PDA

View Full Version : Cambridge Elementary (Alamo Heights) on lockdown

Kori Ellis
12-17-2012, 11:43 AM
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/education/article/Elementary-school-on-lockdown-after-threat-4123648.php

mrsmaalox
12-17-2012, 11:49 AM
All the crazies out to play!

ace3g
12-17-2012, 11:50 AM
also this:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57559544-504083/von-meyer-ind-man-with-47-guns-arrested-after-elementary-school-threat-police-say/

purplengold
12-17-2012, 01:12 PM
it's comin time where all schools gon need armed guards, metal detectors n bomb sniffing dogs

El Chorizo
12-17-2012, 01:23 PM
The closer we get to 12/21/2012 the crazier things are going to get.

Trainwreck2100
12-17-2012, 02:33 PM
Steubing Elementary in the Northside Independent School District was locked down briefly this morning after a teacher saw a man in the woods behind the school holding what she thought might be a weapon, KABB-TV reported.

It turned out he was a falconer looking for his lost hawk, Northside spokesman Pascual Gonzalez said.

that's just hilarious

Creepn
12-17-2012, 02:35 PM
We have woods in San Antonio?

cantthinkofanything
12-17-2012, 02:37 PM

in your mom's diapers

Drachen
12-17-2012, 02:54 PM
that's just hilarious

BEAR FUCKER, ARE YOU IN NEED OF ASSISTANCE!

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgyCOvQvSZh_G4dMXO-gBwIIdVM1-FJPhvUVjVzQ3HJjf4-1MDkI-KqZ9y

Drachen
12-17-2012, 02:54 PM

Yes, plenty of woods.

Viva Las Espuelas
12-17-2012, 03:49 PM

Uh, yeah. I wouldn't be surprised if any more happen through Friday tbh.

Spurs da champs
12-17-2012, 04:37 PM
Of course it would be in Alamo Whites.

Wild Cobra
12-17-2012, 04:59 PM
No shit. Who knows, maybe Obama will use the football and bring the end to us?

ChumpDumper
12-17-2012, 05:00 PM
No shit. Who knows, maybe Obama will use the football and bring the end to us?I will bet you he won't.

DMC
12-17-2012, 05:25 PM
There's always a danger of copycats who were basically just nutjobs waiting for a nudge.

You cannot just expect other schools to go on with life as usual.

Koolaid_Man
12-17-2012, 07:23 PM
Children of all races always respond well to President Obama. How children act around a stranger tells you as much about the stranger as about the children themselves. I love how comfortable little children are with our president. He is such a good man, and if we aren't, WE SHOULD BE so proud to have a person like him as our president.

What a precious picture..It goes to show that racists aren't born they are bred....Stop the madness folks

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Obamakids.jpg

DMC
12-17-2012, 07:30 PM
Why are you spamming the threads? Mrs ES step out?

Bender
12-17-2012, 07:32 PM

Bender
12-17-2012, 07:34 PM
Steubing Elementary in the Northside Independent School District was locked down briefly this morning after a teacher saw a man in the woods behind the school holding what she thought might be a weapon, KABB-TV reported.

It turned out he was a falconer looking for his lost hawk, Northside spokesman Pascual Gonzalez said.

that's just hilarious
The guy was walking with a cane.

No canes within 1000 ft of schools... must use a walker near schools.

CosmicCowboy
12-18-2012, 08:08 AM
Children of all races always respond well to President Obama. How children act around a stranger tells you as much about the stranger as about the children themselves. I love how comfortable little children are with our president. He is such a good man, and if we aren't, WE SHOULD BE so proud to have a person like him as our president.

What a precious picture..It goes to show that racists aren't born they are bred....Stop the madness folks

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Obamakids.jpg

What a fucking dumbass

"born" and "bred" both imply genetics as the cause and not environment, which I presume is what you were attempting to say and failed miserably.

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2012, 10:59 PM
What a fucking dumbass

"born" and "bred" both imply genetics as the cause and not environment, which I presume is what you were attempting to say and failed miserably.

I'm cool with being a dumbass...but check this out....Obama is sweet, kind and generous man...we can all learn from him...

kind loving nurturer

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/barack-kid.jpg http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/obama-comforts-crying-baby.jpg

The Republican alternative

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/bush-baby.jpg

SA210
12-19-2012, 12:31 AM
I'm cool with being a dumbass...but check this out....Obama is sweet, kind and generous man...we can all learn from him...

kind loving nurturer

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/barack-kid.jpg http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/obama-comforts-crying-baby.jpg

Actually, evil lying child murderer

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb411/auraelium/war-dead-child-obama-Drone-attack-victims1.jpg

Blake
12-19-2012, 12:44 AM
Why did you post that picture

Koolaid_Man
12-19-2012, 12:44 AM
those kids were sacrificed by their terrorist parents..they were put in harms way as a Taliban propaganda tool for terrorist sympathizers such as yourself

Koolaid_Man
12-19-2012, 12:45 AM
Why did you post that picture

because Mitt Romney lost the election

SA210
12-19-2012, 01:08 AM
because Mitt Romney lost the election

I don't support Mitt Romney. You get a lot of things wrong.

Koolaid_Man
12-19-2012, 01:09 AM
I don't support Mitt Romney. You get a lot of things wrong.

so do you ;-)

SA210
12-19-2012, 01:12 AM
so do you ;-)

No I'm not wrong. You are a liar that those kids were used as shields, and Obama killed them and is a mass child murderer. All true. No matter what you say, he isn't sympathetic, he's a liar and he murders children. That one in the picture is one of them. One of hundreds

Koolaid_Man
12-19-2012, 01:34 AM
No I'm not wrong. You are a liar that those kids were used as shields, and Obama killed them and is a mass child murderer. All true. No matter what you say, he isn't sympathetic, he's a liar and he murders children. That one in the picture is one of them. One of hundreds

I'm fine with it...either you live with it or move back to your godforsaken 3rd world country.....you like dem apples :lol

Clipper Nation
12-19-2012, 02:08 AM
At what point will the media realize that by publicizing these killers and making them famous, it feeds into other nutjobs' desire to commit copycat atrocities? When tragedies like this happen, the focus should be on the victims and the community, not the sicko killers...

SA210
12-19-2012, 02:12 AM
I'm fine with it...either you live with it or move back to your godforsaken 3rd world country.....you like dem apples :lol

I think you are just a lying heartless gutless evil cowardice piece of shit

Koolaid_Man
12-19-2012, 08:57 AM

thanks a lot SA210 you've just ruined my self-esteem...:(

Trill Clinton
12-19-2012, 10:23 AM
Actually, evil lying child murderer

was posting a picture of a dead child really necessary?

think long and hard about it.

you're a sick individual.

SA210
12-19-2012, 12:41 PM
was posting a picture of a dead child really necessary?

think long and hard about it.

you're a sick individual.

Yes its very necessary. I'm not the one that's sick, its all of you that are sick, who wish to ignore the reality of what is really going on and how the President is a child murderer. I've thought long and hard about this long ago, and people need to see reality, they need to see what we are doing to innocent children. Gtfoh with your bs, hypocrite. Children overseas are just as innocent as American children. Own it, your President is a liar, and a mass child killer. Supporting him and making excuses for what he has done to children in the me is whats really fuckin sick. I have no regrets, now you think long and hard about the dead children you wish to ignore. I'm defending them, you wish to hide it. That's sick.

johnsmith
12-19-2012, 01:17 PM
Yes its very necessary. I'm not the one that's sick, its all of you that are sick, who wish to ignore the reality of what is really going on and how the President is a child murderer. I've thought long and hard about this long ago, and people need to see reality, they need to see what we are doing to innocent children. Gtfoh with your bs, hypocrite. Children overseas are just as innocent as American children. Own it, your President is a liar, and a mass child killer. Supporting him and making excuses for what he has done to children in the me is whats really fuckin sick. I have no regrets, now you think long and hard about the dead children you wish to ignore. I'm defending them, you wish to hide it. That's sick.

Yeah!!! You display so much courage by posting those pics in a sub forum of spurstalk.com....go fuck yourself drama queen.

SA210
12-19-2012, 02:30 PM
Yeah!!! You display so much courage by posting those pics in a sub forum of spurstalk.com....go fuck yourself drama queen.

::yawn::

johnsmith
12-19-2012, 02:34 PM
::yawn::

Well, maybe, since you're spreading the word and waking everyone up, you should go and post this stuff in the NBA forum. I mean, it has more traffic, and according to you, the more people that see your pictures of dead children, the better!

johnsmith
12-19-2012, 02:35 PM
Or the Spurs forum?

johnsmith
12-19-2012, 02:35 PM
Fuck, you should spam the entire site with dead kid pictures. Really get everyone noticing!

SA210, changing the world, one forum on spurstalk.com at a time.

johnsmith
12-19-2012, 02:36 PM
Bring the pictures to work and put them up in your office. Make a statement!

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-19-2012, 03:32 PM
After he gets off work, go protest in the streets with pictures of dead kids!

SA210
12-19-2012, 03:35 PM
Fuck, you should spam the entire site with dead kid pictures. Really get everyone noticing!

SA210, changing the world, one forum on spurstalk.com at a time.

More than you're doing

SA210
12-19-2012, 03:36 PM
After he gets off work, go protest in the streets with pictures of dead kids!

I do

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-19-2012, 03:42 PM
If you really do protest publicly, I recommend you protest about other stuff Americans might care about. You're too much of an idealist and not enough of a realist. Americans would pay more attention to protests about Obama's drone wars burdening taxpayers as oppose protests about Obama's drone wars killing Paki babies. You can call that extremely self-centered, but it's reality. No one will pay attention unless you show them how something affects them.

johnsmith
12-19-2012, 03:48 PM
I do

Liar

johnsmith
12-19-2012, 03:48 PM
More than you're doing

I'm not the one crying about it.

Koolaid_Man
12-19-2012, 04:13 PM
More than you're doing

those kids were terroists kids...the parents don't even enjoy the sex...they're born for the sole purpose of suicide bombings....according to these guys it is Allah's will that the kids be sacrificed for the greater good of the terror movement..they use them as human shields...in fact everytime a kid is killed they scream:

Allahu Akbar

DMC
12-19-2012, 04:22 PM

Says the man who posted a picture of a dead baby on a sports forum to try to score a point.

SA210
12-19-2012, 04:27 PM
Says the man who posted a picture of a dead baby on a sports forum to try to score a point.

You trolls are the ones trying to score meaningless points. I'm just posting something that people should really care about.

SA210
12-19-2012, 04:32 PM
Liar

You are the liar, you don't know me. I practice what I preach. Just because you dont give a fuck about dead middle eastern babies doesn't mean others don't take their time out to care about the issue. I choose to do what I want with my time, you can go and continue being part of the problem, thanks.

And to DoK, I have protested MANY issues, this is just one of them and THIS one just happens to be one that people dont care about, but should. That doesn't mean I'll keep quiet about it. Kind of stupid actually, to give up on something just because most people don't care. Shame on ALL of you for trashing someone for bringing up the issue of the needless deaths of children. Shame on all you trolls.

Koolaid_Man
12-19-2012, 04:37 PM
You trolls are the ones trying to score meaningless points. I'm just posting something that people should really care about.

SA210 - You my friend are too late...no matter how many terror babies become casualty's of war... white people already love Obama you can't change that...the process is underway....they're handing over their kids to the Great one....the babies wish he was their daddy and the white mamma's wish he was their baby daddy...:lol Sweet

Check it out:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/okids.jpg

even a little Asian baby getting in on the action :lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/onthe-reg.jpg

The love is real:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/OB1.jpg

If I could just touch his finger :lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/ob3.jpg

He's even let them take over the Oval Office (where the nuke codes are kept)..they're everywhere...:lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/ob2.jpg

SA210
12-19-2012, 04:46 PM
Reminds me of the fake photo ops that Bush used to always have.

Koolaid_Man
12-19-2012, 04:58 PM
Reminds me of the fake photo ops that Bush used to always have.

It's deep and meaningful and that kind of beauty, purity and innocence cannot be faked

SA210
12-19-2012, 05:23 PM
Not really, not at all actually, but keep dreamin

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-19-2012, 05:27 PM
And to DoK, I have protested MANY issues, this is just one of them and THIS one just happens to be one that people dont care about, but should. That doesn't mean I'll keep quiet about it. Kind of stupid actually, to give up on something just because most people don't care. Shame on ALL of you for trashing someone for bringing up the issue of the needless deaths of children. Shame on all you trolls.
I'm talking about this issue in particular. I understand you're not gonna keep quiet about it, I'm telling you that there's a much better way to be protesting Obama's drone wars than whoring pictures of dead babies. If your goal is to create more opposition to Obama's drone wars, who gives a shit how it's done?

johnsmith
12-19-2012, 05:28 PM
You are the liar, you don't know me. I practice what I preach. Just because you dont give a fuck about dead middle eastern babies doesn't mean others don't take their time out to care about the issue. I choose to do what I want with my time, you can go and continue being part of the problem, thanks.

It's funny to me that you equate posting pics if dead kids on a site about the spurs is what you equate to, "caring about the issue".

SA210
12-19-2012, 05:32 PM
It's funny to me that you equate posting pics if dead kids on a site about the spurs is what you equate to, "caring about the issue".

It's funny to me that you equate me posting about the issue on a message board as the only way I express my concerns about the issue. Move on lover of child killers

cantthinkofanything
12-19-2012, 05:32 PM
It's funny to me that you equate me posting about the issue on a message board as the only way I express my concerns about the issue. Move on lover of child killers

you should change your avatar to one of those pics with dead Middle Eastern children tbh.

johnsmith
12-19-2012, 05:34 PM

Soooo, please tell us what other ways your express your concerns.

SA210
12-19-2012, 05:36 PM
I'm talking about this issue in particular. I understand you're not gonna keep quiet about it, I'm telling you that there's a much better way to be protesting Obama's drone wars than whoring pictures of dead babies. If your goal is to create more opposition to Obama's drone wars, who gives a shit how it's done?

Posting on Spurstalk is not my life, so to assume its the only way I speak out is a bit ridiculous. And posting pics to Kool-aids fantasy world Obama photo op of children was a perfect response showing what Obama REALLY does to children. If that offends people, then the problem is with them, because they should actually be offended that he does this to children, not offended that someone posts that fact. Hiding from dead baby pictures is living a lie and in a fantasy made up world.

SA210
12-19-2012, 05:37 PM
Soooo, please tell us what other ways your express your concerns.

Not interested in you or any other trolls trying to troll. I do what I do, that's that. You don't, you're part of the problem.

johnsmith
12-19-2012, 05:38 PM
is living a lie and in a fantasy made up world.

Lol, sorta like you!

johnsmith
12-19-2012, 05:38 PM
Not interested in you or any other trolls trying to troll. I do what I do, that's that. You don't, you're part of the problem.

Yeah, but at least I'm honest about it......liar.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-19-2012, 05:40 PM
It's amazing how polarizing the middle east issues have gotten. Almost everyone you talk to is either SA210 or Rick Santorum when it comes to the middle east. They either think America/Israel is completely wrong and the middle east would be a peaceful bliss without intervention, or they think there's an Islamic Boogeyman hiding under their bed who's jealous of their freedom. Where are the moderates, the Rudolph Giulianis of the discussion if you will etc., imo, fwiw, lamborghini mercy.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-19-2012, 05:40 PM
Posting on Spurstalk is not my life, so to assume its the only way I speak out is a bit ridiculous. And posting pics to Kool-aids fantasy world Obama photo op of children was a perfect response showing what Obama REALLY does to children. If that offends people, then the problem is with them, because they should actually be offended that he does this to children, not offended that someone posts that fact. Hiding from dead baby pictures is living a lie and in a fantasy made up world.

I don't think it offends people. I think people simply could care less.

SA210
12-19-2012, 05:50 PM
Yeah, but at least I'm honest about it......liar.

No, you're the liar

BUMP
12-19-2012, 06:10 PM
It's amazing how polarizing the middle east issues have gotten. Almost everyone you talk to is either SA210 or Rick Santorum when it comes to the middle east. They either think America/Israel is completely wrong and the middle east would be a peaceful bliss without intervention, or they think there's an Islamic Boogeyman hiding under their bed who's jealous of their freedom. Where are the moderates, the Rudolph Giulianis of the discussion if you will etc., imo, fwiw, lamborghini mercy.

From what I've gathered, there are two types of Middle East fans on this board:
A.) suicidal ones ("WWIII here we come")
B.) blind homers ("I'm not worried about Islam...")

Whatever happened to the moderates, the Rudolph Giulliani's if you will?

Beating the defending Islamic champs on the road, you will note, is not really a birth right for America even if you guys did win 2.5 World War championships in the not so distant past.

A similar principal applies when predicting American games; I won't take a win in Russia for granted next year because we had a good run back in the '90's.

This US team, in 2012, is a very respectable third best in the mighty NATO conference...

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-19-2012, 06:14 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

rascal
12-19-2012, 06:24 PM

Why do you think Obama is responsible and not the military just screwed up ?

SA210
12-19-2012, 06:27 PM
Why do you think Obama is responsible and not the military just screwed up ?

Obama makes the decisions, he and his staff call it "Drone Bomb Tuesdays". He also personally made the decision to kill an innocent American 16 year old boy from Colorado without due process, charge or trial. He not only knows, he's the one giving the orders.

SA210
12-20-2012, 03:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWZHkiIc_Nc