PDA

View Full Version : LOL Giants

tlongII
12-16-2012, 02:31 PM
Getting thwacked by Atlanta. :lol Super Bowl contenders? I don't think so. :lmao

Bill_Brasky
12-16-2012, 03:05 PM
RIP T2Z you had a good run

Lincoln
12-16-2012, 03:12 PM
First place in the NFC East niggas!

(pending epic browns comeback)

jeebus
12-16-2012, 03:14 PM
With Savior Cousins running the team now and Elite exposed, Wash. should be able to win the NFC east.

Chris
12-16-2012, 03:18 PM
lol having to watch Bears/Packers because Giant's suck so much ass :lol

MannyIsGod
12-16-2012, 03:47 PM
:lmao They took the giants game off the air here too!

jeebus
12-16-2012, 03:54 PM
:lol 34-0

LnGrrrR
12-16-2012, 04:54 PM
quality thread, tbh :tu

TIMMYtoZO
12-16-2012, 05:17 PM
:lol The season is not over yet. The Giants will handle the Ravens and Eagles, while the Skins/Cowboys will find a way to choke. New York isn't missing the postseason. Eli vs Peyton in New Orleans this year.

tlongII
12-16-2012, 05:31 PM
:lol The season is not over yet. The Giants will handle the Ravens and Eagles, while the Skins/Cowboys will find a way to choke. New York isn't missing the postseason. Eli vs Peyton in New Orleans this year.

Well at least you're consistent.

Bill_Brasky
12-16-2012, 05:48 PM

What's up Daunte :lol you gonna be at Shaina's later? She'll have a couple of kegs and I'm bringin a nice bottle of Crown to sip.

TIMMYtoZO
12-16-2012, 05:50 PM
What's up Daunte :lol you gonna be at Shaina's later? She'll have a couple of kegs and I'm bringin a nice bottle of Crown to sip.

Sup Tony? Yeah I will swing by there to party with you guys tonight. Ashley and Grace will be joining the party as well. :lol

Bill_Brasky
12-16-2012, 05:57 PM
Sup Tony? Yeah I will swing by there to party with you guys tonight. Ashley and Grace will be joining the party as well. :lol

:lol Ashley, my cousin hooked up with her last New Years. Let's just say they get really butthurt when referred to as "the chlamydians".

TIMMYtoZO
12-16-2012, 06:06 PM
:lol Ashley, my cousin hooked up with her last New Years. Let's just say they get really butthurt when referred to as "the chlamydians".

:lol You better tell Jake and Dontrel to stay away from them.

LakerHater
12-16-2012, 08:14 PM
Gonna be tough in Balt, not so much against Philly!

Giants will need alota help!

chunticakes
12-16-2012, 08:14 PM
how's 3rd place taste son?

Technique
12-16-2012, 10:17 PM
Giants never were a model 16-0 franchise with UGG pretty boy Brady as their headman. It's hilarious that after what happened last year, people still have the audacity to claim the Giants won't make the postseason.

We've been through this shit before, this Giants team has the most complete team in the NFL and come playoff time it will show.

chunticakes
12-16-2012, 10:40 PM
it's a new year buddy...

MannyIsGod
12-16-2012, 10:57 PM

Bitch according to you the season was over a few months ago when the Giants were crowned superbowl champs and everyone else was just playing for second place. Now your team might not even make the playoffs and all of a sudden the season is not over yet.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

TIMMYtoZO
12-16-2012, 11:05 PM
Bitch according to you the season was over a few months ago when the Giants were crowned superbowl champs and everyone else was just playing for second place. Now your team might not even make the playoffs and all of a sudden the season is not over yet.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

:lol I said the same exact thing last year. Everyone is acting like the Giants are done, but they aren't. The NFC East is not even in my mind anymore. The Giants will make the playoffs, and they will get through the NFC. Last year everybody stuck a fork in the G-Men after the Skins beat em. Halfway through the Jets games, Cowboys/Eagles fans were pumped for their upcoming game thinking it would decide the division, but Victor Cruz had a 99 yard season defining TD, and the Giants never looked back.

TIMMYtoZO
12-16-2012, 11:08 PM
Gonna be tough in Balt, not so much against Philly!

Giants will need alota help!

Giants are the 6th seed and will keep the 6th seed worst case. Their backs are against the wall, and this is when they will finally start giving a shit. This team fucks around with fire so much, but they will snap out of it these next 2 weeks. They can win anywhere in the postseason so homefield is pointless for them.

LakerHater
12-16-2012, 11:52 PM
Giants are the 6th seed and will keep the 6th seed worst case. Their backs are against the wall, and this is when they will finally start giving a shit. This team fucks around with fire so much, but they will snap out of it these next 2 weeks. They can win anywhere in the postseason so homefield is pointless for them.
Its tough, the D-line gets no pressure, O-line cant protect, LBs are probably the weakest in the league, secondary all hurt, Ahmad Bradsaw & Hakeem Nicks hurt.... FUCK!