View Full Version : 3 Way Trade Idea

Beanzamillion21
12-17-2012, 11:47 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bauroja

Cavs: Steven Jackson, Paul Milsaps

Jazz: Tyler Zeller, Boris Diaw

Spurs: Anderson Varejao

BANG!

You may be thinking, how does this benefit any of these teams. Well, Cleveland gets more gangsta and a gritty post presence. Utah gets another white guy and a fat lazy person that I feel could fit their fan base well, and the opportunity to finally start Kanter or Favors . And Spurs get a board monster, that can make and instant impact. While at the same time dumping their two worst contracts. Opinions?

JRHernandez88
12-17-2012, 11:53 PM
man yall crazy on spurstalk

TheSkeptic
12-17-2012, 11:57 PM
People have been repeating it but I'm still really not sold on Varejao as a Spur.

Beanzamillion21
12-17-2012, 11:57 PM
Why do ya'll like Steven Jackson so much on here. What has he really done for us lately? Besides get hurt and talk shit without backing it up.

JRHernandez88
12-18-2012, 12:05 AM
Why do ya'll like Steven Jackson so much on here. What has he really done for us lately? Besides get hurt and talk shit without backing it up.
:facepalm:

Splits
12-18-2012, 12:08 AM

I totally forgot he was 17/25 from 3 against OKC in the playoffs and was basically the only guy who showed up when it mattered.

JRHernandez88
12-18-2012, 12:17 AM
I totally forgot he was 17/25 from 3 against OKC in the playoffs and was basically the only guy who showed up when it mattered.
Without Jack this team is as soft as a pillow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n_KuKHZZOM

Russo21
12-18-2012, 12:18 AM
Cleveland do it
San Antonio do it
Utah would want much better in return for Millsap

SAmagic
12-18-2012, 12:37 AM
I'm new to posting but been reading for a while. So this is my first post.

My Trade idea:
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=cf55ha3

Plus if Toronto wanted more we could Send Cory Back home.

This might get Donte Greene From FA 6-11 SF To Replace Jackson

Paranoid Pop
12-18-2012, 12:41 AM
Two trades ideas :

Green + pick (not sure if needed) for Derrick Williams

Minny needs a SG.

Bigger move :

Sjax + Green + Bonner + pick for Bargnani + Fields

We don't have the asset to get Bargnani without taking the worst contract in the league and even then Raptors would most likely not do it...

ElNono
12-18-2012, 12:42 AM

My Trade idea:

Welcome. Nice idea. I just find it hard to believe Cavs would switch the 8.5m Varejao contract for 10m Bargnani...

Sense
12-18-2012, 12:51 AM
Cleveland would never do that ^ Ever.

Russo21
12-18-2012, 12:52 AM
Man i wish i could tap RC's freakin phone line.

Sean Cagney
12-18-2012, 02:16 AM
Blah blahhhhhhhh blahhhhhhhhh another stupid trade a fan thought up and posted, which is the case in here alot. This will never ever happen, sorry move the F on and realize it will never happen and keep your trade thoughts in your head.

exstatic
12-18-2012, 09:54 AM

My Trade idea:

Cleveland will never do that trade. They can get MUCH more for Varejao. Bargnani is overpaid garbage.

Cleveland will never do that.

exstatic
12-18-2012, 09:56 AM
Blah blahhhhhhhh blahhhhhhhhh another stupid trade a fan thought up and posted, which is the case in here alot. This will never ever happen, sorry move the F on and realize it will never happen and keep your trade thoughts in your head.

Uh, OK, Your Majesty.

If it bothers you so fucking much, then DON'T click on the trade threads.

JRHernandez88
12-18-2012, 09:59 AM
Thank You Sir... like any of these trades will happen :rolleyes

exstatic
12-18-2012, 10:19 AM

Uh, OK, Your Majesty.

will_spurs
12-18-2012, 10:26 AM

Because the word "trade" in the thread title wasn't enough of a giveaway?

JRHernandez88
12-18-2012, 10:40 AM

Uh, OK, Your Majesty.

It bothers me so fucking much but I'd rather come in and let you know its not gonna happen. :wakeup

will_spurs
12-18-2012, 10:44 AM
It bothers me so fucking much but I'd rather come in and let you know its not gonna happen. :wakeup

Soooo.... in your opinion, what are the odds?

JRHernandez88
12-18-2012, 10:45 AM
Those trades are not even being considered. This is something we all know.

Fireball
12-18-2012, 10:46 AM
Sjax + Green + Bonner + pick for Bargnani + Fields
We don't have the asset to get Bargnani without taking the worst contract in the league and even then Raptors would most likely not do it...

You are running around here talking about getting better defensively and propose to trade for Bargnani? Sorry, but I like SJax and Green on defense better than Fields and Bustnani ...

Paranoid Pop
12-18-2012, 10:53 AM
You are running around here talking about getting better defensively and propose to trade for Bargnani? Sorry, but I like SJax and Green on defense better than Fields and Bustnani ...

Well we got shut down so offense is also part of the problem vs OKC, and can Bargnani get torched worse than Tiago? I think he's a big more mobile and he doesn't seem like a retard in interviews so I think he could be competent and on the other end he woud improve the offense a lot by providing spacing. But ultimately giving up Tiago is not a good idea I guess. Green on the other hand is the fpourth best SG defender on the roster, I'm giving him up no matter what.

Beanzamillion21
12-18-2012, 01:51 PM

You can't discourage me from my 1 post a year.

spurraider21
12-18-2012, 02:42 PM
if we could actually land varejao without giving up Tiago that is definitely worth looking into

SanAntonioSpurs23
12-18-2012, 04:55 PM
Well we got shut down so offense is also part of the problem vs OKC, and can Bargnani get torched worse than Tiago? I think he's a big more mobile and he doesn't seem like a retard in interviews so I think he could be competent and on the other end he woud improve the offense a lot by providing spacing. But ultimately giving up Tiago is not a good idea I guess. Green on the other hand is the fpourth best SG defender on the roster, I'm giving him up no matter what.

Holy fuck I hope you are trolling. Your takes are fucking garbage. Stop posting

Paranoid Pop
12-18-2012, 04:58 PM
Holy fuck I hope you are trolling. Your takes are fucking garbage. Stop posting

Tiago is a golden god that didn't get torched by Ibaka, my bad, must have watched the wrong game tbh.

Sean Cagney
12-18-2012, 05:56 PM
Because the word "trade" in the thread title wasn't enough of a giveaway?

I know, some should just keep some trade ideas in there head they dreamt of last night instead of posting it on a board. Go to play NBA2K and make the trade where it would only happen.

will_spurs
12-18-2012, 06:24 PM
I know, some should just keep some trade ideas in there head they dreamt of last night instead of posting it on a board. Go to play NBA2K and make the trade where it would only happen.

Or you can just avoid discussion boards if you're not open to discussion... just a suggestion, of course. I wouldn't want to get in the way of your masochist fetish.

Sean Cagney
12-18-2012, 09:44 PM
Or you can just avoid discussion boards if you're not open to discussion... just a suggestion, of course. I wouldn't want to get in the way of your masochist fetish.

Yeah whatever... I like things that can realistically happen for the team to improve and love talking Spurs on Chat boards and will continue that. I don't see why you took offense to me saying what I said when I was not talking to you at all. You could have ignored my post like you told me to avoid message boards and threads about trades, simple solution for us both.