PDA

View Full Version : So I just got rejected via-email

spursmartyr
12-15-2012, 04:43 PM
from Stanford University.

"We are deeply sorry that you were not accepted in spite of your outstanding academic credentials and extracurriculars, yada yada, we wish you good luck in the future regardless of whether or not you decide to go to college etc"

I replied, "fuk yo school clown"

AussieFanKurt
12-15-2012, 04:58 PM
good response mate

Wild Cobra
12-15-2012, 05:20 PM
I replied, "fuk yo school clown"
If anything you wrote to them used improper English like that, the rejection is understandable.

Reck
12-15-2012, 05:21 PM
They probably felt very vindicated by their choice to reject you after that reply back.

leemajors
12-15-2012, 05:30 PM
it was probably a do not reply address tbh

CubanMustGo
12-15-2012, 05:49 PM
Your posts here give no evidence you are Stanford material. I'm not even sure you're UTSA material.

baseline bum
12-15-2012, 05:50 PM
Go to Berkeley instead; it's supposed to be more challenging with less grade inflation.

GoodOdor
12-15-2012, 06:55 PM
Go to Berkeley instead; it's supposed to be more challenging with less grade inflation.

90% are pickle-breath though.

baseline bum
12-15-2012, 07:09 PM
90% are pickle-breath though.

I guess dude could go to honkey college and end up in Occupy Wall Street.

spursmartyr
12-15-2012, 07:59 PM
Your posts here give no evidence you are Stanford material. I'm not even sure you're UTSA material.

UTSA sucks ass. Besides, I'm single coming out of high school (that's the way it should be) and I'm looking for a long-term signficant other as well as education when going to college. I'm a white guy, so UTSA would be a lousy choice for me in that sense too.

spursmartyr
12-15-2012, 08:00 PM
I guess dude could go to honkey college and end up in Occupy Wall Street.

No fuckin' way. I'd rather be dead than red!

symple19
12-15-2012, 09:26 PM
Cali state schools are always available for people such as yourself :lol

Latarian Milton
12-15-2012, 09:27 PM
if you had yellow skin n a small dick then it would've been pretty easy to get admitted tbh

spursmartyr
12-15-2012, 10:55 PM
if you had yellow skin n a small dick then it would've been pretty easy to get admitted tbh
haha.

lebomb
12-17-2012, 10:37 AM

Yeah, but sadly he is white with and even smaller dick that resembles a clit on a vag........ so rejection it is. :depressed

Leetonidas
12-17-2012, 10:40 AM
i don't mind utsa, there are a lot of hot sluts walking around in the smallest shorts you could find. lots of annoying black people though, which is odd since its college, but then again its utsa. i thought most of them would be at st. phillips

tlongII
12-17-2012, 10:54 AM
No shame in getting rejected by Stanford. My sister was a 4.0 in high school and she couldn't get in. I didn't even try. :lol I knew it would have to be the in-state university for me.

jag
12-17-2012, 11:00 AM
i don't mind utsa, there are a lot of hot sluts walking around in the smallest shorts you could find. lots of annoying black people though, which is odd since its college, but then again its utsa. i thought most of them would be at st. phillips

That's how those people act when they get to college. They get permanent stank face and start talking down to everyone. They think it's a big deal that they are actually in college. They don't realize that it's a normal part of life for a 19 year old to be in college.

lebomb
12-17-2012, 11:05 AM
That's how those people act when they get to college. They get permanent stank face and start talking down to everyone. They think it's a big deal that they are actually in college. They don't realize that it's a normal part of life for a 19 year old to be in college.

Says the boy with Cam Newton as his avatar :rolleyes

jag
12-17-2012, 11:07 AM
Says the boy with Cam Newton as his avatar :rolleyes

Cam Newton is the greatest QB to ever steal a laptop while in college. Tell me I'm wrong.

Trill Clinton
12-17-2012, 12:01 PM

lol@ this bitchmade post.

how are the black students annoying you?

the fuck do you think you are?

Leetonidas
12-17-2012, 12:22 PM
lol@ this bitchmade post.

how are the black students annoying you?

the fuck do you think you are?

sup spear chucker. failed to make any child support payments lately?

Leetonidas
12-17-2012, 12:24 PM
btw they are extremely loud and immature in a college setting. its a fucking university, not the outside of a 7-11. but i dont suppose your retarded ass knows anything about etiquette

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-17-2012, 12:26 PM
lots of annoying black people though, which is odd since its college

It's not odd, most colleges have athletes.

Trill Clinton
12-17-2012, 12:31 PM

btw they are extremely loud and immature in a college setting. its a fucking university, not the outside of a 7-11. but i dont suppose your retarded ass knows anything about etiquette

well most college kids are annoying.

you must be a geek who doesn't socialize if you haven't noticed that.

enjoy college and stop letting the actions of a few impact you.

you expecting etiquette in college?:lol

sad thing is, you take them annoying you and do nothing about it but bitch on a forum.

i hope one of them niggas slaps the fuck outta you.

cantthinkofanything
12-17-2012, 12:31 PM

Leet...humor me with an experiment if you will...

Close your eyes. You're standing in front of a blanket that has been placed on top of something. This something is moving under the blanket...it's alive. There are two holes cut out of the blanket and you see two sad baleful eyes peering out at you. He's hungry. There's a note on the blanket that says, "missing child support". You are holding a loaf of bread. This is your bread that you earned to feed your family. You turn to walk away but you hear the soft hunger moans from behind you. You turn around and tear off a piece of your bread. You lift up the blanket...
HOLY FUCK...it's some kind of donkey/human hybrid!!!!! It smiles and opens it's gaping mouth showing three rows of fangs. You get the fuck out of there.
Open your eyes. You're at home watching the Spurs game. You're just in time to see Strickland throw a pretty no-look pass out of bounds.

Leetonidas
12-17-2012, 12:41 PM
well most college kids are annoying.

you must be a geek who doesn't socialize if you haven't noticed that.

enjoy college and stop letting the actions of a few impact you.

you expecting etiquette in college?:lol

sad thing is, you take them annoying you and do nothing about it but bitch on a forum.

i hope one of them niggas slaps the fuck outta you.

god damn you're a fucking stupid coon. yes, some random people im walking by annoy therefore they are "impacting me"

how about quit letting the actions of an online "geek" impact your fried chicken eating ass enough to try and respond to me everytime i post anything, faggot. you're lucky i dont know you or id slap you and make you my bitch

Leetonidas
12-17-2012, 12:42 PM
Leet...humor me with an experiment if you will...

Close your eyes. You're standing in front of a blanket that has been placed on top of something. This something is moving under the blanket...it's alive. There are two holes cut out of the blanket and you see two sad baleful eyes peering out at you. He's hungry. There's a note on the blanket that says, "missing child support". You are holding a loaf of bread. This is your bread that you earned to feed your family. You turn to walk away but you hear the soft hunger moans from behind you. You turn around and tear off a piece of your bread. You lift up the blanket...
HOLY FUCK...it's some kind of donkey/human hybrid!!!!! It smiles and opens it's gaping mouth showing three rows of fangs. You get the fuck out of there.
Open your eyes. You're at home watching the Spurs game. You're just in time to see Strickland throw a pretty no-look pass out of bounds.
wat

TimDunkem
12-17-2012, 12:56 PM
Black people are so sensitive.

purplengold
12-17-2012, 01:01 PM
Stanford picky as fuck, gotta sis that was accepted ta fuckin Cambridge but not Stanford which was her 3rd choice

any one of those wannabe ivy leagues like Stanford are real vague on what it takes n usually you gotta do everything in n outta high school.

Al Sharpton
12-17-2012, 01:08 PM

You are proof that there is still much work to do against racism.

DMX7
12-17-2012, 01:15 PM
Racism died in 2008 when Obama was elected.

lebomb
12-17-2012, 01:33 PM

Naw.....that slut black cock craving mom of yours says its cool as long as Trill keeps dickin her.

Trill Clinton
12-17-2012, 01:48 PM
god damn you're a fucking stupid coon. yes, some random people im walking by annoy therefore they are "impacting me"

how about quit letting the actions of an online "geek" impact your fried chicken eating ass enough to try and respond to me everytime i post anything, faggot. you're lucky i dont know you or id slap you and make you my bitch
shut your child molesting ass up:lol

meet me in the UC at 4pm.

i'll be in a blue utsa hoodie.

Black people are so sensitive.
and white people are cowards

Trill Clinton
12-17-2012, 02:02 PM
I'm White. I'm not a coward.

sorry about that, man. of course you're not.

Trill Clinton
12-17-2012, 02:10 PM
lol

jag
12-17-2012, 02:34 PM
Creepn is kind of suspect. But Trill Clinton is good people.