PDA

View Full Version : RGIII vs Russell Wilson vs Andrew Luck

Avante
12-15-2012, 03:16 AM
I'll give...

3 points for 1st, 2 for second. 1 for third.

This is just about the hard cold stats, aint got anything to do with who has this or that or this situation or that.....

Just talking stats.

comp%

1.RGIII 66.4
2.RW 63.9
3.AL 54.9

Yards

1.AL 3,792
2.RGIII 2,902
3.RW 2,492

TD's

1.RW 20
2.RGIII 18/AL 18

INT's

1.RGIII 4
2.RW 9
3.AL 18

Rating

1.RGIII 104.2
2.RW 94.8
3.AL 74.5

Wins

1.AL 9
2.RW 8
3.RGIII 7

So if we add all that up

1.RGIII...14
2.RW...12
3.AL...11

Pretty close, I think a case could be made for whoever takes their team the deepest into the playoffs as the real stud between these three for this year anyway.

Russell Wilson having more TD's with less attempts, impressive. Luck throwing more INT's than RGIII and RW combined, not good.

Clipper Nation
12-15-2012, 03:17 AM
Already welching, what a surprise... :cry "But I'm really sorry, I'll be different, I swear!" :cry

Avante
12-15-2012, 03:19 AM
Already welching, what a surprise... :cry "But I'm really sorry, I'll be different, I swear!" :cry

Nobody accepted my apology so fuck it.

JMarkJohns
12-15-2012, 01:24 PM
As if the accumulation of stats has nothing to do with who has this or that or this situation or that. As if stats are singularly achieved within a vacuum of individuality with no outside influences. Jesus, Avante, it's not like its track or something. Little things that are in fact awfully big factors like coaching, scheme, skill position players, health, whether playing from behind, own defense supremacy for shorter fields and more possessions, and, lastly, dumbfuck replacement refs gifting yards, a TD, and a win do in fact contribute to a QBs accumulated stats. I figured even a fake shithead historian like yourself would identify something as basic as this.

But keep on sucking that tiny cock of your own self promotion. I'll just chalk up failing to see above to the developed crosseyedness from knob-gobbling your own flaccid takes for so long.

Bill_Brasky
12-15-2012, 01:45 PM
RG3: 3 4th quarter comebacks, 2 gamewinning drives
Luck: 4 4th quarter comebacks, 6 game winning drives
Wilson: why is he even being discussed?

Lincoln
12-15-2012, 01:56 PM
List rushing TD'S too..luck has at least 5 IIRC, 6 for Griffin, not sure about russell

Bill_Brasky
12-15-2012, 02:22 PM
List rushing TD'S too..luck has at least 5 IIRC, 6 for Griffin, not sure about russell

Griffin should have another gw drive too if not for that second:lolry

benefactor
12-15-2012, 02:25 PM
As if the accumulation of stats has nothing to do with who has this or that or this situation or that. As if stats are singularly achieved within a vacuum of individuality with no outside influences. Jesus, Avante, it's not like its track or something. Little things that are in fact awfully big factors like coaching, scheme, skill position players, health, whether playing from behind, own defense supremacy for shorter fields and more possessions, and, lastly, dumbfuck replacement refs gifting yards, a TD, and a win do in fact contribute to a QBs accumulated stats. I figured even a fake shithead historian like yourself would identify something as basic as this.

But keep on sucking that tiny cock of your own self promotion. I'll just chalk up failing to see above to the developed crosseyedness from knob-gobbling your own flaccid takes for so long.
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/13975_o.gif

Lincoln
12-15-2012, 03:26 PM
Griffin should have another gw drive too if not for that second:lolry

Don't forget marchig down the field vs the rams only for Joshua Morgan to throw the football after a catch, get a 15 yard penalty to kick us out of FG range

And marching down the field vs the bengals only for a holding call + 15 yard penalty against Kyle shanahan

gaKNOW!blee
12-15-2012, 08:17 PM
Don't forget marchig down the field vs the rams only for Joshua Morgan to throw the football after a catch, get a 15 yard penalty to kick us out of FG range

And marching down the field vs the bengals only for a holding call + 15 yard penalty against Kyle shanahan

You mean right after griffin took that crippling 15 yard sack?

Also, this system is retarded avante. You award the same amount of points for wins as you do completion %. Tell me how that makes sense.

Trill Clinton
12-16-2012, 09:43 AM
why does luck get away with throwing so many INT's?

i like the guy but the media overlooks that part of his game.

he needs to work on his accuracy and decision making cuz RG3 is shitting on him in that category.

JMarkJohns
12-16-2012, 10:45 AM
You realize Luck as a rookie is on target to break NFL record for pass attempts in a season. He's been asked to do far more with far less. He needs to improve, for sure, but if prorated the stats aren't nearly so alarming.

JMarkJohns
12-16-2012, 10:51 AM
At present Luck has been ask to attempt roughly 205-230 more passes than Griffin and Wilson. He's got the lesser running game of the three as well. Teams know the Colts are throwing 4/5 plays.

Trill Clinton
12-16-2012, 11:01 AM
no excuse to throwing that many INT's fam.

i've seen some INT's he's thrown and asked myself, wtf was he thinking?

just becaus he's thrown more passes than RG3 doesn't excuse the fact he's made bad decisions.

right now, RG3 is the more cerebral passer and is shitting on luck when it comes to accuracy.

JMarkJohns
12-16-2012, 11:13 AM
Peyton and Eli have three Titles doing similar.

SanAntonioSpurs23
12-16-2012, 11:18 AM
Peyton Manning threw 28 interceptions his rookie year..... how did he turn out? Luck will be fine, and in a couple years this wont even be a discussion. Id take AL 10/10 times

JMarkJohns
12-16-2012, 11:19 AM
When teams know you're passing, the likelihood of offensive success diminishes exponentially. He's made some bonehead plays. But he hasn't run outside the tackle box and suffered concussions or sprained knees which cost him field time and game appearances down the stretch of a possible playoff run.

Which is worse off stupid decisions, a few interceptions or injury? Which is a worse consequence, a few points or missed time as a QB?

You're overblowing things. It's not like Luck even has his head coach, let alone have a two-time Super Bowl winning, eventual Hall of Fame head coach.

Trill Clinton
12-16-2012, 11:19 AM
i compare RG3 to peyton and luck to eli.

that's how close they are but peyton will always be the better qb.

its nothing to be ashamed of.

JMarkJohns
12-16-2012, 11:21 AM
Eli 2, Peyton 1

All that matters.

Will Hunting
12-16-2012, 11:21 AM
Peyton doesn't make coon-like decisions that lead to missed games.

Trill Clinton
12-16-2012, 11:23 AM
luck has had his head coach.

the guy was diagnosed with cancer and was able to get the team to rally behind his cause.

the colts have been using his sickness as a way to keep the team motivated.

that played a big role as well.

Trill Clinton
Eli 2, Peyton 1

All that matters.
lol

Will Hunting
luck has had his head coach.

the guy was diagnosed with cancer and was able to get the team to rally behind his cause.

the colts have been using his sickness as a way to keep the team motivated.

that played a big role as well.
:lmao that's seriously your argument? His head coach getting cancer and missing all but a few games has helped Luck?

Trill Clinton
12-16-2012, 11:24 AM
Peyton doesn't make coon-like decisions that lead to missed games.

fuck outta here doggy.

Trill Clinton
12-16-2012, 11:25 AM
:lmao that's seriously your argument? His head coach getting cancer and missing all but a few games has helped Luck?

yup

JMarkJohns
12-16-2012, 11:29 AM
Because the elation of a cancer rally can last a whole season but the weight of both concern for and stunted rookie ceiling because of said coach's cancer and subsequent absence has no ill effects at all.

Trill Clinton
12-16-2012, 11:34 AM
uhh i said the cancer rally played a role, it wasn't the entire reason behind their season.

JMarkJohns
12-16-2012, 11:40 AM
What a great motivational tool used by the nearly x-eyed tactician. Every rookie QB with expectations of franchise messiah would be so lucky (pun intended) to have a coach as fox-crazy as Pagano to strategically be stricken with cancer right before the season and be so intelligent to milk the rally effects with actions as smart as on-going chemo throughout the remainder of the season.

I sense a new trend in this copycat league!

Bill_Brasky
12-16-2012, 11:44 AM
What a great motivational tool used by the nearly x-eyed tactician. Every rookie QB with expectations of franchise messiah would be so lucky (pun intended) to have a coach as fox-crazy as Pagano to strategically be stricken with cancer right before the season and be so intelligent to milk the rally effects with actions as smart as on-going chemo throughout the remainder of the season.

Hopefully the Cowboys take that a couple of steps further and give the owner REAL cancer.

Trill Clinton
12-16-2012, 11:46 AM

smh.

tragedy= inspiration.

its not something organizations strive for but when a tragedy hits a team, the level of play is better.

only a fool would disagree.

JMarkJohns
12-16-2012, 11:48 AM
Tragedy rally... First employed by Pagano, later used by extreme enthusiasts like Belcher and Brent. #CopycatLeagueBitches

Really, Trill? Really?

Trill Clinton
12-16-2012, 11:50 AM
Tragedy rally... First employed by Pagano, later used by extreme enthusiasts like Belcher and Brent. #CopycatLeagueBitches

Really, Trill? Really?

do you agree that tragedy= inspiration?

JMarkJohns
12-16-2012, 11:52 AM
I think only a complete idiot thinks only the inspired good befalls amidst tragedy.

Will Hunting
12-16-2012, 11:52 AM

Really, Trill? Really?
:cry Jovan Belcher
:cry literally "taking one for the team"

Trill Clinton
12-16-2012, 11:56 AM
again, i never said "only"

stop trying to avoid the question lol.

well i see you're hesitant to agree that the coach's sickness played a part in inspiring this team.

that just tells me deep down inside you believe RG3 is the more cerebral, accurate, deadly qb.

its 2012, man. the future of the qb position is no longer a blue eyed white boy from cali lol.

RG3 is that dude.

the only area luck has over RG3 is size, no homo.

Creepn
12-16-2012, 12:34 PM
Lol if tragedy wasn't an inspiration, they wouldn't have been pimping that chuckstrong theme song and putting banners all over the damn place.

Creepn
12-16-2012, 12:37 PM
"Hey Luck, if the coach dies from your shitty play, the blood is on your hands. Chuckstrong!"

Trill Clinton
12-16-2012, 12:42 PM
Lol if tragedy wasn't an inspiration, they wouldn't have been pimping that chuckstrong theme song and putting banners all over the damn place.
eggs-actly

"Hey Luck, if the coach dies from your shitty play, the blood is on your hands. Chuckstrong!"

:lmao

J.T.
12-18-2012, 03:39 PM
Couple things... Luck is on a far more incomplete team than either of these other guys. He has more pass attempts because he's playing in a vertical downfield offense and has a shitty offensive line and until the emergence of Vick Ballard as a guy who can do more than just run into the line of scrimmage and get tackled, no running game either. He is about to become the first ever Number One overall pick to start a playoff game. Pretty damn impressive.

Washington won with Kirk Cousins at QB this week. If you replaced Wilson with Matt Flynn, I think Seattle would be doing just as well.

I do think that if you replaced Andrew Luck with Drew Stanton, that the Colts would be right back in the top 3 of the draft order. Almost all of Indy's wins are because Luck pulled the game out in the 4th quarter. That can't be discounted. ROY isn't Most Valuable Rookie though, so Luck will probably lose out to Cornball Brother III just because CB3 is more highlight reel friendly than Luck this season.

Bane.
12-18-2012, 03:44 PM
Couple things... Luck is on a far more incomplete team than either of these other guys. He has more pass attempts because he's playing in a vertical downfield offense and has a shitty offensive line and until the emergence of Vick Ballard as a guy who can do more than just run into the line of scrimmage and get tackled, no running game either. He is about to become the first ever Number One overall pick to start a playoff game. Pretty damn impressive.

Washington won with Kirk Cousins at QB this week. If you replaced Wilson with Matt Flynn, I think Seattle would be doing just as well.

I do think that if you replaced Andrew Luck with Drew Stanton, that the Colts would be right back in the top 3 of the draft order. Almost all of Indy's wins are because Luck pulled the game out in the 4th quarter. That can't be discounted. ROY isn't Most Valuable Rookie though, so Luck will probably lose out to Cornball Brother III just because CB3 is more highlight reel friendly than Luck this season.

Luck holds on to the ball too long in certain situations.

Avante
12-31-2012, 07:49 AM
All three are in the playoffs.

RGIII/RW both completed over 60% of their throws, Luck below 55%.

RGIII + 15 td/INT ratio
RW + 16 (and tied the rookie record for TD's)
AL. + 3

Both RGIII/RW had QB rankings of over a 100. Luck less than 75.

RGIII/RW were in the top 5 NFL QB's in the overall rankings, AL....26th.

Just the facts!

I know, I know...."Luck threw more"....big fucking deal. Hell, Tony Romo threw more than Peyton Manning.

Oh yeah, neither RGIII/RW had a Reggie Wayne to throw to.

One more thing, both RGIII/RW had over 450 yards rushing. AL no where in the park.

Bill_Brasky
12-31-2012, 11:19 AM
Luck is 11-5 and better than RG3 and Wilson. Shut the fuck up.

TE
12-31-2012, 11:30 AM

tlongII
12-31-2012, 02:27 PM
Wilson is 11-5 too.

JMarkJohns
12-31-2012, 02:30 PM
Wilson is 10-5-1 replacement referee fuck up

BUMP
12-31-2012, 02:37 PM
All three are in the playoffs.

RGIII/RW both completed over 60% of their throws, Luck below 55%.

RGIII + 15 td/INT ratio
RW + 16 (and tied the rookie record for TD's)
AL. + 3

Both RGIII/RW had QB rankings of over a 100. Luck less than 75.

RGIII/RW were in the top 5 NFL QB's in the overall rankings, AL....26th.

Just the facts!

I know, I know...."Luck threw more"....big fucking deal. Hell, Tony Romo threw more than Peyton Manning.

Oh yeah, neither RGIII/RW had a Reggie Wayne to throw to.

One more thing, both RGIII/RW had over 450 yards rushing. AL no where in the park.

:lmao dodging the fact that RG3 and RW both have elite rushing attacks that their offense is based around

Creepn
12-31-2012, 02:48 PM
:lmao dodging the fact that RG3 and RW both have elite rushing attacks that their offense is based around

You're only providing the argument that they are so good taking the key in from the runningbacks that they are able to thrive. RG3 faked out Ware so many times it was laughable.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-31-2012, 02:55 PM
RG3 actually took a mediocre supporting cast to the playoffs and deserves a lot of praise for it. He's got a great future.

Russell Wilson has the best supporting cast of any QB in football and does not impress me at all. Seattle's defense gave up almost 2 less points than any other team in the NFL, and they were an elite rushing team before Wilson came along, unlike Washington and RG3. Wilson lost his team 3 games this year just with horrible QB play.

spurtech09
12-31-2012, 04:48 PM
Out all those guys...idk why but I can see luck doing something special in the play offs....the colts are not even that good and look at what he has done to help the colts

Avante
01-06-2013, 07:09 PM
Then there was only one left.

JMarkJohns
01-06-2013, 07:15 PM
Conveniently enough for you the one left remains with a top-3 defense, dominant running game, and coach who won a playoff game just two season's ago.

Avante
01-06-2013, 07:18 PM
Conveniently enough for you the one left remains with a top-3 defense, dominant running game, and coach who won a playoff game just two season's ago.

How long has Seattle had that?

johnsmith
01-06-2013, 07:23 PM
How long has Seattle had that?

Avante, can you explain to everyone how you think black women smell bad?

johnsmith
01-06-2013, 07:24 PM
Ya know, like you said in the club earlier?

johnsmith
01-06-2013, 07:24 PM
Tell coco and the rest of the black folk on this site how you think their mothers smell badly.

JMarkJohns
01-06-2013, 07:26 PM
So Wilson is now so godlike he can improve everything I said?

Seahawks won a playoff game with the zombie of Matt Hasselbeck with Beast Mode and Carroll vs. defending champion Saints. Let's just say they've had "it" longer than they've had Wilson.

Good rookie season, better team.

Avante
01-06-2013, 08:40 PM
So Wilson is now so godlike he can improve everything I said?

Seahawks won a playoff game with the zombie of Matt Hasselbeck with Beast Mode and Carroll vs. defending champion Saints. Let's just say they've had "it" longer than they've had Wilson.

Good rookie season, better team.

Rookie comes in, does as much as any rookie has done in a long long time. Is among the league leaders in stats, ties an NFL record for rookie TD's, wins a playoff game. What more has a rookie ever done?

He didn't throw a ton of INT's like Luck.
He didn't think he was a running back and get all banged up like RGIII.

He played smart, threw TD's, won games, didn't turn it over, moved on in the playoffs. What more is there?

JMarkJohns
01-06-2013, 08:43 PM
He played smart, within the system, taking what he could of what defenses gave him while his dominant defense and running game owned.

Game manager. Good one. But not much more.

You ignoring the significant impact IOC his defense and running game further prove how shitty your understanding of football.

Avante
01-06-2013, 08:48 PM
He played smart, within the system, taking what he could of what defenses gave him while his dominant defense and running game owned.

Game manager. Good one. But not much more.

You ignoring the significant impact IOC his defense and running game further prove how shitty your understanding of football.

My shitty understanding of football has me knowing the most important aspect of winning football games is protecting the ball and scoring. If ya knew the game you'd know that. Does the guy turn it over like Andrew Luck...well? What rookie ever threw more TD passes? That's what wins football games, throwing TD's and protecting the ball for a QB. You don't know that, why am I not surprised?

Pay attention....

What would the Colts be doing of they had a great running game and defense....well?

JMarkJohns
01-06-2013, 08:51 PM
How simplistic of you.

Wilson = quality game manger
Avante = shitty NFL simpleton

'Bout sums it up.

JMarkJohns
01-06-2013, 08:54 PM
My shitty understanding of football has me knowing the most important aspect of winning football games is protecting the ball and scoring. If ya knew the game you'd know that. Does the guy turn it over like Andrew Luck...well? What rookie ever threw more TD passes? That's what wins football games, throwing TD's and protecting the ball for a QB. You don't know that, why am I not surprised?

Pay attention....

What would the Colts be doing of they had a great running game and defense....well?

Logic says they'd win more than the 11 games they did win, which, by the way, are the same total of wins for rookie Luck as for rookie Wilson, despite not having a top-3 defense, top-10 rushing game, a coach, in spite of Wilson's "better" stats.

Avante
01-06-2013, 08:57 PM
How simplistic of you.

Wilson = quality game manger
Avante = shitty NFL simpleton

'Bout sums it up.

I had a feeling you don't know shit about the game, you don't have a clue do you? Way to go ignoring all my questions proving you wrong as usual.

Dude, the guy is just a rookie I'm not talking about him on a par with the great QB's, ok"? I'm comparing him to other rookie QB's over the yearts, go ahead do some home work and see how he stacks up. Don't have a clue how he stacks up do you?

Bone up on the game slick.

JMarkJohns
01-06-2013, 08:59 PM
Above ya, boned-up slick.

Avante
01-06-2013, 09:03 PM
Above ya, boned-up slick.

You can't talk about a guy who turns it over like Luck does vs a guy who throws more TD doesn't turn it over and wins playoff games. It's silly.

JMarkJohns
01-06-2013, 09:03 PM
I had a feeling you don't know shit about the game, you don't have a clue do you? Way to go ignoring all my questions proving you wrong as usual.

Dude, the guy is just a rookie I'm not talking about him on a par with the great QB's, ok"? I'm comparing him to other rookie QB's over the yearts, go ahead do some home work and see how he stacks up. Don't have a clue how he stacks up do you?

Bone up on the game slick.

It's also quite ironic that the king of post-n-run, who's failed to properly address questions and accusations more than any post I've ever seen, who, I'll argue still hasn't addressed that factuality of circumstance-dictated-stats, has accused me of ignoring his topic-dodging questions.

Avante
01-06-2013, 09:06 PM
It's also quite ironic that the king of post-n-run, who's failed to properly address questions and accusations more than any post I've ever seen, who, I'll argue still hasn't addressed that factuality of circumstance-dictated-stats, has accused me of ignoring his topic-dodging questions.

So according to you Andrew Luck is a far superior QB because he plays on an inferior team, right?

JMarkJohns
01-06-2013, 09:08 PM
You can't talk about a guy who turns it over like Luck does vs a guy who throws more TD doesn't turn it over and wins playoff games. It's silly.

Teams win playoff games. Just like the Seahawks did two years ago sans Wilson.

What does it say that for all your espoused stats, Wilson could only win the same amount of games with the aid of a bonehead replacement refs fuckup. Seems if wins are all that matter, 11 wins on recent playoff-winning team isn't nearly as impressive as 11 wins on a 2-win, coach-stricken team.

JMarkJohns
01-06-2013, 09:11 PM
So according to you Andrew Luck is a far superior QB because he plays on an inferior team, right?

11 wins on inferior team vs. 11 wins on superior team?
Responsibility vs. Byproductivity

Avante
01-06-2013, 09:11 PM
Teams win playoff games. Just like the Seahawks did two years ago sans Wilson.

What does it say that for all your espoused stats, Wilson could only win the same amount of games with the aid of a bonehead replacement refs fuckup. Seems if wins are all that matter, 11 wins on recent playoff-winning team isn't nearly as impressive as 11 wins on a 2-win, coach-stricken team.

So we just ignore the fact that RW had more TD's, less INT's, tied records, won a playoff game, had a better comp % a higher QB ranking because Luck played on the Colts, is that what you are saying?

What if RW wins a SB?

Avante
01-06-2013, 09:13 PM
11 wins on inferior team vs. 11 wins on superior team?
Responsibility vs. Byproductivity

So you think these three rookies are better than Drew Brees?

JMarkJohns
01-06-2013, 09:17 PM
Dilfer won a Super Bowl because of a dominant defense and rushing game. Wilson has more talent than Dilfer, but he's not the one responsible for the teams success. He's managing what's needed. Impressive. If he was asked to do what Luck was asked to do and what he had to work with, Wilson's stats suffer mightily.

You like to rephrase meaningless run-around questions to avoid addressing my posed arguments.

I've addressed yours, hence stats are byproducts of systems, circumstance, and situational play, all three of which Wilson had the ideals in.

JMarkJohns
01-06-2013, 09:21 PM
So you think these three rookies are better than Drew Brees?

Who's talking about Brees?

Diversion tactic recognized.

Bree's has the same level of offensive responsibility as Luck. Circumstances dictated that his team would suffer due to coaching issues, crappy defense. Funny how Bree's couldn't rally amidst these, but Luck could with lesser offensive talent surrounding him.

Bree's is clearly better, but why are you now comparing a rookie to a 12-year vet?

Diversion, clearly.

Avante
01-06-2013, 09:23 PM
Dilfer won a Super Bowl because of a dominant defense and rushing game. Wilson has more talent than Dilfer, but he's not the one responsible for the teams success. He's managing what's needed. Impressive. If he was asked to do what Luck was asked to do and what he had to work with, Wilson's stats suffer mightily.

You like to rephrase meaningless run-around questions to avoid addressing my posed arguments.

I've addressed yours, hence stats are byproducts of systems, circumstance, and situational play, all three of which Wilson had the ideals in.

I'll go slow....

What does Luck do in every game, yep...INT/fumble. He doesn't complete as many passes as RW does (%). He throws for less TD's despite throwing far more times. He's not the running threat that RW is. You honsetly don't understand any of that? What if RW wins again next week?

Stop acting like RW couldn't do what Luck did, we don't know that at all. Stop acting like RW didn't have a better comp %. How about dealing with the facts, ok? RW is moving on, he had the better stats, those are the ....facts!

DPG21920
01-06-2013, 09:24 PM
I'll go slow....

What does Luck do in every game, yep...INT/fumble. He doesn't complete as many passes as RW does (%). He throws for less TD's despite throwing far moe times. He's not the running threat that RW is. You honsetly don't understand any of that? What if RW wins again next week?

Stop acting like RW couldn't do what Luck did, we don't know that at all. Stop acting like RW didn't have a better comp %. How about dealing with the facts, ok? RW is moving one, he had the better stats, those are the ....facts!

You obviously don't believe this because you told me no way RW wins next week. I can quote that if you would like?

Avante
01-06-2013, 09:26 PM
Who's talking about Brees?

Diversion tactic recognized.

Bree's has the same level of offensive responsibility as Luck. Circumstances dictated that his team would suffer due to coaching issues, crappy defense. Funny how Bree's couldn't rally amidst these, but Luck could with lesser offensive talent surrounding him.

Bree's is clearly better, but why are you now comparing a rookie to a 12-year vet?

Diversion, clearly.

Didn't you try to make a case for wins meant everything? Well there sits Drew Brees who is on a totally different level than all but three of these playoff QB's not even in the playoffs, so tell me again about how wins...........

Avante
01-06-2013, 09:28 PM
You obviously don't believe this because you told me no way RW wins next week. I can quote that if you would like?

It had nothing to do with RW, and if RGIII hadn't been banged up they probably do lose the game. I didn't see that Seattle D showing up on the road.

JMarkJohns
01-06-2013, 09:29 PM
Stats, stats, stats...

Nice to have a shield to hide behind I guess when your statistically superior, circumstancually-ideal Wilson needed a refs fuckup to get to the same total of wins as the chuck in', bumbling Luck.

Seems maybe stats aren't everything?

But hey, continue to pretend Wilson is more important than a top3 defense and top8 rushing game in the teams success. There's no such confusion as to whom is responsible for the Colts 9 game improvement, 11 wins and improbable playoff birth.

DPG21920
01-06-2013, 09:30 PM
Who had more total yards between Luck and RW today?

Who faced a better defense?

Who had the better run game to support them?

Who had better plays from WR's?

Who had better protection?

You can point to a team that won when 1) They were so superior that they were the only road team actually favored to win & 2) Their opponents best player got injured at the very beginning of the game as some sort of proof, but until you answer directly the above questions, you aren't dealing with facts. Sorry.

JMarkJohns
01-06-2013, 09:32 PM
Didn't you try to make a case for wins meant everything? Well there sits Drew Brees who is on a totally different level than all but three of these playoff QB's not even in the playoffs, so tell me again about how wins...........

Where did I say wins are everything? I said if wins are all that matters, since you've brought up wins in relation to stats. I merely pointed out Luck won the same as Wilson with less to work with and with less productivity.

DPG21920
01-06-2013, 09:32 PM
It had nothing to do with RW, and if RGIII hadn't been banged up they probably do lose the game. I didn't see that Seattle D showing up on the road.

:lol It has everything to do with RW. You explicitly said "rookie QB's don't win on the road" - that is a direct reference to RW. Not only that, you admitted that Seattle has the superior defense and run game so that only leaves the QB's to compare unless your argument is ATL's special teams is so superior that it overcomes their team having a worse defense, run game and QB?

Avante
01-06-2013, 09:33 PM
Who had more total yards between Luck and RW today?

Who faced a better defense?

Who had the better run game to support them?

Who had better plays from WR's?

Who had better protection?

You can point to a team that won when 1) They were so superior that they were the only road team actually favored to win & 2) Their opponents best player got injured at the very beginning of the game as some sort of proof, but until you answer directly the above questions, you aren't dealing with facts. Sorry.

When a team is losing the entire game like the Colts what do they do? Yep...THROW! What does a team do with a lead. yep...RUN!!!!!!!!! Are you for real?

HI-FI
01-06-2013, 09:33 PM

"Hey you cheerleader sluts, shave your heads. I gotta exploit this thing for what its worth to distract from Manning's comeback and Luck's growing pains. Chuckstrong!"

DPG21920
01-06-2013, 09:34 PM
When a team is losing the entire game like the Colts what do they do? Yep...THROW! What does a team do with a lead. yep...RUN!!!!!!!!! Are you for real?

That doesn't make any sense considering SEA was down 14-0 and they ran.

Avante
01-06-2013, 09:36 PM
:lol It has everything to do with RW. You explicitly said "rookie QB's don't win on the road" - that is a direct reference to RW. Not only that, you admitted that Seattle has the superior defense and run game so that only leaves the QB's to compare unless your argument is ATL's special teams is so superior that it overcomes their team having a worse defense, run game and QB?

I'll slow it down for ya amigo...

If RGIII is healthy the score is 24 to 3, now what do the Seahawks do, what happens to Lynch? Is any QB coming back down 21 on the road, I doubt it. Rookie QB can win on the road if they ate playing a one legged QB.

DeadlyDynasty
01-06-2013, 09:38 PM
I'll slow it down for ya amigo...

If RGIII is healthy the score is 24 to 3

Oh, now we're making shit up I see...

DPG21920
That doesn't make any sense. Let's slow it down.

Who has a better defense, SEA or ATL?

Avante
That doesn't make any sense considering SEA was down 14-0 and they ran.

You honestly don't know shit do you?

When a team has all that time left, they don't have to panic.

Dude, this your first year of watching the NFL?

DPG21920
01-06-2013, 09:39 PM
:lol

DPG21920
01-06-2013, 09:39 PM
You honestly don't know shit do you?

When a team has all that time left, they don't have to panic.

Dude, this your first year of watching the NFL?

Colts were barely down at half time.

Avante
01-06-2013, 09:40 PM
That doesn't make any sense. Let's slow it down.

Who has a better defense, SEA or ATL?

We'd have to look at how they play in the role they are in this week. How do they play at home and road.

DPG21920
01-06-2013, 09:42 PM
Answer the question. Who's defense is better, use stats and rankings if you want

Avante
01-06-2013, 09:44 PM
It doesn't work that way not surprised you don't know that. Seattle was 8-0 at home 3-5 on the road. So we have to look at how they play on the road, getting it?

weebo
01-06-2013, 09:44 PM
All three rooks played like it this weekend but RW did a better job of fucking up the least. Luck was shaky, RG was turrible, and RW did enough to get his team the win.

dirk4mvp
01-06-2013, 09:47 PM
All three rooks played like it this weekend but RW did a better job of fucking up the least. Luck was shaky, RG was turrible, and RW did enough to get his team the win.

Luck wasn't shaky.

Avante
01-06-2013, 09:47 PM

RW isn't the turnover machine that Luck is, he's doesn't think he's a running back like RGIII does. He makes it work, while Luck is turning it over and RGIII is wallowing around on the ground.

RW moves on, Luck tries to clear up his INT problem and RGIII gets fitted for crutches.

DPG21920
01-06-2013, 09:49 PM
Out of all the rookies playing which team was the favorite?

JMarkJohns
01-06-2013, 09:50 PM
Weebo, he also had the least responsibility of the three.

Did the Colts or Redskins defense knock the opposing QB out of the game? Have a rusher go for 131 and a TD?

Avante
01-06-2013, 09:51 PM
Out of all the rookies playing which team was the favorite?

Out of the rookies playing who had the most INT's, lowest QB rating, lowest comp %?

DPG21920
01-06-2013, 09:53 PM
Answer my question first, then I will answer yours.

weebo
01-06-2013, 09:55 PM
Weebo, he also had the least responsibility of the three.

Did the Colts or Redskins defense knock the opposing QB out of the game? Have a rusher go for 131 and a TD?

That doesn't diminish the way he played this weekend. You play the role the team needs. He did that better than Luck and RGIII. He deserves props for getting his team to round two, something the other two QB's failed to do.

DPG21920
01-06-2013, 10:00 PM
That doesn't diminish the way he played this weekend. You play the role the team needs. He did that better than Luck and RGIII. He deserves props for getting his team to round two, something the other two QB's failed to do.

The difference is, RW's team was expected to move on, not LUCK or RG3. If they moved on it was an upset, Seattle would have been a disappointment if they didn't move on because they had the superior team.

Avante
01-06-2013, 10:01 PM
Answer my question first, then I will answer yours.

Why ask questions you know the answer to?

DPG21920
01-06-2013, 10:02 PM
Because I want to see your answers.

Avante
The difference is, RW's team was expected to move on, not LUCK or RG3. If they moved on it was an upset, Seattle would have been a disappointment if they didn't move on because they had the superior team.

Would Seattle have been favored on the road vs Baltimore....nope!

DeadlyDynasty
and his point was that RW's role carries significantly less responsibility than Luck's. RW was not good at all today, but he had 130 yards from his running back, great leaping catches from his WR's, and a harassing defense. Not every QB has that luxury, as we saw today.

Avante
01-06-2013, 10:04 PM
The bottom like is all that intereats me not silly games.

RW had the stats, he is a winner, he is moving on.

Avante
01-06-2013, 10:05 PM
and his point was that RW's role carries significantly less responsibility than Luck's. RW was not good at all today, but he had 130 yards from his running back, great leaping catches from his WR's, and a harassing defense. Not every QB has that luxury, as we saw today.

Why ignore the season he had?

Give me a QB and let's compare what RW did vs what they did. Any QB.

DeadlyDynasty
01-06-2013, 10:06 PM
Why ignore the season he had?

Why ignore his team's defensive and rushing rankings?

DPG21920
01-06-2013, 10:08 PM
Would Seattle have been favored on the road vs Baltimore....nope!

That just proves our point. RW had the easiest match up.

weebo
01-06-2013, 10:10 PM

And because his team was expected to move on you want to dismiss his play?? Maybe the criticism should go to Pagano and Shanahan for failing to put their rookie QB's in better position to succeed because its obvious by their play this weekend that the expectation for these rooks was bigger than they could handle.

RW made enough positive plays to get his team the W and played with a lot more poise...and this coming from someone who's been on the Luck bandwagon all year.

Avante
01-06-2013, 10:12 PM
Why ignore his team's defensive and rushing rankings?

So what did the Lions do with Barry Sanders? How about the Vikes with Peterson? How many SB did Walter Payton win?

Do you think at all before posting?

You have any idea how many seasons the best D didn't play in the SB?

Avante
01-06-2013, 10:14 PM
That just proves our point. RW had the easiest match up.

So we simply ignore what he accomplished in reg season? Forget the fact his rookie season was better than a ton of those QB's in the HOF....right?

DeadlyDynasty
01-06-2013, 10:16 PM
So what did the Lions do with Barry Sanders? How about the Vikes with Peterson? How many SB did Walter Payton win?

Do you think at all before posting?

You have any idea how many seasons the best D didn't play in the SB?
Let's hear you say it. What was Seattle's rushing rank and where did the defense rank in points-allowed? This isn't an admission of you being wrong. I just want to hear you say it.

DPG21920
01-06-2013, 10:17 PM
And because his team was expected to move on you want to dismiss his play?? Maybe the criticism should go to Pagano and Shanahan for failing to put their rookie QB's in better position to succeed because its obvious by their play this weekend that the expectation for these rooks was bigger than they could handle.

RW made enough positive plays to get his team the W and played with a lot more poise...and this coming from someone who's been on the Luck bandwagon all year.

Stop it. He did a good job of not losing his team the game. He dinked and dumped when he had to and avoided the game changing mistakes. That's all.

weebo
01-06-2013, 10:19 PM

QB's aren't great by themselves. It's a team game. It's like saying PManning doesn't deserve the MVP this year because he has a great defense. Why do you want to discredit RW's performance because he did what his team needed and did it well? His team didn't need him to go 30-40 with 450 yds and 4 TDs. He was asked to manage and make plays when need be and he did it better than Luck and RGIII THIS WEEKEND.

JMarkJohns
01-06-2013, 10:20 PM

Adding the proper perspective that a QB who's system selects the safest plays at the most opportune times isn't diminishing, it's adding context that justifies the argument that its easier to put up stats when you're in an ideal system with strong balance, great defense and not asked to throw the ball 70% of the game in situations that dictate throwing, where defenses tee-off on you, or as an injured QB not even cleared by the teams doctor.

You don't even have to look hard in this thread to see that Avante and your opinion are basically saying what I've been saying; that Wilson is a quality game manager capable of some nice plays within his lesser offensive role as defenses key in to stop Lynch, and who gets to benefit from significantly shorter fields from his dominant defense. He simply doesn't carry the burden of responsibility that Luck and Griffin do within their systems, specifically Luck since everyone knows he's throwing 7-8/10 plays due to a shitty running game.

Malik Hairston
01-06-2013, 10:21 PM
:lol Alex Smith > Aaron Rodgers last year..he played his role better in the playoffs, tbh..

Avante
01-06-2013, 10:21 PM
Let's hear you say it. What was Seattle's rushing rank and where did the defense rank in points-allowed? This isn't an admission of you being wrong. I just want to hear you say it.

We have to look at how they play on the road and I don't have those stats. We do know their road record was 3-5.

Always look at home/road trust me they are two different things. As we all know the Seahawks are amazing at home, not all that on the road, just ask the Niners. Who beat them at home got beat on the road.

weebo
01-06-2013, 10:22 PM
Stop it. He did a good job of not losing his team the game. He dinked and dumped when he had to and avoided the game changing mistakes. That's all.

Well, what did you want him to do?? Start throwing the ball all over the field??? There was no reason for him to do that. QB's are measured by wins and loses not by who has more or less responsibility. They're QB's...the most important position on the field.

DPG21920
01-06-2013, 10:22 PM
Guys, I don't know about all of you but I'm beginning to think this guy Avante doesn't really know football. Same with Weebo-wobble.

JMarkJohns
01-06-2013, 10:23 PM
:lol Alex Smith > Aaron Rodgers last year..he played his role better in the playoffs, tbh..

Quality.

DPG21920
01-06-2013, 10:24 PM
Well, what did you want him to do?? Start throwing the ball all over the field??? There was no reason for him to do that. QB's are measured by wins and loses not by who has more or less responsibility. They're QB's...the most important position on the field.

No, I wanted him to make reads, hit wide open WR's for sure TD's instead of taking off to run which forced his team to punt. His team won, that doesn't mean he played overly well. Luck did better because he put up more total yards against a much better defense without the benefit of having to respect the run or without having any protection.

Avante
01-06-2013, 10:24 PM
Adding the proper perspective that a QB who's system selects the safest plays at the most opportune times isn't diminishing, it's adding context that justifies the argument that its easier to put up stats when you're in an ideal system with strong balance, great defense and not asked to throw the ball 7/10 plays a game in situations that dictate throwing, where defenses tee-off on you, or as an injured QB not even cleared by the teams doctor.

You don't even have to look hard in this thread to see that Avante and your opinion are basically saying what I've been saying; that Wilson is a quality game manager capable of some nice plays within his lesser offensive role as defenses key in to stop Lynch, and who gets to benefit from significantly shorter fields from his dominant defense. He simply doesn't carry the burden of responsibility that Luck and Griffin do within their systems, specifically Luck since everyone knows he's throwing 7-8/10 plays due to a shitty running game.

Dude, does any of that really matter? Who is moving on? Who doesn't go out and get hurt? Who isn't a turnover machine?

RW is smart, he protects the ball he wins games he is moving on all that other shit means.....o.

DeadlyDynasty
01-06-2013, 10:25 PM
QB's aren't great by themselves. It's a team game. It's like saying PManning doesn't deserve the MVP this year because he has a great defense. Why do you want to discredit RW's performance because he did what his team needed and did it well? His team didn't need him to go 30-40 with 450 yds and 4 TDs. He was asked to manage and make plays when need be and he did it better than Luck and RGIII THIS WEEKEND. Your rationale is "they won, so he must've played the role well!" A number of years ago I remember the Texans were outgained by 400 yds against the Steelers, but won 24-6 despite 33 passing yds from David Carr. Houston had 47 total yards in the game. I take it "he played his role well," amirite?

DPG21920
01-06-2013, 10:26 PM
Avante and Weebo - is Vince Young a good QB? Look at his w/l record and doing what his team needs him to do.

JMarkJohns
It means a good bit more in the long run than a playoff win, per the Sanchez comparison elsewhere.

Avante
Your rationale is "they won, so he must've played the role well!" A number of years ago I remember the Texans were outgained by 400 yds against the Steelers, but won 24-6 despite 33 passing yds from David Carr. I take it "he played his role well," amirite?

Stop ignoring the fact that RW had a great season. Give me the name of a QB who did more in his rookie season. Love to see it!

Avante
01-06-2013, 10:27 PM
It means a good bit more in the long run than a playoff win, per the Sanchez comparison elsewhere.

What QB had a better rookie season?

DPG21920
01-06-2013, 10:28 PM
Luck.

DeadlyDynasty
Did Matt Schaub play his role well against the Bengals?:lol

Avante
Avante and Weebo - is Vince Young a good QB? Look at his w/l record and doing what his team needs him to do.

Vince Young sucks.

weebo
01-06-2013, 10:29 PM
Adding the proper perspective that a QB who's system selects the safest plays at the most opportune times isn't diminishing, it's adding context that justifies the argument that its easier to put up stats when you're in an ideal system with strong balance, great defense and not asked to throw the ball 7/10 plays a game in situations that dictate throwing, where defenses tee-off on you, or as an injured QB not even cleared by the teams doctor.

No he doesn't carry that burden because his team doesn't need him to be Tom Brady. That shouldn't discredit his performance. Also, for being an after thought for most of the year it was RW that got his team to the second round.

I've been following Luck all year long and RGIII for a big part of the sea on and knew very little of RW. I must say he may not be in the same league as those two in pure talent but this kid is a gamer. Who knows what kind of pro he'll be from here on out but today he can say he's the only rookie QB still in the PO's.

Avante
Luck.

No he didn't!

What are you looking at?

JMarkJohns
Opportunistic game manager, is it, is all...

Good player, better system, per the zombie Matt Hasselbeck beating the defending champ Saints in the playoffs allowing his dominant running game a defense do the heavy lifting.

DeadlyDynasty
Stop ignoring the fact that RW had a great season. Give me the name of a QB who did more in his rookie season. Love to see it!
Answers my questions and I shall answers yours. If not, go away.

DPG21920
01-06-2013, 10:30 PM
Vince Young sucks.

30-17 as a starter name the QB's with better Win% in the NFL today!

DPG21920
01-06-2013, 10:31 PM
No he doesn't carry that burden because his team doesn't need him to be Tom Brady. That shouldn't discredit his performance. Also, for being an after thought for most of the year it was RW that got his team to the second round.

I've been following Luck all year long and RGIII for a big part of the sea on and knew very little of RW. I must say he may not be in the same league as those two in pure talent but this kid is a gamer. Who knows what kind of pro he'll be from here on out but today he can say he's the only rookie QB still in the PO's.

Are you that dense? He should be. The only way he wouldn't be the only rookie QB in the playoffs is if he screwed it up. RG and Luck would have had to win the game for their teams (and RG3 got hurt :lol). Huge difference.

weebo
01-06-2013, 10:32 PM
Guys, I don't know about all of you but I'm beginning to think this guy Avante doesn't really know football. Same with Weebo-wobble.

Please explain. Thanks.

Avante
01-06-2013, 10:32 PM

Good player, better system, per the zombie Matt Hasselbeck beating the defending champ Saints in the playoffs allowing his dominant running game a defense do the heavy lifting.

Give me the name of a rookie QB Who accomplished more in that rookie season than RW?

DPG21920
01-06-2013, 10:33 PM
Please explain. Thanks.

Just did in every question you were asked. You're welcome.

Avante
01-06-2013, 10:33 PM
30-17 as a starter name the QB's with better Win% in the NFL today!

I'm talking abour....rookie....QB's

DPG21920
01-06-2013, 10:35 PM
You said VY sucks. I said he's 30-17. Did he not play his role?

Avante
01-06-2013, 10:36 PM

Oh hell no I can just list every QB who ever played in the NFL. I ask you questions you could never answer GOOGLE all ya want.

The thing is you don't know shit and it's very obvious.

tlongII
01-06-2013, 10:37 PM

Hasselbeck beat the Saints in Seattle. The Seahawks beat everybody there. He never won a road playoff game.

DPG21920
Anyone can list, doesn't mean you know the game.

JMarkJohns

Sanchez was once the only rookie QB left in the playoffs. He just got benched for a third stringer.

And, yes, decreased responsibility holds a large bearing over how a player is typically received. The Colts never protected Luck once, never used kid gloves. They threw him the play book, and called 60 drop backs a game. Wilson never came close to that, cherry picked stats amongst defensive and rushing dominance, and still needed a refs fuckup call to equal the 11 wins a coachless Luck put up with far less overall talent.

Wilson is good, but opportunistic because he has the luxury to not need to heave the ball 50 times a game, or carry an offense via his legs. He had the most ideal rookie QB situation I've maybe ever seen. Credit to him for learning from his terrible play early and improving, but he had everything to succeed and did so.

Avante
You said VY sucks. I said he's 30-17. Did he not play his role?

Where did I saw RW was playing a role?

HI-FI
01-06-2013, 10:39 PM

what's funny is all the complaints I see on RW's success are the things I've said about Brady in the beginning, having a smaller burden compared to Peyton, managing games and letting the defense carry the load. in the end, Brady took advantage of his situation and it's possible RW does as well. I don't think he'll ever be as successful as Brady but I've watched enough of Seahshits games this year to think he's a gamer as well.

weebo
Are you that dense? He should be. The only way he wouldn't be the only rookie QB in the playoffs is if he screwed it up. RG and Luck would have had to win the game for their teams (and RG3 got hurt :lol). Huge difference.

Then what do you want him to do to be in the same class as Luck and RGIII in your eyes...throw for 400 yds. and 5 TD's? Rush for 150 yds? You're a fucking moron. He doesn't do that because his team doesn't need that from him. Could he put up big numbers? I don't know because he hasn't been asked to do that but since you're a faggot know it all please enlighten the board with your knowledge.

JMarkJohns
Hasselbeck beat the Saints in Seattle. The Seahawks beat everybody there. He never won a road playoff game.

Yes. But he didn't play an injured rookie, and had a good defense and great running game that carried him, similar to what Wilson accomplished in the system, but with a better defense, better receivers.

Avante
01-06-2013, 10:40 PM
Anyone can list, doesn't mean you know the game.

Dude, I played 20 years organized football.

Run the ball, stop the run, put pressure on the QB while protecting you're, win the turnover battle=Winner!!!!!!!

Wow, really complex.

DPG21920
01-06-2013, 10:42 PM
Then what do you want him to do to be in the same class as Luck and RGIII in your eyes...throw for 400 yds. and 5 TD's? Rush for 150 yds? You're a fucking moron. He doesn't do that because his team doesn't need that from him. Could he put up big numbers? I don't know because he hasn't been asked to do that but since you're a faggot know it all please enlighten the board with your knowledge.

Weebo, why are you getting so angry? I simply said you don't know the sport of football (which simply implies you aren't a typical male in modern society) - is it really that serious?

Avante
01-06-2013, 10:43 PM
Weebo, why are you getting so angry? I simply said you don't know the sport of football (which simply implies you aren't a typical male in modern society) - is it really that serious?

That's funny coming from you.

Pay attention dummy...

Who was smart enought to realize he can't be banging into NFL defenders, well it wasn't RW.

Who threw as many TD 's as any rookie QB in history?

Who threw a ton of INT's in his rookie season, yep...Anfrew Luck

Both RGIII/RW were ranked in the top 10 where was Luck, oh yeah....26.

Pull your head out of your ass amigo.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-06-2013, 10:44 PM
Weebo, why are you getting so angry?

Tbh he's really defensive, almost like a caged animal. The other day I asked him if he was still bullying niggas in the paints and he got angry with me for it :lol

DPG21920
01-06-2013, 10:45 PM
That's funny coming from you.

Oh, ya?!!! What's that supposed to mean hot shot????!! Freaking wise-guy punk kid you are if you ask me!

weebo
01-06-2013, 10:45 PM

Not angry at all kid. Just stating the obvious. You're a fucking moron. :lmao

weebo
01-06-2013, 10:46 PM
Tbh he's really defensive, almost like a caged animal. The other day I asked him if he was still bullying niggas in the paints and he got angry with me for it :lol

Who are you again?

DPG21920
01-06-2013, 10:47 PM

That is weird. It's really not a big deal to have inferior knowledge of football to most normal functioning males in the USA. It just means you can't really get invited to parties or bring anything to the table - don't see the issue here?

DPG21920
01-06-2013, 10:47 PM

Please explain. Thanks.

weebo
01-06-2013, 10:49 PM
Please explain. Thanks.

DPG21920
01-06-2013, 10:49 PM

You talk like this when happy? Man, Weebo, I would hate to see you when you are angry dude. Lack of football knowledge and ill-tempered? Does not sound like my cup of tea my man.

DPG21920
01-06-2013, 10:50 PM

That doesn't make any sense.

Avante
01-06-2013, 10:50 PM
DP

It's mean you don't know shit about the NFL. You don't play this lameass bullshit you're playing. RW had one of the greatest seasons a rookie QB ever had, while RGIII limps around and Luck tries to fix his INT problem.

weebo
01-06-2013, 10:51 PM
That doesn't make any sense.

Uh-huh.

Avante
01-06-2013, 10:53 PM
That is weird. It's really not a big deal to have inferior knowledge of football to most normal functioning males in the USA. It just means you can't really get invited to parties or bring anything to the table - don't see the issue here?

Want me to totally take you to school as far as talking NFL stuff at a party? It would get ugly, trust me.

DPG21920
01-06-2013, 10:53 PM
Weebo, relax, I don't want to be on your bad side. Any American male that doesn't know football has been spending their time on something else. With your temper, I don't want to find out what that is. Truce friend.

DPG21920
01-06-2013, 10:54 PM
Want me to totally take you to school as far as talking NFL stuff at a party? It would get ugly, tuust me.

I don't think you can. Unless your middle name is Google.

Avante
01-06-2013, 10:56 PM
I don't think you can. Unless your middle name is Google.

You do know I'm an NFL historian....right?

DPG21920
01-06-2013, 10:58 PM
No I don't. Even if you were, that explains a lot of why you don't know the game today. You are the NFL version of Old Yeller.

I told 'Pa to let me handle you.

Avante
01-06-2013, 11:01 PM
No I don't. Even if you were, that explains a lot of why you don't know the game today. You are the NFL version of Old Yeller.

The game today......hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are cracking me up.

Win the turnover battle, pressure the QB, run the ball so your QB is in 3rd and short. Lay down the D, solid on special teams.

That will never change, that is how you win football games.

Todays NFL...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you are a trip..hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DPG21920
01-06-2013, 11:05 PM
I'm glad you have taken this so well! Old Yeller wasn't laughing quite as much!

DeadlyDynasty
01-06-2013, 11:17 PM

Avante
01-06-2013, 11:22 PM
I'm glad you have taken this so well! Old Yeller wasn't laughing quite as much!

What can someone as limited as you obviously are tell me about the NFL , love to see it.

DPG21920
01-06-2013, 11:23 PM
That RW is not as good as RG3 or Luck.

Avante
01-06-2013, 11:23 PM

He's more funny than anything else.

DPG21920
01-06-2013, 11:24 PM
Well Avante thinks I'm funny! Hot damn, that makes me feel top o' the world I tell ya's!

Avante
01-06-2013, 11:24 PM
That RW is not as good as RG3 or Luck.

That's not what the stats say or the records.

DPG21920
01-06-2013, 11:25 PM
Sorry, it's true. Look it up.

Avante
01-06-2013, 11:26 PM
Well Avante thinks I'm funny! Hot damn, that makes me feel top o' the world I tell ya's!

Let me guess, you saw your first NFL game...2000?

Avante
01-06-2013, 11:27 PM
Sorry, it's true. Look it up.

I already did, Luck was ranked 26th. Wilson in the top 10. Can make a real case for RGIII but he did get beat by playing stupid.

DPG21920
01-06-2013, 11:30 PM
Let me guess, you saw your first NFL game...2000?

Nope, 2008. Didn't become a football fan until I was 11.

Avante
01-06-2013, 11:32 PM
Nope, 2008. Didn't become a football fan until I was 11.

I had a feeling ya were some kid.

DPG21920
01-06-2013, 11:34 PM
If your NFL knowledge is anything like your sarcasm detector you don't know squat, bub!

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-06-2013, 11:38 PM
DPG woke up today, turned his swag on, and if he went anymore HAM he'd have turned into a pig.

Avante
01-06-2013, 11:38 PM
If your NFL knowledge is anything like your sarcasm detector you don't know squat, bub!

Dude, do I really need to delve into alll those dudes/teams you know nothing at all about?

Avante
01-07-2013, 03:00 AM
After listening to all three of these guys talk, Luck appears goofy compared to RW and RGIII.

What's really funny is how all of a sudden Andrew Luck needs a running game, hahahaha!!!!!!!!! What happened to...a running game. are you kidding they don't need no stinkin' running game....? Apparently they do...huh?

gaKNOW!blee
01-07-2013, 08:14 AM
Lol there's a snapshot going around of the skins playing an 8 man box, cover 0 last night.

There is no way in hell Luck would ever face that.

Avante
01-07-2013, 02:48 PM
Lol there's a snapshot going around of the skins playing an 8 man box, cover 0 last night.

There is no way in hell Luck would ever face that.

Andrew Luck ended up ranked 26th in the league, Russell Wilson number 4. Luck had a ton of turnovers, Wilson had a ton of TD's (for a rookie). Luck is done, Wilson could win another playoff game. All that other stuff really is meaningless, ya see nobody cares.

Larry Czonka is in the Hall of Fame despite the fact he didn't even avg 4 yards a carry. But everyone knows he was a inside runner, so what's that tell us?

Avante
01-08-2013, 12:23 AM
Are you saying Wilson is better than Manning, Rodgers or Brady?

Can you read slick? Am I not talking about...ROOKIE SEASONS? Go ahead check out those you mentioned and compare their...ROOKIE SEASON....to what we saw from RW.

Keep in mind dummy....ROOKIE SEASON....ok?

Avante
01-08-2013, 12:26 AM
Just like you played football for 20 years. Next you will be saying you are part owner of a nfl team and was a ref for 30 years. If you were a NFL historian you would not be comparing Wilson to QB's of yesterday, you would know that it is a totally different game today. It is much easier to play QB now a days because of all the rule changes and anyone that says they can list every QB that has played is a moron.

Well lets see amigo...

4 years high school ball
4 years naval base ball
12 years city league ball

Yep...20 years of organized football.

If ya had half a brain idiot you'd know that everything is relative. How many of those greats stacked up with the rest league like RW did in their rookie season? Well?

Won't even count all that street ball and grade school ball starting at around 8 years old. Played my last game in pads at 48, an alumni game.

Avante
01-08-2013, 12:28 AM
Again comparing players of yesterday to players of today shows how stupid you are.

Who compared Larry Czonka to anyone ya dumb fuck? You really didn't get why I mentioned him, you can't be that fucking stupid.

Where do these morons come from?

Avante
01-14-2013, 02:15 PM
So much for that debate.

johnsmith
10-01-2013, 04:53 PM

Avante
10-18-2013, 01:57 AM
Who has won a playoff game...Russell Wilson
Who has won the most games....Russell Wilson
Who has thrown the most td passes....Russell Wilson
Who has the highest QB ranking for a career....Russell Wilson
Who has won the most games in 2013...Russell Wilson

Safe to say RGIII really doesn't even belong in the conversation anymore.

benefactor
10-18-2013, 05:50 AM
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/gospelrapper/Screenshot_2013-10-08-12-00-32-1_zps44d574b3.png
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/gospelrapper/Screenshot_2013-10-08-12-00-32-1_zps44d574b3.png

http://i.imgflip.com/42yan.jpg

Avante
10-18-2013, 05:53 AM
Poor little guy.

benefactor
10-18-2013, 05:55 AM
Poor little guy.

Avante
10-18-2013, 05:57 AM
Don't be posting any threads asshole.

benefactor
10-18-2013, 06:11 AM
Don't be posting any threads asshole.

Avante
10-18-2013, 06:26 AM
Little kids in hiding, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~

benefactor
10-18-2013, 07:24 AM
Little kids in hiding, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~

Bill_Brasky
10-18-2013, 09:08 AM
avantes a faggot

Avante
10-18-2013, 02:11 PM
I get this feeling the RGIII saga is going to have a sad ending. He is not a stand in the pocket passer, I do see Cousins ending up the Redskins QB sooner or later.

Luck is a nerd and boring/goofy.

Wilson the only cool one of the three.

KoolAid Mans Brother
10-20-2013, 09:59 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

johnsmith
12-27-2013, 10:38 AM
Just thought I'd remind everyone where avante's head is likely at.

MeloHype
02-04-2014, 09:49 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ezUt2s7.jpg

johnsmith
12-03-2016, 12:06 AM
Obsession, by avante

johnsmith
04-04-2019, 01:13 AM
Bump