PDA

View Full Version : Radio Show

Avante
12-21-2012, 03:16 AM
I need my very own 2 hours (midnight to 2am Mon-Fri) radio gig. I'd be fantastic at it. I'd play 4 song sets with a theme. Then talk about the little stories behind the music. Was Kid Bailey really Willie Brown? Is it true Elvis also covered a Lonnie Johnson tune? So where did The Rolling Stones get that name? What was the first thing John Lennon wanted to do when he landed here in America? That sort of thing?

Monday...oldies...The Coasters, Little Richard, Chuck Berry, The Drifters etc etc.

Tuesday...classic country...Hank Wiliams, Johnny Cash, Jimmie Rodgers, The Carter Family, Bob Wills and his Texas Playboys etc etc.

Wednesday....prewar blues....Bessie Smith, Ma Rainey, Robert Johnson, Charley Patton, etc etc

Thursday...post war blues...Muddy Waters, John Lee Hooker, Howlin' Wolf, Lightnin' Hopkins etc etc

Friday...whatever...Mark Lemhouse, James Harman, Robert Lucas, Chronic Tendancies, Kolvane, etc etc.

Yep, I already have all the music I'd need.

Between sets, I'd also talk football, college and the NFL. Some history lessons and little obscure tid bits. Obviously I'd be a phantom in the night, nobody knowing who I was, sorta like Wolfman Jack back in the day, it was...."I heard he was a big bald headed black guy" "I heard he was a little Mexican guy".

My theme song....

D40veCPDOxI

That was Tony Allen who was discovered singing in a parking lot with some buddies. Talent scout Johnny Otis stopped at a place to grab a bite, as he walked from his car to the diner he heard Allen and his buddies singing, Otis left his card......

AussieFanKurt
12-21-2012, 03:26 AM
Why do you spend time thinking up these scenarios? I thought there is so much to do in CA

Avante
12-21-2012, 03:33 AM
Why do you spend time thinking up these scenarios? I thought there is so much to do in CA

Dude, you haven't noticed I mostly post at night, it's 12:30 at night here in Cali.

You couldn't tell that wasn't some scenario I just thought up? I've thought about that for years. You aren't going to find anyone out there who knows the music and football like I do. I have no doubts I'd have an audience. I mean where else can someone hear.....

ZgfvzDEKTso

...on the radio?

What football aficinado wouldn't want to hear what happened to Choo Choo Winters out of Nebraska? Hell, I could even talk classic sci fi/sword & sorcery/fantasy.

ChumpDumper
12-21-2012, 03:42 AM
You're never going to do it.

mouse
12-21-2012, 03:48 AM
Contact Tim Merryman.

http://www.facebook.com/tim.merryman1

Avante
12-21-2012, 03:48 AM
You're never going to do it.

I know and it's just not fair to the world.

Right now you will hear something totally new to you. So many things I could turn people onto they never knew.

6gttBeIS14A

Avante
12-21-2012, 03:50 AM
Contact Tim Merryman.

http://www.facebook.com/tim.merryman1

Thanks bro but as of right now more a fantasy of mine.

ChumpDumper
12-21-2012, 03:51 AM
I know and it's just not fair to the world.Another fail.

Right now you will hear something totally new to you. So much things I could turn people onto they never knew.Posting a song doesn't make other people hear it.

mouse
12-21-2012, 03:52 AM
Thanks bro but as of right now more a fantasy of mine.

Then try web radio

http://venturebeat.com/2008/01/02/14-ways-to-broadcast-yourselflive/

Avante
12-21-2012, 03:56 AM
Another fail.

Posting a song doesn't make other people hear it.

Sometimes it's comical and entertining dude, I have fun with ya. But not right now, ok? Really not in the mood for your stupid shit, ok?

Go ahead and stay limited, imagine a music lover hearing this for the first time.

tKgztIOy7wE

Avante
12-21-2012, 04:02 AM
Then try web radio

http://venturebeat.com/2008/01/02/14-ways-to-broadcast-yourselflive/

I knew nothing about that, wow! Hmmmmmm?

Thanks!

ChumpDumper
12-21-2012, 04:05 AM
Sometimes it's comical and entertining dude, I have fun with ya. But not right now, ok? Really not in the mood for your stupid shit, ok?

Go ahead and stay limited, imagine a music lover hearing this for the first time.

tKgztIOy7wEAgain, you don't know how this works.

You should start a show about being a completely impotent forum cop.

mouse
12-21-2012, 04:09 AM
I may shoot Tim Merryman an email do a late night show next month on AD.

Take some calls and invite Richard Dawkins for a live debate.

Avante
12-21-2012, 04:14 AM
Again, you don't know how this works.

You should start a show about being a completely impotent forum cop.

There was a time I couldn't drive a stick, tape from CD to cassette.

Not being a cop it just gets old dealing with little shits like you who do nothing but follow others around to pester them, Don't you get tired of it?

mouse
12-21-2012, 04:15 AM
many local collages in your area have radio stations you can do 2 - 4 hours a week.

Also your local cable TV has a community access channel for public use.

You could also do a live radio show from your home or local college cassette or video tape it and send it off to different program directors in your area see what happens.

http://i.usatoday.net/news/_photos/2011/06/15/Foreign-language-radio-immigrants-CA5UOUU-x-large.jpg

Avante
12-21-2012, 04:15 AM
I may shoot Tim Merryman an email do a late night show next month on AD.

Take some calls and invite Richard Dawkins for a live debate.

From what I gather the evolution theory is weaker than ever right now.

ChumpDumper
12-21-2012, 04:16 AM
There was a time I couldn't drive a stick, tape from CD to cassette.I told you how it doesn't work.

Not being a cop it just gets old dealing with little shits like you who do nothing but follow others around to pester them, Don't you get tired of it?Dont' you get tired of asking if I'm tired of it?

There are so many people out there who know more about football and the blues than you and aren't narcissistic douches. Those people have real radio shows.

Avante
12-21-2012, 04:18 AM
many local collages in your area have radio stations you can do 2 - 4 hours a week.

Also your local cable TV has a community access channel for public use.

You could also do a live radio show from your home or local college cassette or video tape it and send it off to different program directors in your area see what happens.

http://i.usatoday.net/news/_photos/2011/06/15/Foreign-language-radio-immigrants-CA5UOUU-x-large.jpg

That 2 hour cassette tape thing sounds pretty good, I do have everything I'd need to pull that off. A fantasy actually come true?

mouse
12-21-2012, 04:20 AM
From what I gather the evolution theory is weaker than ever right now.

If you knew 25% of what I have discovered in the last month you would know Evolution is like the Mayan calender.

Avante
12-21-2012, 04:21 AM
I told you how it doesn't work.

Dont' you get tired of asking if I'm tired of it?

There are so many people out there who know more about football and the blues than you and aren't narcissistic douches. Those people have real radio shows.

Well that simply isn't true, I go all the way back to the very beginnings of both football and them blues and know all there is to know about it. And....what one guy can do both?

Very true about narcissistic, oh well.

mouse
12-21-2012, 04:23 AM
That 2 hour cassette tape thing sounds pretty good, I do have everything I'd need to pull that off. A fantasy actually come true?

try a shortcut find a radio station that is weak in your style of music offer to work for free at first. Some stations like 7.60 the ticket here in San Antonio has a show were the two talk show hosts get paid by the advertisers they pimp.

Avante
12-21-2012, 04:23 AM
If you knew 25% of what I have discovered in the last month you would know Evolution is like the Mayan calender.

So what's your goal with all that, trust me I know where you're coming from I'm the same way about some things.

Avante
12-21-2012, 04:27 AM
try a shortcut find a radio station that is weak in your style of music offer to work for free at first. Some stations like 7.60 the ticket here in San Antonio has a show were the two talk show hosts get paid by the advertisers they pimp.

I really do need to do something, and I really have been giving it some thought especially since I've been retired.

mouse
12-21-2012, 04:31 AM
So what's your goal with all that,

Remove Evolution from the school text books. or at least relocate it to the Science fiction part of the library.

There is no need to make students study a proven lie. That is why Intelligent design was removed.

Either put all three or more scenarios in the text books and let each student decide for themselves or remove them all and stick with real Science no more half baked theories and religions.

mouse
12-21-2012, 04:39 AM
So what's your goal with all that,

Maybe try an educate a few fools @ ST in the process.

Avante
12-21-2012, 04:40 AM
Remove Evolution from the school text books. or at least relocate it to the Science fiction part of the library.

There is no need to make students study a proven lie. That is why Intelligent design was removed.

Either put all three or more scenarios in the text books and let each student decide for themselves or remove them all and stick with real Science no more half baked theories and religions.

While I agree with you to a point (good luck getting religious beliefs dumped) I doubt the schools see that topic as being all that important., since we all know nobody can actually prove anything.

Oh yeah, to all those reading this me and mouse are one and the same I'm his troll, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChumpDumper
12-21-2012, 04:42 AM
Well that simply isn't true, I go all the way back to the very beginnings of both football and them blues and know all there is to know about it. And....what one guy can do both?Yes, other people know more. And they get paid for their shows.

There is no market for you.

Avante
12-21-2012, 04:43 AM
Maybe try an educate a few fools @ ST in the process.

Forget that, just have fun with it. This is the ultimate...I sure got a big dick when in hiding....board.

Avante
12-21-2012, 04:46 AM
Yes, other people know more. And they get paid for their shows.

There is no market for you.

Well no actually they don't, trust me on that. Dude, I could take any of those tv football talkers and totally destroy them, it would get ugly.

me...so tell me, who was that 1000 rusher with no college football background?
Skip....????

ChumpDumper
12-21-2012, 04:48 AM
Well no actually they don't, trust me on that. Dude, I could any of those tv football talkers and totally destroy them, it would get ugly.No, you couldn't. Trust me on that.

Avante
12-21-2012, 04:57 AM
No, you couldn't. Trust me on that.

First of all I've been into football longer than any of those guys, second of all I'm an historian, something I doubt any of them are.

Do you really think any of those talk show guys knows who the first 1000 yard rusher from one of those HBCU schools was, of course not.

There is an board where all those ESPN guys pick the games, I'm kicking their butt, all of them.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/picks

I'm at 162 wins.

TimDunkem
12-21-2012, 05:52 AM
This is something I've always been interested in myself, but never had any idea of where to start. Thanks for the tips, mouse!

ChumpDumper
12-21-2012, 08:10 AM
[wanking]No one cares.

No one would care.

Everyone with a radio show is better than you.

JudynTX
12-21-2012, 09:16 AM
Yeah, you should go for it. Then you won't spend much time here.

mouse
12-21-2012, 10:47 AM
While I agree with you to a point (good luck getting religious beliefs dumped) ]

in school religion was dumped long ago with the removal of the school prayer.

But I don't support religion Alternative Design allows you to leave the ignorant Evolutionist and still not have to run to Jesus.

You can base your theory on something else........hence the "Alternative" design.

I doubt the schools see that topic as being all that important.,

Schools face that issue everyday. And there are live debating taking place all the time.

since we all know nobody can actually prove anything.

What part of a design was found (by Scientists) in the smallest molecule do you not get?

Intelligent Design was present

Can someone raise the bar around here?

Oh yeah, to all those reading this me and mouse are one and the same I'm his troll, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I have been talking to myself all this time?

CuckingFunt
12-21-2012, 11:24 AM
I'm an historian

No, you're not.

mouse
12-21-2012, 11:34 AM
Everyone with a radio show is better than you.

Even Alex Jones?

ChumpDumper
12-21-2012, 01:34 PM
Even Alex Jones?Absolutely. He's unintentionally entertaining as hell.

Latarian Milton
12-21-2012, 06:33 PM
i also got an impulse to start my own talkshow and now i've realized im not alone, thanks 2 mouse for finding us such a great website tbh

Avante
12-22-2012, 03:47 AM
No, you're not.

Well since I know the origins and the history of the NFL, college football and them blues I don't know what else you would call it.

I'm number one.

his·to·ri·an

/hɪˈstɔr i ən, -ˈstoʊr-/ Show Spelled [hi-stawr-ee-uh n, -stohr-] Show IPA
noun

1. an expert in history; authority on history.

2. a writer of history; chronicler.

Origin:
1400–50; late Middle English. See history (http://www.spurstalk.com/browse/history), -an (http://www.spurstalk.com/browse/-an)

ChumpDumper
12-22-2012, 04:21 AM
Well since I know the origins and the history of the NFL, college football and them blues I don't know what else you would call it.

I'm number one.Prove it.

Prove you know more than every one else in the world about the NFL, college football and the blues.

HINT: It can't be done on this forum or any message board. You'll have to actually do something for once.

Avante
12-22-2012, 04:32 AM
Prove it.

Prove you know more than every one else in the world about the NFL, college football and the blues.

HINT: It can't be done on this forum or any message board. You'll have to actually do something for once.

I seriously doubt you'll/anyone will find a guy who can......

Take you back to the first season in the NFL and break it down, who won what, etc.

Take you back to the very first college football games and break that all down.

Start in 1920 when Mamie Smith recorded "Crazy Blues" the first recored blues and talk about all those great blues singers who came later.

Then talk Robert E. Howard the father of the Sword & Sorcery genre, H.P.Lovecraftt, H.G.Wells and Edgar Allan Poe early giants of the horror, supernatural and sci fi.

Then go back to the days of Lon Myers who held the American record in everything from the 50 yard dash to the mile.

Good luck!

I realize you're one of those who just has to..."no you can't"...but this time it's yes I can. I have a huge home library and love to read. 12 big books on them blues, 40 years of Track & Field News, tons and tons of books.

ChumpDumper
12-22-2012, 04:40 AM
I seriously doubt you'll/anyone will find a guy who can......

Take you back to the first season in the NFL and break it down, who won what, etc.

Take you back to the very first college football games and break that all down.

Start in 1920 when Mamie Smith recorded "Crazy Blues" the first recored blues and talk about all those great blues singers who came later.

Then talk Robert E. Howard the father of the Sword & Sorcery genre, H.P.Lovecraftt, H.G.Wells and Edgar Allan Poe early giants of the horror, supernatural and sci fi.

Then go back to the days of Lon Myers who held the American record in everything from the 50 yard dash to the mile.

Good luck!

I realize you're one of those who just has to..."no you can't"...but this time it's yes I can. I have a huge home library and love to read. 12 big books on them blues, 40 years of Track & Field News, tons and tons of books.I said prove your claim.

You can't do it on a message board.

Good luck!

Avante
12-22-2012, 04:43 AM
I said prove your claim.

You can't do it on a message board.

Good luck!

Ok then I'll say this...

When it comes to college/NFL football, them old blues, track & field and classic horror, supernatural, sci fi. You won't find anyone on a messgeboard who knows more about those topics than myself...especially...not on this one.

Ok?

You can also toss in classic boxing and rasslin'.

ChumpDumper
12-22-2012, 04:44 AM
Ok then I'll say this...

When it comes to college/NFL football, them old blues, track & field and classic horror, supurnatural, sci fi. You won't find anyone on a messgeboard who knows more about those topics than myself...especially...not on this one.

Ok?So you lied earlier.

Liar.

ChumpDumper
12-22-2012, 04:44 AM
Also, no one cares.

Avante
12-22-2012, 04:49 AM
So you lied earlier.

Liar.

Nope, it was you who said I couldn't prove it on a messageboard. If anyone out there anywhere wanted to challenge me yes I could.

Why fight this so, it isn't very obvious I'm up on all that stuff, what it bothers you?

Here ya go slick, what's unusual about this tune is that nobody knows who this guy was on anything about him. He recorded but one side of a record which is also strange. When it comes to a mystery, here it is.

7YvzeCNICYk

You start knocking on doors tomorrow asking ...who was Freezone?...it would take you years before somebody knew that story I just told you. How do I know this, I have that song/story on a CD. Trust me only those knee deep into them old blues is talking about Freezone.

lakerhaterade
12-22-2012, 04:49 AM
Ok then I'll say this...

When it comes to college/NFL football, them old blues, track & field and classic horror, supernatural, sci fi. You won't find anyone on a messgeboard who knows more about those topics than myself...especially...not on this one.

Ok?

You can also toss in classic boxing and rasslin'.

hi

Avante
12-22-2012, 04:51 AM
Also, no one cares.

You sure seem to.

Do you really believe anyone really cares what your favorite burger is?

One of the really funny things on these boards is how if it's something negative then yes it's very true, if it's something positive it's oh no that can't be, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

me...I'm old and fat, and have skinny legs, dinky little dick and ugly
internet....yes you are!

me...I'm tall dark and handsome, built like a God, hung like a mule.
internet...bullshit!!!!!!!

Hahahahaha!!!!!!! You little fucks crack me up.

ChumpDumper
12-22-2012, 07:26 AM
You sure seem to.You sure seem to care if I care.

I'm pleased you failed to prove your claim. Just idle impotent boasting and YouTubes from you.

And no radio show.

CuckingFunt
12-22-2012, 02:35 PM

I'm number one.

his·to·ri·an

/hɪˈstɔr i ən, -ˈstoʊr-/ Show Spelled [hi-stawr-ee-uh n, -stohr-] Show IPA
noun

1. an expert in history; authority on history.

2. a writer of history; chronicler.

Origin:
1400–50; late Middle English. See history (http://www.spurstalk.com/browse/history), -an (http://www.spurstalk.com/browse/-an)

An expert or an authority?

Where did you receive your training?

ChumpDumper
12-22-2012, 02:46 PM

Where did you receive your training?http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17fy5na0ckoc5jpg/original.jpg

symple19
12-22-2012, 03:17 PM
:lmao

silverblk mystix
12-22-2012, 03:32 PM
I need my very own 2 hours (midnight to 2am Mon-Fri) radio gig. I'd be fantastic at it. I'd play 4 song sets with a theme. Then talk about the little stories behind the music. Was Kid Bailey really Willie Brown? Is it true Elvis also covered a Lonnie Johnson tune? So where did The Rolling Stones get that name? What was the first thing John Lennon wanted to do when he landed here in America? That sort of thing?

Monday...oldies...The Coasters, Little Richard, Chuck Berry, The Drifters etc etc.

Tuesday...classic country...Hank Wiliams, Johnny Cash, Jimmie Rodgers, The Carter Family, Bob Wills and his Texas Playboys etc etc.

Wednesday....prewar blues....Bessie Smith, Ma Rainey, Robert Johnson, Charley Patton, etc etc

Thursday...post war blues...Muddy Waters, John Lee Hooker, Howlin' Wolf, Lightnin' Hopkins etc etc

Friday...whatever...Mark Lemhouse, James Harman, Robert Lucas, Chronic Tendancies, Kolvane, etc etc.

Yep, I already have all the music I'd need.

Between sets, I'd also talk football, college and the NFL. Some history lessons and little obscure tid bits. Obviously I'd be a phantom in the night, nobody knowing who I was, sorta like Wolfman Jack back in the day, it was...."I heard he was a big bald headed black guy" "I heard he was a little Mexican guy".

My theme song....

D40veCPDOxI

That was Tony Allen who was discovered singing in a parking lot with some buddies. Talent scout Johnny Otis stopped at a place to grab a bite, as he walked from his car to the diner he heard Allen and his buddies singing, Otis left his card......

Hey Bro, I say you do exactly that. Right here in this thread. Just post at around the same time, post a video or two and then add your comments, trivia, info,etc...

Only do it for an hour and then the next night - do another hour with another theme, etc...

Those that like it can listen to the music and read your posts. Those that don't, wont.

Those that do nothing but moan & groan will still moan & groan.

Excellent idea. Do it!

Avante
12-22-2012, 04:01 PM

Where did you receive your training?

Do you need training to know about something? You can't be self taught?

As you have obviously noticed I have a passion for them old blues/football/track. With that passion comes this need to know it all, and I do. There is nothing out there you can't find all there is to know if you make the effort and know where to look. you disagree? Who doesn't know the Elvis story? Who doesn't know the story of Jesus? Who received training?

I've been into track and football as far back as I can remember. I was a lttle kid watching Willie Galimore weave his way thru wannabe tacklers. Galimore was out of Florida A&M, so tell what HOF receiver was his biggest fan? Actually ended up at tiny FAMU because of Willie the Wisp. I need training?

Obviously being this is the internet if anyone says anything at all about being avble to do anything you/everyone "must"...no you can't. Well yes I can and have proven that many times. There is no old blues cat I'm not up on, none. I have something by all of them.

This is the one time you drop this silly...no you can't. Because I can.

Cochina
12-22-2012, 04:14 PM
Shit save the speech on the training ol man. The know all funt is like a 40 year ol student.

silverblk mystix
12-22-2012, 04:22 PM
Shit save the speech on the training ol man. The know all funt is like a 40 year ol student.

She must be good at something though, she has been on the verge of "becoming a ____ ____" for all her life!

She sure does place value on credentials and/or titles too :lmao

Avante
12-22-2012, 04:30 PM

The Dallas Texans came into existence in 1960, as did the rest of the old AFL. Their first QB was Cotton Davidson, but the star of that team was Abner Haynes a running back out of North Texas State, He was also that franchises first 1000 yard rusher, the first AFL rushing leader. They went 8-6 in that first season. In 1963 they moved to Kansas City to become the Chiefs. Now I could break it down deeper than that but you get the point. I need training?

I can do that to all 32 teams, totally break it all down. Everything anyone would wanna know. That takes the passion and a need to know. Who could train me that knows more about this than I do, yep, nobody.

Stone Johnson was an Olympic sprinter, a world record holder in the 200m, he was out of Grambling. The Texans signed him, in a preseason game he got injured, would die. That took no training that took a need to know.

Ken Thomas was a 9.5 guy in HS and ran a 10.0m at SJS, he was the younger brother of Jewerl Thomas a Ram running back, both out of Hanford and SJS. Ken was one of the nations top defensive backs, the Chiefs made a running back out of him, he also got injured and never played again, what might have been.

Then there was Joe Delaney out of NWLa, a sprinter on their stud 4x1 team along with Dolphins receiver Mark Duper. As a rookie with the Chiefs he gained over a 1000 yards, he would drown trying to save some kids. I need training?

I'm the one who should be doingt the training.

ChumpDumper
12-22-2012, 04:34 PM
That took training? I knew that when I was in elementary school. You aren't the only person in the world who has read a book.

Look, you should just start your radio show or not talk about it anymore. Right now, it just looks like another desperate plea for approval.

Avante
12-22-2012, 04:46 PM
It's not about reading a book. It's about zeroing in on a few pet interests and learning all there is to know about them. Which is what I did.

Dude, I'll talk about whatever I want, got it! Look at yourself amigo, what do you here besides bitch and criticize? Try, nothing.

ChumpDumper
12-22-2012, 05:00 PM
It's not about reading a book. It's about zeroing in on a few pet interests and learning all there is to know about them. Which is what I did.

Dude, I'll talk about whatever I want, got it! Look at yourself amigo, what do you here besides bitch and criticize? Try, nothing.If you did know how to read, you'd know I just made a suggestion.

You are free to whine and beg for approval as much as you want. I'm just telling you how desperate you look.

Avante
12-22-2012, 05:25 PM
If you did know how to read, you'd know I just made a suggestion.

You are free to whine and beg for approval as much as you want. I'm just telling you how desperate you look.

When you say stupid shit like...if you did know how to read...tells us what about you? You lose all credibility when you say stupid shit like that. Why play silly shit like that? Makes you look beyond stupid.

I'm not desperate about anything I just like to showoff and then watch little fucks like you try your best to discredit me when you realy can't because I really am the real deal. You just can't stand it and it's funny to watch.

People simply can't stand anyone bragging about themself and it's funny to watch.

Cochina
12-22-2012, 05:26 PM

The Dallas Texans came into existence in 1960, as did the rest of the old AFL. Their first QB was Cotton Davidson, but the star of that team was Abner Haynes a running back out of North Texas State, He was also that franchises first 1000 yard rusher, the first AFL rushing leader. They went 8-6 in that first season. In 1963 they moved to Kansas City to become the Chiefs. Now I could break it down deeper than that but you get the point. I need training?

I can do that to all 32 teams, totally break it all down. Everything anyone would wanna know. That takes the passion and a need to know. Who could train me that knows more about this than I do, yep, nobody.

Stone Johnson was an Olympic sprinter, a world record holder in the 200m, he was out of Grambling. The Texans signed him, in a preseason game he got injured, would die. That took no training that took a need to know.

Ken Thomas was a 9.5 guy in HS and ran a 10.0m at SJS, he was the younger brother of Jewerl Thomas a Ram running back, both out of Hanford and SJS. Ken was one of the nations top defensive backs, the Chiefs made a running back out of him, he also got injured and never played again, what might have been.

Then there was Joe Delaney out of NWLa, a sprinter on their stud 4x1 team along with Dolphins receiver Mark Duper. As a rookie with the Chiefs he gained over a 1000 yards, he would drown trying to save some kids. I need training?

I'm the one who should be doingt the training.

:sleep CHingow dude, I dint ask for no pinche document!

Avante
12-22-2012, 05:28 PM
:sleep CHingow dude, I dint ask for no pinche document!

Just a little quick example of where I'm at with this. That took a few minutes.

Wanna a list of all those NFL 1000 yard rushers out of HBCU schools?

How about all those Mississippi Delta blusmen who recorded prior to 1930?

Olympic sprinters in the NFL from an historical perspective?

Who was the first black boxer to hold a world championship?

Who did Lou Thesz beat the first time he won an NWA rasslin' title?

Yep, I'm a freak of nature.

Cochina
12-22-2012, 05:30 PM

Little & quick? You can stop right there esse!

Avante
12-22-2012, 05:33 PM
Wanna talk about those great prewar blues cats out of Texas

Cochina
12-22-2012, 05:35 PM
Wich war?

Avante
12-22-2012, 05:37 PM
Wich war?

Dude, give it up, ok? It's pretty obvious you don't know shit.

ChumpDumper
12-22-2012, 05:48 PM
When you say stupid shit like...if you did know how to read...tells us what about you? You lose all credibility when you say stupid shit like that. Why play silly shit like that? Makes you look beyond stupid.You're the one who couldn't tell it was a suggestion. That makes you look stupid. That was my way of telling you you looked stupid.

I'm not desperate about anything I just like to showoff and then watch little fucks like you try your best to discredit me when you realy can't because I really am the real deal. You just can't stand it and it's funny to watch.The real deal of what? That's the reason you are so funny to me. King of the Wannabe Attention Whores isn't something I would choose to brag about -- but it seems really important to you. Different strokes.

ChumpDumper
12-22-2012, 05:50 PM

Wanna a list of all those NFL 1000 yard rushers out of HBCU schools?

How about all those Mississippi Delta blusmen who recorded prior to 1930?

Olympic sprinters in the NFL from an historical perspective?

Who was the first black boxer to hold a world championship?

Who did Lou Thesz beat the first time he won an NWA rasslin' title?

Yep, I'm a freak of nature.So you admit to just looking shit up.

Not really a historian tbh.

Avante
12-22-2012, 05:59 PM
You're the one who couldn't tell it was a suggestion. That makes you look stupid. That was my way of telling you you looked stupid.

The real deal of what? That's the reason you are so funny to me. King of the Wannabe Attention Whores isn't something I would choose to brag about -- but it seems really important to you. Different strokes.

People simply can't stand anyone bragging about themself and it's funny to watch.

Stupid is when you come here to work off everyone elses ideas/threads. Then..THEN...spend all your time in the negative. I have never seen you do anything other than criticize/bitch/moan n' groan. You never ever share a thought of your own, you just look at threads where you can do your lameass bitch routine, that's stupid little fella and you're too fucking dumb to see it.

Why does anyone care what others talk about if it doesn't pertain to them? Ever see me enter a thread to do nothing but bug the OP, I stay away from threads that don't interest. Not you oh no you just have to do your stupid bulllshit like some dumbass little pest. why is that Sluggo? Answer that question. why do you care what I/anyone else does? What's it to you, why do you care if nobody is talking to you anout it? Answer that question.

ChumpDumper
12-22-2012, 06:04 PM
Stupid is when you come here to work off everyone elses ideas/threads. Then..THEN...spend all your time in the negative. I have never seen you do anything other than criticize/bitch/moan n' groan. You never ever share a thought of your own, you just look at threads where you can do your lameass bitch routine, that's stupid little fella and you're too fucking dumb to see it.Actually, it's hilarious that you think my message board persona is precisely how I act IRL. My life's worth is not measured by the threads I start, nor my post count, nor anything I do on a message board. You and your ilk take this internets business very seriously. Making fun of that is irresistible tbh.

Why does anyone care what others talk about if it doesn't pertain to them? Ever see me enter a thread to do nothing but bug the OP, I stay away from threads that don't interest. Not you oh no you just have to do your stupid bulllshit like some dumbass little pest. why is that Sluggo? Answer that question. why do you care what I/anyone else does? What's it to you, why do you care if nobody is talking to you anout it? Answer that question.I've told you many times, you amuse me and are incredibly easy to rile up.

Like now, for instance.

Avante
12-22-2012, 06:12 PM
Actually, it's hilarious that you think my message board persona is precisely how I act IRL. My life's worth is not measured by the threads I start, nor my post count, nor anything I do on a message board. You and your ilk take this internets business very seriously. Making fun of that is irresistible tbh.

I've told you many times, you amuse me and are incredibly easy to rile up.

Like now, for instance.

So you are only here to rile people up. Gotcha!

That's why nobody gives a shit about your opinion. I laugh at you, you're an idiot.

ChumpDumper
12-22-2012, 06:27 PM
So you are only here to rile people up. Gotcha!

That's why nobody gives a shit about your opinion. I laugh at you, you're an idiot.I don't remember asking for anyone to give a shit about my opinion.

Is it important to you that people here give a shit about yours?

Yes or no.

Avante
12-22-2012, 06:34 PM
I don't remember asking for anyone to give a shit about my opinion.

Yes or no.

Dude, then why bother giving an opinion? You just run off at the mouth for no reason at all? Is that stupid or what? So you throw out all your stupid bullshit for no reason at all, why?

What a total moron.

ChumpDumper
12-22-2012, 06:38 PM
Dude, then why bother giving an opinion? You just run off at the mouth for no reason at all? Is that stupid or what? So you throw out all your stupid bullshit for no reason at all, why?

What a total moron.I give my opinions simply because I want to. I find it helps discussion on a discussion board.

You never answered the question.

Yes or no.

monosylab1k
12-22-2012, 06:41 PM
Considering i had the second most successful radio show in SpursTalk history, i am here to offer any advice. Granted, it's second out of two, but hey bling bling.

Avante
12-22-2012, 06:44 PM
I give my opinions simply because I want to. I find it helps discussion on a discussion board.

You never answered the question.

Yes or no.

ChumpDumper
12-22-2012, 06:52 PM
Quoting me isn't answering the question.

And didn't you already say goodbye to me a couple of times?

lol can't let go, can you?

I can understand why you'd want to run away or try to shut me down, but don't say it and then fail to follow through. That's a huge pussy move.

Avante
12-22-2012, 06:55 PM
Quoting me isn't answering the question.

And didn't you already say goodbye to me a couple of times?

lol can't let go, can you?

Let's see who can ignore the other one the longest ,ok?

ChumpDumper
12-22-2012, 06:56 PM
Let's see who can ignore the other one the longest ,ok?You already failed.

Avante
12-22-2012, 06:59 PM
You already failed.

Totally owned, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starting right now little fella, trust me, you need me far more than I need you.

ChumpDumper
12-22-2012, 07:01 PM
Totally owned, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starting right now little fella, trust me, you need me far more than I need you.lol you welched before you even made the bet.

You're pathetic and you don't know anything, you just look upn trivia.

OK, start now.

Avante
12-22-2012, 07:07 PM
lol you welched before you even made the bet.

You're pathetic and you don't know anything, you just look upn trivia.

OK, start now.

There we have it sports fans was that toooooo easy or what? Little shit is sooooo owned it's comical. What's really funny is how he's too stupid to see it, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The dude has no self respect at all.

Trainwreck2100
12-22-2012, 07:09 PM
There we have it sports fans was that toooooo easy or what? Little shit is sooooo owned it's comical. What's really funny is how he's too stupid to see it, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The dude has no self respect at all.

how is what he's doing any different than what you're doing?

ChumpDumper
12-22-2012, 07:10 PM

The dude has no self respect at all.It would be funny had you not said you were done with me 30 minutes ago. To wit:
Trust me on this one slick, there are a handful of you little fucks I led around by the nose. You are one of them, yep...I work ya like the little whore you are. Totally own your ass.

See ya~~~~~~~You can't even win a bet with yourself.

ChumpDumper
12-22-2012, 07:11 PM
how is what he's doing any different than what you're doing?It's different in that I am saying goodbye and actually leaving for the night.

Stay angry, raZon!

Avante
12-22-2012, 07:13 PM
how is what he's doing any different than what you're doing?

Who is the daddy of this thread, yep, me. Is the little shit in "my" thread to talk about the topic or hassle me, well? Why not just pass on topics he doesn't care about? Did he not come in here being critical, well? Am I not just defending myself? The little shit stays away and we have no problem, right?

Did you read the topic post, of course you didn't, you are only here to bug, right?

Trainwreck2100
12-22-2012, 07:15 PM
Who is the daddy of this thread, yep, me. Is the little shit in "my" thread to talk about the topic or hassle me, well? Why not just pass on topics he doesn't care about? Did he not come in here being critical, well? Am I not just defending myself? The little shit stays away and e have no problem, right?

what are you complaining about you shit in people's threads all the time

Avante
12-22-2012, 07:16 PM
what are you complaining about you shit in people's threads all the time

Where, show me, would love to see that.

Trainwreck2100
12-22-2012, 07:24 PM
what's great about that statement is I don't have to back it up because the vast majority would agree with it.

Avante
12-22-2012, 07:26 PM
what's great about that statement is I don't have to back it up because the vast majority would agree with it.

Why lie? Go ahead man put up or shut up, show me the facts. You can't do it and you know it, you are a liar. Prove me wrong. Show me what you are talking about. You're a liar!

Trainwreck2100
12-22-2012, 07:31 PM
you call me a liar and yet you're the one who has admitted to lying when it suits you. So yeah you could be lying by calling me a liar. We don't know cause you only tell the truth when it helps you

Avante
12-22-2012, 07:50 PM
you call me a liar and yet you're the one who has admitted to lying when it suits you. So yeah you could be lying by calling me a liar. We don't know cause you only tell the truth when it helps you

So where are those threads you were talking about? Oh yeah, there aren't any and we both know it. So you lied.

When we have guys who do nothing but follow others around to bug them, I'll tell them whatever I feel like, yep I have no respect for posters like that. Do you see me following anyone around to bug them while doing nothing myself?

Trainwreck2100
12-22-2012, 10:08 PM
its there, i don't need to post em cause most people know that's what you do

CuckingFunt
12-23-2012, 02:35 AM
Do you need training to know about something? You can't be self taught?

According to the definition you posted earlier, an historian is an expert or an authority on a particular subject.

According to the online Merriam-Webster dictionary, the definition of both expert and authority stipulate formal training and/or formal recognition as a requirement.

So, no. Per your own preferred definition, you cannot be a self-taught historian.

CuckingFunt
12-23-2012, 02:42 AM
She must be good at something though, she has been on the verge of "becoming a ____ ____" for all her life!

Most people following their passion are on the verge of becoming a _____ ______ all their lives until the day they finally become that thing. It's called planning and hard work. And it's generally considered pretty admirable.

She sure does place value on credentials and/or titles too :lmao

I place value on the amount of hard work that goes into obtaining those credentials and/or titles.

mouse
12-23-2012, 03:19 AM
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/3974/jesussp.jpg

Check your texts.

Avante
12-23-2012, 03:42 AM
According to the definition you posted earlier, an historian is an expert or an authority on a particular subject.

According to the online Merriam-Webster dictionary, the definition of both expert and authority stipulate formal training and/or formal recognition as a requirement.

So, no. Per your own preferred definition, you cannot be a self-taught historian.

Well when you know all there is to know meaning the origins also of....

Mississippi Delta
Piedmont
Texas
St. Louis
Alabama
Louisiana
Memphis

...blues.

NFL
ACC
AFL
Big10
Pac12
Big12
Big East
SEC
SWAC
MEAC
WAC
MAC

...football/track

....it makes you an historian. How can you be trained when no trainer knows more?

Do we know the history of the President of the United States? How long does it take to teach yourself just who was who? How long would it take to know all there is to know about Motown Records? You need training or simply some time to bone up on it? That takes training or simply reading up on it?

There are WWI/WWII historians out there, do you really believe they had somebody train them?

Joe "the Jet" Perry was the first 49er to gain a 1000 yards in a season, since I know who all the other Niners who gained a 1000 yards in a season were wouldn't that make me an historian on that particular topic. that took training?

Actually I can name the first 1000 yd rusher on every team in the league, that's not an historian on that particular topic?

mouse
12-24-2012, 06:23 PM
So are you going to man up and get this show on he air?