PDA

View Full Version : NBA: 2012 Durant vs. Prime Kobe..

Malik Hairston
12-17-2012, 09:15 PM
Elite scorers, above average defensive players, above average passing ability, good clutch players..they both benefit greatly from officiating..

Which player would you take?..

ElNono
12-17-2012, 09:17 PM
Difficult decision, tbh... In hindsight would probably lean Kobe because he's getting protected by refs even to the tail end of his career, whereas with Durant that might not end up being the case.

LkrFan
12-17-2012, 09:33 PM
:corn:

whitemamba
12-17-2012, 10:03 PM
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/5fgC9a8V9x8/0.jpg

idk if i want a pussy ass superstar tbh..

Koolaid_Man
12-17-2012, 10:05 PM
Elite scorers, above average defensive players, above average passing ability, good clutch players..they both benefit greatly from officiating..

Which player would you take?..

after watching these you tell me...

game 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkvpnmAk2xU

game 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCdhA41wgms

Koolaid_Man
12-17-2012, 10:06 PM
I literally can never get enough of watching that shit....man fuck I miss those days....no one could check Kobe...Lebron , Dwade, none of them niggas had the moves of a prime Kobe

JRHernandez88
12-17-2012, 10:06 PM
Durant

midnightpulp
12-17-2012, 10:23 PM
Durant. And I wouldn't think twice.

Kirby is, and always has been, big man dependent. If his team isn't rocking the best frontline in basketball, he struggles to get to the second round.

Durant is a player you can build around.

Still take the Kang over either, though. But make no mistake, I believe James and Durant are the two best perimeter players since Mike.

irishock
12-17-2012, 10:24 PM
Bryant. Come on now.

Koolaid_Man
12-17-2012, 10:28 PM

Kirby is, and always has been, big man dependent. If his team isn't rocking the best frontline in basketball, he struggles to get to the second round.

Still take the Kang over either, though. But make no mistake, I believe James and Durant are the two best perimeter players since Mike.

you never answered my ugly question....why r u so dam fugly...is it mom or dad's fault?

midnightpulp
12-17-2012, 10:34 PM
Bryant. Come on now.

What does Prime Kobe do better than this season's Durant?

Ride superstar bigmen? Cause Prime Kobe sure as hell isn't a better basketball player than Kevin Durant. Sure, with all his fancy footwork and variety of ways he can score, Kobe is more "skilled," but at the end of the day, it's about putting the ball through the net, and Durant does it just as well and more efficiently. Trolling aside, the fact Durant is 6' 10" is a huge factor. Kobe typically needs to work extremely hard for his points (when he isn't getting sent to the line for being looked at wrong), whereas Durant can simply shoot over his defender.

midnightpulp
12-17-2012, 10:36 PM
you never answered my ugly question....why r u so dam fugly...is it mom or dad's fault?

Your new shtick is weak. Come up with a new one.

ElNono
12-17-2012, 10:36 PM
On the other hand, Durant will likely never cost his team a championship in his prime...

midnightpulp
12-17-2012, 10:40 PM
after watching these you tell me...

game 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkvpnmAk2xU

game 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCdhA41wgms

Lol at the '01 series.

Wow, Kirby destroyed Danny Ferry, Terry Porter, and the ghost of Sean Elliott.

Durant's WCF series against the Spurs was much better.

Mugen
12-17-2012, 10:44 PM
Toss up now. Won't be close when you compare a prime KD tbh.

Prime Kobe wouldn't have a chance guarding even 2012 Durant, while Durant would make Kirby work pretty damn hard for every shot.

Stalin
12-17-2012, 10:48 PM
Pizza Face Durantula1!!!

racm
12-17-2012, 10:51 PM
KD = second coming of Larry Bird. Needs to be tougher physically though, Bird wouldn't back down in a fight instead of letting McHale handle everything like how Durant lets Ibaka and Perkins handle everything.

Koolaid_Man
12-17-2012, 10:54 PM
Your new shtick is weak. Come up with a new one.

It's not a shtick...I'm just surprised you'd have the gall to post your picture given how much you talk shit about Mexicans...I don't usually judge people but I'm making an exception in this case...you're one ugly dude....seriously you look hideous...if I were you I'd stop talking about other people immediately....not joking guy

Koolaid_Man
12-17-2012, 10:56 PM
Lol at the '01 series.

Wow, Kirby destroyed Danny Ferry, Terry Porter, and the ghost of Sean Elliott.

Durant's WCF series against the Spurs was much better.

Kobe was off the chain that series wasn't he :lol

midnightpulp
12-17-2012, 11:01 PM
Kobe was off the chain that series wasn't he :lol

Not more than Durant was against a much, much better Spurs team.

Another fun fact of that series is that Kirby was playing 40 minutes in games that were blowouts, padding his stats. All but two games in last year's WCF were close, with Durant leading the way in crunch time rather than padding stats in garbage time, like Kirby did for much of that series.

Overrated performance.

Koolaid_Man
12-17-2012, 11:04 PM

Another fun fact of that series is that Kirby was playing 40 minutes in games that were blowouts, padding his stats. All but two games in last year's WCF were close, with Durant leading the way in crunch time rather than padding stats in garbage time, like Kirby did for much of that series.

Overrated performance.

what about 2008 when Kobe closed out the Spurs...you know when Spike Lee did the joint.."Kobe Doing Work"....tell me bout that series midget...

Deuce Bigalow
12-17-2012, 11:07 PM

I'll also take Durant over Kareem and Jordan.
Kareem was missing the playoffs in his prime and losing in the first round without great players. Fucking scrub he was.
And Jordan? lol that clown never sniffed a second round appearance without Pip.

Durant in a heartbeat.

midnightpulp
12-17-2012, 11:10 PM
what about 2008 when Kobe closed out the Spurs...you know when Spike Lee did the joint.."Kobe Doing Work"....tell me bout that series midget...

That was a better performance. I give it respect. The 3rd best individual series performance against the Duncan-era Spurs behind Durant last year and Dirk in '06.

Granted, Kirby did match up against a near-retired Bowen and Ime Udoka, but nonetheless, Bryant had a great series. Still nowhere near the level of the two aforementioned, which were 6 and 7 games series respectively, meaning more pressure.

LkrFan
12-17-2012, 11:11 PM
^ Deuce :lol

Deuce Bigalow
12-17-2012, 11:12 PM

Overrated performance.
08 WCF, Game 1

5:40 in 3rd Quarter

Spurs - 65
Lakers - 45

Final 17:40 of the game:

Kobe 23
Spurs 20

Lakers win by 4

You know that shit burned real bad and each shot was a daggar to your heart. How about Kobe's last bucket? To give them the lead, how overrated was that? Duncan was busy missing 2 freethrows and did he even score a point during the time? lol

Bynumite
12-17-2012, 11:20 PM
Prime Kobe of course. Better playmaker, defender, post game etc. Both are elite scorers with tremendous range.

On the other hand, Durant will likely never cost his team a championship in his prime...

That's Durant cuckholding and letting Westbrook chuck away in the playoffs.

midnightpulp
12-17-2012, 11:23 PM
08 WCF, Game 1

5:40 in 3rd Quarter

Spurs - 65
Lakers - 45

Final 17:40 of the game:

Kobe 23
Spurs 20

Lakers win by 4

You know that shit burned real bad and each shot was a daggar to your heart. How about Kobe's last bucket? To give them the lead, how overrated was that? Duncan was busy missing 2 freethrows and did he even score a point during the time? lol

Did you not see me give it respect, faggot?

Even then, still not as good as Dirk and Durant.

But I can cherry pick, too.

ttp://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/pbp/200805270SAS.html#q4

A game the Lakers won by 2. Lamar Odom closed out the last 5 minutes of the 4th with 12 points while Kirby was busy going 1-4 (3-9 in the quarter). So yeah, Kirby has a hit a few shots that were "daggers to my heart," but for every dagger he's hit, there's also been plenty of bricks that allow the opposing team back in the game, which makes my heart sing.

midnightpulp
12-17-2012, 11:26 PM
Here's another game in which Kirby hit shots that were "daggers to my heart."

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200305070SAS.html

:lol took Bruce Bowen 12 shots to do what took Kobe 24 shots.

Koolaid_Man
12-17-2012, 11:27 PM
Did you not see me give it respect, faggot?

Even then, still not as good as Dirk and Durant.

But I can cherry pick, too.

ttp://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/pbp/200805270SAS.html#q4

A game the Lakers won by 2. Lamar Odom closed out the last 5 minutes of the 4th with 12 points while Kirby was busy going 1-4 (3-9 in the quarter). So yeah, Kirby has a hit a few shots that were "daggers to my heart," but for every dagger he's hit, there's also been plenty of bricks that allow the opposing team back in the game, which makes my heart sing.

mid stop insulting people man...no need to call him a faggot...I keep telling man you fucking look like quasimodo's kin folk you really have no room for insults

Koolaid_Man
12-17-2012, 11:30 PM
I truly feel sorry for mid...dude is a charity case....no way he's getting any pussy looking like that...I see why he's so passionate pours his heart and soul into Spurstalk...you scare me mid...you look like a fucking baby monster

ElNono
12-17-2012, 11:32 PM
That's Durant cuckholding and letting Westbrook chuck away in the playoffs.

First of all, Durant even isn't in his prime. And what you're describing is Westbrook chucking away, not Durant.

The next series Durant posts 10-27, 14-27, 4-13, 8-25 and 7-21 will be time to call it even, tbh...

midnightpulp
12-17-2012, 11:40 PM
I truly feel sorry for mid...dude is a charity case....no way he's getting any pussy looking like that...I see why he's so passionate pours his heart and soul into Spurstalk...you scare me mid...you look like a fucking baby monster

Not going to tell you again. Weak shtick. Come up with a new one.

Koolaid_Man
12-17-2012, 11:52 PM
Not going to tell you again. Weak shtick. Come up with a new one.

dude telling someone how dog ugly they is...is not a shtick...I'm just saying if I was you I would chill on calling other people out...I posted my pic and there's no doubt I'm a ladies man...but you...you one ugly muthafucker....you so fucking ugly your mama couldn't even suck my dick...:lol

midnightpulp
12-17-2012, 11:58 PM
dude telling someone how dog ugly they is...is not a shtick...I'm just saying if I was you I would chill on calling other people out...I posted my pic and there's no doubt I'm a ladies man...but you...you one ugly muthafucker....you so fucking ugly your mama couldn't even suck my dick...:lol

But the person in my avatar isn't me, which of course you know, but in your desperation to be funny, you've taken the Tacker route of pretending joke avatars of ugly, weird people are the poster in question. Not mad, though. You can pretend that's me all you want.

But we don't have to pretend that you actually look like a retarded Tony Dungy :lol

JRHernandez88
12-18-2012, 12:01 AM
But the person in my avatar isn't me, which of course you know, but in your desperation to be funny, you've taken the Tacker route of pretending joke avatars of ugly, weird people are the poster in question. Not mad, though. You can pretend that's me all you want.

But we don't have to pretend that you actually look like a retarded Tony Dungy :lol
pics??

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2012, 12:04 AM

yeah right...Timvp thinks I look like a light-skinned Ronde Barber not close to Tony Dungy...but I struck a nerve with you...you're spinning...it's you in your avatar you just didn't think anyone would call your ugly ass out on it....you are indeed mad as fuck....and you're the one pretending...deal with it dude...you're an ugly fuck...

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2012, 12:06 AM
pics??

i don't re-post my pic for free....Mavs>Spurs is gay as fuck..I'm sure he downloaded that shit the minute he saw it...

midnightpulp
12-18-2012, 12:07 AM
pics??

Long gone. Once people were making fun of him, calling him a retarded Ton Dungy, along with laughing at the hambeast women this self-titled "playa" took the picture with, Kool took the pic down as fast as it went up.

JRHernandez88
12-18-2012, 12:08 AM
im sure someone gots it

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2012, 12:11 AM
Long gone. Once people were making fun of him, calling him a retarded Ton Dungy, along with laughing at the hambeast women this self-titled "playa" took the picture with, Kool took the pic down as fast as it went up.

^ yep you sound mad to me....:lol all you gotta do is re-post my pic with the honies and all...you know you gots that shit.... :lol

midnightpulp
12-18-2012, 12:14 AM
^ yep you sound mad to me....:lol all you gotta do is re-post my pic with the honies and all...you know you gots that shit.... :lol

Don't have it.

In your embarrassment, you took it down too fast :lol

midnightpulp
12-18-2012, 12:16 AM
One thing I did save, however:

http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx261/OGBobbyJohsonOWNsKoolaidman/koolaid3-1.jpg

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2012, 12:18 AM
Don't have it.

In your embarrassment, you took it down too fast :lol

^ please mid...kill that noise... I'm a conceited bastard...who thinks he's god's gift to women...you however, the 2nd coming of quasimodo...what's makes it worse for you is the fact that you admitted to having OCD.... ugly + OCD..dude you really should stop insulting Mexicans...you pretty much have nothing going on for yourself....

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2012, 12:19 AM

http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx261/OGBobbyJohsonOWNsKoolaidman/koolaid3-1.jpg

you spinning outta control now

midnightpulp
12-18-2012, 12:25 AM
you spinning outta control now

Nope.

http://www.blackplanet.com/koolaid_man/

Let's review the evidence:

Kori has confirmed that you live in Houston. The creator of this profile is located in Houston.

You might accuse someone of making this profile. Fact is, the profile was created in 2000, two years before the inception of ST.

The profile's creator has a similar "command" of the English language as you.

The profile's creator uses an underscore between "Koolaid" and "Man," a way of writing out Kool-Aid Man not commonly seen.

The evidence is in, and you're found guilty of writing freaky jams and worshipping Nubian Queens.

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2012, 12:33 AM
Nope.

http://www.blackplanet.com/koolaid_man/

Let's review the evidence:

Kori has confirmed that you live in Houston. The creator of this profile is located in Houston.

You might accuse someone of making this profile. Fact is, the profile was created in 2000, two years before the inception of ST.

The profile's creator has a similar "command" of the English language as you.

The profile's creator uses an underscore between "Koolaid" and "Man," a way of writing out Kool-Aid Man not commonly seen.

The evidence is in, and you're found guilty of writing freaky jams and worshipping Nubian Queens.

^ sure man...whatever... :lol and name dropping Kori won't help dawg...:lol you spinning wildly mane...

here's the bottom line...you are one ugly mutha-fucker...and I'm fo sho you ain't sniffed a pussy....your looks actually tell the story of your ST persona....it explains it all...your mistake was actually posting your photo...had you not been so insulting to others I would have let you slide...but you brought this on yourself...

ElNono
12-18-2012, 12:36 AM

:lol

midnightpulp
12-18-2012, 12:38 AM
^ sure man...whatever... :lol and name dropping Kori won't help dawg...:lol you spinning wildly mane...

here's the bottom line...you are one ugly mutha-fucker...and I'm fo sho you ain't sniffed a pussy....your looks actually tell the story of your ST persona....it explains it all...your mistake was actually posting your photo...had you not been so insulting to others I would have let you slide...but you brought this on yourself...

But I didn't post my photo.

You did, though, and we know you look like a retarded Tony Dungy who prefers the company of fat women.

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2012, 12:39 AM

you can try to bail your boy out by laughing at his post...but it doesn't change the fact that he's one UGLY son of bitch...:lol

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2012, 12:41 AM

You did, though, and we know you look like a retarded Tony Dungy who prefers the company of fat women.

Oh yeah...enlighten us you lying sac of shit...who's the person in your avatar....:lol your pops?

ElNono
12-18-2012, 12:41 AM

did timvp ask you to stop posting those monkey cartoons? those were hilarious, tbh

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2012, 12:43 AM

did timvp ask you to stop posting those monkey cartoons? those were hilarious, tbh

none of the spin will work Elhomo...your boy is even uglier than a monkey's pink ass...

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2012, 12:45 AM

I'm owning your boy just admit it...he's going way back to avoid this ass whupping....you know elnono..they say birds of a feather flock together...you dog ugly too?

Splits
12-18-2012, 12:45 AM
I'd love to read some of your short stories, Kool. Post one! (just no snuff)

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2012, 12:47 AM
I'd love to read some of your short stories, Kool. Post one! (just no snuff)

yall can try to save mid if yall like...but if yall really want to help him then recommend a good plastic surgeon...:lol

midnightpulp
12-18-2012, 12:51 AM
Oh yeah...enlighten us you lying sac of shit...who's the person in your avatar....:lol your pops?

Don't know. Found it on a popular image board website.

midnightpulp
12-18-2012, 12:53 AM

No.

Damn, I wish I saved the edited ones. The originals, of course, are very racist, drawn by a cartoonist named "A. Wyatt Mann." :lol

ElNono
12-18-2012, 12:54 AM
none of the spin will work Elhomo...your boy is even uglier than a monkey's pink ass...

:lol when you get defensive like this is when everyone knows mid is toying with you, per par

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2012, 12:56 AM
Don't know. Found it on a popular image board website.

So you using images of dudes you don't know..most regular red blooded american males look for images of a fine piece of female ass and you surfing for pics of dudes...what a faggot....

just admit it...stop the self hating...so you're ugly..you're not the first nor will you be the last...you brought this on yourself mid...and I for one have ZERO sympathy...

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2012, 12:58 AM
:lol when you get defensive like this is when everyone knows mid is toying with you, per par

mid is in despair...and you're delusional...you're pulling out all the excuses..yall fuck buddies?

ElNono
12-18-2012, 01:00 AM
http://i49.tinypic.com/34qwvvk.jpg

midnightpulp
12-18-2012, 01:06 AM
Quick one for Nono:

http://oi46.tinypic.com/2n1c1v6.jpg

Funny thing is that this drawing actually does look somewhat like a retarded version of Tony Dungy

irishock
12-18-2012, 01:07 AM
Gold.

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2012, 01:10 AM
http://i49.tinypic.com/34qwvvk.jpg

in case you didn't know mid was trying to avoid this type of post so as not to appear to deflect from my argument and appear guilty...this won't help though...mid's responses thus has done one thing...it's proved to Kool that the person in mid's avatar is either 1.) mid himself or 2.) mid's gay lover...there's no way a guy trolls for random pics of another guy that shows something as innocent as playing chess...that's homosexual there's no way around it....mid is likely gay...and he's in the closet...no spin or insults...it is what it is

ElNono
12-18-2012, 01:14 AM
Quick one for Nono:

http://oi46.tinypic.com/2n1c1v6.jpg

Funny thing is that this drawing actually does look somewhat like a retarded version of Tony Dungy

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2012, 01:16 AM
Gold.

none of those "allegedly" racist posts offend me in the slightest...it's justg old stuff he's regurgitating,..he's posted that stuff dozens of times..this time however he's posting it from a position of weakness..he knows that I'm owning him so it's fine..but it also proves my point..the spin, the deflection...the butthurtedness...the truth....

sorry I had to do that to you mid...but you actually deserve it...and it's quite a pleasure to see your groupie Elnono scrambling to go to bat for you like this...pretty awesome :lol

ElNono
12-18-2012, 01:21 AM
found another one...

http://i48.tinypic.com/fkd3m8.jpg

irishock
12-18-2012, 01:22 AM
found another one...

http://i48.tinypic.com/fkd3m8.jpg

midnightpulp
12-18-2012, 01:25 AM
http://oi46.tinypic.com/5bpy0m.jpg

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2012, 01:31 AM
http://oi46.tinypic.com/5bpy0m.jpg

the problem is you cannot sustain this mid...we both know it...another black who's offended by it will appeal to Kori...I'd ask Kori to allow it...but one thing for certain...you're one ugly SOB...and if it's not you then you have god awful taste in men :lol (no pun) :lol

DMC
12-18-2012, 01:32 AM

It's still around...

midnightpulp
12-18-2012, 01:34 AM
the problem is you cannot sustain this mid...we both know it...another black who's offended by it will appeal to Kori...I'd ask Kori to allow it...but one thing for certain...you're one ugly SOB...and if it's not you then you have god awful taste in men :lol (no pun) :lol

Why would another black be offended by it? I'm not making fun of black people, I'm making fun of you.

Here's another:

http://oi48.tinypic.com/xlw7ys.jpg

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2012, 01:35 AM
It's still around...

of course it is...once you post it..ask yourself whose the ladies man...Kool or Mid...:lol

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2012, 01:38 AM
Why would another black be offended by it? I'm not making fun of black people, I'm making fun of you.

Here's another:

http://oi48.tinypic.com/xlw7ys.jpg

ohh really...mid you're hurting right now..because I've awakened the consciousness of the board to how ugly you or your boyfriend is...you're spinning and re-posting shit that your posted years ago... mid no matter what cartoon your post the real photo of you trumps it all...you will be forced to remove it or I will haunt you for the rest of your time on this board...and you know it

midnightpulp
12-18-2012, 01:41 AM
ohh really...mid you're hurting right now..because I've awakened the consciousness of the board to how ugly you or your boyfriend is...you're spinning and re-posting shit that your posted years ago... mid no matter what cartoon your post the real photo of you trumps it all...you will be forced to remove it or I will haunt you for the rest of your time on this board...and you know it

Not me, and since I'm not gay, I don't have a boyfriend to post a pic of. Feel free to fantasize, though. It's a free country.

But at the end of the day, you posted your actual picture and "awakened our consciousness" to the fact that you look like a Tony Dungy who spent nine months in the womb of a crack addict.

midnightpulp
12-18-2012, 01:45 AM
http://oi50.tinypic.com/142tyk9.jpg

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2012, 01:46 AM
Not me, and since I'm not gay, I don't have a boyfriend to post a pic of. Feel free to fantasize, though. It's a free country.

But at the end of the day, you posted your actual picture and "awakened our consciousness" to the fact that you look like a Tony Dungy who spent nine months in the womb of a crack addict.

^ yep..sounds real convincing mid...I think I've struck gold tonight..hit a home run...

I'm sure one of you fags will repost it..or maybe I just might..to prove one thing and one thing only...that I'm a handsome guy that pull mad ho's....you on the other hand not so much :lol do you really want to do a real pic comparison...I don't think so..cartoons is one thing but real life is something else... you will be forced to change that avatar...I don't think you can handle the pressure I will put on your ugly ass...

HI-FI
12-18-2012, 01:49 AM
as funny as this shit is, I still think Koolaid_Security is Extra Stout. he seems to have an obsession with the African american experience and found that profile, claimed it as his own. Some of the details of his posts show someone very knowledgeable about mideast politics and culture, not something you'd expect from a black dude.

midnightpulp
12-18-2012, 01:49 AM
^ yep..sounds real convincing mid...I think I've struck gold tonight..hit a home run...

I'm sure one of you fags will repost it..or maybe I just might..to prove one thing and one thing only...that I'm a handsome guy that pull mad ho's....you on the other hand not so much :lol do you really want to do a real pic comparison...I don't think so..cartoons is one thing but real life is something else... you will be forced to change that avatar...I don't think you can handle the pressure I will put on your ugly ass...

No you won't. It didn't work out so well for you last time. You got laughed at to the point where you took it down post-haste.

I seriously doubt you want to relive that embarrassment.

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2012, 01:54 AM
No you won't. It didn't work out so well for you last time. You got laughed at to the point where you took it down post-haste.

I seriously doubt you want to relive that embarrassment.

mid..don't forget now that Kool is actually smarter than you...is this some attempt to make me bite? trust me it's in your best interest if my pic doesn't re-surface...re being the key phrase...mid I'm a handsome guy we both know this..and yes I'm conceited as well...but mid there's no comparison between how I look and your photo...you're actually pretty fucking ugly...there's no getting around that...no cartoon will change that

midnightpulp
12-18-2012, 01:56 AM
mid I'm a handsome guy we both know this..and yes I'm conceited as well...but mid there's no comparison between how I look and your photo...you're actually pretty fucking ugly...

But you're not handsome. You look like a retarded Tony Dungy.

How would know if I was ugly or not since you've never seen my picture?

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2012, 01:56 AM
as funny as this shit is, I still think Koolaid_Security is Extra Stout. he seems to have an obsession with the African american experience and found that profile, claimed it as his own. Some of the details of his posts show someone very knowledgeable about mideast politics and culture, not something you'd expect from a black dude.

of course white entitlement rearing it's head...I bet you didn't think Obama should have graduated from Harvard and become Pres too right? :lol....this turning the establishment on it's head is something I truly covet...just say it HI-FI that nigga is smarter than me - lol

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2012, 01:58 AM

I see you wanna do this the hard way....you might as well keep posting those cartoons because no amount of denial and deflection will get you off the hook...I can only imagine what your folks must look like...

midnightpulp
12-18-2012, 02:01 AM
..I can only imagine .

Since you never seen a picture of me, that's about all you can do.

But I've seen your pic, and I don't have to imagine you looking like a retarded Tony Dungy, because that's in fact what you look like :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2012, 02:02 AM
Since you never seen a picture of me, that's about all you can do.

But I've seen your pic, and I don't have to imagine you looking like a retarded Tony Dungy, because that's in fact what you look like :lol

:rolleyes goodnight mid...it's gonna be a long season for you my friend...with your sexy self :toast

Danny.Zhu
12-18-2012, 03:07 AM
Kobe outbricks Durant in a heart beat tbh.

benefactor
12-18-2012, 07:09 AM

ST was in rare form last night...with the trifecta of Koolaid, thunderfan and 90210 all taking several extra inches than they normally would from the broomstick.

JRHernandez88
12-18-2012, 09:56 AM
pics or i call bs

ambchang
12-18-2012, 11:13 AM
Just when I thought Kobe fans can't get any more pathetic, they continue to look at the best games of Kobe's career and ignores his mishaps.

It's like saying Bowen outscored Kobe in one game, therefore Bowen > Kobe.

The shocking thing is, it's now appearing in every post, like it's some sort of established fact. At least it's better than pinkie pulling out some random highlight videos and try to prove one player is better than another. After a while, we would think Carter, Kemp, Nique and Griffin are the best players of all time.

stretch
12-18-2012, 11:45 AM
On one hand, you have a guy who has the ability to score anywhere on the court, and defend PGs, SGs, and SFs in a most dominant manner. He is one of the most athletic players ever. He can create any shot he wants and hit them, while creating easy shots for others, and draws a substantial amount of defensive attention his way to help make things easier for his team. There is literally nothing he is incapable of doing offensively, and can find a way to manufacture points in any given situation. However, he doesn't always use these abilities to his advantage, and has been known to ball hog and take too many high-risk, low reward gambles, both offensively and defensively. But in the end, he has proven he is capable of doing what it takes to win a championship, despite his extremely frustrating flaws.

On the other hand, you have a guy with incredible shooting ability, very solid athletic ability, and is unusually tall for his skill set. He brings a level of spacing to the floor that is perhaps greater than any player has ever brought, as he can shoot incredibly long distances, shoot over the top of most defenders, and can both catch-and-shoot, as well as shoot off the dribble in virtually any direction. This spacing he provides gives teammates a lot of room to work with, and lots of easy shots. Teammates genuinely seem to enjoy playing with him. Then as a counter move, the fear that people have of his jumpshot allows him to put the ball on the floor and make plays when they over-play his jumpshot (even though he isn't the greatest ball handler). He is also probably the best off-the-ball scorer the league has ever seen. He moves without the ball, and uses picks incredibly well. However, when he comes across a defender who has the size and length to bother his jumpshot, and the quick feet to recover and bother his dribble, he tends to struggle (there aren't many of these defenders however). This has a tendency to hurt him in half-court sets, especially in crunch time. He is capable of playing solid defense, thanks to his incredible length, but tends to be lazy. However that could change in time, much like it did with Lebron, Kobe, and MJ.

So what would you rather have? The guy who can do anything, anytime he wants, but loses proper focus at times? Or the guy who seems like the perfect teammate, but tends to struggle late in games when defenses tighten up?

TheRealCB
12-18-2012, 11:53 AM
:lol comparing 6'11 Ray Allen to Kobe

Edit:
:lol Durant an above average defender

Malik Hairston
12-18-2012, 12:58 PM
Durant's defense has been at least above average this season, and I'm probably the biggest Durant hater on ST..

DMC
12-18-2012, 03:52 PM
of course it is...once you post it..ask yourself whose the ladies man...Kool or Mid...:lol

Except that's not you, this I know.

Also, anyone can sit between two average looking girls and get a pic taken. True players don't even need that facade. Anyone posting a pic of themselves sitting between two girls as if they are somehow a stud just defeated their own argument.

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2012, 05:23 PM
Except that's not you, this I know.

Also, anyone can sit between two average looking girls and get a pic taken. True players don't even need that facade. Anyone posting a pic of themselves sitting between two girls as if they are somehow a stud just defeated their own argument.

DMC and MID my 2 personal pinatas...you guys don't have to chase me like u been doing..I'm right here for you...

we'll chat later..I'm a bit tired at the moment but I still gots some work for ya...cuz yall my folks :lol

DMC go head and lite this stogie for me and step to the side :hat

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/st.jpg

and MID pour Kool up some coffee and make me drink it...I need yall to stay on point

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/st2.jpg

Killakobe81
12-18-2012, 05:32 PM
I like Durant he is worthy but some of yall let your hate cloud your basketball brains. LeBron is truly special and even at 5-1 a.case can be made ... Durants case gets thrown out due to lack of evidence ...

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2012, 10:42 PM

so here's what I don't get mid...you claim that your avatar pic is not you or your gay lover....in fact you claim that it's just some random picture of a guy off a website...I guess what doesn't make sense is matching that avatar pic to your avatar title...the title you chose is "Playing Chess"...

question? how do you know that the random guy in the pic is playing chess? also knowing how condescending and anal you are over seemingly small things such as PER stats, or Mexican people wanting free Taco's why should we believe that you choose as your avatar some random pic of a guy from a website and then choose to describe that random pic as simply playing chess....

mid can you appreciate that from my intellectual position that makes NO sense...rather the more likely scenario is that your avatar pic is very meaningful to you..in fact so meaningful that you even decided to describe what you were doing in the pic which is playing chess...how else can you explain that mid....again if that isn't you then it has to be your boyfriend hence the "playing chess" reference...

gotdam midget....you are one ugly and gay son of bitch....thanks for that pic you out smarted yourself with that one :toast

ImDaNuts
12-19-2012, 12:35 AM
Kobe and its not even close

irishock
12-20-2012, 01:24 AM
Durant will never be as good as Bryant.

whitemamba
12-20-2012, 01:36 AM
DMC and MID my 2 personal pinatas...you guys don't have to chase me like u been doing..I'm right here for you...

we'll chat later..I'm a bit tired at the moment but I still gots some work for ya...cuz yall my folks :lol

DMC go head and lite this stogie for me and step to the side :hat

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/st.jpg

and MID pour Kool up some coffee and make me drink it...I need yall to stay on point

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/st2.jpg

Baseline
12-20-2012, 02:21 AM
People...World B. Free had a higher career shooting percentage than Bryant currently has. And World B. Free is probably the most infamous gunner in the history of the NBA. That is until Bryant showed up.

So why on earth to people think Bryant is so good? He's simply a guy who shoots way too much and doesn't feed the bigs, yet nobody has stopped him from doing so. He's played selfish basketball for 16 years, and has been carried to titles by Shaquille and Pau.

Next, already.

GoodOdor
12-20-2012, 02:54 AM
People...World B. Free had a higher career shooting percentage than Bryant currently has. And World B. Free is probably the most infamous gunner in the history of the NBA. That is until Bryant showed up.

So why on earth to people think Bryant is so good? He's simply a guy who shoots way too much and doesn't feed the bigs, yet nobody has stopped him from doing so. He's played selfish basketball for 16 years, and has been carried to titles by Shaquille and Pau.

Next, already.

Kobe has a higher career % than Ginobili.

Cue in butthurt spur fan :cry"but Ginobili is a winner he makes his teammates better:cry".

Bynumite
12-20-2012, 08:48 AM
First of all, Durant even isn't in his prime. And what you're describing is Westbrook chucking away, not Durant.

The next series Durant posts 10-27, 14-27, 4-13, 8-25 and 7-21 will be time to call it even, tbh...

I was questioning Durant's leadership, not his game or his numbers. He seems passive and unable to do anything about his PG chucking up brick after brick and costing the Thunder important games.

After all, Durant is supposed to be OKC's first option, best offensive weapon and the acne riddled face of the franchise.

Killakobe81
12-20-2012, 04:50 PM

Next, already.

Carried by Pau ...
Rofl
Smh
Lmao

Baseline you are better than that ...cmon man!!!!!