Clipper Nation
12-17-2012, 08:26 PM
:flag:

ElNono
12-17-2012, 08:32 PM
As soon as Tim/Tony sit down this shit is over, tbh... :cry aging stars :cry

Clipper Nation
12-17-2012, 09:02 PM
Thunder getting their usual ref treatment, tbh...

racm
12-17-2012, 09:06 PM
:cry home court advantage :cry
:cry Methheads :cry

HI-FI
12-17-2012, 09:07 PM
Thunderfags, how do you guys ever lose a game? serious, the amount of ticky tack shit that goes in your favor is ridiculous. OKC Sterns should already have a ring by now with the coddling.

scanry
12-17-2012, 09:07 PM
The Thunder have an easy path back to the Finals. Only Memphis could have a say tbh.

TimDunkem
12-17-2012, 09:09 PM
Thunderfags, how do you guys ever lose a game? serious, the amount of ticky tack shit that goes in your favor is ridiculous. OKC Sterns should already have a ring by now with the coddling.

I rarely complain about officiating, but the Thunder seemingly get every single call whenever the momentum starts to swing in the opposing team's favor.

JRHernandez88
12-17-2012, 09:09 PM
Dam why yal so homo

Reck
12-17-2012, 09:12 PM
Spurs are within 5 points with all the fuckery. They still got a chance.

scanry
12-17-2012, 09:12 PM

It's really is. The number of ticky tack fouls called in their favor is pretty disturbing.

The fact that the Lakers out of all teams got hosed last season should pretty much tell you.

ElNono
12-17-2012, 09:13 PM
Dam why yal so homo

sup Hernandeeeeeez

racm
12-17-2012, 09:14 PM
Haven't you heard? Every off-ball foul on Sefolosha = two free throws for Durant. Get your sweat on Westbrook? Two free throws.

JRHernandez88
12-17-2012, 09:15 PM
sup Hernandeeeeeez

Sup yo

You play a team that gets even more calls:wow

Clipper Nation
12-17-2012, 09:26 PM

It is ridiculous, tbh.... Durant parading to the line is the single most annoying aspect of the NBA right now imho...

ElNono
12-17-2012, 09:29 PM
tbh, Spurs should expect this kind of reffing after pissing Stern off... "basketball reasons" FTW

scanry
12-17-2012, 09:30 PM
It is ridiculous, tbh.... Durant parading to the line is the single most annoying aspect of the NBA right now imho...

Truth bomb son.

ElNono
12-17-2012, 09:34 PM
:lol this shit is the WWE, real talk

benefactor
12-17-2012, 09:36 PM
Pull the plug, Pop.

Clipper Nation
12-17-2012, 09:36 PM
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/140706_o.gif

FkLA
12-17-2012, 09:40 PM
:lol fatass diaw showing off his cooking skills

HI-FI
12-17-2012, 09:41 PM
Thunder is only team I actually hope they get injured (not Durant). only chance a team has with the ref advantage.

ElNono
12-17-2012, 09:42 PM
Pop pulls the white flag 3 mins to go in the 3rd quarter... well done Pop

LkrFan
12-17-2012, 09:45 PM
Pop pulls the white flag 3 mins to go in the 3rd quarter... well done Pop

Click here (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206939&p=6250890#post6250890) for the after party goods, tbh. :lol

ElNono
12-17-2012, 09:49 PM
Click here (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206939&p=6250890#post6250890) for the after party goods, tbh. :lol

problem is Lakerfan has very little to laugh about, IMO

ElNono
12-17-2012, 09:50 PM
OP spot on, tbh...

scanry
12-17-2012, 09:52 PM
OP spot on, tbh...

Pretty easy tbh.

LkrFan
12-17-2012, 09:52 PM
problem is Lakerfan has very little to laugh about, IMO

I'll admit, this game does make me feel a little better. :)

ElNono
12-17-2012, 09:58 PM

in which way? This was pretty much a guaransheed loss to the Spurs without Khawi & Gino

whitemamba
12-17-2012, 10:00 PM
lmao at thread title

whitemamba
12-17-2012, 10:01 PM
in which way? This was pretty much a guaransheed loss to the Spurs without Khawi & Gino

so the spurs are a guarantee loss without 2 scrubs.. but when the lakers lose without 4 of the much needed players everyone bashes. lol nono

ElNono
12-17-2012, 10:03 PM
so the spurs are a guarantee loss without 2 scrubs.. but when the lakers lose without 4 of the much needed players everyone bashes. lol nono

we're playing OKC... we don't need them to beat Cleveland or Orlando at home :lol

Matchup-wise we need those guys against this team

Reck
12-17-2012, 10:04 PM
Spurs in early 00s mode on where they barely score more than 80 points.

whitemamba
12-17-2012, 10:05 PM
we're playing OKC... we don't need them to beat Cleveland or Orlando at home :lol

Matchup-wise we need those guys against this team

lol so what, this is the nba anyone can win on any given day.. dont come at with me with that we dont need non sense:lol

midnightpulp
12-17-2012, 10:05 PM

Why?

OKC looks fuckin' unbeatable, and no amount of getting healthy, bullshit trades, or anything else Kupcake can pull from his retard brain will increase the Lakers' chances of beating this juggernaut. As a fan of a Western Conference team, you shouldn't celebrate the fact the best team in the West is destroying arguably the 2nd best team in the West. Since you still probably moronically believe the Lakers can "turn into the team we all (media) thought they'd be," I think you'd want to see their biggest obstacle (OKC) show some signs of weakness.

Unless Durant gets hit by a bus, all our teams are fucked.

ElNono
12-17-2012, 10:06 PM
lol so what, this is the nba anyone can win on any given day.. dont come at with me with that we dont need non sense:lol

when you're good, "anyone" can't win on any given day... but keep telling yourself that if it's working for you :lol

Trainwreck2100
12-17-2012, 10:08 PM
OKC is the perfect matchup for the Heat cause then all the league has to do is call the games fair and OKC is screwed.

Reck
12-17-2012, 10:09 PM
I wonder where lakerfans think out of..

ElNono
12-17-2012, 10:10 PM
lol here comes the late whistles

midnightpulp
12-17-2012, 10:15 PM

Go to back to Lakersground. Over there, at least you'd be around people of a similar intellectual level (i.e., retarded) who you can share your dipshit basketball takes with and not get called out for being a dumbass. Also. can you at least make the effort to try and write a sentence that doesn't read like it was written by a head injury patient? I know you're probably a bean3r and English is your second language, but for Christ's sake, at least try.

ElNono
12-17-2012, 10:16 PM
1-1 on the season against OKC... I'll take it... this is a tough team... gotta win tomorrow against Denver.

NRHector
12-17-2012, 10:26 PM
1-1 on the season against OKC... I'll take it... this is a tough team... gotta win tomorrow against Denver.

we can afford to lose a game once in a while unlike some other teams that even with superstars they still can't win against scrubs

Reck
12-17-2012, 10:30 PM
The Thunder made porkchops out of the Spurs this game. Damn

Reck
12-17-2012, 10:35 PM
we can afford to lose a game once in a while unlike some other teams that even with superstars they still can't win against scrubs

I agree but only when its to teams like the Thunder and team that actually present a threat.

We cant afford however to lose to scrubs like Jazz and and Blazers. Those are two games we are likely to not get back.

The road success that the Spurs have been having this season is finally starting to wear thin.

LkrFan
12-17-2012, 10:35 PM
Why?

OKC looks fuckin' unbeatable, and no amount of getting healthy, bullshit trades, or anything else Kupcake can pull from his retard brain will increase the Lakers' chances of beating this juggernaut. As a fan of a Western Conference team, you shouldn't celebrate the fact the best team in the West is destroying arguably the 2nd best team in the West. Since you still probably moronically believe the Lakers can "turn into the team we all (media) thought they'd be," I think you'd want to see their biggest obstacle (OKC) show some signs of weakness.

Time will tell if you are right or not. I'm thinking the latter.

midnightpulp
12-17-2012, 10:48 PM

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Lakers are a mess, and will still be a mess when healthy. D'Antoni's system is fundamentally flawed, which the Lakers can't even execute optimally since their roster isn't the most compatible for an uptempo style. Furthermore, you can't win a championship playing no defense and living and dying by the three. The fact nearly all of the Lakers' wins were the result of scorching three-point shooting should worry the shit out of you. When the three isn't falling, the Lakers are on Bobcats level of bad, real talk.

Bill_Brasky
12-17-2012, 10:53 PM
That stat about the Thunder making more free throws than their opponents attempt :lol

racm
12-17-2012, 10:55 PM
Why?

I'd rather root for the Clips than the inbred Thunder hicks. Who seriously names a team the Thunder and gives them a WNBA logo?

Mugen
12-17-2012, 10:58 PM

:lol @ the countless times LkrFan said this during last year's playoffs and being wrong every single time. This is the same guy who didn't know who Kenneth Faried was until he was slamming putbacks over Pau in the first round.

:lol whitemamba equating a road game against the best team in the NBA with a home game against a team w/ Jameer Nelson as their best player when comparing injuries

Clipper Nation
12-17-2012, 11:02 PM
That stat about the Thunder making more free throws than their opponents attempt :lol

22.1% of Reflahoma's points per game come from free throws alone, that's the biggest percentage in the league.... to put it in perspective, a higher percentage of their points come from free throws than from three-pointers, and they're a jump-shooting team... the Thunder are THE most ref-slurped team in the league by far, tbh....

LkrFan
12-17-2012, 11:09 PM
:lol @ the countless times LkrFan said this during last year's playoffs and being wrong every single time. This is the same guy who didn't know who Kenneth Faried was until he was slamming putbacks over Pau in the first round.
So now you holding it against me because I don't watch NCAA games? :lolK

HI-FI
12-17-2012, 11:10 PM
22.1% of Reflahoma's points per game come from free throws alone, that's the biggest percentage in the league.... to put it in perspective, a higher percentage of their points come from free throws than from three-pointers, and they're a jump-shooting team... the Thunder are THE most ref-slurped team in the league by far, tbh....
I want to see the Thunderfags defend this. Honestly I can see them winning. Stern is predictable, he's probably following the Rocky II script, have them comeback against the Heat and finally win on the biggest stage.

My favorite OKC call is when you see Durant or Westbrook driving for a layup, no one touches them yet the refs still call it a foul. It happened in the WCF last year with TP not even touching Chimpbrook and tonight with Durant.

thunderfan
12-17-2012, 11:11 PM
I wasn't aware Texas was free from meth use. Hypocritical fuck.

ElNono
12-17-2012, 11:26 PM
Hit a nerve, tbh :lol

thunderfan
12-17-2012, 11:32 PM
Hit a nerve, tbh :lol
Dumbfuck, tbh.

ElNono
12-17-2012, 11:34 PM
Dumbfuck, tbh.

why u mad? Your team is 1-1 against SA, your city is still full of meth-heads, still 1st in the West, still won't win a ship this season... nothing's changed, tbh

thunderfan
12-17-2012, 11:39 PM
San Antonio TX Drug abuse statistics are greater than any other area in the southern part of the state. It is the citys large population and also the development of transportation that make it an easy target for drug trafficking and use. The city is also largely occupied by Hispanics which helps to conceal the presence of Mexican drug organizations involved in drug trafficking. The complex interstates are used by them to move drugs through the city.

These Mexican organizations are present throughout the city. They organize drugs to be brought from Mexico across the southern Texas border. Local establishments are forced to pay a protection fee to these organizations. Production of these drugs also greatly takes place in San Antonio.

Methamphetamine is produced in large quantities to be distributed through the country. In 2008, there were 3 meth labs found as compared to 6 in 2007 and 15 during 2006. Although a decrease is present, there is still a major problem in this city. Meth produced in these labs is sold to the drug market dealers in the area at wholesale. It is later sold at retail on a street level. This further adds to the drug addiction in San Antonio Texas.

thunderfan
12-17-2012, 11:41 PM
why u mad? Your team is 1-1 against SA, your city is still full of meth-heads, still 1st in the West, still won't win a ship this season... nothing's changed, tbh
Not mad. Just think you characterizing OKC with the word meth is beyond ignorant and hypocritical.

Bill_Brasky
12-17-2012, 11:45 PM
Not mad. Just think you characterizing OKC with the word meth is beyond ignorant and hypocritical.

Butthurt despite the win. I definitely expected better from you.

thunderup
12-17-2012, 11:48 PM
lol hordes of diabetic butthurt spurfan

thunderup
12-17-2012, 11:51 PM
San Antonio TX Drug abuse statistics are greater than any other area in the southern part of the state. It is the citys large population and also the development of transportation that make it an easy target for drug trafficking and use. The city is also largely occupied by Hispanics which helps to conceal the presence of Mexican drug organizations involved in drug trafficking. The complex interstates are used by them to move drugs through the city.

These Mexican organizations are present throughout the city. They organize drugs to be brought from Mexico across the southern Texas border. Local establishments are forced to pay a protection fee to these organizations. Production of these drugs also greatly takes place in San Antonio.

Methamphetamine is produced in large quantities to be distributed through the country. In 2008, there were 3 meth labs found as compared to 6 in 2007 and 15 during 2006. Although a decrease is present, there is still a major problem in this city. Meth produced in these labs is sold to the drug market dealers in the area at wholesale. It is later sold at retail on a street level. This further adds to the drug addiction in San Antonio Texas.

Goods.
:lol san antonio
:lol ghetto city

ElNono
12-17-2012, 11:51 PM
66 Pounds Of Meth Seized From OKC Home

OKLAHOMA CITY -

Federal and city officials have disrupted a lucrative drug operation in Oklahoma City.

Police say they have taken large quantities of meth and drug dollars off the streets after an undercover investigation.

A search warrant filed in district court Tuesday was executed on what investigators are calling a "stash house" at 9010 N. Rockwell Drive in Oklahoma City. A stash house is location where drugs are funneled in and out.

"I'm surprised it happened across the street," said neighbor Sharon Miller. "I had no idea."

Miller saw officials execute the search warrant on the home. From her front lawn, she can see the home at the center of the investigation. Oklahoma City police officers and agents with the FBI and DEA had been spying on the home on the northwest side using wire taps, and following suspects with GPS devices, according to court documents.

"When you can identify and take these people out, it can really cripple a cell group tied to one of these cartels," Mark Woodward with the Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics said.

Inside the home, officials found more than 66 pounds of methamphetamine.

"It is a very significant amount to be seized by law enforcement," Woodward said.

According to the search warrant, officials also seized $323,400 in United States currency. Investigators believe Iran Juan Zamarripa is the key player in the operation and used the home to store the meth.

"They don't keep these large shipments around very long, so it's very fortunate for law enforcement to get such a large seizure," Woodward said.

Officials say Zamarripa used the El Lagunero car wash at 2418 S.W. 59th Street, to distribute much of the stash. Authorities say meth would be sold at the McDonald's at S.E. 44th Street and Shields.

Miller, who is a long-time resident of the neighborhood at the heart of the investigation, says she is taking the news in stride.

"My daughter is worried about me living here but I'm not," Miller said.

Experts say Oklahoma is an attractive location for drug trafficking because of our central location and major Interstates.The Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics says it is seeing more large meth loads in the state.

ElNono
12-17-2012, 11:52 PM
Police find million dollar meth mansion

NICHOLS HILLS, Okla. — Police made three arrests at a million dollar home in Nichols Hills this week.

The 1100 block of Hemstead in Nichols Hills is lined with pristine properties.

The home where police made the arrests is listed on the real estate market for $995,000 right now.

It is not at all where you would expect to find a suspected meth and prostitution operation.

“There was a lot of traffic coming and going from the house. It’s very nice, even by Nichols Hills standards,” Police Chief Richard Mask said. “The majority of people stopped coming and going from that residence had records for drug arrests, prostitution, that type of crime.”

Nichols Hills Police have been watching the house for weeks.

Last week, they obtained a search warrant.

Assisted by the Oklahoma City Police K9 unit, detectives uncovered meth and a variety of other drugs and drug paraphernalia inside.

“Quite a bit of drug paraphernalia, pharmaceuticals, a lot of prescription drugs. It was a vast quantity,” Mask said. “I’m sure people in Nichols Hills would be shocked by this.”

Police arrested the homeowner, 59-year-old William Allen Smith, for having meth and paraphernalia and weapons charges.

Police also arrested 45-year-old Pamela Morgaridge and 44-year-old David Surber who drove up to the house in Smith’s Mercedes during the search.

William Allen Smith wasn’t home when we went to the house but we spoke with a woman who lives there.

She tells us Smith is innocent of the allegations and that the drugs actually belonged to some tenants who lived in the home.

The tenants, she said, have been evicted.

Smith has bonded out of jail.

ElNono
12-17-2012, 11:53 PM
Meth Facts

This Thing Called Meth

It should come to no surprise to anyone that methamphetamine use and production is at an all time high, especially in Oklahoma. Methamphetamine is not only a plague to those who are addicted or those who manufacture it, but everyone. Methamphetamine is not a city or state problem, it is a nationwide problem.

Drug treatment facilities are packed with people who are seeking treatment for their addiction to meth. Police officers are responding to meth lab sites on a daily basis, with some labs taking a full work day to dismantle. There are other officers who respond to domestic abuse calls where an addict has become violent with an individual close to them. Homes and cars are being burglarized to support a drug habit or to buy chemicals to produce more methamphetamine. There are many labs where children are present or there is evidence to show children reside at that residence. More and more manufacturers are going to prison. To further the impact on the public, stores are having to increase prices to cover the amount of stolen merchandise which has been taken by an addict to support his or her habit. Meth is not a problem that has a focused impact, the impact is very widespread.

To understand the impact of methamphetamine, there must first be an understanding of the drug itself. There are a variety of names for meth; speed, crystal, or crank. Methamphetamine is a highly addictive central nervous system stimulant that can be snorted, smoked, injected, eaten or dissolved in a drink. The typical dosage is anywhere from .2 grams to .4 grams. Meth sells for approximately $100.00 a gram on the street.

A person addicted to meth will go on “binges” where they will continually consume methamphetamine for days at a time. Constant consumption may cause the person to stay awake for days or even weeks at a time. During this time the person does not care or think about others around them. When the “high” wears off, the person “crashes”, meaning they may sleep or stay “holed up” for days, until the next binge.

The use of methamphetamine has a variety of results. It makes a person paranoid and can also trick the person into feeling like their skin is “crawling”. The crawling sensation forces the person to scratch incessantly causing scabs and even scars. The use of meth can also make a person violent due to the paranoia. Violence combined with he paranoia causes those who are addicted to be a danger to themselves and others.

Many people are beginning to question the source of this highly addictive drug. There are numerous sources for the drug itself. In Oklahoma, there seems to be a small amount of “Mexican” produced methamphetamine. Typically, the source of methamphetamine in Oklahoma is through the production of methamphetamine in small “laboratories” found in hotels/motels, apartments, houses, trailers, etc. With the Internet being so accessible, there are recipes that can be obtained with just a few key strokes.
Methamphetamine is produced through a chemical reaction, called “cooking.” Cooking converts pseudoephedrine into methamphetamine through the use of chemicals found in virtually every household. There are some chemicals or “ingredients” which require some creativity to obtain. Each of the chemicals used in the production of methamphetamine is hazardous due to the flammability or explosive nature of the items used. Byproducts, or trash, from the lab are typically poured onto the ground or into the sewer systems. The production of methamphetamine is coupled with a very distinct odor of solvent chemicals such as paint thinner.

Education is the best way to combat the meth problem. Every person who has some idea of what to look for and smell for is an extra set of eyes and noses to aid law enforcement in the detection of meth labs. Smell is typically what gives a lab away. Smell has been described as a chemical odor similar to that of paint thinner. Because solvents are utilized at various stages of the process, there are several steps that allow such a chemical odor to be apparent. Think of an auto body paint shop, with the smell of paint and paint thinner. That is the type of chemical odor that is produced.

Other things to look for would include large quantities of “short term” traffic which indicates drug sales and large quantities of pseudoephedrine, or other cold medicines containing ephedrine or pseudoephedrine. Matchbooks are also an indicator. Matchbooks contain a chemical that is necessary in the production of methamphetamine. Another item to look for is gas line antifreeze. Products such as “Heet” are utilized in the process and there will typically be numerous bottles of those products around.

thunderfan
12-17-2012, 11:53 PM
I'm aware meth is present in Oklahoma. I'm also aware it's present in TX. Quit being a hypocrite.

ElNono
12-17-2012, 11:54 PM
Former Drug Labs in Oklahoma City Area

1721 1 2 4TH NW , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
1628 7TH NW , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
1201 9TH NW ST , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
2004 27 NW , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
4313 16 NW , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
4147 20 NW , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
2749 1 2 22ND NW ST , Oklahoma City OK
2941 1 2 27TH SW ST 1 2 , Oklahoma City OK
1312 25 SW ST 3 , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
1512 1 2 YOUNGS S BLVD , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
1001 32ND SW , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
103 22 SW ST , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
2232 1 2 34 NW ST , Oklahoma City OK
6100 MAY N , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
1417 96 NW , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
1155 WILSHIRE W , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
1425 51 SW ST , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
2332 1 2 42ND SW , Oklahoma City OK
3824 37 SW , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
3745 37TH SW ST , OKLAHOMA CITY OK

2709 1 2 35TH SW , Oklahoma City OK
3524 DUMAS AVE , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
3501 META S AVE , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
2223 32 SW ST , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
2444 BINKLEY W C , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
7631 12TH NW , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
500 45 SE ST , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
6520 57TH SE , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
6301 SANTA FE S 3 , Oklahoma City OK
624 71 SE ST , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
4801 BERRYMAN RD , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
3500 DOUGLAS S BLVD 11 , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
3220 84 SW ST , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
8101 YOUNGS S BLVD , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
1312 38 SE , Oklahoma City OK
3917 LIBERTY DR , Oklahoma City OK
3527 38TH SW , Oklahoma City OK
15500 HARRAH S , Oklahoma City OK
12700 141 SE ST , Oklahoma City OK

828 4TH SE , Oklahoma City OK
333 5TH NW 1704 , Oklahoma City OK
1308 EAST HILLS DRIVE , Oklahoma City OK
10925 FOUNTAIN BLVD , Oklahoma City OK
10900 POWELL RD , Oklahoma City OK
10300 KEAR DR , Oklahoma City OK
10305 CASA LINDA DR , Oklahoma City OK
10017 BROOKMILL CT , Oklahoma City OK
9516 SHIELDS S BLVD 118 , Oklahoma City OK
2505 90 SW ST , Oklahoma City OK
5000 89TH SE ST , Oklahoma City OK
8917 SOWELL RD , Oklahoma City OK
12115 89TH SE ST , Oklahoma City OK
3208 86TH SW ST , Oklahoma City OK
8521 DREXEL S AVE , Oklahoma City OK
8416 HIWASSEE S , Oklahoma City OK
1528 82 SW , Oklahoma City OK
8300 DOUGLAS S , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
2909 82ND SW ST , Oklahoma City OK

8081 SHIELDS SE 19 , Oklahoma City OK
2809 80TH SW ST , Oklahoma City OK
1401 STRAKA TER , Oklahoma City OK
600 79TH SE ST , Oklahoma City OK
7619 SACRAMENTO S DR , Oklahoma City OK
1332 74 SW ST 227A , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
2720 74TH SW ST 30 , Oklahoma City OK
107 74TH SW ST A , Oklahoma City OK
147 74TH SW H , Oklahoma City OK
525 72ND SE , Oklahoma City OK
3149 72ND SW ST , Oklahoma City OK
3109 72ND SW ST , Oklahoma City OK
739 VILLAGE SOUTH DR 120 , Oklahoma City OK
3016 65 SW PL , Oklahoma City OK
1027 66 SW ST , Oklahoma City OK
1512 62 SW ST , Oklahoma City OK
6305 SANTA FE S 4 , Oklahoma City OK
708 60TH SE TER , Oklahoma City OK
712(A) 60 TERRACE SE , Oklahoma City OK

712(B) 60TH SE TER , Oklahoma City OK
2130 59TH SE ST 122 , Oklahoma City OK
6120 COUNTRY RIDGE LN , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
2750 59TH SE ST B , Oklahoma City OK
5804 HARVEY S AVE B , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
5801 MISSOURI S , Oklahoma City OK
5903 SUNNYLANE S , Oklahoma City OK
128 56 SW ST , Oklahoma City OK
5501 COUNCIL S RD , Oklahoma City OK
5421 DREXEL S AVE , Oklahoma City OK
5500 BARNES S , Oklahoma City OK
5500 BARNES S ST , Oklahoma City OK
5306 MUSTANG S RD , Oklahoma City OK
609 52ND SW , Oklahoma City OK
1020 50TH SW ST , Oklahoma City OK
2141 50TH SW ST , Oklahoma City OK
5012 BROOKLINE S , Oklahoma City OK
1400 LAFAYETTE DR , Oklahoma City OK
2116 49 SW , Oklahoma City OK
1505 49TH TERRACE SE , Oklahoma City OK

2432 48TH SW , Oklahoma City OK
1140 48TH SW ST , Oklahoma City OK
4016 47TH SE , Oklahoma City OK
1344 WILLIAMS DR , Oklahoma City OK
3305 48TH SW , Oklahoma City OK
2701 46TH SW TER , Oklahoma City OK
2145 46TH SW , Oklahoma City OK
4601 SHALLOWBROOK DR , Oklahoma City OK
3333 46TH SW ST , Oklahoma City OK
2513 46 SW ST , Oklahoma City OK
3212 45 SW ST , Oklahoma City OK
4520 BROOKLINE S AVE , Oklahoma City OK
2624 44TH SW , Oklahoma City OK
4724 44TH SE ST C , Oklahoma City OK
105 44TH SW , Oklahoma City OK
4401 NEBRASKA S , Oklahoma City OK
2613 43RD SW , Oklahoma City OK
3803 42ND SW ST , Oklahoma City OK
501 44TH SE 131 , Oklahoma City OK
2801 42ND SW ST 11 , Oklahoma City OK

27 42 SW ST , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
226 41ST SW ST , Oklahoma City OK
4100 POST S RD , Oklahoma City OK
4117 HARVEY S AVE , Oklahoma City OK
3217 40 SW , Oklahoma City OK
3316 39 SW ST , Oklahoma City OK
2424 39TH SW ST , Oklahoma City OK
4000 POST S A , Oklahoma City OK
1320 38TH SE , Oklahoma City OK
3616 38TH SW ST , Oklahoma City OK
3826 38 SW , Oklahoma City OK
3544 37 SW ST , Oklahoma City OK
2616 36TH SW ST , Oklahoma City OK
17 GRAND SE , Oklahoma City OK
3606 OKLAHOMA S , Oklahoma City OK
2744 34TH SW ST , Oklahoma City OK
3504 GOFF S AVE , Oklahoma City OK
3420 QUAPAH AVE , Oklahoma City OK
3417 INDEPENDENCE S AVE , Oklahoma City OK
9628 29 SE ST 4 , OKLAHOMA CITY OK

thunderup
12-17-2012, 11:55 PM
I'm aware meth is present in Oklahoma. I'm also aware it's present in TX. Quit being a hypocrite.
Thats all this site is filled with. Hypocrites and bandwagoners.

Splits
12-17-2012, 11:57 PM
Meth Angeles is more like it.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_H6XW_a4TYus/SfDPfIWNFMI/AAAAAAAAAqw/fsHBKrwoXts/s1600/meth%2Bmap%2Bof%2Bthe%2Bunited%2Bstates.bmp

JRHernandez88
12-17-2012, 11:59 PM
Former Drug Labs in Oklahoma City Area

1721 1 2 4TH NW , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
1628 7TH NW , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
1201 9TH NW ST , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
2004 27 NW , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
4313 16 NW , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
4147 20 NW , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
2749 1 2 22ND NW ST , Oklahoma City OK
2941 1 2 27TH SW ST 1 2 , Oklahoma City OK
1312 25 SW ST 3 , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
1512 1 2 YOUNGS S BLVD , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
1001 32ND SW , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
103 22 SW ST , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
2232 1 2 34 NW ST , Oklahoma City OK
6100 MAY N , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
1417 96 NW , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
1155 WILSHIRE W , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
1425 51 SW ST , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
2332 1 2 42ND SW , Oklahoma City OK
3824 37 SW , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
3745 37TH SW ST , OKLAHOMA CITY OK

2709 1 2 35TH SW , Oklahoma City OK
3524 DUMAS AVE , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
3501 META S AVE , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
2223 32 SW ST , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
2444 BINKLEY W C , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
500 45 SE ST , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
6520 57TH SE , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
6301 SANTA FE S 3 , Oklahoma City OK
624 71 SE ST , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
4801 BERRYMAN RD , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
3500 DOUGLAS S BLVD 11 , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
3220 84 SW ST , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
8101 YOUNGS S BLVD , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
1312 38 SE , Oklahoma City OK
3917 LIBERTY DR , Oklahoma City OK
3527 38TH SW , Oklahoma City OK
15500 HARRAH S , Oklahoma City OK
12700 141 SE ST , Oklahoma City OK

828 4TH SE , Oklahoma City OK
333 5TH NW 1704 , Oklahoma City OK
1308 EAST HILLS DRIVE , Oklahoma City OK
10925 FOUNTAIN BLVD , Oklahoma City OK
10300 KEAR DR , Oklahoma City OK
10305 CASA LINDA DR , Oklahoma City OK
10017 BROOKMILL CT , Oklahoma City OK
9516 SHIELDS S BLVD 118 , Oklahoma City OK
2505 90 SW ST , Oklahoma City OK
5000 89TH SE ST , Oklahoma City OK
8917 SOWELL RD , Oklahoma City OK
12115 89TH SE ST , Oklahoma City OK
3208 86TH SW ST , Oklahoma City OK
8521 DREXEL S AVE , Oklahoma City OK
8416 HIWASSEE S , Oklahoma City OK
1528 82 SW , Oklahoma City OK
8300 DOUGLAS S , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
2909 82ND SW ST , Oklahoma City OK

8081 SHIELDS SE 19 , Oklahoma City OK
2809 80TH SW ST , Oklahoma City OK
1401 STRAKA TER , Oklahoma City OK
600 79TH SE ST , Oklahoma City OK
7619 SACRAMENTO S DR , Oklahoma City OK
1332 74 SW ST 227A , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
2720 74TH SW ST 30 , Oklahoma City OK
107 74TH SW ST A , Oklahoma City OK
147 74TH SW H , Oklahoma City OK
525 72ND SE , Oklahoma City OK
3149 72ND SW ST , Oklahoma City OK
3109 72ND SW ST , Oklahoma City OK
739 VILLAGE SOUTH DR 120 , Oklahoma City OK
1027 66 SW ST , Oklahoma City OK
1512 62 SW ST , Oklahoma City OK
6305 SANTA FE S 4 , Oklahoma City OK
708 60TH SE TER , Oklahoma City OK
712(A) 60 TERRACE SE , Oklahoma City OK

712(B) 60TH SE TER , Oklahoma City OK
2130 59TH SE ST 122 , Oklahoma City OK
6120 COUNTRY RIDGE LN , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
2750 59TH SE ST B , Oklahoma City OK
5804 HARVEY S AVE B , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
5801 MISSOURI S , Oklahoma City OK
5903 SUNNYLANE S , Oklahoma City OK
128 56 SW ST , Oklahoma City OK
5501 COUNCIL S RD , Oklahoma City OK
5421 DREXEL S AVE , Oklahoma City OK
5500 BARNES S , Oklahoma City OK
5500 BARNES S ST , Oklahoma City OK
5306 MUSTANG S RD , Oklahoma City OK
609 52ND SW , Oklahoma City OK
1020 50TH SW ST , Oklahoma City OK
2141 50TH SW ST , Oklahoma City OK
5012 BROOKLINE S , Oklahoma City OK
1400 LAFAYETTE DR , Oklahoma City OK
2116 49 SW , Oklahoma City OK
1505 49TH TERRACE SE , Oklahoma City OK

2432 48TH SW , Oklahoma City OK
1140 48TH SW ST , Oklahoma City OK
4016 47TH SE , Oklahoma City OK
1344 WILLIAMS DR , Oklahoma City OK
3305 48TH SW , Oklahoma City OK
2701 46TH SW TER , Oklahoma City OK
2145 46TH SW , Oklahoma City OK
4601 SHALLOWBROOK DR , Oklahoma City OK
3333 46TH SW ST , Oklahoma City OK
2513 46 SW ST , Oklahoma City OK
3212 45 SW ST , Oklahoma City OK
4520 BROOKLINE S AVE , Oklahoma City OK
2624 44TH SW , Oklahoma City OK
4724 44TH SE ST C , Oklahoma City OK
105 44TH SW , Oklahoma City OK
4401 NEBRASKA S , Oklahoma City OK
2613 43RD SW , Oklahoma City OK
3803 42ND SW ST , Oklahoma City OK
501 44TH SE 131 , Oklahoma City OK
2801 42ND SW ST 11 , Oklahoma City OK

27 42 SW ST , OKLAHOMA CITY OK
226 41ST SW ST , Oklahoma City OK
4100 POST S RD , Oklahoma City OK
4117 HARVEY S AVE , Oklahoma City OK
3217 40 SW , Oklahoma City OK
3316 39 SW ST , Oklahoma City OK
2424 39TH SW ST , Oklahoma City OK
4000 POST S A , Oklahoma City OK
1320 38TH SE , Oklahoma City OK
3616 38TH SW ST , Oklahoma City OK
3826 38 SW , Oklahoma City OK
3544 37 SW ST , Oklahoma City OK
2616 36TH SW ST , Oklahoma City OK
17 GRAND SE , Oklahoma City OK
3606 OKLAHOMA S , Oklahoma City OK
2744 34TH SW ST , Oklahoma City OK
3504 GOFF S AVE , Oklahoma City OK
3420 QUAPAH AVE , Oklahoma City OK
3417 INDEPENDENCE S AVE , Oklahoma City OK
9628 29 SE ST 4 , OKLAHOMA CITY OK:wow

ElNono
:wow

And that's like 1/3 of the list :lol

ElNono

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_H6XW_a4TYus/SfDPfIWNFMI/AAAAAAAAAqw/fsHBKrwoXts/s1600/meth%2Bmap%2Bof%2Bthe%2Bunited%2Bstates.bmp

Hypocrite. Reported.

thunderup

:lol Cali

Reck
12-18-2012, 12:01 AM

Then what are you doing here?

Your kind is worst than the hordes of lakerfan that have migrated here from lakersgound. thunderfan (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=34402) is probably the only legit Thunder fan here. The rest, like yourself are trolls, bandwagoners and self entitled.

Now that is saying alot. Being a bigger dumb fuck than your occasional laker groupie.

Clipper Nation
12-18-2012, 12:01 AM

GTFO then...

ImDaNuts
12-18-2012, 12:03 AM
We stacked

thunderup
12-18-2012, 12:04 AM
:lol predictable.

The forum jizzrag with his usual shittakes voices his faggoty opinion.

thunderup
12-18-2012, 12:05 AM
GTFO then...
:jack

Floyd Pacquiao
12-18-2012, 12:08 AM
lol meth

Cities of 500,000 or more population (33 cities)

Highest Crime Rate Ranking

1. Detroit, MI
2. Baltimore, MD
3. Memphis, TN
4. Washington, DC
5. Atlanta, GA
6. Philadelphia, PA
7. Milwaukee, WI
8. Columbus, OH
9. Oklahoma City, OK
10. Houston, TX

JRHernandez88
12-18-2012, 12:09 AM
thunder fans getting owned

thunderup
12-18-2012, 12:13 AM
lol meth

Cities of 500,000 or more population (33 cities)

Highest Crime Rate Ranking

1. Detroit, MI
2. Baltimore, MD
3. Memphis, TN
4. Washington, DC
5. Atlanta, GA
6. Philadelphia, PA
7. Milwaukee, WI
8. Columbus, OH
9. Oklahoma City, OK
10. Houston, TX

:lol should be part of mexi:lol0
:lol utsa

Floyd Pacquiao
12-18-2012, 12:17 AM
:lol methlahoma
:lol wnba logo
:lol wnba team name
:lol stolen franchise
:lol tried to copy SA riverwalk

JRHernandez88
12-18-2012, 12:19 AM
:lol methlahoma
:lol wnba logo
:lol wnba team name
:lol stolen franchise
:lol tried to copy SA riverwalk

LMFAO

JRHernandez88
12-18-2012, 12:19 AM
they wanna-be us so bad :cry

HI-FI
12-18-2012, 12:26 AM
El Nono taking a bloody, hemorrhoid riddled Argentinian shit on OKC tbh

ElNono
12-18-2012, 12:32 AM
El Nono taking a bloody, hemorrhoid riddled Argentinian shit on OKC tbh

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188235

tbh, IMO, I saaaaid...

thunderup
12-18-2012, 12:33 AM
The bitterness and butthurt that comes with OKC reigning as the top dog in the West has you ghettos emotional. :lol

HI-FI
12-18-2012, 12:34 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188235

tbh, IMO, I saaaaid...
congrats, it's cool we have people that are proud to be Americans and offer something to our country. though tbh, I zoomed into that pic of the bald eagle and I could see a tear of regret forming under its eye.

ElNono
12-18-2012, 12:36 AM
congrats, it's cool we have people that are proud to be Americans and offer something to our country. though tbh, I zoomed into that pic of the bald eagle and I could see a tear of regret forming under its eye.

probably a meth addict bald eagle, tbh... you should ask thunderfan to be sure, IMO...

Clipper Nation
12-18-2012, 12:39 AM
The bitterness and butthurt that comes with OKC reigning as the top dog in the West has you ghettos emotional. :lol

JRHernandez88
12-18-2012, 12:43 AM
emotional?? everyones making fun your city, thats about it... we know what it feels like to be on top little bro.

thunderup
12-18-2012, 12:49 AM
sup Clipper Nation

Trainwreck2100
12-18-2012, 12:52 AM
:lol should be part of mexi:lol0
:lol utsa

You do realize oklahoma came with texas after the Texas revolution

whitemamba
12-18-2012, 03:16 AM
Go to back to Lakersground. Over there, at least you'd be around people of a similar intellectual level (i.e., retarded) who you can share your dipshit basketball takes with and not get called out for being a dumbass. Also. can you at least make the effort to try and write a sentence that doesn't read like it was written by a head injury patient? I know you're probably a bean3r and English is your second language, but for Christ's sake, at least try.

http://www.arrse.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=86201&d=1345027222

KaiRMD1
12-18-2012, 03:36 AM
You do realize oklahoma came with texas after the Texas revolution

Please don't try to educate the fool, it is pointless.

Malik Hairston
12-18-2012, 04:09 AM
A lot of shtick biters on ST these days, tbh..

ElNono
12-18-2012, 04:33 AM
guilty as charged, tbh... effective too, as seen here.

benefactor
12-18-2012, 06:51 AM
Damn...too bad I had to go to bed early.

:lol thunderfan
:lol shit on yet again
:cry Texas and Oklahoma are same :cry
:cry they both have farmers :cry

racm
12-18-2012, 07:49 AM
Texas has a colorful history. Oklahoma has a music:loll

thunderfan
12-18-2012, 08:23 AM
Damn...too bad I had to go to bed early.

:lol thunderfan
:lol shit on yet again
:cry Texas and Oklahoma are same :cry
:cry they both have farmers :cry

I see the last thread where you chose to make yourself look like an ignorant ass ended with you totally failing to answer any of the questions posed to you. You were totally owned with your assessment and comparisons of the states of OK and TX. You gave up.

benefactor
12-18-2012, 08:38 AM
There was no need to follow your retarded logic. Most non-lobotomized people can see pretty plainly that Texas and Oklahoma are far from the same.

thunderfan
12-18-2012, 08:48 AM
There was no need to follow your retarded logic. Most non-lobotomized people can see pretty plainly that Texas and Oklahoma are far from the same.

You have a one track mind. You can't grasp non-literal statements or the context surrounding certain statements. You basically called the state of Oklahoma a barren wasteland due to the fact that its not populated heavily and does not have population growth like areas of TX do. By your definition, a barren wasteland were those areas where people chose not to live, correct? Well, outside of the metro areas of TX, the entire state, by your definition, is a barren wasteland as well. Probably 80% of the land area of TX is basically uninhabited, or very sparsely inhabited. This is farm land. So - do you only consider those areas of TX that are heavily populated to be worthwhile? WHat about the remaining 80% of the state of TX? Is it barren wasteland? What do you think of the Texans that inhabit that wasteland?

thunderfan
12-18-2012, 08:51 AM
As to the rest of this thread: Meth is in Oklahoma. It's in Texas. It's in every state. It's a problem. There's really nothing else to say about it. You make that choice or you don't. It's a problem, but it doesn't characterize a whole state or people.

benefactor
12-18-2012, 09:07 AM
You have a one track mind. You can't grasp non-literal statements or the context surrounding certain statements. You basically called the state of Oklahoma a barren wasteland due to the fact that its not populated heavily and does not have population growth like areas of TX do. By your definition, a barren wasteland were those areas where people chose not to live, correct? Well, outside of the metro areas of TX, the entire state, by your definition, is a barren wasteland as well. Probably 80% of the land area of TX is basically uninhabited, or very sparsely inhabited. This is farm land. So - do you only consider those areas of TX that are heavily populated to be worthwhile? WHat about the remaining 80% of the state of TX? Is it barren wasteland? What do you think of the Texans that inhabit that wasteland?
That's most of the states in the union, dumbass. As I said, your argument and your logic are retarded. It being a wasteland has more to do with no one wanting to live there than uninhabited areas that exist in almost every state.

You can twist it all you want but facts don't lie. Texas has had counties that grew more than Oklahoma's whole state population. Why is that? Can you give me a good reason beyond the fact that Oklahoma is a shit hole no one wants to move to?

benefactor
12-18-2012, 09:09 AM
Oh look! There are empty places where no one lives! Both states are the same!!!11!!!

AussieFanKurt
12-18-2012, 09:21 AM
Just laugh it off thunderfan, you take the bait every time and look like an idiot giving these paragraphs of irrelevant shit

JRHernandez88
12-18-2012, 09:56 AM
laugh out loud another 5 star thread

Bane.
12-18-2012, 10:37 AM
[Muffled] By the way Lakaluva needed a tutor to get a C in Calculus, and the way thunderup needs a tutor for Geography....

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-18-2012, 10:51 AM
:lol Oklahoma fan
:lol Timothy McVeigh

Bill_Brasky
12-18-2012, 11:06 AM

:lmao nobody is gonna read that Harry Potter novel you crybaby

thunderfan
12-18-2012, 11:07 AM
:lol Oklahoma fan
:lol Timothy McVeigh

You're actually laughing at someone associated with the death of innocent individuals, children included..? Really? We're gonna go there?

thunderfan
12-18-2012, 11:29 AM
Also...a "horde" is not used to describe something intangible, such as "class". A horde is a throng or gathering of people, animals, etc. Even a stupid ass Oklahoman knows these things.

Trainwreck2100
12-18-2012, 11:40 AM
Elnono was using tongue-in-cheek, I guess they don't have that in Oklahoma. Too many cheeks ruined by meth and/or inbreeding.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-18-2012, 11:41 AM
Elnono was using tongue-in-cheek, I guess they don't have that in Oklahoma. Too many cheeks ruined by meth and/or inbreeding.

:lmao

thunderfan
12-18-2012, 11:48 AM

Actually, he's not using tongue in cheek. The "Hordes of Class" is in reference to the San Antonio Spurs. So out goes that theory of piss poor English.

TimmehC
12-18-2012, 12:24 PM
:lol gntf taking the bait every. single. time.

benefactor
12-18-2012, 12:41 PM
You're actually laughing at someone associated with the death of innocent individuals, children included..? Really? We're gonna go there?
Actually, the US as a whole would have benefitted greatly if the bomb were much, much larger.

thunderfan
12-18-2012, 01:44 PM
Actually, the US as a whole would have benefitted greatly if the bomb were much, much larger.

You're too ignorant for me. Permanent ignore list for you buddy. Don't bother typing a reply to this. I assure you I'll never see another post of yours. I've got about 5 retards on my ignore list. I never ever click to reveal any of their posts. So enjoy...

Trainwreck2100
12-18-2012, 01:50 PM
You're too ignorant for me. Permanent ignore list for you buddy. Don't bother typing a reply to this. I assure you I'll never see another post of yours. I've got about 5 retards on my ignore list. I never ever click to reveal any of their posts. So enjoy...

well that posting style looks awfully familiar

Clipper Nation
12-18-2012, 02:30 PM
:lol Butthurt Zombie Sonics fans

Juggity
12-18-2012, 03:18 PM
http://i.imgur.com/z9pIZ.jpg

thunderfan
12-18-2012, 03:30 PM
:lol Butthurt Zombie Sonics fans

Pretty hurt at this point. Best record in the NBA and a drubbing of the elderly Spurs last night.

Bane.
12-18-2012, 03:37 PM

:lol Currybreath playing the innocence card

thunderup
12-18-2012, 04:00 PM
thunderfan, while posting on this site I've learned to fight fire with fire. There isn't really a contest however since the posters who are regulars in threads with ":lol oklahoma" crap grasp at straws to "try" to talk shit. Watching these diabetic ghetto loser fans attempt to go down fighting is like watching a barely run over dog on the highway about to be finished off by a semi.

A once proud franchise on the doorstep to lottery years and laying witness to the greatness that is Kevin Durant and our Thunder.

Sad :(

thunderfan
12-18-2012, 04:05 PM
:lol Currybreath playing the innocence card

WTF are you talking about?

Juggity
12-18-2012, 04:10 PM
thunderfan and thunderup are two different accounts? goddamn this is the first time I've ever realized that

they post the same things, respond to the same bait, bring the same bads and defend methlahoma to the last smoky breath :lol

AussieFanKurt
12-18-2012, 05:05 PM
thunderfan and thunderup are two different accounts? goddamn this is the first time I've ever realized that

Clearly someone is bored as fuck to make two accounts with identical schtick

benefactor
12-18-2012, 06:09 PM
crofl

Sup namlook

scanry
12-18-2012, 06:37 PM
crofl

Sup namlook

Who'da though. :lol

Mel_13
12-18-2012, 06:55 PM

well that posting style looks awfully familiar

Is it possible that KBP traded in the fake Greek persona for a fake Okie persona? There are some striking similarities...