PDA

View Full Version : AT&T parking / stubhub/ nba ticket exchange question

snickles
12-15-2012, 02:05 PM
hey all,

I have a quick question i'm hoping someone here can answer.

I've never bought tickets for a spurs game before. I've always gotten them as gifts or from work or through a contest or something. I'm looking to get some tickets online (i dont live in SA), and I'm looking at stubhub and the nba.com ticket exchange. but i want to make sure i get a parking permit as well. i don't see any mention of parking on stubhub. it looks like you can buy parking permits on the nba site. is there a better way to make sure i can get a parking permit? can you pay at the stadium when you park? i've looked online, and can't find any solid answers.

thanks in advance!

benefactor
12-15-2012, 02:07 PM
Buy at Stubhub and just pay cash to park at the stadium. It's not that expensive.

Josh810
12-15-2012, 02:13 PM
Parking is $8 if you park in the outer lots where you walk a bit further. Closer parking is about $15 I believe? Not sure.

benefactor
12-15-2012, 02:17 PM
Sounds right. The walk isn't that bad. If you are a fat shit you might want to pay more for closer.

DesignatedT
12-15-2012, 02:19 PM
There's a pay lot just across the street from lot 1/2 where you can park for $10.00. It's right on the corner of Houston St/Coca Cola St. I would just park there. Walk is not far at all and easy to get out after the game. For tickets I would just use stubhub or craigslist.

TDMVPDPOY
12-15-2012, 02:24 PM
is it 10 per hour or for whole game ur there?

cause that seems cheap either way for private parking

DesignatedT
12-15-2012, 02:27 PM
10 for whole game.

You could always go park at Crossroads or whatever and take the park and ride as well. $5.00 for round trip and they'll bus you there and back.

jeebus
12-15-2012, 02:31 PM
Sounds right. The walk isn't that bad. If you are a fat shit you might want to pay more for closer.
False. If you are a fat shit, you want to walk further. That way you can pig out on the insanely overpriced food then burn off said food while wobbling back to your vehicle.

crc21209
12-15-2012, 02:34 PM
There's a pay lot just across the street from lot 1/2 where you can park for $10.00. It's right on the corner of Houston St/Coca Cola St. I would just park there. Walk is not far at all and easy to get out after the game. For tickets I would just use stubhub or craigslist.

Yeah I always park there...:tu :lol

Josh810
12-15-2012, 02:35 PM
10 for whole game.

You could always go park at Crossroads or whatever and take the park and ride as well. $5.00 for round trip and they'll bus you there and back.Yeah, I've done this quite a few times, this way is nice too cause you don't have to wait forever to get out of the parking lot.

benefactor
12-15-2012, 02:42 PM
False. If you are a fat shit, you want to walk further. That way you can pig out on the insanely overpriced food then burn off said food while wobbling back to your vehicle.
Good point. :lol

snickles
12-15-2012, 05:35 PM
thanks for the input guys! im not a fat shit...just a bit tubby, so the walk across any of the lots or across from the lots won't be a problem.

we're looking at going to the mavericks game next sunday. does the parking across from lot 1/2 fill up quick? and do you pay at the entrance if you want to park in one of the lots?

thanks again!

DesignatedT
12-15-2012, 05:43 PM
thanks for the input guys! im not a fat shit...just a bit tubby, so the walk across any of the lots or across from the lots won't be a problem.

we're looking at going to the mavericks game next sunday. does the parking across from lot 1/2 fill up quick? and do you pay at the entrance if you want to park in one of the lots?

thanks again!

The lot wont fill up. Plenty of room. Yes, there will be somebody out there collecting money when you pull into the lot.

Mel_13
12-15-2012, 07:27 PM
Arena parking map and prices:

http://www.attcenter.com/plan-your-visit/parking-maps

If anyone in your group has DV plates, take that car. Parking for those cars is free.

Tuddy
12-15-2012, 07:34 PM
Is there a site where season ticket holders auction off their tickets when they can't make it? Thought I'd ask before I came from the other side of the world

Mel_13
12-16-2012, 07:52 AM
Is there a site where season ticket holders auction off their tickets when they can't make it? Thought I'd ask before I came from the other side of the world

This is the official site for resale of season tickets:

http://www.ticketsnow.com/nba/nba_splash.html

There is no team endorsed auction site for such sales.

Tuddy
12-16-2012, 05:44 PM
This is the official site for resale of season tickets:

http://www.ticketsnow.com/nba/nba_splash.html

There is no team endorsed auction site for such sales.

thanks a lot