lefty
12-20-2012, 07:34 PM
Minny shitting on OKC so far

Jodelo
12-20-2012, 08:07 PM
OKC living at the line, as usual...

Clipper Nation
12-20-2012, 08:09 PM
OKC would be a treadmill team without their nightly welfare checks from the refs, tbh...

racm
12-20-2012, 08:09 PM
Minnesota matches up well with the methheads. They have a good stretch 4 who can dribble and they've got ball movement and inside scoring.

benefactor
12-20-2012, 08:13 PM
rofl getting brutalized by Pekovic

Clipper Nation
12-20-2012, 08:16 PM
Funny how awful the meth addicts look without their fluke threes, tbh...

Clipper Nation
12-20-2012, 08:17 PM
Funny how awful the meth addicts look without their fluke threes, tbh...
And Ibaka just started the fluke barrage with that buzzer beater.... Reflahoma wins, tbh....

racm
12-20-2012, 08:18 PM
Pek is the best big man in this game tbh

Abaka getting another fluke shot in per par

lefty
12-20-2012, 08:19 PM
Ibaka makes fluke jumpers

Oh wait that's what the idiots say upstairs

midnightpulp
12-20-2012, 08:22 PM
Why isn't Kevin Martin playing?

lefty
12-20-2012, 08:23 PM
Why isn't Kevin Martin playing?

Doesn't fit in a blacks vs whites matchup

benefactor
12-20-2012, 08:23 PM
He's hurt. Shocker. Thunder fan better get used to it.

KaiRMD1
12-20-2012, 08:26 PM
If you take away the couple regular field goals OKC makes and just have them go against a team from the free throw line, OKC would win, that's how much they go to the line.

racm
12-20-2012, 08:27 PM
He's hurt. Shocker. Thunder fan better get used to it.

Spurfan better hope his vagina acts up in April

Clipper Nation
12-20-2012, 08:44 PM
How can anyone enjoy watching this Thunder team? Free throws all night and the most annoying fluke jumpers of all time, it's like a team of Derek Fishers, tbh...

JRHernandez88
12-20-2012, 08:48 PM
LMFAO yal fkers crazy

KaiRMD1
12-20-2012, 08:53 PM
Is it me or is Westbrook studying Wade with the whole "falling down after every shot in order to get a call" move?

racm
12-20-2012, 08:58 PM
Kevin Martin looks like a fruit in a suit

HI-FI
12-20-2012, 09:00 PM
Is it me or is Westbrook studying Wade with the whole "falling down after every shot in order to get a call" move?

if you'd get as many calls as the THunder do, might as well use everything at your disposal.

racm
12-20-2012, 09:03 PM
if you'd get as many calls as the THunder do, might as well use everything at your disposal.

I miss prime Manu and his 7.1 FTAs per 36 tbh.

Thunder players not named Durant/Westbrook/Ibaka: 11 points

Westbrook: 8 assists, 7 turnovers

racm
12-20-2012, 09:07 PM
Here come the bailout calls

Clipper Nation
12-20-2012, 09:10 PM
The Thunder's check to the ref$ finally cleared, tbh....

HI-FI
12-20-2012, 09:13 PM
if OKC wasn't so protected and babied, we'd probably hate them a lot less. maybe even feel sorry for their citizens for spending nights smoking ice and listening to Hit to Death in the Future Head.

racm
12-20-2012, 09:16 PM
HI-FI: Yup.

Barea :wow :wow :wow

KaiRMD1
12-20-2012, 09:18 PM
if OKC wasn't so protected and babied, we'd probably hate them a lot less. maybe even feel sorry for their citizens for spending nights smoking ice and listening to Hit to Death in the Future Head.

Nobody likes a talented team with asterisk wins. It makes it tough to believe if they are actually any good.

racm
12-20-2012, 09:19 PM
Nobody likes a talented team with asterisk wins. It makes it tough to believe if they are actually any good.

LeBron hasn't been called for a foul since the 8th but he's averaging a career low in FTAs.

12-20-2012, 09:21 PM
barea whipping the thunder like he did the lakers

Bill_Brasky
12-20-2012, 09:21 PM
As soon as I turned on the TV Durant got fouled on a 20 foot fadeaway :lol

HI-FI
12-20-2012, 09:22 PM
poor Rick Adelman, watching the Thunder is giving him flashbacks to 2002.

KaiRMD1
12-20-2012, 09:23 PM
Barea just dropped a f'n BOMB on OKC, no pun intended

racm
12-20-2012, 09:25 PM
Barea = Timothy McVeigh

racm
12-20-2012, 09:28 PM
"Rick Adelman can't believe the foul" well duh

Clipper Nation
:lol Whistlebrook getting the Wade treatment

KoolAid Mans Brother
Barea = Timothy McVeigh

I guess where I went wrong on this forum was failing to come to the realization that reasonably educated adults would actual be so pathetic as to visit an internet message board on basketball and say things to another person for the sole purpose of pissing them off, even if the statements made in those attempts had nothing to do with basketball. I've started a thread and made comments about basketball that were sure to stir up controversy, but they were basketball related. You won't find a SINGLE post from me on this board making derogatory statements about people in regards to where they live, their city, their race, religion, suggesting people in their city should die, or anything else of the sort. I'll call someone a dumbshit for an opinion they hold on basketball, but that's all part of what these forums are about. For a grown adult to suggest that more people in OKC should've been killed in a bombing or that people of a certain city are all meth heads, etc is really quite unfortunate. I would suggest to those people that perhaps they should consider why it is they feel they need to make comments like that. Again I'm all for bullshitting and trash talking and making insulting comments in the context of certain discussions, but some of you people are here are children. It's a shame that a grown man can't be a man.

racm
12-20-2012, 09:29 PM
I guess where I went wrong on this forum was failing to come to the realization that reasonably educated adults would actual be so pathetic as to visit an internet message board on basketball and say things to another person for the sole purpose of pissing them off, even if the statements made in those attempts had nothing to do with basketball. I've started a thread and made comments about basketball that were sure to stir up controversy, but they were basketball related. You won't find a SINGLE post from me on this board making derogatory statements about people in regards to where they live, their city, their race, religion, suggesting people in their city should die, or anything else of the sort. I'll call someone a dumbshit for an opinion they hold on basketball, but that's all part of what these forums are about. For a grown adult to suggest that more people in OKC should've been killed in a bombing or that people of a certain city are all meth heads, etc is really quite unfortunate. I would suggest to those people that perhaps they should consider why it is they feel they need to make comments like that. Again I'm all for bullshitting and trash talking and making insulting comments in the context of certain discussions, but some of you people are here are children. It's a shame that a grown man can't be a man.

:lmao :lmao

Barea for MVP tbh

KaiRMD1
12-20-2012, 09:30 PM

I swear I feel like this is the second time I've seen this post. What happened to this message board?

In other news, it looks like the check the Thunder sent to the refs may have bounced.

KoolAid Mans Brother
12-20-2012, 09:32 PM
I swear I feel like this is the second time I've seen this post. What happened to this message board?

In other news, it looks like the check the Thunder sent to the refs may have bounced.

Some of you need to join the military to have the stupidity knocked the fuck out of you. Former Marine myself. 8 years active duty. Weak pitiful people some of you are. Zero respect and zero intelligence. Off to basketball threads...

KaiRMD1
12-20-2012, 09:35 PM
Some of you need to join the military to have the stupidity knocked the fuck out of you. Former Marine myself. 8 years active duty. Weak pitiful people some of you are. Zero respect and zero intelligence. Off to basketball threads...

I'm actually a lot smarter than you think and the crazy part is I didn't have to go to the army, pretty crazy huh? No offense on the crazy part

racm
12-20-2012, 09:36 PM
Whistles tbh

KoolAid Mans Brother
12-20-2012, 09:36 PM
:lmao

HI-FI
12-20-2012, 09:38 PM
I'm actually a lot smarter than you think and the crazy part is I didn't have to go to the army, pretty crazy huh? No offense on the crazy part

i'm pretty sure he's quoting thunderup or thunderice

Clipper Nation
12-20-2012, 09:38 PM
Joey, put the fucking whistle away, your boys got Barea's wet shit all over their faces, deal with it....

racm
12-20-2012, 09:45 PM
Ha, my prediction that the Wolves simply match up well with the Thunder came true.

KaiRMD1
12-20-2012, 09:47 PM
What were the Thunder more frustrated about: not getting more calls or the T'Wolves beating them?

Stalin
12-20-2012, 09:47 PM

nice catch with the sneaky copy/paste shtick

racm
12-20-2012, 09:52 PM
What were the Thunder more frustrated about: not getting more calls or the T'Wolves beating them?

having their :cry win streak :cry snapped

KaiRMD1
12-20-2012, 09:53 PM

:bang

Clipper Nation
12-20-2012, 10:04 PM
Definitely the calls, tbh... on the rare occassions they didn't get a bullshit call, they had their hands up screaming at the refs....

racm
12-20-2012, 10:12 PM
Definitely the calls, tbh... on the rare occassions they didn't get a bullshit call, they had their hands up screaming at the refs....

Their home-heavy schedule has exposed them tbh. Adelman should try to get them in the first round.

thunderfan
12-20-2012, 10:18 PM
When did I personally suggest you were not smart? I said some of you. I didn't specify anyone by name.

thunderfan
12-20-2012, 10:19 PM
Good win for MN. Pekovic is a damn nice player. Love his style. JJ raped us as he had many times in the past.

symple19
12-20-2012, 10:21 PM

Talk about the increasing inferiority complex for this forum.

You can't beatem at basketball so you make the attacks personal.

Stalin
12-20-2012, 10:23 PM
classic westbrick 9-28 :lol

thunderfan
12-20-2012, 10:25 PM
28? Damn. Hadn't looked at the box. That's classic Bad Russell. Bad Russell has been in hiding for awhile though

Clipper Nation
12-20-2012, 10:33 PM

And all the announcers were trying to make the case that he's better than CP3 :lmao

:lol 8 turnovers
:lol 9-for-28
:lol 1-for-6 from three
:lol Outplayed by Alexey Shved
:lol Still got his 30, thanks to the refs
:lol Whistlebrick

racm
12-20-2012, 10:40 PM
28? Damn. Hadn't looked at the box. That's classic Bad Russell. Bad Russell has been in hiding for awhile though

Son, regression to the mean...

racm
12-20-2012, 10:41 PM
And all the announcers were trying to make the case that he's better than CP3 :lmao

:lol 8 turnovers
:lol 9-for-28
:lol 1-for-6 from three
:lol Outplayed by Alexey Shved
:lol Still got his 30, thanks to the refs
:lol Whistlebrick

Shved had 12/7/12 and only 1 turnover. Reminds me of Kukoc and young Ginobili.

Stalin
12-20-2012, 10:45 PM
did you know that oklahomans aren't the only ones partial to meth use, Hitler also took copious amounts of the substance, in order to deal with the buttfucking his inferior nazi troops were taking from the glorious Red Army

Latarian Milton
12-20-2012, 10:53 PM
nigga nearly got a triple double tonight. just one assist shy of making a triple double while taking more shots than durant as usual :lmao westchuck could've cut one or two shots off his book, instead passed the ball to durant for another assist to complete a triple double, nigga's selfishness ended up costing his own interest imho

lefty
12-20-2012, 11:31 PM
ESPN: Durant with a chance to tie it!

scoreboard says 91-99

thunderfan
12-20-2012, 11:46 PM
FT disparity overblown as usual. It's 27-22 which makes perfect sense given OKCs style of play and athleticism advantage against almost every team. Give it up already with the whining about free throws and try to grow a set.

racm
12-20-2012, 11:51 PM
FT disparity overblown as usual. It's 27-22 which makes perfect sense given OKCs style of play and athleticism advantage against almost every team. Give it up already with the whining about free throws and try to grow a set.

The reason the foul differential isn't as big is because OKC isn't at home and they play a team that gets inside.

KaiRMD1
12-21-2012, 12:08 AM
Not too mention Barea got hot at the right moment. But Westbrook seriously took a page out of the Dwayne Wade book by falling to the ground ALL the time. I have a strange feeling the only person that will ever beat the Thunder is Russell Westbrook, that crap is going to be the death of him.

Stalin
12-21-2012, 12:16 AM
Not too mention Barea got hot at the right moment. But Westbrook seriously took a page out of the Dwayne Wade book by falling to the ground ALL the time. I have a strange feeling the only person that will ever beat the Thunder is Russell Westbrook, that crap is going to be the death of him.

that or excessive meth use, tbh

benefactor
12-21-2012, 07:06 AM

thunderfan
12-21-2012, 07:12 AM
The reason the foul differential isn't as big is because OKC isn't at home and they play a team that gets inside.
No. 27-22 is the season FT disparity avg per game for OKC vs their opponent. Last night vs Minn was 26-23