PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: thunderup vs. thunderfan.... Who Wins?

KoolAid Mans Brother
12-20-2012, 12:16 PM
thunderup

http://i.usatoday.net/sports/gallery/2012/06/1/04-Basketballpg-vertical.jpg

vs.

thunderfan

http://blog.newsok.com/photo/files/2009/03/fans2.jpg

thunderfan
12-20-2012, 12:26 PM
That shirtless dude is annoying as hell. He needs to stop. I can appreciate the idea of what he's trying to do, but it's not really working, unfortunately. He's just annoying at games.

stretch
12-20-2012, 12:37 PM
both of them are equal winners in the category of biggest faggot

benefactor
12-20-2012, 12:48 PM
both of them are equal winners in the category of biggest faggot

jeebus
12-20-2012, 12:51 PM
same person fwiw

benefactor
12-20-2012, 12:56 PM
Is that guy in the pic the inbred that makes animal noises during free throws? Guys like him are the reason McVeigh should have built a bigger bomb.

thunderfan
12-20-2012, 12:58 PM
I don't have anything to add really other than my opinion of the shirtless fat guy. I keep my posts pretty civil and refrain from personal attacks. I've taken offense to some generalizations made about the state of OK but other than that I show respect for people here.

benefactor
12-20-2012, 01:06 PM
:lol thunderfan
:cry don't talk about our meth use :cry
:cry don't talk about the bombing :cry

benefactor
12-20-2012, 01:07 PM
Oh...I'm on ign:lolre. nvm

TimDunkem
12-20-2012, 01:09 PM
Is that guy in the pic the inbred that makes animal noises during free throws? Guys like him are the reason McVeigh should have built a bigger bomb.

http://www.filmsavior.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/tumblr_lasmpzzeeO1qe0eclo1_r2_500.gif

ColinB
12-20-2012, 01:10 PM
I honestly thought this was one person. Never distinguished the difference in names.

benefactor
12-20-2012, 01:13 PM
I honestly thought this was one person. Never distinguished the difference in names.
I did for a long time too. Their posting styles are a little different but it seems both have damaged their brains with meth use on a equal level.

benefactor
12-20-2012, 01:14 PM
http://www.filmsavior.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/tumblr_lasmpzzeeO1qe0eclo1_r2_500.gif
Take your sensitivity back upstairs, faggot.

TimDunkem
12-20-2012, 01:18 PM
Relax, Benefactor. I don't have a problem with you.

thunderfan
12-20-2012, 01:40 PM
I guess where I went wrong on this forum was failing to come to the realization that reasonably educated adults would actual be so pathetic as to visit an internet message board on basketball and say things to another person for the sole purpose of pissing them off, even if the statements made in those attempts had nothing to do with basketball. I've started a thread and made comments about basketball that were sure to stir up controversy, but they were basketball related. You won't find a SINGLE post from me on this board making derogatory statements about people in regards to where they live, their city, their race, religion, suggesting people in their city should die, or anything else of the sort. I'll call someone a dumbshit for an opinion they hold on basketball, but that's all part of what these forums are about. For a grown adult to suggest that more people in OKC should've been killed in a bombing or that people of a certain city are all meth heads, etc is really quite unfortunate. I would suggest to those people that perhaps they should consider why it is they feel they need to make comments like that. Again I'm all for bullshitting and trash talking and making insulting comments in the context of certain discussions, but some of you people are here are children. It's a shame that a grown man can't be a man.

benefactor
12-20-2012, 01:41 PM
:lol

benefactor
12-20-2012, 01:42 PM
Go play in a safe corner of the internets then, shithead.

thunderfan
12-20-2012, 01:52 PM
By the way, that second picture is not me. That was our starting PF during OKC's first season. Media photo.

symple19
12-20-2012, 01:56 PM
I guess where I went wrong on this forum was failing to come to the realization that reasonably educated adults would actual be so pathetic as to visit an internet message board on basketball and say things to another person for the sole purpose of pissing them off, even if the statements made in those attempts had nothing to do with basketball. I've started a thread and made comments about basketball that were sure to stir up controversy, but they were basketball related. You won't find a SINGLE post from me on this board making derogatory statements about people in regards to where they live, their city, their race, religion, suggesting people in their city should die, or anything else of the sort. I'll call someone a dumbshit for an opinion they hold on basketball, but that's all part of what these forums are about. For a grown adult to suggest that more people in OKC should've been killed in a bombing or that people of a certain city are all meth heads, etc is really quite unfortunate. I would suggest to those people that perhaps they should consider why it is they feel they need to make comments like that. Again I'm all for bullshitting and trash talking and making insulting comments in the context of certain discussions, but some of you people are here are children. It's a shame that a grown man can't be a man.

:lmao

I had the misfortune of living in your shithole, meth-addled state. It is truly the armpit of America. Or, as my friends and I called it, "Iraq with grass."

I, too, wish you had been at ground zero when McVeigh detonated that bomb. A little known fact is that it actually improved the scenery of OKC.

Hopefully, you'll wrap lips around a shotgun sometime in the near future. Everyone would be grateful

thunderfan
12-20-2012, 02:12 PM

I had the misfortune of living in your shithole, meth-addled state. It is truly the armpit of America. Or, as my friends and I called it, "Iraq with grass."

I, too, wish you had been at ground zero when McVeigh detonated that bomb. A little known fact is that it actually improved the scenery of OKC.

Hopefully, you'll wrap lips around a shotgun sometime in the near future. Everyone would be grateful

Aaaaaaaaand there you have it. I rest my case.
Child.

benefactor
12-20-2012, 02:16 PM
Or, as my friends and I called it, "Iraq with grass."

:rollin

thunderfan
12-20-2012, 02:17 PM

I respect your choice on where to live. If you don't like Oklahoma, I suggest you live elsewhere. I'll permanently ignore you now. Thanks.

KoolAid Mans Brother
12-20-2012, 02:22 PM
http://leagueofbikepolo.com/sites/leagueofbikepolo.com/files/Good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-1.jpeg

Clipper Nation
12-20-2012, 02:27 PM

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md540wggjI1qhktag.gif

Clipper Nation
12-20-2012, 02:27 PM

weebo
12-20-2012, 02:32 PM
http://leagueofbikepolo.com/sites/leagueofbikepolo.com/files/Good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-1.jpeg

:lmao:lmao

thunderfan
12-20-2012, 02:34 PM
This is actually a great thread. I love it. All of the retarded children (God bless them) will flock here, give their 2 cents, proclaim the fact that they are pitiful children, and I can then put them on ignore and never see another post. I appreciate it.

Clipper Nation
12-20-2012, 03:05 PM
This is actually a great thread. I love it. All of the retarded children (God bless them) will flock here, give their 2 cents, proclaim the fact that they are pitiful children, and I can then put them on ignore and never see another post. I appreciate it.

http://i.imgur.com/brsV6.gif

thunderup
12-20-2012, 04:23 PM
Talk about the increasing inferiority complex for this forum.

You can't beatem at basketball so you make the attacks personal.

Latarian Milton
12-20-2012, 07:34 PM
hard to tell which's worse, thunderdown or thunderfag, shit is gonna be a close fight tbh

Stalin
12-20-2012, 08:23 PM

you get butthurt rather easily, scrah

racm
12-20-2012, 08:28 PM

I did for a long time too. Their posting styles are a little different but it seems both have damaged their brains with meth use on a equal level.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-20-2012, 08:28 PM
Seeing these two get butthurt isn't even funny because it happens so easily. It's even worse than 90210 when he first started posting in the NFL forum.

benefactor
12-20-2012, 08:32 PM
Yeah...thunderfan just quits and puts people on ignore. 90210 was much more fun because he kept firing back and getting buried deeper and deeper.

:lol challenging JT to a fight

dirk4mvp
12-20-2012, 08:56 PM
grave? This is a fucking message board dude. It's this bullshit that got the NBA Forum shut down temporarily. I don't care if you laugh at me. Seriously...say what you will about me..I have a good life, and I'm happy. What someone who I've never met or care about thinks or says about me means absolutely nothing. I'm on this forum because it's the best Spurs forum on the web, and the people in here have breaking news you can't find other places. And I have developed a friendship with a few of them. You sit back and laugh at me, trying to make yourself look cool in front of everyone on this message board, and you waste your time, actually thinking I care, when really I enjoy it. I enjoy watching, knowing your life is so shallow that you feel you have to bring people's private pictures into public forum, as a way of insulting them. I don't care if people see what I look like or what my wife looks like...but for A Train to bring it up in a personal way, and say he wants me to hook him up with her, and you two to say she's my sister, son, I'd knock you the hell out if you ever said it to my face. But that's the thing with you "internet tough guys." You wouldn't. You hide behind your keyboard. And that's ok...I just hope you stop this bullshit and bashing before the NFL forum gets shut down too.

HI-FI
12-20-2012, 09:10 PM
http://i.usatoday.net/sports/gallery/2012/06/1/04-Basketballpg-vertical.jpg
i hate this fuck, only in OKC can you be this fat with a meth addiction.

AussieFanKurt
12-20-2012, 09:42 PM
These paragraphs you write shows how much all this chat affects you deep down.

benefactor
12-21-2012, 07:18 AM
grave? This is a fucking message board dude. It's this bullshit that got the NBA Forum shut down temporarily. I don't care if you laugh at me. Seriously...say what you will about me..I have a good life, and I'm happy. What someone who I've never met or care about thinks or says about me means absolutely nothing. I'm on this forum because it's the best Spurs forum on the web, and the people in here have breaking news you can't find other places. And I have developed a friendship with a few of them. You sit back and laugh at me, trying to make yourself look cool in front of everyone on this message board, and you waste your time, actually thinking I care, when really I enjoy it. I enjoy watching, knowing your life is so shallow that you feel you have to bring people's private pictures into public forum, as a way of insulting them. I don't care if people see what I look like or what my wife looks like...but for A Train to bring it up in a personal way, and say he wants me to hook him up with her, and you two to say she's my sister, son, I'd knock you the hell out if you ever said it to my face. But that's the thing with you "internet tough guys." You wouldn't. You hide behind your keyboard. And that's ok...I just hope you stop this bullshit and bashing before the NFL forum gets shut down too.
First off, coming in here and personally insulting someone and laughing about it with other people is trying to be a cool guy..denying it just makes you look even more like an asshole. I only posted what I did about what I had because someone said I had no life...it's called standing up for yourself. And speaking of standing up for myself. once more..I'm not going to look for a fight..that's ignorant..I was taught differently. But I promise you I was also taught to defend myself...I'm 6'1 185 lbs...not a big guy by any means, but I guarantee you I won't strike first..but I would strike last.

lefty
12-21-2012, 11:13 PM
Which one in this video is Thunderup ?

Oh and ROFL at 2:00 behind the chick : " Monkeyball" :lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZND_CkhoGc