PDA

View Full Version : tbh is getting old tbh..............

lebomb
12-18-2012, 10:46 AM
So cant someone come up with a new catch abbreviation? Not LOL, or SMH either.......something more along the lines of QF or FUB or BACF :toast

Blake
12-18-2012, 10:49 AM
smh utsa tbqh

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-18-2012, 10:49 AM
:monkey

lebomb
12-18-2012, 10:57 AM
Damn yall are fucktards

....... oh and thanks for letting me cuck both of yalls ugly ass g/fs and Ex wives. They took in the fawtbox.

silverblk mystix
12-18-2012, 11:10 AM
Damn yall are fucktards

....... oh and thanks for letting me cuck both of yalls ugly ass g/fs and Ex wives. They took in the fawtbox.

:lmao

Blake's wife thanks you for tossin' the salad!

cantthinkofanything
12-18-2012, 11:17 AM
So cant someone come up with a new catch abbreviation? Not LOL, or SMH either.......something more along the lines of QF or FUB or BACF :toast

I know right. I've started my own movement to replace "LMAO", with "LSHIPYM" or "LSHMDFOOYMM". But neither has taken hold yet.

lebomb
12-18-2012, 11:22 AM
I know right. I've started my own movement to replace "LMAO", with "LSHIPYM" or "LSHMDFOOYMM". But neither has taken hold yet.

:lmao WTF? is the first one? and the second one is a dayum sentence????

cantthinkofanything
12-18-2012, 11:23 AM
:lmao WTF? is the first one? and the second one is a dayum sentence????

1. Laughing so hard I peed your mom
2. Laughing so hard my dick fell out of your mom's mouth

Trill Clinton
12-18-2012, 11:24 AM

do the "ym's" stand for "your mom"? if so i think understood them:lol

Blake
12-18-2012, 11:31 AM
:lmao

Blake's wife thanks you for tossin' the salad!

lebomb thanks you for tossin his salad

spurs_fan_in_exile
12-18-2012, 01:29 PM
TNBD = to not be deceitful
ITIOFD = in the interest of full disclosure
JSYKIANSY = just so you know I am not shitting you
IWFDFIAPNBITYAU = I would fall dick-first into a porcupine nest before I told you an untruth
IBASFFIYLNKTSTBH = I boned a significant female figure in your life, no kidding, true story, to be honest

mouse
12-18-2012, 01:37 PM
These abbreviations you all think are cool are like planking it will soon be lame and your going to wish you never used them.

ChumpDumper
12-18-2012, 02:32 PM
tbh can't be any more annoying than lebomb threads tbh.

lol UTSA

DD
12-18-2012, 02:35 PM

cantthinkofanything
12-18-2012, 02:41 PM
These abbreviations you all think are cool are like planking it will soon be lame and your going to wish you never used them.

IFYM!

Mr. Fix It
12-18-2012, 02:51 PM
TAYATACALPIWSBLAYGTWYNYT

ftfy

Magua
12-18-2012, 03:06 PM

That's debatable, tbh. What is not debatable is how utterly pathetic your life is. You live in a dingy, moldy basement, are 50+ y/o, and still live paycheck to paycheck (assuming you're even employed). You spend what little bread you have on weed and skunk piss beer. You're basically a vagrant with an internet connection.

cantthinkofanything
12-18-2012, 03:07 PM
That's debatable, tbh. What is not debatable is how utterly pathetic your life is. You live in a dingy, moldy basement, are 50+ y/o, and still live paycheck to paycheck (assuming you're even employed). You spend what little bread you have on weed and skunk piss beer. You're basically a vagrant with an internet connection.

tbh

jeebus
12-18-2012, 03:33 PM

lebomb
12-18-2012, 03:35 PM

Damn jeebus, you are right...... your mom did go ape on my ball sack and meat. :hat

mouse
12-18-2012, 03:40 PM
What is not debatable is how utterly pathetic your life is. You live in a dingy, moldy basement, are 50+ y/o, and still live paycheck to paycheck (assuming you're even employed). You spend what little bread you have on weed and skunk piss beer. You're basically a vagrant with an internet connection.

I now feel warm inside knowing how much you know about me, also is shortens the list of people who would have that personal info down to a small percentage which makes it is easy to figure out if your BigZax25 or Joe chalupa but I know Joe he would never belittle anyone in an immature manor and if he did he would use his "Joe Chalupa" screen name. Not like a insecure online stalker trolling ST 24/7 ...talk about the irony on insulting someone for not having a life...:lmao

Plank on Brah!

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/plank.jpg

Magua
12-18-2012, 03:47 PM
Is anything I posted not public information by now? Please correct me if I'm wrong. You're not only a 2nd-class citizen--you advertise it too. When this realization finally hits, you will put a pistol in your mouth. Here's hoping your moment of clarity comes sooner rather than later.

Bigzax
12-18-2012, 03:55 PM
If i want to insult you mouse, i'll use my own screen name too. but i gots not beef with you. play on playa.

he kind of insulted me too with that living paycheck to paycheck stuff and drinking beer stuff...i'm out of dro though.

mouse
12-18-2012, 04:41 PM
Lurking and stalking go hand in hand :lmao

Psssssst! the key to not being accused of not being a TRoll is to allow more time in between switching screen names.

(just a heads up) My Xmas gift to you.

:toast

http://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/RackTheMouse/RTM-322/troll-snow-sig.gif

Wild Cobra
12-18-2012, 04:48 PM
I think people who constantly used these txt abbreviations are lazy people. Those were fine when we were limited to 160 characters on text messages, but now... It's so juvenile.

cantthinkofanything
12-18-2012, 04:50 PM
I think people who constantly used these txt abbreviations are lazy people. Those were fine when we were limited to 160 characters on text messages, but now... It's so juvenile.

so you'd rather someone say, "hey that was funny. it made me laugh." instead of "LOL"? you must have an unlimited data plan.