PDA

View Full Version : Nets: Deron Williams

Leetonidas
12-17-2012, 10:04 AM
What happened to this fatass tbh? This dude used to be in convo for top PG in the NBA, now he is just getting by on rep alone. Irving has easily passed him imo, he's become quite a lazy shit in Brooklyn. lol superstar pg :lol lol consolation for not getting melo :lol lol nets :lol

oh yeah and lol paying Kris Kardashian 10 million a season :wow

purplengold
12-17-2012, 10:07 AM
he got paid n that's all he want. He just givin 50% on the court now, sometimes goes off ta keep him from trade talks

Clipper Nation
12-17-2012, 12:34 PM
Worst so-called "superstar" in the league by far, the only time he actually bothers to show up is if he's playing against CP3's team or Jeremy Lin last year, the rest of the time he's just a fat lazy choke artist....

That being said, it also doesn't help matters that the Nets' dumbfuck coach Avery Johnson keeps telling him to chuck up ugly shots and run isos, but that's still partially DWill's own fault... he loves Avery because Avery slurps him....

LkrFan
12-17-2012, 04:37 PM
He's not 100%. Will have surgery in the offseason.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-17-2012, 04:39 PM
:lol I remember the thread where Spurfan was saying D-Will was easily better than Melo

Technique
12-17-2012, 04:45 PM
Still would take him over CP3 any day of the week. Even on his slump he's showing great play making skills and creates mismatches in the post.

Bane.
12-17-2012, 05:21 PM
:lol I remember the thread where Spurfan was saying D-Will was easily better than Melo

[Muffled] Which GNSF was it that said they would rather have Richard Jefferson than Melo?

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-17-2012, 05:23 PM
[Muffled] Which GNSF was it that said they would rather have Richard Jefferson than Melo?

The same one who coined the phrase spurs=class

DPG21920
12-17-2012, 05:54 PM

I know it's fun to scoff people, but that was not that egregious. Easily may have been hyperbole, but until Melo moved to PF, he was always kind of overrated and couldn't win anything. Hell, even though he's off to a great start, it's still early and he's got a really solid supporting cast (shooters, great big man defense that has apparently been really influential wherever he's been in Chandler...). Deron when doing his thing was a 20/10 PG on great percentages that could create. Maybe the Timvp theory about fat PG's is true, but Dwill's best isn't that far off from what we've seen from Melo overall.

We've all said funny stuff like Amare>Bosh....I thought Bargs could be a 20PPG guy (which he did) but that he would also amount to something decent (which he hasn't).

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-17-2012, 05:57 PM
I know it's fun to scoff people, but that was not that egregious. Easily may have been hyperbole, but until Melo moved to PF, he was always kind of overrated and couldn't win anything. Hell, even though he's off to a great start, it's still early and he's got a really solid supporting cast (shooters, great big man defense that has apparently been really influential wherever he's been in Chandler...). Deron when doing his thing was a 20/10 PG on great percentages that could create. Maybe the Timvp theory about fat PG's is true, but Dwill's best isn't that far off from what we've seen from Melo overall.

We've all said funny stuff like Amare>Bosh....I thought Bargs could be a 20PPG guy (which he did) but that he would also amount to something decent (which he hasn't).

Saying Deron = Melo would have been rational since Deron hasn't ever won anything either. He made the WCF once and outside of that has done nothing else. For whatever reason he had the reputation of a :cryteam first winner:cry because he averaged a lot of assists.

ElNono
12-17-2012, 06:10 PM
Deron was great back in the Utah days... he had to carry a loser like Boozer and still always made the playoffs and Utah played pretty well...

Dunno if it's Sloan not being there or what, but he has regressed...

Clipper Nation
12-17-2012, 06:12 PM
Still would take him over CP3 any day of the week.
:lmao :lmao :lmao

mavs>spurs
12-17-2012, 06:54 PM
tried to tell yall back in the summer when i was saying i was glad we didn't sign him and some people (mostly idiot spur fans) tried to say i was "just mad :cry" uhh no you fuckers he isn't worth the max. always been overrated yall just didn't see it in the utah system and he's probably actually regressed a little. fat pg's who are somehow still pretty quick and rely on quickness don't really age well once they hit 28, 29, 30 etc.

Malik Hairston
12-17-2012, 07:14 PM
I've been saying he's overrated for years, while an abundance of delusional fans and media members claimed he was the best PG in the NBA..

He's a fat, coaching killing PG with a poor attitude and declining explosiveness..he's one of the worst defensive players in the NBA, as well..his crossover and style of play is the primary reason for his hype, tbh..

TheRealCB
12-17-2012, 07:15 PM

2008-2010 (pre-melo) Amare is a legit franchise player,a whole level above Bosh.Let's hope he comes back and plays like he did two years ago.

BRHornet45
12-17-2012, 08:16 PM
Still would take him over CP3 any day of the week. Even on his slump he's showing great play making skills and creates mismatches in the post.

LOL oh the classic Spur fan still using this silly and completely ignorant argument. I've never understood Spur fan obsession with D-Will ... Chris Paul makes a team a playoff contender, D-Will makes a team a laughing stock.

But...but...but he's like 3 inches taller and bigger so he is better! - Spur fan

Malik Hairston
12-17-2012, 08:19 PM
LOL oh the classic Spur fan still using this silly and completely ignorant argument. I've never understood Spur fan obsession with D-Will ... Chris Paul makes a team a playoff contender, D-Will makes a team a laughing stock.

But...but...but he's like 3 inches taller and bigger so he is better! - Spur fan

Laker fans love Deron Williams too, tbh..

BRHornet45
12-17-2012, 08:37 PM
D-Will is a cornball brotha as well. Dude tries so hard with all the tats, talking with a phony thuggish accent,etc. But at the end of the day he is more of a white dude.

Technique
12-17-2012, 08:45 PM
I'll take everything you say regarding CP3 with a grain of salt. You're a known Paul knobslobber and have your own weird love hate obsession with the man.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-17-2012, 08:56 PM
Anyone who says D-Will is still > CP3 has an obvious bias.

racm
12-17-2012, 09:22 PM
D-Will always beats CP3 head to head but the Clippers are contenders.