PDA

View Full Version : Celtics: JET's Celtics Championship TATTOO

Calispursfan11
12-16-2012, 06:02 PM
Does anyone think Ratface is second guessing this one yet? LOL.

http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/jason-terry-celtics-tattoo1.jpg

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/871/841/116389578_display_image.jpg?1328183675

irishock
12-16-2012, 06:06 PM
It's just weird seeing Terry in green.

rayjayjohnson
12-16-2012, 06:06 PM
Good thing he can afford laser removal

Reck
12-16-2012, 06:07 PM
LOL the cane. How fucking appropiate. :lol

Calispursfan11
12-16-2012, 06:12 PM
Good thing he can afford laser removal

He would only have to remove the trophy part I suppose. Still, I doubt Boston makes it past the first round this season.

rayjayjohnson
12-16-2012, 06:21 PM
I don't get why you'd want the celtics logo tattooed on your person.

The Irish hate the blacks

Calispursfan11
12-16-2012, 06:45 PM
Maybe he's just not too quick on the uptake.

Technique
12-16-2012, 07:35 PM
He's only a celtic for a couple of months. I get the mavs tattoo, but this is far fetched.

dylankerouac
12-16-2012, 07:47 PM
Didn't he get that tat after joining the Celtics?

KaiRMD1
12-16-2012, 10:13 PM
That's not real............it's a wash off, give it a couple games because he's rich so he can afford a good one that won't rub off right away.

Leetonidas
12-17-2012, 09:57 AM
lol Boston, it makes me happy to see that shit team suffering. I remember on RealGM during the summer celtic fanboys were jizzing themselves claiming how fucking DEEP they were with the additions of Courtney Lee, old Jason Terry, Darko fucking Milicic, and some rookie named Fab Melo :lmao also heard how Avery Bradley was going to be a lockdown defender and a top 10 player at his position. lol celtics, geriatric fucks

JRHernandez88
12-17-2012, 10:50 AM
Fail

Mark in Austin
12-17-2012, 01:07 PM
A tattoo of Lucky the Lep rabbit punching LeBron in the nuts would have been more appropriate tbh...

Mugen
12-17-2012, 04:47 PM
i hope it's real and he gets traded to the Cavs at the deadline

LnGrrrR
12-18-2012, 02:31 PM
lol Boston, it makes me happy to see that shit team suffering. I remember on RealGM during the summer celtic fanboys were jizzing themselves claiming how fucking DEEP they were with the additions of Courtney Lee, old Jason Terry, Darko fucking Milicic, and some rookie named Fab Melo :lmao also heard how Avery Bradley was going to be a lockdown defender and a top 10 player at his position. lol celtics, geriatric fucks

It's a good thing that no Spurs fans embarrassed themselves on this board with shit takes throughout the past few summers.

Fab Melo was and obviously still is a project. 7 feet is 7 feet. And hey, Sullinger turned out pretty good didn't he? JET has also put up some good numbers.

Avery Bradley hasn't even played...are you sure you actually watch the NBA?

Greg Oden
12-18-2012, 04:16 PM

your posts have been very hate filled lately. something wrong bro, you wanna talk tbh?

NRHector
12-18-2012, 04:19 PM
It's just weird seeing Terry in green.

why? turtles are green

Leetonidas
12-18-2012, 05:44 PM
It's a good thing that no Spurs fans embarrassed themselves on this board with shit takes throughout the past few summers.

Fab Melo was and obviously still is a project. 7 feet is 7 feet. And hey, Sullinger turned out pretty good didn't he? JET has also put up some good numbers.

Avery Bradley hasn't even played...are you sure you actually watch the NBA?
don't take it so seriously bro, i spend a lot of time on realgm and it's more me enjoying their misery after i kept telling them their offseason acquisitions were decent at best and their depth wouldnt be worth much only to be met with reminders of how close Boston was to the Finals and how they shored up their roster so much so that it was better than the 2008 squad....and yes this shit was getting tossed around regularly during the summer :lol

LnGrrrR
12-18-2012, 09:41 PM
don't take it so seriously bro, i spend a lot of time on realgm and it's more me enjoying their misery after i kept telling them their offseason acquisitions were decent at best and their depth wouldnt be worth much only to be met with reminders of how close Boston was to the Finals and how they shored up their roster so much so that it was better than the 2008 squad....and yes this shit was getting tossed around regularly during the summer :lol

There's a shit ton of morons on every fansite, tbh. It would be nice if Courtney Lee could find his shot one of these days. I think this roster is definitely better than last years, aging of our core excepted.