PDA

View Full Version : What its like to live in a country after the law abiding population has been disarmed

Dirk Oneanddoneski
12-15-2012, 04:44 PM
and the country has a large violent non-white population like ours

http://www.ianfraserlive.com/leaving.index.html

Dirk Oneanddoneski
12-15-2012, 06:09 PM
this guy is not messing around

http://www.ianfraserlive.com/leaving.wallspikes.jpg

ploto
12-15-2012, 06:35 PM
and the country has a large violent non-white population like ours

You do realize that most of these school shooters have been white males. Just like the OKC bomber.

DMC
12-15-2012, 08:11 PM
You do realize that most of these school shooters have been white males. Just like the OKC bomber.

And their mothers who raised them wrong were females.

The VA Tech guy wasn't white, largest killing spree in American history if you don't count the Choctaw.

Women just kill their kids.

Latarian Milton
12-15-2012, 09:35 PM

virginia tech shooter wasn't a white person imho.

ploto
12-15-2012, 10:08 PM

That is why I said MOST.

ploto
12-15-2012, 10:09 PM
And their mothers who raised them wrong were females.

Because the way a father acts has nothing to do with how a son turns out.

Avante
12-15-2012, 10:14 PM

Totally disagree with that.

paste...

Boys imitate and emulate their fathers. Boys want to grow up to be like their fathers. "The human brain is wired for imitation. Every boy loves his father and wants to be able to do what he does, both to honor him, to earn his praise, and to compete with him," notes Thompson. "Men are extremely important in giving boys messages about being a man," adds Canada. "Boys want to grow up to be like their male role models. And boys who grow up in homes with absent fathers search the hardest to figure out what it means to be male."

johnsmith
12-15-2012, 10:27 PM

paste...

Boys imitate and emulate their fathers. Boys want to grow up to be like their fathers. "The human brain is wired for imitation. Every boy loves his father and wants to be able to do what he does, both to honor him, to earn his praise, and to compete with him," notes Thompson. "Men are extremely important in giving boys messages about being a man," adds Canada. "Boys want to grow up to be like their male role models. And boys who grow up in homes with absent fathers search the hardest to figure out what it means to be male."

Lol, lacking the ability to pick up on sarcasm.....

Lol, still in the closet....in 2012 no less!

BRHornet45
12-15-2012, 11:32 PM

son don't worry though. give MSNBC about 10 minutes and they will turn Seung-Hui Cho into a honkey faster than they did George Zimmerman.

Capt Bringdown
12-16-2012, 12:10 AM
Take a peek at this if you've got the stomach for it - a photo from England's lake country. Isn't it terrifying? Don't you see the kind of existential horror that only reasonable gun control laws can produce? Look at these poor individuals, and pity their lack of liberty.
http://www.countrywalkers.com/staticfiles/CountryWalkersR/Tours/Classic%20Walking/England:%20The%20Lake%20District/english_lakes1.JPG

Take a look at these poor bastards on Australia's Bondi Beach. Their tyrannical government actually put sensible restraints on gun liberties and even implemented a gun buy-back program! How horrible it must be to live under such totalitarian rule.
http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4856041192360231&pid=15.1

So when's the next slaughter of the innocents in LibertyLand?
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.4632333498385910&pid=15.1

DMC
12-16-2012, 12:38 AM

The father works most of the time. It's the nervous wreck Marlboro, Valium and vodka mom who sticks Jr in front of a TV with a Disney tape until he's old enough to play video games. Anything to give her a break from the responsibility she accepted when she spread her legs and popped out a little fuck trophy.

Yeah that's right, it's your fault Ploto.

DMC
12-16-2012, 12:39 AM
Take a peek at this if you've got the stomach for it - a photo from England's lake country. Isn't it terrifying? Don't you see the kind of existential horror that only reasonable gun control laws can produce? Look at these poor individuals, and pity their lack of liberty.
http://www.countrywalkers.com/staticfiles/CountryWalkersR/Tours/Classic%20Walking/England:%20The%20Lake%20District/english_lakes1.JPG

Take a look at these poor bastards on Australia's Bondi Beach. Their tyrannical government actually put sensible restraints on gun liberties and even implemented a gun buy-back program! How horrible it must be to live under such totalitarian rule.
http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4856041192360231&pid=15.1

So when's the next slaughter of the innocents in LibertyLand?
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.4632333498385910&pid=15.1

How's the lifestyle in Thailand? Sell any 10 year olds lately?

DMC
12-16-2012, 12:40 AM

paste...

Spoken like a true momma's boy.

mavs>spurs
12-16-2012, 12:53 AM
dmc goin HAM these past couple of days..avante's shameless bowing to women like a cuck in every thread leads me to think he was raised by a single mother

Avante
12-16-2012, 12:54 AM
Spoken like a true momma's boy.

At least I knew who my mama was, bastard.

Avante
12-16-2012, 12:57 AM
dmc goin HAM these past couple of days..avante's shameless bowing to women like a cuck in every thread leads me to think he was raised by a single mother

Nope, my dad played a major role of my life. He taught me to respect women. Too bad your dad didn't teach you shit.

DMC
12-16-2012, 01:03 AM
At least I knew who my mama was, bastard.

That makes a lot of sense, you fat faggot.

DMC
12-16-2012, 01:03 AM

You could be wrong. I think he was raised by a couple of mothers.

Avante
12-16-2012, 01:05 AM
That makes a lot of sense, you fat faggot.

Says the freak who gets a nut murdering defenseless animals. Suck a dick bitch.

Latarian Milton
12-16-2012, 01:05 AM
Nope, my dad played a major role of my life. He taught me to respect women. Too bad your dad didn't teach you shit.
wearing the panties in your marriage while letting your wife wear the pants isn't a good way to show your respect to women imho

DMC
12-16-2012, 01:06 AM
Says the freak who gets a nut murdering defenseless animals. Suck a dick bitch.

Jesus killed fish.

Avante
12-16-2012, 01:06 AM
You could be wrong. I think he was raised by a couple of mothers.

I don't think you were raised at all faggot. Still acting like a punk ass kid.

Avante
12-16-2012, 01:07 AM
wearing the panties in your marriage while letting your wife wear the pants isn't a good way to show your respect to women imho

I agree.

DMC
12-16-2012, 01:08 AM
I don't think you were raised at all faggot. Still acting like a punk ass kid.

What's it like to be so fat even a bath won't remove all the cheese from your folds? Do you get rub rashes between your thighs? Do you make loud nasal breathing noises when you're scarfing down mashed potatoes? I bet you do. I bet you sleep with a CPAP.

Avante
12-16-2012, 01:08 AM
Jesus killed fish.

Like everything else you post, that was stupid.

DMC
12-16-2012, 01:09 AM
Fish are defenseless animals. So are ants and mosquitoes and cockroaches. So are those pubic lice and that colony of flesh maggots you raise.

Avante
12-16-2012, 01:11 AM
What's it like to be so fat even a bath won't remove all the cheese from your folds? Do you get rub rashes between your thighs? Do you make loud nasal breathing noises when you're scarfing down mashed potatoes? I bet you do. I bet you sleep with a CPAP.

You seem to know far more about than me slick. I'd love for you to be standing in front of me, it would be funnier than hell watching you....."hey man it was internet silliness, ok? Please don't kick my faggot ass...please!"

Avante
12-16-2012, 01:13 AM
Fish are defenseless animals. So are ants and mosquitoes and cockroaches. So are those pubic lice and that colony of flesh maggots you raise.

So you put insects and fish on the same level as deer, are you really that fucking stupid?