure where I ever made excuse, I just said Bush was worse and I'll take Obama's foreign policy over Bush's.

SA210
12-16-2012, 08:59 PM
The War in Iraq - more war mongering than anything Obama has ever done

I'm also not sure where I ever made excuse, I just said Bush was worse and I'll take Obama's foreign policy over Bush's.

You prefer Blue child murdering over Red, I see.

SA210
12-16-2012, 09:00 PM
You just can't stand the fact that Obama is a blue version of Bush when it comes to foreign policy. Own up to it and embrace it.

Exactly

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-16-2012, 09:01 PM
You prefer Blue child murdering over Red, I see.

If I had to chose between Bush and Obama, I'd chose Obama. I didn't vote for Obama though, largely because of his foreign policy. You'd prolly know this by now if you weren't so busy spamming.

SA210
12-16-2012, 09:18 PM
If I had to chose between Bush and Obama, I'd chose Obama. I didn't vote for Obama though, largely because of his foreign policy. You'd prolly know this by now if you weren't so busy spamming.

Nobody is spamming. Only idiots like you would like to call it that because you don't want to use critical thinking and go against the bullshit you would rather believe over truth. It was just explained how much worse Obama is than Bush on foreign policy and you prefer Obama anyway lol. Sad.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-16-2012, 09:21 PM
Nobody is spamming. Only idiots like you would like to call it that because you don't want to use critical thinking and go against the bullshit you would rather believe over truth. It was just explained how much worse Obama is than Bush on foreign policy and you prefer Obama anyway lol. Sad.

Your explanation sucked and wasn't logical.

LnGrrrR
12-16-2012, 09:30 PM
SA, can you show some examples of American forces doubletapping emergency responders?

SA210
12-16-2012, 09:32 PM

The facts suck, I wish they weren't true. But there is a difference between you and I. I don't pretend it didn't happen, facts are facts.

mavs>spurs
12-16-2012, 09:32 PM
liberals claiming they didn't vote for obama as if they deserve a pat on the back while making fun of wild cobra for saying he isn't a republican he's a conservative is like a comedy show, starring your favorite comedian arrogant hypocrisy

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-16-2012, 09:33 PM
The facts suck, I wish they weren't true. But there is a difference between you and I. I don't pretend it didn't happen, facts are facts.
The facts you choose to emphasis are what sucks.

SA210
12-16-2012, 09:34 PM
The facts you choose to emphasis are what sucks.

6 countries vs 4 in less than half the time, and murdering American citizens without trial..hmm

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-16-2012, 09:34 PM
6 countries vs 4

That right there is what's illogical.

ElNono
12-16-2012, 09:38 PM

Dude, you must've missed the 350 pictures of dead children in a warzone. It's not spamming, it's trying to get a point across and nobody really giving two shits.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-16-2012, 09:39 PM
The war in Iraq led to a 6 figure amount of civilian deaths in Iraq. I'm pretty sure Obama isn't anywhere close to reaching that number.

That's it as far as what I'm gonna say regarding Bush vs. Obama. Both of their foreign policies sucked but Bush's was worse. If you want to sympathize with Bush and call him a saint compared to Obama (and it's obvious to me you're a Bush sympathizer), you're wasting your breath trying to convince me because it's not gonna happen.

ElNono
12-16-2012, 09:40 PM
liberals claiming they didn't vote for obama as if they deserve a pat on the back while making fun of wild cobra for saying he isn't a republican he's a conservative is like a comedy show, starring your favorite comedian arrogant hypocrisy

can liberals claim Barry sucks though? Or is that reserved to conservatives?

SA210
12-16-2012, 09:41 PM
SA, can you show some examples of American forces doubletapping emergency responders?

More Evidence That Drones Are Targeting Civilian Rescuers In Afghanistan

New research from the NYU School of Law and Stanford Law School details how U.S. drones employ a tactic, known as the "double tap," that is considered to be a terrorist act by the U.S. government. The double tap is when a targeted strike site is hit multiple times by hellfire missiles in relatively quick succession, meaning that the second missile often strikes first responders.

A 2007 report (http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a494447.pdf)by the Homeland Security Institute called the double tap a "favorite tactic of Hamas" and the FBI considers it a tactic employed by terrorists.

The new report, Living Under Drones (http://livingunderdrones.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Stanford_NYU_LIVING_UNDER_DRONES.pdf), provides first-hand accounts of its devastating effect on rescuers and humanitarian workers.

Here's one of those accounts:

The lone survivor of the Obama administration’s first strike in North Waziristan, Faheem Qureshi, stated that “[u]sually, when a drone strikes and people die, nobody comes near the bodies for half an hour because they fear another missile will strike.” He believes that he would likely not have survived if he had not managed to walk out of the smoking rubble of his hujra on his own, because his neighbors would have waited too long in coming to rescue him.

The report concludes that double taps by U.S. drones raises "crucial moral and legal concerns. Not only does the practice put into question the extent to which secondary strikes comply with international humanitarian law’s basic rules ... but it also potentially violates specific legal protections for medical and humanitarian personnel, and for the wounded. As international law experts have noted, intentional strikes on first responders may constitute war crimes."

The report cites Pentagon Data (http://kabulpress.org/my/spip.php?article89242) to note that the Air Force may have began firing two missiles to "covertly compensate for" the lack of accuracy of Hellfire missiles, meaning that the missiles are "at most only 50% reliable, which is not how this system has been described to Congress."

Below is the video that accompanied the report in which Sarah Knuckey of NYU and James Cavallero of Stanford explain how they researched and wrote the report:

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/drone-double-tap-first-responders-2012-9#ixzz2FGyve62b

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9Trh8iwNt8

SA210
12-16-2012, 09:50 PM
The war in Iraq led to a 6 figure amount of civilian deaths in Iraq. I'm pretty sure Obama isn't anywhere close to reaching that number.

That's it as far as what I'm gonna say regarding Bush vs. Obama. Both of their foreign policies sucked but Bush's was worse. If you want to sympathize with Bush and call him a saint compared to Obama (and it's obvious to me you're a Bush sympathizer), you're wasting your breath trying to convince me because it's not gonna happen.

I'm a Bush sympathizer? And you are certain of it? I have called for Bush's criminal arrest for war crimes then and now, if you paid any attention. But guess what, I also call for the same for the current war mongering mass child murdering President as well. lol Bush sympathizer. Many have been wrong in their assumptions of me in here, this one is up there.

mavs>spurs
12-16-2012, 09:51 PM
can liberals claim Barry sucks though? Or is that reserved to conservatives?

you have to satisfy both stipulations in order to qualify, simply claiming barry sucks alone isn't enough imho

LnGrrrR
12-16-2012, 09:51 PM
Care to provide a link? And firing two missiles does not necessitate a double tap, of course.

SA210
12-16-2012, 09:52 PM
Care to provide a link? And firing two missiles does not necessitate a double tap, of course.

You must have missed the link, it's there. And watch the video as well.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-16-2012, 09:53 PM
if you paid any attention.

I haven't.

ElNono
12-16-2012, 09:53 PM
you have to satisfy both stipulations in order to qualify, simply claiming barry sucks alone isn't enough imho

what's the other stipulation? that :cry I didn't vote for him? :cry

ElNono
12-16-2012, 09:54 PM

the link says nothing of the sort... and I read it...

mavs>spurs
12-16-2012, 09:54 PM
what's the other stipulation? that :cry I didn't vote for him? :cry

cmon nono, i'm saying that you can't be a liberal and boast that you didn't vote for obama while at the same time you're making fun of wild cobra for being a conservative who says he doesn't support the republican party. it's hypocrisy and wasn't directed at you at all.

SA210
12-16-2012, 09:55 PM
I haven't.

Which is why you defend Obama

ElNono
12-16-2012, 09:56 PM
cmon nono, i'm saying that you can't be a liberal and boast that you didn't vote for obama while at the same time you're making fun of wild cobra for being a conservative who says he doesn't support the republican party. it's hypocrisy and wasn't directed at you at all.

oh I know it was not directed at me, and I get what you're saying. That said, I think the big difference between those scenarios is that Cobra never fails to come to the aid of the GOP...

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-16-2012, 09:57 PM
Which is why you defend Obama

Saying Obama isn't as bad as Bush isn't defending him.

mavs>spurs
kind of like someone else who never fails to come to the aid of any and all things democratic. pot meet kettle etc.

ElNono
(and before SA goes in another rant, I pointed out the cruelty of 'collateral' many times, in this and the previous administration)

SA210
Double Tap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOcK6HsOoEc

ElNono
12-16-2012, 09:58 PM
kind of like someone else who never fails to come to the aid of any and all things democratic. pot meet kettle etc.

per par, lamborghini mercy, oh no you didn't, etc...

ElNono
12-16-2012, 10:00 PM
Double Tap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOcK6HsOoEc

Time to move out of the war zone, then you won't get rained with missiles... makes too much sense, I guess

SA210
12-16-2012, 10:03 PM
Time to move out of the war zone, then you won't get rained with missiles... makes too much sense, I guess

Maybe they should all get into their range rovers and gtfo because Americans invaded their land, right? Makes sense.

SA210
12-16-2012, 10:04 PM
(and before SA goes in another rant, I pointed out the cruelty of 'collateral' many times, in this and the previous administration)

One man's collateral damage is another man's child.

ElNono
12-16-2012, 10:05 PM
And FWIW, that video points to under 1000 civilian casualties... the last documented civilian body count in Iraq was well over 100,000 (per here (http://www.iraqbodycount.org/)).

Obviously, you can pin some of those to Barry too... you totally should.

SA210
12-16-2012, 10:05 PM
America's deadly double tap drone attacks are 'killing 49 people for every known terrorist in Pakistan'

Study found war against violent Islamists has become increasingly deadly

Researchers blame common tactic now being used – the 'double-tap' strike

Drone strikes condemned for their ineffectiveness in targeting militants

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2208307/Americas-deadly-double-tap-drone-attacks-killing-49-people-known-terrorist-Pakistan.html#ixzz2FH5JtAMf

ElNono
12-16-2012, 10:06 PM
Maybe they should all get into their range rovers and gtfo because Americans invaded their land, right? Makes sense.

The US doesn't even have to invade. That's the gist of using drones. But with millions of people displaced in these conflicts, one thing you cannot claim is that you didn't know you were not at risk of getting leveled if you decided to stay in those areas.

ElNono
12-16-2012, 10:08 PM
America's deadly double tap drone attacks are 'killing 49 people for every known terrorist in Pakistan'

Study found war against violent Islamists has become increasingly deadly

Researchers blame common tactic now being used – the 'double-tap' strike

Drone strikes condemned for their ineffectiveness in targeting militants

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2208307/Americas-deadly-double-tap-drone-attacks-killing-49-people-known-terrorist-Pakistan.html#ixzz2FH5JtAMf

You keep quoting different articles pointing to the same study. It's just spam since you're not addressing the study itself.

LnGrrrR
12-16-2012, 10:08 PM

Interesting report, though the evidence seems somewhat sketchy. They interviewed a few people, but there seems to be no "smoking gun" evidence. For instance, in this article:

http://www.thebureauinvestigates.com/2012/06/04/cia-revives-attacks-on-rescuers-in-pakistan/

It talks about targeting funeral attendees. But that isn't a double tap. Targeting mourners =/= targeting rescuers. Both are pretty ugly, but targeting rescuers is much worse in my eyes.

SA210
12-16-2012, 10:12 PM
And FWIW, that video points to under 1000 civilian casualties... the last documented civilian body count in Iraq was well over 100,000 (per here (http://www.iraqbodycount.org/)).

Obviously, you can pin some of those to Barry too... you totally should.

lol A war in Iraq that he secretly tried to continue, the PEACE President that expanded war wherever he wanted, with Iran next and his hand in Israel's wiping out of Palestine, the man that made it legal to detain, arrest and throw away the key as well as murder American citizens without due process or trial. lol To ignore the tragedy going on overseas is one thing, but to ignore the President to make lawful the assassination of Americans (which he has already done) with no right to trial or attorney, phone call, etc is pretty damn stupid and sad. Better than Bush lol

SA210
12-16-2012, 10:14 PM
You keep quoting different articles pointing to the same study. It's just spam since you're not addressing the study itself.

It's spam because you disagree with me pointing out that Obama is a murderer. The articles/videos point out that our own government has reported that "terrorists" use the double tap tactic. We now use that tactic. It works well, if you consider murdering emergency workers and bombing funerals as success.

ElNono
12-16-2012, 10:15 PM
Lastly, I've learned over time people (at least in America) don't give two shits... this study got plenty of press (including the LA Times (http://articles.latimes.com/2012/sep/24/world/la-fg-drone-study-20120925)).

Not a shit was given. I suspect as long as Pakistani kids keep posing like this:

http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/pod610.jpg

...not a shit will be given either.

ElNono
12-16-2012, 10:15 PM
It's spam because you disagree with me pointing out that Obama is a murderer.

I didn't disagree with you on that. Quote? Link?

ElNono
12-16-2012, 10:16 PM
lol A war in Iraq that he secretly tried to continue, the PEACE President that expanded war wherever he wanted, with Iran next and his hand in Israel's wiping out of Palestine, the man that made it legal to detain, arrest and throw away the key as well as murder American citizens without due process or trial. lol To ignore the tragedy going on overseas is one thing, but to ignore the President to make lawful the assassination of Americans (which he has already done) with no right to trial or attorney, phone call, etc is pretty damn stupid and sad. Better than Bush lol

So you agree that the civilian deaths in Iraq were 100x the civilian deaths that study found? Simple question... yes or no?

SA210
12-16-2012, 10:17 PM
The US doesn't even have to invade. That's the gist of using drones. But with millions of people displaced in these conflicts, one thing you cannot claim is that you didn't know you were not at risk of getting leveled if you decided to stay in those areas.

Should Americans abandon America if we were attacked?

ElNono
12-16-2012, 10:18 PM
Should Americans abandon America if we were attacked?

We have the bigger dick. And we're using it.

mavs>spurs
12-16-2012, 10:20 PM
Lastly, I've learned over time people (at least in America) don't give two shits... this study got plenty of press (including the LA Times (http://articles.latimes.com/2012/sep/24/world/la-fg-drone-study-20120925)).

Not a shit was given. I suspect as long as Pakistani kids keep posing like this:

http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/pod610.jpg

...not a shit will be given either.

man that pic gives a lot of mixed feelings. on one hand, kids are like the one group that i have sympathy and a lot of mercy for and would never want to hurt, but then again, that picture almost makes you think to yourself that a drone strike is in order. no doubt those kids will grow up to be murderers..it's sick and sad that these people raise their children this way.

ElNono
12-16-2012, 10:23 PM
man that pic gives a lot of mixed feelings. on one hand, kids are like the one group that i have sympathy and a lot of mercy for and would never want to hurt, but then again, that picture almost makes you think to yourself that a drone strike is in order. no doubt those kids will grow up to be murderers..it's sick and sad that these people raise their children this way.

And that's the thing... I can't really pin it on the kids... but that area of the world is really fucked up... we can simply ignore that in the diatribes, or face the fact there's some serious indoctrination going on there from a very early age.

I still don't think that should allow you to fire at will. But the discussion is much, much deeper than "Barry's toys killed some children"...

SA210
12-16-2012, 10:29 PM
So you agree that the civilian deaths in Iraq were 100x the civilian deaths that study found? Simple question... yes or no?

I think being the guy who came in saying that he would stop needless wars, who came in as the "peace" President to do what he has done, to be worse. It's one thing to know Bush is a war monger, he did what was expected. Obama however, millions were fooled into believing he would never do such a thing. So many dead babies later they believe his fake tears about dead American babies, all while murdering babies everyday in the ME. He is worse foreign policy-wise. Clinton administration was also responsible for the deaths of half a million people in the ME, but yet he is praised as well. You don't have to pose a yes/no question to me just to try to get a fake victory. You know my stance, they both are evil pieces of shit. They are the same. Only thing is Obama ran on ending it, but yet continued those horrible killings, bombing more countries than Bush did. Bush must be proud of Barry.

And before you give the lame "so you can't answer yes/no" let's remember that everything Obama has done has all been done in only 4 years. We still have Iran to look forward to. Give the man 8 years like Bush. We'll see how many Americans he added to his assassination list, as well as innocent Iranians, Syrians, etc.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-16-2012, 10:31 PM
We should just ignore that part of the world completely. No reason to get mixed up with them. It sucks that they have oil because then we would ignore them and they'd be no different than Africa.

SA210
We have the bigger dick. And we're using it.

So Patriotic. Murdering and flaunting it is so American :tu

Btw, doesn't matter where they go, we will seek brown people out in the ME and murder them. It's the American way.

ElNono
I think being the guy who came in saying that he would stop needless wars, who came in as the "peace" President to do what he has done, to be worse. It's one thing to know Bush is a war monger, he did what was expected. Obama however, millions were fooled into believing he would never do such a thing. So many dead babies later they believe his fake tears about dead American babies, all while murdering babies everyday in the ME. He is worse foreign policy-wise. Clinton administration was also responsible for the deaths of half a million people in the ME, but yet he is praised as well. You don't have to pose a yes/no question to me just to try to get a fake victory. You know my stance, they both are evil pieces of shit. They are the same. Only thing is Obama ran on ending it, but yet continued those horrible killings, bombing more countries than Bush did. Bush must be proud of Barry.

And before you give the lame "so you can't answer yes/no" let's remember that everything Obama has done has all been done in only 4 years. We still have Iran to look forward to. Give the man 8 years like Bush. We'll see how many Americans he added to his assassination list, as well as innocent Iranians, Syrians, etc.

It's not lame, it's a simple question. I mean, if you going to start pinning future deaths on Barry, maybe we should talk about it in 4 years when all is said and done.

Many babies died in Iraq too. I guess you weren't paying attention then.

SA210
12-16-2012, 10:33 PM
You murder their people they will want war with you. You murder their brothers, fathers, sons, they will go to war with you. Makes sense.

SA210
12-16-2012, 10:34 PM
It's not lame, it's a simple question. I mean, if you going to start pinning future deaths on Barry, maybe we should talk about it in 4 years when all is said and done.

Many babies died in Iraq too. I guess you weren't paying attention then.

Yea Barry promised to end all that...ooops.

ElNono
12-16-2012, 10:35 PM
So Patriotic. Murdering and flaunting it is so American :tu

Just answering your question... there's a difference between the US and these countries, the US can defend itself and even go on the offensive.

BTW, 3000 civilians killed in 9/11... how many pictures of dead babies in 9/11 did you post?

ElNono
12-16-2012, 10:36 PM
Yea Barry promised to end all that...ooops.

Politicians lie... can't think you're that naive... ooops

ElNono
You murder their people they will want war with you. You murder their brothers, fathers, sons, they will go to war with you. Makes sense.

What do you think they did in 9/11 and when they bombed the USS Cole?

You thought the US would turn the other cheek? crofl

SA210
Just answering your question... there's a difference between the US and these countries, the US can defend itself and even go on the offensive.

BTW, 3000 civilians killed in 9/11... how many pictures of dead babies in 9/11 did you post?

I've been consistent in calling out our murderous government on that one.

ElNono
12-16-2012, 10:37 PM
We should just ignore that part of the world completely. No reason to get mixed up with them. It sucks that they have oil because then we would ignore them and they'd be no different than Africa.

Or if we want to be Israel-friendly, just give them a 30 day notice and level the place. It's harsh, but the endless wars don't work.

SA210
12-16-2012, 10:38 PM
Let's also not forget that Obama protected Bush from war crimes lol

Galileo
9/11 was an inside job!

ElNono
I've been consistent in calling out our murderous government on that one.

So you think it was an inside job? :lmao

ElNono
12-16-2012, 10:39 PM
Let's also not forget that Obama protected Bush from war crimes lol

lol Malaysia

SA210
12-16-2012, 10:40 PM
So you think it was an inside job? :lmao

So you think it wasn't? :lmao

SA210
12-16-2012, 10:41 PM
Hey at least she survived, for now..

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3wku2ySCx1qi9t6eo1_500.png

ElNono
12-16-2012, 10:41 PM
So you think it wasn't? :lmao

lol this is why there's no point in having a serious conversation with you (or Galileo for that matter)

tbh, didn't know you were a nutter, or wouldn't have even bothered.

ElNono
12-16-2012, 10:42 PM
:lol more pictures nobody gives a shit about

ElNono
12-16-2012, 10:43 PM
I gotta give props to DoK though, this bait thread nailed it... :lol

SA210
12-16-2012, 10:45 PM
lol this is why there's no point in having a serious conversation with you (or Galileo for that matter)

tbh, didn't know you were a nutter, or wouldn't have even bothered.

nutter is the perfect "out" for you. :tu

DUNCANownsKOBE
It really didn't, I was hoping to get more spam about how the Newtown shootings were an inside job. Instead it was just more spam about Obama that we already knew.

SA210
:lol more pictures nobody gives a shit about

Including yourself, if it were YOUR child however...

SA210
12-16-2012, 10:46 PM
I gotta give props to DoK though, this bait thread nailed it... :lol

So now you get to move on and discuss other non important things. Red/Blue arguments > Child murder

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-16-2012, 10:47 PM
Or if we want to be Israel-friendly, just give them a 30 day notice and level the place. It's harsh, but the endless wars don't work.

If we want to be Israel-friendly then we should expect for the middle east to hate us regardless, especially if we stand behind them deciding to flatten Gaza. Taking sides is where we went wrong.

ElNono
12-16-2012, 10:48 PM
nutter is the perfect "out" for you. :tu

sure http://i50.tinypic.com/33xvpyg.gif

SA210
12-16-2012, 10:48 PM
lol Facts = Spam according to Dok

ElNono
12-16-2012, 10:49 PM
If we want to be Israel-friendly then we should expect for the middle east to hate us regardless, especially if we stand behind them deciding to flatten Gaza. Taking sides is where we went wrong.

but that's why you level... since the hate isn't going away... and frankly, at this stage there's no going back.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-16-2012, 10:55 PM
but that's why you level... since the hate isn't going away... and frankly, at this stage there's no going back.

I think the hate goes away if we stop associating with Israel. Maybe not immediately, but I think Islam's control of the middle east is largely contingent on it being able to use America to unify the middle east's support for Islam, so its power would go away once America stopped giving them a reason to hate us.

SA210
12-16-2012, 11:07 PM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/215055_407043332701782_1145209794_n.jpg

ElNono
12-16-2012, 11:13 PM
I think the hate goes away if we stop associating with Israel. Maybe not immediately, but I think Islam's control of the middle east is largely contingent on it being able to use America to unify the middle east's support for Islam, so its power would go away once America stopped giving them a reason to hate us.

Interesting theory... I just don't really see the US disassociating themselves with Israel as a possibility at this time (not saying it shouldn't necessarily happen)

Jacob1983
12-17-2012, 01:50 AM
LMAO @ Saying that Obama isn't as big of a war monger than Bush was. I'm sorry but that is fucking hilarious. Obama wanted to keep the troops in Iraq past 2011 but his hand was forced because Iraq told America to get the hell out of their country. Bush used water boarding. Obama uses drones.

And here's another kick in the balls for Obama supporters, where are his tears for the dead kids in Yemen, Afghanistan, and other Middle Eastern countries? Those dead kids were a result of his ordered drone attacks on those countries. Thank you, I rest my case.

SA210
12-17-2012, 02:13 AM
LMAO @ Saying that Obama isn't as big of a war monger than Bush was. I'm sorry but that is fucking hilarious. Obama wanted to keep the troops in Iraq past 2011 but his hand was forced because Iraq told America to get the hell out of their country. Bush used water boarding. Obama uses drones.

And here's another kick in the balls for Obama supporters, where are his tears for the dead kids in Yemen, Afghanistan, and other Middle Eastern countries? Those dead kids were a result of his ordered drone attacks on those countries. Thank you, I rest my case.

:tu

SA210
12-17-2012, 02:17 AM
Btw, since this is a "conspiracy" thread, here is something that's going around right now..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr2SHssCaWM

http://www.imgbox.de/users/Deckard666/Sonstiges/The_Dark_Knight_Rises___Sandy_Hook_1.jpg

ElNono
12-17-2012, 02:26 AM

Don't forget closing Gitmo... which is still there.

SA210
12-17-2012, 02:35 AM
Btw, since this is a "conspiracy" thread, here is something that's going around right now..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr2SHssCaWM

http://www.imgbox.de/users/Deckard666/Sonstiges/The_Dark_Knight_Rises___Sandy_Hook_1.jpg

31 QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF

1. As yet, we have not seen any concrete evidence that any child died.
2. As yet, parents have not been allowed to see their children. (Photoshopped pictures do not count).
3. As of now, I have seen only one unambiguous statement from a grieving parent (Robbie Parker).
4. According to the official story, Adam Lanza was found with his older brother's ID, and it was not stolen. However, older brother Ryan--who officials say is very cooperative--claims not to have even seen his brother since 2010. Where would Adam get this ID? And why does such use not qualify as a theft?
5. According to the official story, Adam Lanza was wearing a black outfit with a mask and bulletproof vest. Why would he want to hide his identity, and why would he wear a bulletproof vest, if he planned to kill himself?
6. The medical examiner asserts that all wounds were caused by a rifle or other long weapon, and police/FBI say that the school was littered with .223 (rifle) casings. But Adam Lanza was found dead in the school with only handguns--a rifle was found in the trunk of his car. But then he could not possibly have been firing the rifle, and could not have committed the murders. Who did?
7. According to the official story, the killing was tightly confined to two classrooms. But then why were so many children told to close their eyes while leaving the building?
8. Joanne Didonato, the principal's secretary, called in sick on Friday--something she rarely does. So presumably, she must have been awfully ill. Yet she then felt well enough to give an interview. "Of all days," she said, emphasizing the strange coincidence.
9. The hospital went into lockdown and cleared four trauma rooms, but received only three patients, two of them dead children (according to the official story) and one mildly wounded adult.
10. Why were there such persistent reports that Mrs. Lanza was a kindergarten teacher, and that she died at the school, when the new official story is that she was not connected to the school and was killed at home?
11. What happened to the report that Adam Lanza's girlfriend and another friend were missing in New Jersey?
12. What happened to the woodsman in a black jacket and camo pants who was arrested and handcuffed outside the school? He actually shouted to parents, "It wasn't me." Who was he and what was he doing there?
13. What happened to the dark van or SUV that the police surrounded in the parking lot, or the maroon sedan with a blown-out back window they were on the lookout for?
14. The official story is that Nancy Lanza was a gun collector who obeyed the law. But since 20-year-olds are not permitted to buy guns or ammo or carry guns in Connecticut, why would she give her "autistic" son access to both guns and ammo?
15. Why were parents told on Friday that "if you haven't been reunited with your child by now it's already over"? Does anyone imagine that real parents of real children would simply say, "Okay, the show's over, let's go home now"?
16. Would real parents of real children really be satisfied with (possibly photoshopped) pictures of their children? Wouldn't they demand to see their children one last time firsthand?
17. According to the official story, 28 people died but only 1 was wounded. The dead included 20 small, squirmy children--difficult targets even for professionals. How could Adam Lanza achieve such amazingly deadly accuracy, in such a short length of time?
18. A child asserts that he/she heard someone say, "Put your hands up," followed by the reply, "Don't shoot." This indicates that the police took a suspect into custody inside the school. But if that was Adam Lanza, how did he kill himself after that point?
19. Another child asserts that he/she saw a man pinned down to the ground with handcuffs on. Again, this indicates that the police took a suspect into custody. If that was Adam Lanza, how did he then kill himself?
20. When Ryan Lanza was falsely identified as the shooter, who deleted his Facebook profile and created many others in his name?
21. Is it reasonable for a geeky 20-year-old to carry two pistols and hundreds of rounds of ammunition while wearing a bulletproof vest and a mask?
22. Why did the police say on Friday that they were going to leave the bodies rotting in the school until Sunday, then Saturday morning announce that they had spirited the bodies away in the middle of the night? Perhaps to ensure that the transport, if any, would go unrecorded on photos or video?
23. Why won't police tell us where they found the Henry repeating rifle, the Enfield rifle, and the shotgun?
24. Did the school have one or more security cameras? What do they show?
25. Why did a police officer specifically mention, on radio, that "they're coming at me through this wood," followed by a fellow officer saying, "This is it"?
26. One officer in the school said, "We've got one suspect down." Who was that? Down in this situation generally means in custody (on the ground and cuffed), not dead.
27. Why didn't Adam's uncle see anything out of the ordinary in Adam when the two saw each other in June?
28. Why is Adam Lanza reported to be a loner when a teenager said (oxymoronically), "[Lanza and his friends] always gathered alone in a corner in school"?
29. Why did police assign an individual state trooper to every grieving family, whether the family wants such "protection" or not?
30. Why are Ryan Lanza and his roommates still in custody, and why are the police pretending that it's for their own benefit?
31. Is it a coincidence that Nancy Lanza's brother is Kingston Police Officer James Champion, who lives next door to the former Lanza home?"

SA210
12-17-2012, 02:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeCFRy-BqLk

ElNono
12-17-2012, 02:41 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Wild Cobra
12-17-2012, 03:58 AM
SA210, I agree with your sentiments, however, collateral damage cannot be eliminated. On top of that, we have terrorists who dress like anyone else but carry weapons. After they are attacked, their buddies take their weapons to be used in another attack. Them the media comes around and says "look at all these civilian casualties."

Really... How do you know that your words are fact? You don't. To keep making claim of these atrocities is not a good reflection on you. Now I agree we are currently carrying out too many drone attacks. It turns war into a video game, and we should never feel so easy about such actions.

SA210
12-17-2012, 04:57 AM
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/397109_399393260141172_1394375004_n.jpg

ChumpDumper
12-17-2012, 05:09 AM
Wait -- now SA210 doesn't think any kids were killed in Newtown?

Or is this just a place to post incredibly stupid theories?

It might be a good idea for one to state what one is doing.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-17-2012, 08:54 AM
:lmao now this thread is finally going where I wanted it to go

:lmao Newtown conspiracy theories

Woo Bum-kon
12-17-2012, 09:41 AM
Many news outlets got the identity of the shooter wrong. Therefore, the government must have been involved!

SA210
12-17-2012, 02:29 PM
Connecticut Massacre Blamed On Son Of Top CIA Analyst

A grim Federal Security Services (FSB (http://www.fsb.ru/)) security memorandum circulating in the Kremlin today is reporting that the man, Adam Lanza [photo 2nd left], believed responsible for the horrific massacre of 20 children and 6 adults yesterday was the son of one of the Central Intelligence Agencies (CIA (https://www.cia.gov/)) top psychological analysts who was assigned to a Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA (http://www.darpa.mil/)) project which developed (http://www.popsci.com/technology/article/2011-04/darpa-wants-you-teach-it-how-hunt-enemy-submarines) the sub-hunting simulator video game Dangerous Waters.

According to FSB analysts in this memorandum, Adam Lanza attacked (http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-newtown-sandy-hook-school-shooting-20121214,0,5043872.story) the Sandy Hook primary education school in the Connecticut County of Fairfield, known as the “hedge fund ghetto” (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairfield_County,_Connecticut) due to its being one of the wealthiest counties in the United States, where he killed school officials and an entire class of children Russian intelligence experts believe were a part of a DARPA “experiment” being oversaw by his mother Nancy Champion Lanza...

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1638.htm (http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1638.htm)

ChumpDumper
12-17-2012, 02:33 PM
Connecticut Massacre Blamed On Son Of Top CIA Analyst

A grim Federal Security Services (FSB (http://www.fsb.ru/)) security memorandum circulating in the Kremlin today is reporting that the man, Adam Lanza [photo 2nd left], believed responsible for the horrific massacre of 20 children and 6 adults yesterday was the son of one of the Central Intelligence Agencies (CIA (https://www.cia.gov/)) top psychological analysts who was assigned to a Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA (http://www.darpa.mil/)) project which developed (http://www.popsci.com/technology/article/2011-04/darpa-wants-you-teach-it-how-hunt-enemy-submarines) the sub-hunting simulator video game Dangerous Waters.

According to FSB analysts in this memorandum, Adam Lanza attacked (http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-newtown-sandy-hook-school-shooting-20121214,0,5043872.story) the Sandy Hook primary education school in the Connecticut County of Fairfield, known as the “hedge fund ghetto” (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairfield_County,_Connecticut) due to its being one of the wealthiest counties in the United States, where he killed school officials and an entire class of children Russian intelligence experts believe were a part of a DARPA “experiment” being oversaw by his mother Nancy Champion Lanza...

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1638.htm (http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1638.htm)Again, one wonders if some posters believe what they are posting here.

DisAsTerBot
12-17-2012, 02:53 PM
holy shit that list of questions is idiotic

Drachen
12-17-2012, 03:45 PM
It really didn't, I was hoping to get more spam about how the Newtown shootings were an inside job. Instead it was just more spam about Obama that we already knew.

Dude it was an inside job, didn't you hear that Lanza's dad was a financial expert at GE who was about to testify in the LIBOR case?? He was excused due to this tragedy. It gets better. Didnt you hear that Holmes' dad was a financial expert at FICO who was set to testify in the LIBOR setting case??? He was excused due to THAT tragedy. What are the odds?

LnGrrrR
12-17-2012, 04:10 PM
I love the Ron Paul thread on this, where the commenters said, "How come we heard so many conflicting reports from different eyewitnesses?" Oh, I guess all of them were standing up straight and taking notes while this was occurring. :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-17-2012, 04:10 PM
I love the Ron Paul thread on this, where the commenters said, "How come we heard so many conflicting reports from different eyewitnesses?" Oh, I guess all of them were standing up straight and taking notes while this was occurring. :lol

:lmao

Shastafarian
12-17-2012, 04:13 PM
:lmao

But why would you tell kids to cover their eyes if the bodies of their classmates and teachers were only confined to two rooms? IT DOESN'T ADD UP I TELLS YA.

Drachen
12-17-2012, 04:15 PM
BTW, that one that I posted is a real one circulating.

ChumpDumper
12-17-2012, 04:19 PM
BTW, that one that I posted is a real one circulating.lol Ron Paul forum.

DPG21920
12-17-2012, 04:30 PM
That Dark Knight vid has to be shopped :lol

Woo Bum-kon
12-17-2012, 07:02 PM

:lol That's the same thing the conspiracy theorists relied on when it came to the theater shootings.

In their own little minds, they think that all eyewitness accounts should match 100%, or there is some deception going on.

Koolaid_Man
12-17-2012, 07:21 PM
Children of all races always respond well to President Obama. How children act around a stranger tells you as much about the stranger as about the children themselves. I love how comfortable little children are with our president. He is such a good man, and if we aren't, WE SHOULD BE so proud to have a person like him as our president.

What a precious picture..It goes to show that racists aren't born they are bred....Stop the madness folks

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Obamakids.jpg

LnGrrrR
12-17-2012, 11:22 PM
That is a nice picture, tbh.

SA210
12-18-2012, 12:25 AM
Children of all races always respond well to President Obama. How children act around a stranger tells you as much about the stranger as about the children themselves. I love how comfortable little children are with our president. He is such a good man, and if we aren't, WE SHOULD BE so proud to have a person like him as our president.

What a precious picture..It goes to show that racists aren't born they are bred....Stop the madness folks

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Obamakids.jpg

He should take pictures with the children he has murdered as well...they won't be able to smile though...

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb411/auraelium/war-dead-child-obama-Drone-attack-victims1.jpg

http://thewe.cc/thewe_/images_5/-----/illuminati-system/drone-strike-killing-children-by-obama.jpg

http://www.hangthebankers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Children-of-the-drone-1.jpg

http://www.mintpress.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/This-photo-shows-a-young-child-allegedly-killed-by-U.S.-drone-missile-strikes-in-Pakistans-tribal-region.-Photo-by-Noor-Behram-690x430.jpg

http://robinlea.com/pub/images/14drone-attack1.jpg

http://thewe.cc/thewe_/images_5/-----/illuminati-system/three-children-killed-by-drone-strike.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md31tn34Jc1qevnkso1_1280.jpg

http://thewe.cc/thewe_/images_5/-----/illuminati-system/two-children-killed-by-obama-in-drone-strike.jpg

http://colorado.indymedia.org/files/8833/Moving%20Forward.jpg

Clipper Nation
12-18-2012, 01:46 AM
Those people are the absolute dregs of Ron Paul's base, the idiots who scream "FALSE FLAG" at everything and then wonder why the sane Ron Paul supporters are being smeared as conspiracy nutjobs...

Jacob1983
12-18-2012, 03:20 AM
Of course, little kids are going to want to get their picture taken with the president. Little kids and babies are innocent and it's the freakin' president. Even if you don't like the president or disagree with him, if you have the chance to meet him, you're going to take it and be respectful. Well, most people would be respectful and nice to the president even if they don't like the president or agree with him.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-18-2012, 11:48 AM
:lol Koolaid_Man's picture ruffled some conspiracy nut feathers

Drachen
12-18-2012, 02:11 PM
Here is some fodder for the conspiracy. Cerebus Capital management, the private equity firm that owns the Bushmaster manufacturer, will sell off all assets in firearms.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/18/cerberus-capital-freedom-group-gun-manufacturer_n_2321258.html

ChumpDumper
12-18-2012, 02:18 PM
Here is some fodder for the conspiracy. Cerebus Capital management, the private equity firm that owns the Bushmaster manufacturer, will sell of all assets in firearms.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/18/cerberus-capital-freedom-group-gun-manufacturer_n_2321258.htmlSell high.

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2012, 11:38 PM
He should take pictures with the children he has murdered as well...they won't be able to smile though...

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb411/auraelium/war-dead-child-obama-Drone-attack-victims1.jpg

http://thewe.cc/thewe_/images_5/-----/illuminati-system/drone-strike-killing-children-by-obama.jpg

http://www.hangthebankers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Children-of-the-drone-1.jpg

http://www.mintpress.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/This-photo-shows-a-young-child-allegedly-killed-by-U.S.-drone-missile-strikes-in-Pakistans-tribal-region.-Photo-by-Noor-Behram-690x430.jpg

http://robinlea.com/pub/images/14drone-attack1.jpg

http://thewe.cc/thewe_/images_5/-----/illuminati-system/three-children-killed-by-drone-strike.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md31tn34Jc1qevnkso1_1280.jpg

http://thewe.cc/thewe_/images_5/-----/illuminati-system/two-children-killed-by-obama-in-drone-strike.jpg

http://colorado.indymedia.org/files/8833/Moving%20Forward.jpg

those kids are dead because their terrorists parents chose to use them as human shields or use them as cover for the Tali-wackers :lol

SA210
12-19-2012, 12:02 AM
those kids are dead because their terrorists parents chose to use them as human shields or use them as cover for the Tali-wackers :lol

What you just said is entirely untrue. And your smiley of the situation shows how blind, ignorant and stupid you are. It has nothing to do with anyone else using them as human shields, Stop being a damn misinformation sheep for a child murderer.

Those are in fact dead children that Obama has killed with his drones, that he personally orders on Tuesdays. The psychopath and his staff actually call the meetings where he makes these murderous decisions, "Drone Bomb Tuesdays".

Nbadan
12-19-2012, 12:10 AM
Collateral damage sucks every time...but drone attacks sure beat the shit out of carpet bombing cities with phosphorous bombs

Chamberlain wanted peace too...

SA210
12-19-2012, 12:24 AM
Collateral damage sucks every time...but drone attacks sure beat the shit out of carpet bombing cities with phosphorous bombs

Chamberlain wanted peace too...

With respect Dan, that collateral damage is someones child. It's also illegal.

Jacob1983
12-19-2012, 12:29 AM
Is Obama's former press secretary a member of Spurstalk?

Koolaid_Man
12-19-2012, 12:54 AM
What you just said is entirely untrue. And your smiley of the situation shows how blind, ignorant and stupid you are. It has nothing to do with anyone else using them as human shields, Stop being a damn misinformation sheep for a child murderer.

Those are in fact dead children that Obama has killed with his drones, that he personally orders on Tuesdays. The psychopath and his staff actually call the meetings where he makes these murderous decisions, "Drone Bomb Tuesdays".

I say those kids are sacrificed by their parents to appeal to terrorist sympathizers such as yourself...it's a proven tactic by those people and you can deny it all you want...I'm really not that concerned...they don't care bout those kids...they use it as tactic to get Obama to stop the drones...it's a strategy that's backfired on them...using human kid shields to conceal their terroist activites...that's the whole reason they have kids...

SA210
12-19-2012, 01:07 AM
I say those kids are sacrificed by their parents to appeal to terrorist sympathizers such as yourself...it's a proven tactic by those people and you can deny it all you want...I'm really not that concerned...they don't care bout those kids...they use it as tactic to get Obama to stop the drones...it's a strategy that's backfired on them...using human kid shields to conceal their terroist activites...that's the whole reason they have kids...

Seriously, you need help

Koolaid_Man
12-19-2012, 01:12 AM
Seriously, you need help

so does the psychopath posting pics of children that look like Garbage Pail Kids :lol

http://www.topps.com/entertainment/garbage-pail-kids

SA210
12-19-2012, 01:15 AM
No I posted pictures of children who didn't deserve to be murdered, and people should see the reality of such evil policies. You making fun of the dead children by calling them garbage pail kids makes you a slimy evil insane piece of shit.

DMX7
12-19-2012, 01:15 AM
so does the psychopath posting pics of children that look like Garbage Pail Kids :lol

http://www.topps.com/entertainment/garbage-pail-kids

Point, Koolaid_Man.

Jacob1983
12-19-2012, 01:46 AM
The parents of those dead kids in the Middle East may have been terrorists but does that justify their deaths? If your mom or dad is a horrible person, does that mean you should pay the price for their sins and wrong doings? Haters are basically saying that it's the fault of the kids for having shitty parents. They're little kids, damn it. They didn't do anything wrong.

SA210
12-19-2012, 02:26 AM
The parents of those dead kids in the Middle East may have been terrorists but does that justify their deaths? If your mom or dad is a horrible person, does that mean you should pay the price for their sins and wrong doings? Haters are basically saying that it's the fault of the kids for having shitty parents. They're little kids, damn it. They didn't do anything wrong.

Former Drone Operator turned Whistleblower: “I saw men, women and children die”

Former United States drone operator, 27-year-old, Brandon Bryant from Montana worked for nearly a decade flying predator drones. A turn for the worst made Bryant decide that the predator drone job wasn’t the best job for him after conducting and witnessing the killing of a child in Afghanistan. “I saw men, women and children die during that time,” Bryant explained to Spiegel Online. The former drone pilot went on to say, “I never thought I would kill that many people. In fact, I thought I couldn’t kill anyone at all.”

Replaying his experience, Bryant noted that after killing his first two men as a drone operated he then “cried on his way home” from work. The 27-year-old commented about how he felt lost from sanity, “I felt disconnected from humanity for almost a week”. Shockingly, Bryant detailed the accounts of a time he mistakenly, but by orders, killed a young boy in Afghanistan.

Before the hellfire missile hit the target and the mud-roofed house was destroyed, a boy walked around the corner. Bryant recalled asking, “Did we just kill a kid?” In response, his operational partner said, “Yeah, I guess that was a kid”. As the Guardian reported, “One day he collapsed at work, doubling over and spitting blood. The doctor ordered him to stay home, and not to return to work until he could sleep more than four hours a night for two weeks in a row.”

If more honorable and moral individuals who have been in the drone business were to come out about what is going on, I’m positive we would hear more of the same stories.
Without much transparency from the Obama administration regarding drones, it is likely that these practices will not change anytime soon. For instance, Obama’s counterterrorism advisor, John Brennan is looking forward to an expansion of overseas drone use.

http://spreadlibertynews.com/former-drone-operator-turned-whistleblower-i-saw-men-women-and-children-die-2/

TDMVPDPOY
12-19-2012, 02:38 AM
funni how the haters come out bashin obama for drone strikes, when the clown b4 him introduced it

SA210
12-19-2012, 02:54 AM
funni how the haters come out bashin obama for drone strikes, when the clown b4 him introduced it

And Obama quadrupled it. Hope/Change

Wild Cobra
12-19-2012, 03:25 AM

I take it since you know this for a fact, you were there.

Why aren't you testifying in front of the UN?

SA210
12-19-2012, 03:38 AM
I take it since you know this for a fact, you were there.

Why aren't you testifying in front of the UN?

Why do you hate babies from the middle east? Did they harm you in some way? Do you see them less than human?

Wild Cobra
12-19-2012, 03:41 AM
Why do you hate babies from the middle east? Did they harm you in some way? Do you see them less than human?
I'm just saying, you don't know shit.

Now I am with you that these drone attacks are unwarranted, but at the same time, these terrorists are factually know to stage photos to cause outrage within ourselves. Unless you have something better than photos, you have no way of knowing if this was staged or not.

SA210
12-19-2012, 03:58 AM
I'm just saying, you don't know shit.

Now I am with you that these drone attacks are unwarranted, but at the same time, these terrorists are factually know to stage photos to cause outrage within ourselves. Unless you have something better than photos, you have no way of knowing if this was staged or not.

You don't know shit. Why would you write in Ron Paul if you really don't give a shit about these real tragedies? Shit you still lie about Iraq having WMD's. You don't even make sense. You admit that drone strikes are unwarranted but yet doubt that "unwarranted" drone strikes kill children. You have any idea how stupid that is? And not to mention it is fact that Obama ordered the killing of an American 16 year old boy without due process, charge or trial, they have admitted killing him. And you somehow believe that that murdering son of a bitch wouldn't kill children with his "unwarranted" drone strikes. Maybe you just hate brown people, maybe that's what it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW8Bk-o5LnU

Wild Cobra
12-19-2012, 04:02 AM
You don't know shit. Why would you write in Ron Paul if you really don't give a shit about these real tragedies? Shit you still lie about Iraq having WMD's, never mind

But Iraq was known to have WMD. That is not a lie. The confusion is because they did not provide evidence of their disposition, as required by the UN resolution they signed. It's their own damn fault. Saddam entered into a contract, and did not live up to his promise.

ChumpDumper
12-19-2012, 04:09 AM
“One day he collapsed at work, doubling over and spitting blood. The doctor ordered him to stay home, and not to return to work until he could sleep more than four hours a night for two weeks in a row.”That's a pretty shitty doctor tbh. I would want to know why I'm doubled over and spitting blood.

boutons_deux
12-21-2012, 01:30 PM
Close Bachmann Ally Bradlee Dean Suggests Sandy Hook was a Government Plot
The Sandy Hook shooting occurred just days after Sen. Rand Paul sent out an alert that the U.N. was set to pass the final version of the Small Arms Treaty, supported by Obama the day after election.

Part of the treaty bans the trade, sale and ownership of all semi-automatic weapons … like the one Adam Lanza used to kill 20 children and 6 adults.

The “Batman shooting” in Aurora, Colo., also happened to coincide with the same time as negotiations of the U.N. Small Arms Treaty.

The timing is impeccable.

As we reflect upon massacres such as Sandy Hook, Aurora, the Sikh Temple in Wisconsin, Tuscon, Ariz., and Columbine, we cannot help but see the similarities: conflicting news reports on what happened, who did the killing and the number of shooters. Eyewitnesses in all of these massacres said there were more shooters than the media maintain, indicating the shootings were coordinated and planned.

When the “fire” is started, these government gun banners are right there to strip away your rights in an attempt to gain control under the guise of “putting out the fire.”

Adolf Hitler was responsible for attacking his own Reichstag to start a world war. Hitler was also responsible for sending his brownshirts to incite the people so he could play the role of solving their problems. No one believed Hitler was guilty of these crimes until after the fact.

Then it was too late.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/close-bachmann-ally-bradlee-dean-suggests-sandy-hook-was-government-plot

boutons_deux
12-21-2012, 04:27 PM
Conservative Columnist Doubles Down On Women Are To Blame For Newtown Argument (http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2012/12/21/1370841/conservative-columnist-doubles-down-on-women-are-to-blame-for-newtown-argument/)

I am, however, blaming our culture that denies, dismisses, and denigrates the masculine traits—including size, strength, male aggression and a male facility for strategic thinking–that until recently have been viewed as essential for building a society and protecting its weaker members. We now have Hanna Rosin at Slate urging parents to buy their little boys Easy Bake ovens so they’ll be more like little girls.

This does help prove my point, though: just two adult men in a building containing 500 people — and it’s not clear that both of them were at work that day. Indeed, a visit to Sandy Hook’s staff website is a depressing experience, the sea of women’s names.

Another depressing page on the Sandy Hook website is the “Safe Schools Climate” page. It’s a page of links to “anti-bullying” resources. Yes, the Sandy Hook staff’s idea of a “safe school” was a school where kids didn’t say mean things about each other on Facebook!

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2012/12/21/1370841/conservative-columnist-doubles-down-on-women-are-to-blame-for-newtown-argument/

All Charlotte Allen is needs, as bubbas say about lesbians, is a few good rapings by a guy with "size, strength, male aggression and a male facility" :lol