PDA

View Full Version : Evolution is Dead..._+_

Pages : [1] 2

mouse
12-16-2012, 10:41 PM
Before you reply please read the disclaimer.

If your not sure you have evidence to debunk my claims then do us all a favor read and don't reply.

The rest of you immature lowlifes that can't post without using words like retard,faggot,homo,moron.ect..pssssst! here's a little secret..

there are 1000s of topics on this site besides this one take the time and find one to help get your daily needed attention you crave.

The rest of you who are what I call Google experts and wannabee Scientist like Agloco and others keep in mind the dedicated research I have conducted and the strong evidence I will present will be impossible to disprove. In case you haven't noticed the Science community is admitting Evolution is dead and very soon there will only be a handful of public figures who will remain stubborn and will die with the lies of Darwin.

So keep that in mind when you feel the need to engage in conversation with me. and have the "edit" icon handy as you will be needing it to re-post what you thought was proof that turns out to be a lie.

With that said,

R.I.P. Evolution .

baseline bum
12-16-2012, 10:49 PM
tl;dr

redzero
12-16-2012, 10:52 PM
lol you calling anybody else a "Google expert," when you copy entire paragraphs word-for-word without citing anything

GoodOdor
12-16-2012, 11:00 PM
nice meltdown.

AussieFanKurt
12-16-2012, 11:08 PM
evolution clearly the best explanation to how we got here

AussieFanKurt
12-16-2012, 11:10 PM
is avante one of mouse's trolls?

Relevancy
12-16-2012, 11:14 PM
Mouse is a faggot, a moron, and a retarded faggot.

What I said is just a big lie, sorry Mousy.

mouse
12-16-2012, 11:19 PM
evolution clearly the best explanation to how we got here

That is because it is taut in School so it makes sense to you.

Also every Discovery channel and Cable network that has shows like "how we got here' "The universe how did it all begin?" "the beginning of life"

All these shows and networks are run by Atheists.

And since the Alternative is religion, who the hell wants that?

Evolution is a cool way to go through life not having to worry about your actions on earth.

But the truth is Evolution has been debunked by Science it has nothing to do with the Bible.

mouse
12-16-2012, 11:20 PM

The mere fact you posted that means you have no clue who you are talking too or else your new around here.

Relevancy
12-16-2012, 11:27 PM
Evolution never existed in the first place, It's just a distraction used by white people to distance people from what really created us, God. While I believe there's a supreme being out there that created us, devoting myself to only one religion seems silly really. Mouse, what religion are you from?

mouse
12-16-2012, 11:59 PM
Mouse, what religion are you from?

I don't have a religion or support the bible, I believe in Alternative Design.

Wild Cobra
12-17-2012, 04:49 AM
I don't have a religion or support the bible, I believe in Alternative Design.
LOL...

How is that different than Intelligent Design?

ChumpDumper
12-17-2012, 05:19 AM
Also every Discovery channel and Cable network that has shows like "how we got here' "The universe how did it all begin?" "the beginning of life"

All these shows and networks are run by Atheists.OK, show us who they all are and how you know each one is an atheist.

You claimed to have done the research. Share it with us.

DarkReign
12-17-2012, 09:40 AM
...is dead to creationist morons who lack intellectual curiosity and when faced with a question that has no answer auto-insert "God did it."

Yeah, its been dead for those people for a long time. Big news.

Leetonidas
12-17-2012, 10:38 AM
mouse is still running with his "i'm a retaded bible thumper/tin hat wearing conspiracy nut" schitck? dude its been like 5 years, its not even funny anymore

The Meltdown
12-17-2012, 11:17 AM
nice meltdown.

He's had better.

Blake
12-17-2012, 11:30 AM
LOL...

apparently it's unintelligent design

boutons_deux
12-17-2012, 11:42 AM
look-at-me-attention-whore Mouse starts yet another anti-evolution thread

Clipper Nation
12-17-2012, 02:24 PM
Which credible scientists are declaring evolution dead?

mouse
12-17-2012, 06:08 PM
LOL...

The fact that you ask that shows your lack of data on this topic and on me. I have explained to you numerous times what Alternative design is and how it is nothing like you think it is.

Alternative design does not mention a "creator" or a "God" It is a very scientific and mathematical approach to the origins of the solar system.

Until now I have been struggling to prove my thoeries and facts on how life beagan and how Evolution is a lie.

But now thanks to the latest reserch that has been confirmed it shows Evolution can not be possible as I will post the evidince tonight.

You don't have to be a "Bible Thumper" or a "Ateiest" to admit the latest findings are remarkable. This has nothing to do with the Bible.

It has to do with Molicles and a mathicatical number found in all DNA that Can't be Random from some explosion.

More and More Scientist every day want to abandon Evolution but don't want to follow creation so that is were Alternative Design comes in.

mouse
12-17-2012, 06:13 PM
I wish I were in a position to be able to verify some of the evidence this guy presents.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UhPMzsrZbw

Only a trained archaeologist with access to the artifacts could verify it. I don't simply believe all this but I think the issue is worthy of being tested by experts in some kind of rig-proof transparent test.

I will examine his findings in greater detail after I post my findings tonight.

Do you know anything about Fibonacci ?

mouse
12-17-2012, 06:15 PM
OK, show us who they all are and how you know each one is an atheist.

Let me get my Hard Drives plugged in I was busy filming today and my place is a mess lets say 9 ish?

mouse
12-17-2012, 06:16 PM
...morons who lack intellectual.

Another poster who can't read "Disclaimers"

ChumpDumper
12-17-2012, 06:29 PM
Let me get my Hard Drives plugged in I was busy filming today and my place is a mess lets say 9 ish?Let's say you aren't ever going to do it-ish

DMC
12-17-2012, 06:30 PM

I pointed that out some time ago.

DMC
12-17-2012, 06:31 PM
mouse is still running with his "i'm a retaded bible thumper/tin hat wearing conspiracy nut" schitck? dude its been like 5 years, its not even funny anymore

Have you seen his picture? He might as well have 600 trolls. He certainly ain't wasting time on a date.

Clipper Nation
12-17-2012, 06:33 PM

mouse
12-17-2012, 06:37 PM
look-at-me-attention-whore Mouse starts yet another anti-evolution thread

I will give you 20 dollars for every topic I have started this month if you agree to give me only 5 dollars for every topic you started this month and lets see who ends up with more cash. I have maybe started 5 topics in 60 days can you say that? until you can then you can talk about attention whores.

This is a public website were you make topics and reply to other topics what part of that do you not get?

Don't show your hate and butthurt anger in my topics because you get ow3n'd in the politics forum on a daily basis.

ps: thanks for reading the disclaimer.

Brazil
12-17-2012, 06:38 PM
So alternative design is what? Aliens ? :lmao

mouse
12-17-2012, 06:53 PM

If we found life on another planet what would we be called?

When someone crosses the border illegal what are they called?

leave it to a mouse hater from Brownzil who thinks his outdated signatures are entertaining after 2 weeks to not understand the definition of "Alternative Design"

When you know what that really means then you can try and ridicule me.

Ps: Thanks for reading the "Disclaimer"

ChumpDumper
12-17-2012, 06:55 PM

When someone crosses the border illegal what are they called?

leave it to a mouse hater from Brownzil who thinks his outdated signatures are entertaining after 2 weeks to not understand what a "Alternative Design" is.

When you know what if means then you can ridicule me.

Ps: Thanks for reading the "Disclaimer"Shouldn't you be cleaning your place and hooking up your hard drives so you'll be ready at 9?

mouse
12-17-2012, 06:56 PM
I pointed that out some time ago.

And you failed in your mission.

Thanks for reading the "Disclaimer"

Cochina
12-17-2012, 06:59 PM
You mad at God cuz Santa's not bringing you nothin'!

mouse
12-17-2012, 07:00 PM
Shouldn't you be cleaning your place and hooking up your hard drives so you'll be ready at 9?

Dude that is so true but I wanted to pull the Mp4's from today's shoot off the two cameras and gave up on the cleaning after going to Facebook and trying to do damage control to the Mng of the Tower things didn't go as I expected they would that man was pissed I filmed an employee w/o a permit. And trying to reply to these wannabee Scientific / deep thinking posters I got carried away so now I shall show you a short clip of a film that has been removed from many Torrent sites.

Also do you know the mathematical number to the perfect pitch?

ChumpDumper
12-17-2012, 07:02 PM
I'll settle for what I actually asked for.
That is because it is taut in School so it makes sense to you.

All these shows and networks are run by Atheists.

And since the Alternative is religion, who the hell wants that?

Evolution is a cool way to go through life not having to worry about your actions on earth.

But the truth is Evolution has been debunked by Science it has nothing to do with the Bible.

OK, show us who they all are and how you know each one is an atheist.

mouse
12-17-2012, 07:07 PM
You mad at God cuz Santa's not bringing you nothin'!

What else could Santa bring to a man who already has it all?

Ps: thanks for reading the "Disclaimer"

You see now Chump what I mean?

Like gnats at a picnic.

Blake
12-17-2012, 07:35 PM

Alternative designers?

Neither would that be alternative nor would ”we” be designers.

Might be a nice name for that kind of business though.

Woo Bum-kon
12-17-2012, 07:36 PM

Yes, mouse actually believes that aliens created humanity. He's too chickenshit to repeat his stance, because he knows that he'll be ridiculed (even more than usual) for it.

Brazil
12-17-2012, 07:41 PM
Yes, mouse actually believes that aliens created humanity. He's too chickenshit to repeat his stance, because he knows that he'll be ridiculed (even more than usual) for it.

This is what I thought

Blake
12-17-2012, 07:42 PM
He also runs away when he's asked who created the aliens

mouse
12-17-2012, 08:14 PM
Alternative designers?

Neither would that be alternative nor would ”we” be designers.

Might be a nice name for that kind of business though.

The Business of trying to educate the slow learners of this planet.

You want 50% off?

Blake
12-17-2012, 08:40 PM
The Business of trying to educate the slow learners of this planet.

You want 50% off?

50% off of free is free.

but I already knew you are too slow to teach me anything

Wild Cobra
12-18-2012, 03:51 AM
The fact that you ask that shows your lack of data on this topic and on me. I have explained to you numerous times what Alternative design is and how it is nothing like you think it is.

Alternative design does not mention a "creator" or a "God" It is a very scientific and mathematical approach to the origins of the solar system.

Intelligent design does not require a creator or God either.

ChumpDumper
12-18-2012, 04:26 AM
Intelligent design does not require a creator or God either.wut

Wild Cobra
12-18-2012, 05:19 AM
wut
We have poked around with intelligent design. We have scientists who regularly manipulate genes and chromosomes. Are we Gods? Who is to say that intelligent design may or may not have been done by aliens?

Woo Bum-kon
12-18-2012, 09:07 AM
I'd never heard of him before. I'll read this later when I have time.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibonacci

And the reason you posted that is?

You have massive unwarranted self-importance.

Blake
12-18-2012, 09:58 AM
He also runs away when he's asked who created the aliens

We have poked around with intelligent design. We have scientists who regularly manipulate genes and chromosomes. Are we Gods? Who is to say that intelligent design may or may not have been done by aliens?

mouse
12-18-2012, 01:42 PM
Sorry for the delay last night I shorted out my motherboard on my 9300 Somehow with 5 USBs hooked up with two cams a pair of glasses and two external drives something got over heated or else I shoved a power cord in the wrong receptacle. All i know is my pirated version of Sony Vegas locked up and after reboot i got the blue screen of death. So back to the POS D600 let me finish installing TVC and Vegas and post the video footage you all have been patently waiting for.

purplengold
12-18-2012, 02:19 PM
people gotta stop watchin history channel

lefty
12-18-2012, 02:23 PM
While evolution is dead, Mouse's regression is still going strong

mouse
12-18-2012, 02:24 PM

For starters how about the Scientist that is responsible for discovery DNA, is that credible enough?

ChumpDumper
12-18-2012, 02:26 PM
We have poked around with intelligent design. We have scientists who regularly manipulate genes and chromosomes. Are we Gods? Who is to say that intelligent design may or may not have been done by aliens?So aliens would have been the creators.

ChumpDumper
12-18-2012, 02:28 PM
Sorry for the delay last night I shorted out my motherboard on my 9300 Somehow with 5 USBs hooked up with two cams a pair of glasses and two external drives something got over heated or else I shoved a power cord in the wrong receptacle. All i know is my pirated version of Sony Vegas locked up and after reboot i got the blue screen of death. So back to the POS D600 let me finish installing TVC and Vegas and post the video footage you all have been patently waiting for.You don't even know who runs the Discovery Channel.

lefty
12-18-2012, 02:29 PM
You don't even know who runs the Discovery Channel.

Aliens ?

ChumpDumper
12-18-2012, 02:37 PM
Aliens ?Atheist alien creators who gave Sarah Palin a show to further their godless agenda.

lefty
12-18-2012, 02:40 PM
lol

mouse
12-18-2012, 02:44 PM
While evolution is dead, Mouse's regression is still going strong

Because it is now a "Scientific" fact there is a code in all DNA that can't be random it shows up as a mathematical number each time that shows a blueprint a design.

You can't argue your own scientific results and then use the same scientific results when defending the one thing that has been scientifically disproved.

This is the Checkmate to end the Darwinism game there is no coming back for the Darwin supporters.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/checkmate-001.jpg

mouse
12-18-2012, 02:51 PM
A person with "average" mental capabilities would now admit this evidence is valid and maybe reconsider Darwin was way off base and maybe not look like a fool later on when Darwinism is looked back upon as an Urban legends,old wives tales, to think at one time humans believed that shit back in the 21st century.

After all its now 2100 and humans have this shit all figured out now. Can you imagine how the Redzeros,and RandomGuys of the www are going to be laughed at for generations to come?
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/th_Evolutionisdead-001.jpg (http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/?action=view&current=Evolutionisdead-001.mp4)

ChumpDumper
12-18-2012, 02:56 PM
You haven't even shown us the evidence.

lefty
12-18-2012, 03:13 PM
That fish looks tasty

lefty
12-18-2012, 03:14 PM

Here here !!!!

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/005/848/ancient-aliens.jpghttp://www.icanhasinternets.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Ancient-Aliens-Meme.jpghttp://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/humans-ancient-aliens-guy.jpg

cantthinkofanything
12-18-2012, 03:15 PM
http://info.inter-spas.com/Portals/102385/images/fish_man.jpg

cantthinkofanything
12-18-2012, 03:16 PM
http://beautysaysandbeautydoes.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/meg-ryan.png

lefty
12-18-2012, 03:35 PM
http://static1.purepeople.com/articles/5/36/88/5/@/258764-samir-nasri-637x0-3.jpg

mouse
12-18-2012, 04:01 PM

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/th_Evolution-checkmate.jpg (http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/?action=view&current=Evolution-checkmate.mp4)

ChumpDumper
12-18-2012, 04:27 PM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/th_Evolution-checkmate.jpg (http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/?action=view¤t=Evolution-checkmate.mp4)1) That wasn't evidence. that was some guy on a podcast also not giving any evidence.

2) Since you failed to provide any evidence when asked directly for it, I will never watch a video you post ever again. You will have to explain whatever it is you think you have in your own words. You have wasted my time for the last time.

3) No attempt at humor or ridicule, photoshop or video will change 2. You had your chance.

cantthinkofanything
12-18-2012, 04:28 PM
http://otoolefan.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/400px-abe-vigoda.jpg

mouse
12-18-2012, 04:39 PM
1) That wasn't evidence. that was some guy on a podcast also not giving any evidence.

It takes time upload 54mbs of footage after converting it from AVI to MP4

2) Since you failed to provide any evidence when asked directly for it, I will never watch a video you post ever again. You will have to explain whatever it is you think you have in your own words. You have wasted my time for the last time.

Go hide in a corner your choice.

3) No attempt at humor or ridicule, photoshop or video will change 2. You had your chance.

Your like that annoying kid that counts to 10 and if your not outside in time you can't play Frisbee with him anymore.

I consider it a compliment you bailed so soon I now know I must be on to something.

peace out.

Wild Cobra
12-18-2012, 04:43 PM
So aliens would have been the creators.
There isn't necessarily a creator. There are several possibilities, and I try to never limit my mind to an either/or thought.

Avante
12-18-2012, 04:45 PM
A little fishy thing did waddle out of some ocean on some beach a long long long time ago, how else can we explain....

gorilla
rhino
tiger
spider
eagle
fly
snake
sparrow
pig
bear
wolf

...etc etc etc

cantthinkofanything
12-18-2012, 04:48 PM
http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/images/beyonce.jpg

http://www.whale.to/c/eye56x5x5x5x5.jpg

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/304/d/3/reptilians_by_apocman-d31xguv.jpg

mouse
There isn't necessarily a creator. There are several possibilities, and I try to never limit my mind to an either/or thought.

You know your talking to a ghost right? The vato bailed on the debate he knows when an ass kicking is coming I actually don't blame him.

T-Minus 20 minutes video evidence still uploading ............

ChumpDumper
It takes time upload 54mbs of footage after converting it from AVI to MP4It's obviously from some other source like the moon moonbattery.

Go hide in a corner your choice.I'm still here. Explain the evidence in your own words.
Your like that annoying kid that counts to 10 and if your not outside in time you can't play Frisbee with him anymore.You said you would answer my question at 9 last night. You're like that annoying kid who never actually answers questions.
I consider it a compliment you bailed so soon I now know I must be on to something.

peace out.I'm still here.

No videos.

Your words.

Go.

lefty
12-18-2012, 04:49 PM
Reptilians !!!!!

ChumpDumper
12-18-2012, 04:50 PM
There isn't necessarily a creator. There are several possibilities, and I try to never limit my mind to an either/or thought.Well it sure sounds like the aliens could be awarded a patent.

cantthinkofanything
12-18-2012, 04:51 PM
Reptilians !!!!!

yep. I mean are we really going to ignore the elephant...er dinosaur in the room?

Wild Cobra
12-18-2012, 04:52 PM
No videos.

Your words.

Go.
I agree Mouse is very misguided on this conspiracy crap, but how about giving him a break. He said he had technical difficulties. Give him a little time.

Wild Cobra
12-18-2012, 04:53 PM
Mouse, what did I miss. Why are you using AVI? Is that the format you recorded it in? Fine for keeping clear copies of it, but if that's not the point, why not just record in MP4?

cantthinkofanything
12-18-2012, 04:54 PM
this is from an interview about the Denver International "Airport".

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/aliensindenver.htm

DA: Now, after that experience, what happened after that? What were some of the other times you saw some of these beings?

AC: Well, at that facility I saw the almond-eyed Greys, but the thing that sticks in my mind are the beings that look like reptiles, or the veloci-raptors. They are the cruelest beings you could ever imagine, and they even smell hideous. There were a couple of very unusual areas down there where I was taken which looked like cold storage lockers, where these things were in hibernation tubes, and that it about all I remember, other than seeing some black helicopters and little round-wing disk type aircraft. At that point, the memory seems to be cut off and I can't tap through to anything else. They're there, folks.

They're there.

ErnestLynch
12-18-2012, 04:58 PM
Evolution can't be dead, by definition. You may expect it to move in a desirable direction for you and the rest of humanity, but that doesn't mean it will.

cantthinkofanything
12-18-2012, 05:00 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41dGH4lJaZL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

AussieFanKurt
12-18-2012, 05:13 PM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/002/193/368/Sam-Cassell_jpg_630x1200_upscale_q85_display_image.jpg ?1336594511

Avante
12-18-2012, 05:20 PM
Where we all those different stages of evolution before we finally got todays turtle?

cantthinkofanything
12-18-2012, 05:21 PM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/002/193/368/Sam-Cassell_jpg_630x1200_upscale_q85_display_image.jpg ?1336594511

:lol shit went wrong somewhere...

mouse
12-18-2012, 05:32 PM
Dam POS 1.6 ghz with shared WiFi is killing the spontaneity of the debate.

mouse
12-18-2012, 05:50 PM
One file is finished converting its over 430mbs now i have to upload it I will make the remaining footage shorter .

cantthinkofanything
12-18-2012, 05:51 PM
One file is finished converting its over 430mbs now i have to upload it I will make the remaining footage shorter .

be careful...remember what happened to your pecker...

bus driver
12-18-2012, 05:55 PM

:lmao

he cant blame evolution on that

Blake
12-18-2012, 06:21 PM
Dam POS 1.6 ghz with shared WiFi is killing the spontaneity of the debate.

this unfunny thread blows either way.

mouse
12-18-2012, 06:31 PM

It went from 15 inches to 10...... I can still live with that.... the question is, can you?

mouse
12-18-2012, 07:02 PM
In 1953, Scientist's James D. Watson and Francis Crick when they discovered the

double-helical structure of DNA. Little did they know they were

opening the door to the creation of a perfect world. In 1986,
in 1928 .... under such expressions as "plan of creation," "unity of design," etc., and to ... than an admission of ignorance dressed deceitfully as an explanation.

Scientist Francis Crick and James Watson: “Do our genes reveal the hand of God?”

http://article.wn.com/view/2012/04/19/Francis_Crick_and_James_Watson_Do_our_genes_reveal _the_hand_/

mouse
12-18-2012, 07:11 PM

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/th_Alternative-Design-003.jpg (http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/?action=view&current=Alternative-Design-003.mp4)

mouse
12-18-2012, 07:45 PM
I'm still here.

No videos.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/th_alternative-Design-odds.jpg (http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/?action=view&current=alternative-Design-odds.mp4)

ChumpDumper
12-18-2012, 07:51 PM
What part of "No videos" do you not understand?

mouse
12-18-2012, 08:05 PM
I must remind myself I am talking to a person who still thinks WTC7 fell due to gravity.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/th_Alternative-Design-MIT.jpg (http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/?action=view&current=Alternative-Design-MIT.mp4)

ChumpDumper
12-18-2012, 08:09 PM
I must remind myself I am talking to a person who still thinks WTC7 fell due to gravity.Um, mouse -- everything that falls falls due to gravity.

I suppose I should remind myself I am talking to a person who doesn't realize that.

mouse
12-18-2012, 08:19 PM
How your huge Ego can be so stubborn to argue against Scientist and professors with many different reasons Evolution is Dead and with the hard evidence since they found out the Earth was not flat shows your misguided warped mind that will go down in history as losing mute point.

I don't need or seek your approval on this topic the debate is "over" I'm partially using this topic to also celebrate the "win"

You want to play the "sorry team sport" card go right ahead. Like Bill Gates told Steve Jobs when he said "were better than you"

It doesn't matter!

look.....

H0SpLE2U4lQ

ChumpDumper
12-18-2012, 08:22 PM
How your huge Ego can be so stubborn to argue against Scientist and professors with many different reasons Evolution is Dead and with the hard evidence since they found out the Earth was not flat shows your misguided warped mind that will go down in history as losing mute point.It's moot.

I don't need or seek your approval on this topic the debate is "over" I'm partially using this topic to also celebrate the "win"You certainly aren't using it to explain why you feel the debate is over, that's for sure.

You want to play the "sorry team sport" card go right ahead. Like Bill Gates told Steve Jobs when he said "were better than you"I'm actually playing the "explain it to me in your own words without stupid three hour videos" card.

It doesn't matter!This thread? Agreed.

look..... No.

Explain.

mouse
12-18-2012, 09:41 PM
It's moot.

No! It's Moops!

Ia02fGpUQfU

Clipper Nation
12-18-2012, 10:06 PM
For starters how about the Scientist that is responsible for discovery DNA, is that credible enough?

"'Creation-science' simply has no place in the public-school science classroom."
- Francis Crick

I ask again: which credible scientists have declared evolution as dead?

mouse
12-18-2012, 11:10 PM
"'Creation-science' simply has no place in the public-school science classroom."
- Francis Crick

Oh so now you have standards on which Scientists I can use?

You said "credible scientists" Your saying he's not?

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/th_AD_MIT_Einstien.jpg (http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/?action=view&current=AD_MIT_Einstien.mp4)

Clipper Nation
12-19-2012, 02:10 AM
You said "credible scientists" Your saying he's not?

No, I'm saying he didn't declare evolution as dead, because he was clearly against creationism...

phyzik
12-19-2012, 03:01 AM
Scientists Make Fish Grow "Hands" in Experiment That May Reveal How Fins Became Limbs

Read more at http://www.medicaldaily.com/articles/13545/20121217/scientists-make-fish-grow-hands-experiment.htm#TMQCPLE7tbouu4dK.99

Read: Evolution

You can hate facts, you can have opinions about facts, you can even choose to deny facts....

But in the end, they are still facts.

For example.... Mouse likes to think he has all the answers but the FACT is that most of the prominent scientists in the world disagree with his conspiracy theories.

Another FACT is that Mouse will try to spin it some way that all of those top scientists are ALL involved in some conspiracy to blind the public to their nefarious deeds!!!

Watch out for that mysterious black (or white) van sitting outside your house if you read this!!! Mouse knows too much and if your connected with him your in trouble!!! :rollin

BTW Mouse, I lost the last topic we where discussing... You were supposed to provide me with a link about school books. I went back a few pages but couldn't find the topic. Please private message me your findings on public schools using school books that definitively use the big bang as not just a theory, but as fact.

Again, they must be state sanctioned school material, not something you grab off of the shelf from Barnes and Noble or Amazon.com.

Wild Cobra
12-19-2012, 03:58 AM
I must remind myself I am talking to a person who still thinks WTC7 fell due to gravity.

I'm curious.

What else besides gravity makes something fall? Are you telling me something will "fall" without gravity?

Blake
12-19-2012, 01:51 PM
I'm curious.

What else besides gravity makes something fall?

intelligent alien designers

mouse
12-19-2012, 09:45 PM
No, I'm saying he didn't declare evolution as dead, because he was clearly against creationism...

Do you even know who your referring too?

Google the vato and get back to me.

Clipper Nation
12-19-2012, 10:01 PM
Do you even know who your referring too?

Google the vato and get back to me.
http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/edwards-v-aguillard/amicus1.html

Nobel Laureates: Luis W. Alvarez, Carl D. Anderson, Christian B. Anfinsen, Julius Axelrod, David Baltimore, John Bardeen, Paul Berg, Hans A. Bethe, Konrad Bloch, Nicolaas Bloembergen, Michael S. Brown, Herbert C. Brown, Melvin Calvin, S. Chandrasekhar, Leon N. Cooper, Allan Cormack, Andre Cournand, Francis Crick, Renato Dulbecco, Leo Esaki, Val L. Fitch, William A. Fowler, Murray Gell-Mann, Ivar Giaever, Walter Gilbert, Donald A. Glaser, Sheldon Lee Glashow, Joseph L. Goldstein, Roger Guillemin, Roald Hoffmann, Robert Hofstadter, Robert W. Holley, David H. Hubel, Charles B. Huggins, H. Gobind Khorana, Arthur Kornberg, Polykarp Kusch, Willis E. Lamb, Jr., William Lipscomb, Salvador E. Luria, Barbara McClintock, Bruce Merrifield, Robert S. Mulliken, Daniel Nathans, Marshall Nirenberg, John H. Northrop, Severo Ochoa, George E. Palade, Linus Pauling, Arno A. Penzias, Edward M. Purcell, Isidor I. Rabi, Burton Richter, Frederick Robbins, J. Robert Schrieffer, Glenn T. Seaborg, Emilio Segre, Hamilton O. Smith, George D. Snell, Roger Sperry, Henry Taube, Howard M. Temin, Samuel C. C. Ting, Charles H. Townes, James D. Watson, Steven Weinberg, Thomas H. Weller, Eugene P. Wigner, Kenneth G. Wilson, Robert W. Wilson, Rosalyn Yalow, Chen Ning Yang.

Teaching religious ideas mislabeled as science is detrimental to scientific education: It sets up a false conflict between science and religion, misleads our youth about the nature of scientific inquiry, and thereby compromises our ability to respond to the problems of an increasingly technological world. Our capacity to cope with problems of food production, health care, and even national defense will be jeopardized if we deliberately strip our citizens of the power to distinguish between the phenomena of nature and supernatural articles of faith. "Creation-science" simply has no place in the public-school science classroom.

mouse
12-19-2012, 10:14 PM
- Francis Crick

Psssssssst! Do more research.

He later admitted to a designer

Intelligent Design without a Divine designer created life structures able to develop the space-travelling aliens.

Crick simply thought that design was more probable than spontaneous generation — so much so that he was willing to entertain the idea of space aliens popping on over to the Third Rock from the Sun long enough to seed it with bacterial DNA and then disappear for several million years.

Blake
12-19-2012, 10:17 PM
Why does evolution scare mouse so much

mouse
12-19-2012, 10:19 PM
I have videos of other scientist jumping off the Darwin wagon when I am back in San Antonio I will post them.

mouse
12-19-2012, 10:20 PM
Why does evolution scare mouse so much

Please read the disclaimer thank you.

Blake
12-19-2012, 10:22 PM
U scared

Clipper Nation
12-19-2012, 10:22 PM
Psssssssst! Do more research.

He later admitted to a designer

Crick simply thought that design was more probable than spontaneous generation — so much so that he was willing to entertain the idea of space aliens popping on over to the Third Rock from the Sun long enough to seed it with bacterial DNA and then disappear for several million years.

Crick was also a known LSD user, and that alien shit sounds like the ramblings of someone who's high...

mouse
12-19-2012, 10:34 PM
Scientists Make Fish Grow "Hands" in Experiment That May Reveal How Fins Became Limbs

Yea you better keep your fingers crossed those limbs start sprouting soon or your in deep shit.

Poor phyzik your whole misguided world is collapsing and your to stubborn to admit it.

Seriously dude did you not watch the videos they found a code in the DNA that shows a "designer"

What part of scoreboard do you not get?

It's over your team lost show some class.

mouse
12-19-2012, 10:41 PM
Crick was also a known LSD user, and that alien shit sounds like the ramblings of someone who's high...

And Darwin smoked weed and masturbated what does that have to do with our discussion?

Why don't you watch my videos and try and debunk them instead of allowing Google to make you look foolish?

On a side note the next "Scientits" I post that confirms Intelligen design was at one time seen having a beer let me know if I should not quote him.

Blake
12-20-2012, 12:03 AM
Why does science frighten you?

Did some science jocks bully you in high school?

Avante
12-20-2012, 02:13 AM
Science...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right after Jesse Owens beat the world at the 1936 Olympics scientists were asked just how fast is possible for human beings to run a 100m, the world record was 10.2. After doing all their study and research they got together figured it all out and came back with...9.9. Anything faster would be sci fi, the human body simply couldn't deal with the velocity of something faster.

9.9 was first ran back in the late 60's, since then we have seen tons of guys run sub 9.9. Then there's Usain Bolt at 9.58. So much for science. Hell, the HS record...10.01.

NEWSFLASH

Science isn't always right and doesn't know everything. Take science from 1760 compared to 1860, then 1960 to 2060, obviously science will look a hell of a lot different after a 100 years, why is that if science knows everything? Scientists in 2060 will be laughing at science of 1760.

Woo Bum-kon
12-20-2012, 02:28 AM

I read some stupid shit from you in the past, but this takes the cake.

mouse
12-20-2012, 03:10 AM
which credible scientists have declared evolution as dead?

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/th_scientist-says-evolution-dead.jpg (http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/?action=view&current=scientist-says-evolution-dead.mp4)

mouse
12-20-2012, 03:13 AM
NEWSFLASH

Science isn't always right and doesn't know everything. Take science from 1760 compared to 1860, then 1960 to 2060, obviously science will look a hell of a lot different after a 100 years,

But yet the old evolution charts from the 1800s are still in the text books of students today.

I don't hate science I hate the lies they print in the textbooks.

Avante
12-20-2012, 03:19 AM
But yet the old evolution charts from the 1800s are still in the text books of students today.

I don't hate science I hate the lies they print in the textbooks.

All anyone has to do is look at how science has evolved over the years, how many times have old beliefs been proven wrong? A 100 years from not the science of today will look silly.

When I played HS football we were given these salt tablets that were suppose to....now they are outlawed yep, wrong. Look at what athletes are doing today compared to just 50 years ago, no way science would have predicted a woman running like they do today. There is soooooooo much we don't know, for anyone to say....well science....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

I hear ya.

mouse
12-20-2012, 03:31 AM

:lmao

And how did the fish get here, does it have DNA?

[quote]You can hate facts, you can have opinions about facts, you can even choose to deny facts....

What part of the video I posted did you not watch? DNA is a fact

There is a code in the DNA that is a fact

Without DNA you don't have your hairy apes to "Evolve" from fact

Scientist have discovered the code in the smallest living cell and in the molecules that make up the cells to have a code. fact

The code shows a "design" fact

Many Scientist are bailing from the false Darwin Evolution theory. fact

You, Darwin, and all your misguided redneck friends standing around the bed of your pickup truck can't help you this time. fact

Intelligent Design won the debate it's over fact

Your to hard headed to realize it and if you did, your to proud to admit it. fact

This time next week you will still be posting old outdated Fish with limbs drivel asking for proof Evolution is a lie. fact

And I will feel sorry for you and post again and again the proof your going to ignore. fact

And one day your going to ..

A: Come clean and admit you was mislead. fact

B: Change your screen name and start fresh as a new poster. fact

or

C: off yourself with the words "I hate you mouse" written in lipstick on the mirror. fact?

mouse
12-20-2012, 03:40 AM
I hear ya.

But Science is "never" wrong they are just always "revising"

At one time Asbestos was good for you so was Tobacco.

Hell every 5 years coffee is bad , now its good its helps the brain, then 5 years later its bad again.

If Science was so great we wouldn't have Bald people and kids with Autism.

Science can't tell you how the Pyramids were built but they can tell you with pictures and in great detail what took place in our solar system 12 Billion years ago?

If they know so much about how the solar system was formed, when it was formed, and what it was formed with, why go to Mars?

Just look at your notes.

Avante
12-20-2012, 03:56 AM
But Science is "never" wrong they are just always "revising"

At one time Asbestos was good for you so was Tobacco.

Hell every 5 years coffee is bad , now its good its helps the brain, then 5 years later its bad again.

If Science was so great we wouldn't have Bald people and kids with Autism.

Science can't tell you how the Pyramids were built but they can tell you with pictures and in great detail what took place in our solar system 12 Billion years ago?

If they know so much about how the solar system was formed, when it was formed, and what it was formed with, why go to Mars?

Just look at your notes.

It's 1965, you tell a college football coach....hell Tex in another 40 years or so everyone of those boys on the offensive line will weigh over 300 pounds....you'd be laughed at. I 've seen a HS line average over 300 pounds.

The things we are seeing today should never be happening according to the science of yesteryear. Look at women and swimming, they would have won the mens Olympic competition not soooo many years ago. No way science would have seen that coming.

Don't expect anyone to actually read this, it's something that proves how wrong science can be.

http://www.toptenz.net/top-10-most-famous-scientific-theories-that-turned-out-to-be-wrong.php

ChumpDumper
12-20-2012, 04:33 AM
Leave it to Avante to make this thread about Avante.

mouse
12-20-2012, 05:47 AM
Is anyone going to debunk my video before I accept the Evolution has been exposed as a Lie trophy?

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/th_Alternative-Design-003.jpg (http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/?action=view&current=Alternative-Design-003.mp4)

Wild Cobra
12-20-2012, 06:04 AM
Mouse...

How can we take anything scientific that you say serious? Afterall, you believe the Apollo missions are faked.

Blake
12-20-2012, 10:54 AM
Science...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lok

mouse
12-20-2012, 09:18 PM
Mouse...

How can we take anything scientific that you say serious? Afterall, you believe the Apollo missions are faked.

I said NASA lies
They didn't come clean with many of what they did in the 60s
Even their own astronauts question them so don't try and paint ne with your tin foil hat brush you love to use.
It's not my fault Cosmored made moon landings were faked topic and I joined in on the fun.

As for this topic I have yet to hear from you or anyone else on the evidence I have presented.
You want to preach about posters you can't take serious go after Blake and his immature wannabe TRolls that add nothing to any intelligent discussing.

Bottom line stop side stepping the topic at hand and post something worth reading.

Woo Bum-kon
12-20-2012, 11:43 PM
So, you believe that 9/11 was an inside job, that the moon landings were fake, and that evolution is lie made up by scientists (for some strange reason), but you aren't a conspiracy theorist?

I bet you think JFK wasn't assassinated by Oswald, too.

mouse
12-21-2012, 03:34 AM
So, you believe that 9/11 was an inside job

No "Millions" of people "know" it was an inside job

13XfwKsdrj0

that the moon landings were fake,

Show me a quote where I said that.

sKainIQiaKA

and that evolution is lie made up by scientists

Why would I say that when it was made up by Darwin?

(for some strange reason), but you aren't a conspiracy theorist?

I said "tin foil hat" person. Just because you go through life drinking your fluoride tap water while text'ng your friends all day doesn't mean there aren't any critical thinking people out there that ask questions.

I bet you think JFK wasn't assassinated by Oswald, too.

You have proof that shows different?

Stop acting like your the perfect poster and make an intelligent comment about this topic

Woo Bum-kon
12-21-2012, 10:02 AM
My intelligent comment is that you are a mouth breathing Google Expert, who doesn't know shit about anything except what conspiracy theorists tell him.

mouse
12-21-2012, 10:12 AM
My intelligent comment is that you are a mouth breathing Google Expert, who doesn't know shit about anything except what conspiracy theorists tell him.

pwwew...... ok now that you got that off your chest what do you have to add to the topic? We get it you don't like me I think you made your point.

But the topic is about the evidence i have presented either you disagree and you say why or you can agree or you can...(good advice coming up)

just read. No one has to know your Evolution skills are poor unless you "engage" in the conversation.

unless your just hunting me down out of boredom. after all you did read the disclaimer right?

Woo Bum-kon
12-21-2012, 10:18 AM
What evidence? I'm not watching shitty videos.

Do you care to explain WHY you think scientists are lying about evolution?

mouse
12-21-2012, 10:24 AM

Do you at least respect Richard Dawkins?

Isn't he like your Kobe Bryant of go to Scientist's?

is he at least on the all star team of Science?

Dude he is to science what Tim Duncan is to the Spurs, he is the big shit!

And Richard Dawkins admits to "Intelligent Design"?

what part of game over, stop pouting, and move on already do you not get?

BoncJBrrdQ8

Woo Bum-kon
12-21-2012, 12:21 PM
That video doesn't show Richard Dawkins admitting to Intelligent Design.

mouse
12-21-2012, 12:29 PM

What does it show?

mouse
12-21-2012, 12:30 PM

I hope you notified YouTube!

mouse
12-21-2012, 01:24 PM
G060ytYmR-c

Blake
12-21-2012, 02:23 PM
if this video is not proof of Intelligent design then I give up.

Why lie

Clipper Nation
12-21-2012, 04:23 PM
Nobody's watching your shit YouTube videos, mouse... if your case had any basis in logic and facts, you'd be able to convince us of it without relying 100% on the YouTube crutch, tbh...

Xevious
12-21-2012, 07:01 PM
How can you claim that other people are being "Google experts" when all you're doing is posting YouTube videos. You have any thoughts of your own here? I've not seen you ever try to have an intelligent conversation.

Fatfreddy88
12-22-2012, 07:22 PM
It went from 15 inches to 10...... I can still live with that.... the question is, can you?

It doesn't count if it's on ya head.

http://imageshack.us/a/img812/3349/mousebellend.jpg

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

mouse
12-22-2012, 09:06 PM
Nobody's watching your shit

Please re-read the disclaimer thank you.

mouse
12-22-2012, 09:09 PM
How can you claim that other people are being "Google experts" when all you're doing is posting YouTube videos. You have any thoughts of your own here? I've not seen you ever try to have an intelligent conversation.

pssssssst!

The first 4 pages are not YouTube videos!

Second you want "my" view on something man up and ask your question.

mouse
12-22-2012, 09:14 PM
Five pages and not one person has debunked the evidence I have provided.

As for you misguided Darwin supporters I suggest you absorb this devistating news Evolution is a lie in small amounts as you realize your death will be just the beginning of your long and painful destiny.

Wild Cobra
12-23-2012, 12:11 AM
Five pages and not one person has debunked the evidence I have provided.

As for you misguided Darwin supporters I suggest you absorb this devistating news Evolution is a lie in small amounts as you realize your death will be just the beginning of your long and painful destiny.
Five pages?

I only see two...

mouse
12-23-2012, 02:00 AM
Five pages?

I only see two...

Have you tried removing the government planted smart chip off your ISP router?

Wild Cobra
12-23-2012, 02:44 AM
Have you tried removing the government planted smart chip off your ISP router?
I guess it could be that. I guess my point missed the mark. I'm a lousy shot at these subtle hints. Using number of pages is useless unless your page settings are the same. I get 100 posts per page. Yours must be set to 40 per page.

mouse
12-23-2012, 03:13 AM
In either case one page or one million pages I have yet to see anyone debunk my evidence.

Wild Cobra
12-23-2012, 03:25 AM
In either case one page or one million pages I have yet to see anyone debunk my evidence.
To what degree do you wish to see proof? There is no way to prove it either way. Just like you cannot prove any of your conspiracy theories.

phyzik
12-23-2012, 04:49 AM
The problem is, no matter what "proof" is provided, you will just deny it... therefore, why even bother?

We have all been through this thru many posts throughout the years.. Proof has been provided... you just choose not to accept it.

mouse
12-23-2012, 06:15 AM
To what degree do you wish to see proof? There is no way to prove it either way. Just like you cannot prove any of your conspiracy theories.

That is pure bullshit you can't argue with DNA. Not even Richard Dawkins and all your Scientists pals deny the DNA findings.

Your starting to talk out your ass I suggest you post proof my evidence is false.

mouse
12-23-2012, 06:20 AM
The problem is, no matter what "proof" is provided, you will just deny it...

Stop stalling and post some. And what do you care how I react why not post it for others to read?

therefore, why even bother?

So others can see you was right and i was wrong.

Translation of what you just posted: I have no logical comments so I will just pull out the "I know what you are but what am I? " card.

We have all been through this thru many posts throughout the years..

And you all get your ass's kicked every time.

Proof has been provided...

Links?

you just choose not to accept it.

Just as you "choose" not to accept mine.

Wild Cobra
12-23-2012, 10:10 AM
That is pure bullshit you can't argue with DNA. Not even Richard Dawkins and all your Scientists pals deny the DNA findings.

Your starting to talk out your ass I suggest you post proof my evidence is false.
Really? Now what I recall of DNA is there is a significant amount of it that is identical between all life on earth. From that, you can still hypothesize that the natural sciences only allow for this, that evolution is real leaving parts identical, that this was God's intent, or that one change was designed from another. Without actually knowing the deeper sciences of this, we can still only speculate to what is real.

mouse
12-23-2012, 10:40 AM
Really? Now what I recall of DNA is there is a significant amount of it that is identical between all life on earth.

I will walk you through this, why? I always respected your willing to have an open mind. But your Ego won't allow you to commit to your Intelligence .

therefore you fight till the end instead of changing your screen name so you can still post here w/o shame.

From that, you can still hypothesize that the natural sciences only allow for this, that evolution is real leaving parts identical, that this was God's intent, or that one change was designed from another. Without actually knowing the deeper sciences of this, we can still only speculate to what is real.

Dude what part of Checkmate do you not get?

The design code was found in the "Smallest" molecule do you not watch CSI ?

When you wax your carrot tonight (come on your talking to me at odd hours) It's safe to say your not filming porn.

Your on the www and your at a lost for words Darwin never supported DNA

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/th_Alternative-Design-MIT.jpg (http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/?action=view&current=Alternative-Design-MIT.mp4)

mouse
12-23-2012, 10:47 AM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/th_scientist-says-evolution-dead.jpg (http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/?action=view&current=scientist-says-evolution-dead.mp4)

mouse
12-23-2012, 10:59 AM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/th_AD_MIT_Einstien.jpg (http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/?action=view&current=AD_MIT_Einstien.mp4)

mouse
12-23-2012, 11:08 AM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/th_Evolution-dead-proof-003.jpg (http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/?action=view&current=Evolution-dead-proof-003.mp4)

Wild Cobra
12-23-2012, 11:28 AM
My point is there is no solid proof of any of the viewpoints.

mouse
12-23-2012, 11:38 AM
My point is there is no solid proof of any of the viewpoints.

Do you really want your children to remember you as some old ass hard headed low IQ outdated poster who is remembered for going to his early pathetic grave without a 50/50 chance to even recognize his own design?

Your saying two chimps fucked and therefore you exist?

You couldn't make a better film.

Think MC fly....... think

http://bloguinmedia.com/lightthelamp/images/stories/movie_clips/think_mcfly_think.jpg

you already forgot who your debating with?

Wild Cobra
12-23-2012, 12:39 PM
How many times have I reminded you, I do not say evolution is fact? I have not taken a solid position of anything, but I lean towards intelligent design. That said, I do not say ID is only the capability of a God either.

Agloco
12-23-2012, 12:57 PM
The rest of you who are what I call Google experts and wannabee Scientist like Agloco and others

You clould have simply titled this thread in my name and have been done with it. That said, thanks for the tribute.

Wild Cobra
12-23-2012, 01:20 PM
Not at all. I simply don't worry about effort when it comes to debating you. you are really off the wall at times.

Woo Bum-kon
12-23-2012, 04:16 PM
Your saying two chimps fucked and therefore you exist

Who believes that? Link?

A fucking moron who doesn't understand what he so passionately disagrees with.

mouse
12-24-2012, 04:02 AM
How many times have I reminded you, I do not say evolution is fact? I have not taken a solid position of anything, but I lean towards intelligent design. That said, I do not say ID is only the capability of a God either.

Well when you see the kudegra footage I will provide today and your still not convinced then your one of the most misguided persons I have ever encountered on these boards or one hell of a TRoll.

mouse
12-24-2012, 04:04 AM
A fucking moron.

please re-read the disclaimer.

thank you.

mouse
12-24-2012, 04:06 AM
You clould have simply titled this thread in my name and have been done with it. That said, thanks for the tribute.

when your done mixing baking soda with vinegar how about you bring something intelligent to the discussion.

CuckingFunt
12-24-2012, 10:38 AM
kudegra

Coup de grace.

mouse
12-24-2012, 12:48 PM
Coup de grace.

Is that a Cadillac for Christians?

mouse
12-24-2012, 04:51 PM
open more than just another Xmas gift, open your mind for Christmas.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/th_Proof-of-Alternative-design.jpg (http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/?action=view&current=Proof-of-Alternative-design.mp4)

Wild Cobra
12-24-2012, 04:56 PM
Shit gets overlooked ll the time until someone discovers it and has it peer reviewed.

mouse
12-24-2012, 05:41 PM
Shit gets overlooked ll the time until someone discovers it and has it peer reviewed.

Your on your own from this point on, seek the light....else where

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/th_AncientKnowledgeandTheFingerprintofGod1.jpg (http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/?action=view&current=AncientKnowledgeandTheFingerprintofGod1.mp 4)

Mog
12-24-2012, 05:49 PM
I wish this thread and all the others just like it were dead.

mouse
12-24-2012, 06:13 PM
I wish this thread and all the others just like it were dead.

please re-read the disclaimer

thank you
Ihax82k7MsY

mouse
12-24-2012, 06:46 PM

Woo Bum-kon
12-24-2012, 06:55 PM
now close your eyes and blow out the candles...

when you finally open your eyes... life will have almost passed you by.......

Ihax82k7MsY

And now you are talking to yourself.

mouse
12-24-2012, 07:10 PM
And now you are talking to yourself.

please re-read the disclaimer

thank you

TDMVPDPOY
02-03-2013, 03:30 AM
so mouse what do you think is the future for our species? or have we peaked?

mouse
02-08-2013, 08:20 PM

Let me finish some work and get back to you.

Meanwhile in the latest news......

Yet more evidence emerges that our universe is a grand simulation created by an intelligent designer

http://www.prisonplanet.com/yet-more-evidence-emerges-that-our-universe-is-a-grand-simulation-created-by-an-intelligent-designer.html

Wild Cobra
02-08-2013, 08:56 PM
The author must have watched the Thirteenth Floor.

Cbjhr-H2nxQ

mouse
02-08-2013, 11:56 PM
I will have research this

mouse
02-09-2013, 12:03 AM
I take that back after watching the trailer there is almost nothing left to see
And the movie tittle is so generic they couldn't come up with anything better?

Just from the first 15 seconds I knew the film was like Avatar meets back to the future.

But I do see the similarities of the film and the link I posted.

Wild Cobra
02-09-2013, 12:20 AM
I take that back after watching the trailer there is almost nothing left to see
And the movie tittle is so generic they couldn't come up with anything better?

Just from the first 15 seconds I knew the film was like Avatar meets back to the future.

But I do see the similarities of the film and the link I posted.
No, actually, scientists create a computer world. everyone in the simulation thinks they are real, but we were effectively the gods that created their reality. There is no time travel, the owner picked an era of his youth for the simulation. The man who owned the company went into the simulation regular, then the plot of the story develops after he was murdered.

mouse
02-09-2013, 02:06 AM
yes maybe there is a plot and i never said its stinks. My point was the name "the 13th floor" like that was so original they could have just named it "Sim City"

I would have went with a complicated name to spark curiosity in my film like. The Hegelian Dialectic

Either way must they show you 80% of the film in the trailer.

I had a script called Earth 7 back in 1995 about a large dome like science lab that had 11 Earths each one had progressed differently some blew themselves up others improved their surrounding but just when you think you have life all figured out ...it was "Earth 7" were the unexpected happened......

now that is a film I would download.

Wild Cobra
02-09-2013, 05:39 AM
Mouse, if you have a streaming Netflix account, they have it available.

Netflix: The Thirteenth Floor (movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/The_Thirteenth_Floor/21310833)

redzero
02-09-2013, 06:16 AM
I will have research this

lol calling watching a movie trailer, "research"

admiralsnackbar
02-09-2013, 08:27 AM
yes maybe there is a plot and i never said its stinks. My point was the name "the 13th floor" like that was so original they could have just named it "Sim City"

I would have went with a complicated name to spark curiosity in my film like. The Hegelian Dialectic

Either way must they show you 80% of the film in the trailer.

I had a script called Earth 7 back in 1995 about a large dome like science lab that had 11 Earths each one had progressed differently some blew themselves up others improved their surrounding but just when you think you have life all figured out ...it was "Earth 7" were the unexpected happened......

Leibniz called -- wants his monads back.

mouse
02-09-2013, 08:15 PM
lol calling watching a movie trailer, "research"

Maybe I Google'd the script writer and director after I saw the movie trailer? then I could have possibly went to the IMDB site to read more?

But that shit never seems to occur to your limited mind since you seem to have the mentality of a 15 year old.

Dude raise the bar on your outdated smack.

redzero
02-10-2013, 12:42 AM
Maybe I Google'd the script writer and director after I saw the movie trailer? then I could have possibly went to the IMDB site to read more?

:lol. That's uses posed to be impressive?

But that shit never seems to occur to your limited mind since you seem to have the mentality of a 15 year old.

You have the spelling skills of a five-year-old.

:lol That doesn't even make any sense.

mouse
02-10-2013, 03:43 AM
But that shit never seems to occur to your limited mind since you seem to have the mentality of a 13 year old.

I had to adjust my earlier post.

mouse
02-10-2013, 03:45 AM
You have the spelling skills of a five-year-old.

Spelling smack is so 1999

An event that will never happen.

mouse
02-11-2013, 06:07 PM

After the Apocalypse we enter a new era.

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/c21.0.403.403/p403x403/487584_503388483038121_1466169112_n.jpg

This confirms Alternative Design
Find out what happens when humans and robots switch roles in a manufacturing setting: http://mitne.ws/W4j3a6

mouse
02-11-2013, 06:08 PM
This should put the final nail in the Evolutionists coffin.

MIT engineers have created genetic circuits in bacterial cells that not only perform logic functions, but also remember the results, which are encoded in the cell’s DNA and passed on for dozens of generations. The circuits could be used as long-term environmental sensors, efficient controls for biomanufacturing, or to program stem cells to differentiate into other cell types. http://mitne.ws/TUWcz8

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/c49.0.403.403/p403x403/485352_503391559704480_585347083_n.jpg

RandomGuy
02-12-2013, 12:58 PM
This should put the final nail in the Evolutionists coffin.

MIT engineers have created genetic circuits in bacterial cells that not only perform logic functions, but also remember the results, which are encoded in the cell’s DNA and passed on for dozens of generations. The circuits could be used as long-term environmental sensors, efficient controls for biomanufacturing, or to program stem cells to differentiate into other cell types. http://mitne.ws/TUWcz8

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/c49.0.403.403/p403x403/485352_503391559704480_585347083_n.jpg

Still chugging away at the stupid-factory, I see.

Not buying the lame trolling, but keep trying, it makes a good case for improving science education. :tu

mouse
02-12-2013, 01:14 PM
Not buying the lame trolling,

How can you accuse someone of TRolling that has a larger post count than you?

Stop TRolling this topic and post some evidence that debunks mine.

phyzik
02-13-2013, 02:04 AM
Evolution, by definition, can never end. We are always evolving. Just look at just the past 5-10 years. We have become a digital society. In the last 100 years, we have gone from horse carriages to being on the cusp of self-driving vehicles. From traveling to the moon just 50+ years ago to talking about terra forming Mars. Most people have no concept, they just cant grasp it, on how fast we have evolved in just the past 30 years, never mind the past few thousand years.

I, for one, cant wait to see what's next in the next 20+ years.

Mouse will still be claiming NASA faked the moon landings at that time of course. Be mindful of that black van outside of your house, Mouse. They are watching. You know too much.

TDMVPDPOY
02-14-2013, 04:45 AM
oi mouse

what u think about living upto 150yrs, but u cant reverse the growth of aging like wrinkle skins and deteriorating brain...

mouse
02-15-2013, 03:16 AM
oi mouse

what u think about living upto 150yrs, but u cant reverse the growth of aging like wrinkle skins and deteriorating brain...

With the way the country is headed who wants to live 150 days? I will be back in SA Monday to address your question in greater detail.

mouse
02-15-2013, 03:26 AM
Evolution, by definition, can never end. We are always evolving. Just look at just the past 5-10 years. We have become a digital society. In the last 100 years, we have gone from horse carriages to being on the cusp of self-driving vehicles. From traveling to the moon just 50+ years ago to talking about terra forming Mars. Most people have no concept, they just cant grasp it, on how fast we have evolved in just the past 30 years, never mind the past few thousand years.

That is called "progress" "Evolution" is when you get a Dog from a Rock and a man from a Chimp which I am still waiting for you to prove.

I, for one, cant wait to see what's next in the next 20+ years.

Less Guns more crime and 10 dollar a gallon gas.

Mouse will still be claiming NASA faked the moon landings at that time of course.

When did I post the moon landings were "faked"?

Be mindful of that black van outside of your house, Mouse.

The back vans are so 2001 they have Drones now. psssssst! you need to leave the cabin more often and buy a TV did you know David Robinson is not on the Spurs team anymore?

They are watching. You know too much.

They don't care what I know they care who I share it with.

RandomGuy
02-19-2013, 05:52 PM
How can you accuse someone of TRolling that has a larger post count than you?

Stop TRolling this topic and post some evidence that debunks mine.

Why on earth would I bother?

You very clearly don't even understand what the theory of evolution is, says, or implies. That has very clearly already been established.

The few times I have actually been successful in getting to you grasp a few bits here and there, and in realizing the flaws in some of your arguments, you simply forget and post the same debunked stuff over and over a few weeks later.

Your use of psychoactives has cost you more than you realize or would admit. Sorry.

RandomGuy
02-19-2013, 05:57 PM
"Evolution" is when you get a ... man from a Chimp .

Case in point. Factually, easily, proven wrong. That is not what the theory of evolution says. Lame strawman, or stupidity, or both, I really no longer care.

mouse
02-19-2013, 06:00 PM
Why on earth would I bother?

psssssst! It kinda helps others to see your not just on another mouse bashing mission and it may show people you actually know what your talking about.

You very clearly don't even understand what the theory of evolution is, says, or implies. That has very clearly already been established.

Then teach me.

The few times I have actually been successful in getting to you grasp a few bits here and there, and in realizing the flaws in some of your arguments, you simply forget and post the same debunked stuff over and over a few weeks later.

Link?

Your use of psychoactives has cost you more than you realize or would admit. Sorry.

Translation: I feel more comfortable posting your shortcomings than proving you wrong.

mouse
02-19-2013, 06:05 PM
Case in point. Factually, easily, proven wrong. That is not what the theory of evolution says. Lame strawman, or stupidity, or both, I really no longer care.

Psssssssst! may I recommend a book?

http://i43.tower.com/images/mm101743102/human-evolution-coloring-book-2e-adrienne-l-zihlman-paperback-cover-art.jpg

mouse
02-19-2013, 06:07 PM

mouse
02-19-2013, 11:35 PM

Wild Cobra
02-20-2013, 05:34 AM
http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/9/90/Evolution-of-man-Dm.jpg

Wild Cobra
02-20-2013, 05:40 AM
http://gregpike.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/evolution-of-man-justin-beiber.jpg

RandomGuy
02-20-2013, 01:07 PM
Psssssssst! may I recommend a book?

http://i43.tower.com/images/mm101743102/human-evolution-coloring-book-2e-adrienne-l-zihlman-paperback-cover-art.jpg

That is where you form your understanding of scienfic theories? Coloring books?

aaaaaaaahahahahahahahhahaahaha......... :lmao

RandomGuy
02-20-2013, 05:36 PM
You clearly do not understand the theory of evolution.

Then teach me.

You have me confused with Sisyphus (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sisyphus).

I have already tried. No thank you.

mouse
02-20-2013, 10:03 PM
That is where you form your understanding of scienfic theories? Coloring books?

aaaaaaaahahahahahahahhahaahaha......... :lmao

Sarcasium seems to just fly over the heads of the low IQ individuals.

Go back and read your silly post you will "maybe" figure out why I posted the Evolution coloring book, then again look who I'm talking to.

mouse
02-20-2013, 10:11 PM
You clearly do not understand the theory of evolution.

You have me confused with Sisyphus (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sisyphus).

I have already tried. No thank you.

Translation: . ________________

I will allow you to fill in the blank

I have no proof Evolution is not just a bullshit theory

I have nothing to add to this conversation.

I have had months to do research and can't find shit to debunk this topic.

The truth be told I just can't stand mouse so it doesn't matter what the topic is about I will show my ignorant bias and hate.

Woo Bum-kon
02-20-2013, 10:16 PM

You have no proof that it is. All you have is creationist bullshit that has been debunked a million times over and an irrational hatred of science.

The only thing you add is plagiarized pseudo-science.

You have had half a century to do research on this topic, yet you still mistakenly believe that evolution claims that humans evolved from monkeys.

The truth be told I just can't stand mouse so it doesn't matter why the topic is about I will show my ignorant bias and hate.

Says Mr. "Everything that scientists and the government say is a lie."

phyzik
02-21-2013, 02:00 AM
That is called "progress" "Evolution" is when you get a Dog from a Rock and a man from a Chimp which I am still waiting for you to prove.

Wrong... Evolution, by the very definition, is any process of formation, growth or development. Biology is not exclusive to evolution. If you believe "dogs came from rocks and man came from chimps" you OBVIOUSLY do NOT understand evolution. To put it bluntly, if you think one day a chimp family is going to evolve into a human, you have no concept of how evolution works and should just shut the fuck up so as not to look more of a dumbass than you already appear.

For example, the "evolution" of the microprocessor has made your cell phone, a hand-held device, about 20-30x more powerful than the Cray supercomputer created in 1979 which took up a whole building.

Less Guns more crime and 10 dollar a gallon gas.

A dismal outlook on the future, but probably accurate given the parameters I gave you unfortunately. I still have hope though.

When did I post the moon landings were "faked"?

Please Mouse, don't play that shit. You have posted many times the conspiracy that NASA faked the moon landing. Don't even go there. EVERYONE on this board knows your thoughts on the lunar landings and just about the same amount of people think your fucking retarded.

The back vans are so 2001 they have Drones now. psssssst! you need to leave the cabin more often and buy a TV did you know David Robinson is not on the Spurs team anymore?

So watch out for the drones then. BTW, in case you don't remember, I work for a research institute that helped developed those drones.... along with discovering what happened to the Columbia (I knew what happened 3 years before it was released to the public), systems that are on board the curiosity rover on Mars (The RAD system in particular), and various other projects that I cannot confirm nor deny to the public.

Rest assured though, your a mental nut job who has no idea what he is talking about. That much I can state as a fact.

They don't care what I know they care who I share it with.

And your posting it all over the internet! Watch out! you know to much! :lmao

You don't need a dating website Mouse, I got the perfect woman for you. Her e-mail is [email protected].

E-mail her and you can exchange conspiracy theory ideas off of eachother. She will even tell you about the vans outside her house, at least she told me about them back in 1999 when I had to provide technical support to her... She might even be as up to date as you and think drones are looking down on her! You can fuck eachother into retardedness! Drink the koolaid with her Mouse.... do it. As far as I know, she still has th same e-mail address... you can tap that shit. She's probably like 80 now, but beggars cant be choosers!

Go for it man, she is the perfect woman for you..... Bat Shit Crazy.

Woo Bum-kon
02-21-2013, 02:31 AM
:lol mouse and Cosmored think the government is trying to censor them even though they have been posting the same shit for years
:lol mouse and Cosmored think that censoring them before censoring the people they get their information from makes any kind of sense.

mouse
02-21-2013, 08:05 AM
All I see are bad puns,cheap comebacks,outdated insults, and yet not one of you can prove Darwin's bullshit theories.

The debate is over Scientist found a design in the DNA molecule it's over you cant argue the evidence.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/th_alternative-Design-odds.jpg (http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/?action=view&current=alternative-Design-odds.mp4)

Woo Bum-kon
02-21-2013, 01:19 PM
All I see are bad puns,cheap comebacks,outdated insults, and yet not one of you can prove Darwin's bullshit theories.

The debate is over Scientist found a design in the DNA molecule it's over you cant argue the evidence.

Evolution has already been proven to be true. Nobody has to convince an extremely biased, middle-age conspiracy theorist like you anything.

reason
02-21-2013, 01:29 PM
I'm still evolving on a daily basis.

bus driver
02-21-2013, 01:56 PM

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/th_alternative-Design-odds.jpg (http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/?action=view¤t=alternative-Design-odds.mp4)

ur funny, this is y i like you. this post and your previous post are funny as shit. keep it up

mouse
02-21-2013, 09:31 PM
Evolution has already been proven to be true.

Link?
I know it's hard for you to control your weak mind but please refrain in using lame insults as metioned in the first page "Disclaimer"

Blake
02-21-2013, 10:43 PM
Link?

It's missing.

/scientific rim shot

Mark919
02-22-2013, 01:33 AM
Evolution is not dead.some people do not have wisdom teeth.

mouse
02-22-2013, 03:07 AM
It's missing.

/scientific rim shot

POTD!

mouse
02-22-2013, 03:09 AM
Evolution is not dead.some people do not have wisdom teeth.

So prove Evolution Gumby.

phyzik
02-22-2013, 10:49 PM
So prove Evolution Gumby.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/th_Alternative-Design-MIT.jpg (http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/?action=view¤t=Alternative-Design-MIT.mp4)

One simple small example of evolution... This was a quick search that took just 30 seconds.

http://www.newsmaxhealth.com/Health-News/DEET-mosquitoes-repellant-effectiveness/2013/02/22/id/491524

besides that, did you miss the point I made that evolution is not just related to biology? Evolution happens much faster in technology, but its still evolution.

Evolution, by definition, cannot be refuted... Be it biological, technological or ideological. It's already proven.

Biological evolution just takes a much longer period of time. How else do you explain deformities of new children? It's not a god deciding the fate of the child... its random changes in the DNA combined with the father and mother that lead to those circumstances, be it for better or for worse. That's what creates geniuses, savants and mentally challenged people who cant comprehend the true majesty of the universe like yourself, Mouse.

Actually, thinking in that same vein of thought, we all could be considered mentally challenged when trying to comprehend the universe. We, as a species, are just beginning to comprehend things around us. I, for one, hope the technologic singularity hits before I die so I can survive to see what happens in our future (and even then it may not turn out how I hope, could be a terminator scenario for all I know, lol). I have hopes for that, but Im not delusional to think that it will become reality in my lifetime, but just to think of the future for the human race is quite an exciting and awe-inspiring thing to think about. What are we truly capable of given 100 years, 1000 years, or even 10,000 years from now provided we survive that long?

Taco
02-25-2013, 03:22 PM
:wow:rollin

bus driver
02-25-2013, 03:50 PM
^ just found out evolution is dead?

me too, i was shocked as well.

TDMVPDPOY
02-25-2013, 05:53 PM
does eatting horse meat contribute to evolution? cause there is alot of ppl in europe who looks like horses. goats and shit

RandomGuy
03-01-2013, 05:21 PM
Translation: . ________________

I will allow you to fill in the blank

The truth be told I just can't stand mouse so it doesn't matter what the topic is about I will show my ignorant bias and hate.

Sure man, whatever you say.

I.
do.
not.
care.

Spending more than a minute on a response to you in this subject is a waste of time. You are too stupid to understand the topic' issues and why your arugments are stupid.

mouse
03-01-2013, 10:00 PM
Sad to see RandomLie bail in such humiliating circumstances.

Passssst! In the future you can show you don't care by not responding (heads up)

mouse
03-01-2013, 10:09 PM
Phyzik sorry I missed your lone star beer induced rant I know it may be another week before you grace us all with your wisdom.

But before you give your NASCAR hunting buddies sloppy high fives keep in mind the "Evolution"

Debate is in its second year we already went over the types of evolution.

I never said micro evolution does not exist I am talking about Macro Evolution I will allow you to finish watching duck dynasty and go back to that 1998 HP 533 MHz computer and get to googling the difference.

Woo Bum-kon
03-01-2013, 11:03 PM
Phyzik sorry I missed your lone star beer induced rant I know it may be another week before you grace us all with your wisdom.

But before you give your NASCAR hunting buddies sloppy high fives keep in mind the "Evolution"

Debate is in its second year we already went over the types of evolution.

I never said micro evolution does not exist I am talking about Macro Evolution I will allow you to finish watching duck dynasty and go back to that 1998 HP 533 MHz computer and get to googling the difference.

Micro evolution was made up by Creationists like you. There's only evolution.

mouse
03-02-2013, 09:59 PM
Micro evolution was made up by Creationists like you. There's only evolution.

Sometimes replying to Woo Bum kon is like looking at at a turd before you flush. Even though its not something you look forward to doing you just seem to do it anyway.

First off mr I can't read properly I am "not" a Creationist but if you would ever read any of the evolution topics properly you would know that already

Second if your that uneducated to not know the different types of evolution that "science" teaches then your no worth debating with.

But since I feel sorry for you tonight I will save you from having to leave your trannys in spandex 30 days Free trial sex site you just logged into so I saved you the trouble

6 different types of evolution

Cosmic evolution: the origin of time, space, and matter from nothing in the “big bang”
Chemical evolution: all elements “evolved” from hydrogen
Stellar evolution: stars and planets formed from gas clouds
Organic evolution: life begins from inanimate matter
Macro-evolution: animals and plants change from one type into another
Micro-evolution: minor variations/adapations

TDMVPDPOY
03-02-2013, 11:55 PM
if cyborgs and automated is the future

do you think one day these robots would overtake humans and start writing their own codes and shit to override any viruses human try to load into them?

Woo Bum-kon
03-03-2013, 04:54 AM
Sometimes replying to Woo Bum kon is like looking at at a turd before you flush. Even though its not something you look forward to doing you just seem to do it anyway.

First off mr I can't read properly I am "not" a Creationist but if you would ever read any of the evolution topics properly you would know that already

Second if your that uneducated to not know the different types of evolution that "science" teaches then your no worth debating with.

But since I feel sorry for you tonight I will save you from having to leave your trannys in spandex 30 days Free trial sex site you just logged into so I saved you the trouble

6 different types of evolution

Cosmic evolution: the origin of time, space, and matter from nothing in the “big bang”
Chemical evolution: all elements “evolved” from hydrogen
Stellar evolution: stars and planets formed from gas clouds
Organic evolution: life begins from inanimate matter
Macro-evolution: animals and plants change from one type into another
Micro-evolution: minor variations/adapations

Psst, maybe you should actually read up on what scientists understand macro evolution to be: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macroevolution

And before you whine about it being a Wikipedia article, follow the citations (something you never do when you plagiarize all your arguments from creationists).

mouse
03-03-2013, 05:22 AM
Wikipedia :lmao

Oh shit you hit rock bottom if your having to use Wikipedia to defend your case.

Wikipedia Lies:Online Disinformation & Propaganda

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/wikipedialies20jan08.shtml

Wikipedia Lies

http://mmsnews.org/all-newsletters/60-newsletter-wikipedia-lies.html

The 50 Craziest Lies in Wikipedia History
http://www.complex.com/tech/2012/01/the-50-craziest-lies-in-wikipedia-history

I like your passion kid but your way out of your league in debating Evolution may I suggest you go back to the politics forum where your ass gets kicked on a daily basis.

4iqZhzL7Iqw

a2RZzyFTTXo

mV1ITDJCMpc

Woo Bum-kon
03-03-2013, 05:44 AM
:lol I said follow the citations, stupid. Damn, you are predictable.

mouse
03-03-2013, 08:11 AM
:lol stupid. .

Before you reply again please reread the disclaimer

Woo Bum-kon
03-03-2013, 09:38 AM
Before you reply again please reread the disclaimer

Before you reply again, actually try to address the matter at hand.

Microevolution and macroevolution are the exact same thing. The only difference is time.

mouse
03-03-2013, 08:30 PM
Before you reply again, actually try to address the matter at hand.

Microevolution and macroevolution are the exact same thing. The only difference is time.

So how much time shall I wait for you to prove man evolved from ape?

Woo Bum-kon
03-03-2013, 08:53 PM
So how much time shall I wait for you to prove man evolved from ape?

There are loads of evidence that man and ape share a common ancestor. It's not my fault that you are too busy spying on teenage girls to look at it.

mouse
03-04-2013, 01:29 AM
There are loads of evidence that man and ape share a common ancestor.

shared a common designer.

where is this proof you have man Evolved from ape?

It's not my fault that you are too busy spying on teenage girls to look at it.

So I should do like you and spy on teenage Boys?

You seem to have a reputation of not being able to carry adult conversations here at ST and you expect others to take your postings serious?

I shall respond no more to you on this subject since you can't even read the disclaimer.

bus driver
03-04-2013, 10:41 AM
so does mouse believe in genetics?

mouse
03-04-2013, 08:57 PM
so does mouse believe in genetics?

it doesn't' matter what anyone believes, it's RAW Science that disproved Evolution though DNA not me

mouse
03-04-2013, 09:11 PM
http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/?action=view&current=Alternative-Design-003.mp4

Woo Bum-kon
03-05-2013, 07:04 AM
it doesn't' matter what anyone believes, it's RAW Science that disproved Evolution though DNA not me

Science shows that man and chimp DNA is extremely similar. You have no idea what you are talking about.

bus driver
03-05-2013, 12:56 PM

genetics is not raw science?

mouse
03-05-2013, 10:29 PM
Science shows that man and chimp DNA is extremely similar.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/vlcsnap-1605731.png

You have no idea what you are talking about.

post your evidence.

mouse
03-05-2013, 10:37 PM
genetics is not raw science?

Are you saying Evolution is raw science?

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/th_Proof-of-Alternative-design.jpg (http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/?action=view&current=Proof-of-Alternative-design.mp4)

mouse
03-05-2013, 10:37 PM
A person with "average" mental capabilities would now admit this evidence is valid and maybe reconsider Darwin was way off base and maybe not look like a fool later on when Darwinism is looked back upon as an Urban legends,old wives tales, to think at one time humans believed that shit back in the 21st century.

After all its now 2100 and humans have this shit all figured out now. Can you imagine how the Redzeros,and RandomGuys of the www are going to be laughed at for generations to come?
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/th_Evolutionisdead-001.jpg (http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/?action=view&current=Evolutionisdead-001.mp4)