PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Bunnyball isnt working either.......not since Larry Bird TBH

lebomb
12-21-2012, 08:08 AM
Look at all the sorry non athletic white dudes that can shoot, but still don't have an impact on the game. Show me one....ok, well maybe Kevin Love and Dirk (who isnt healthy), but other than that?? Who? Nash?....LOL. Gasol? LMAO!!!!
Thank god for :monkey ball or basketball would really be boring and suck cawk.

Trill Clinton
12-21-2012, 08:44 AM
:lmao

thunderfan
12-21-2012, 08:52 AM
Nick Collison, at times, has a huge impact on games. Nikola Pekovic had an enormous impact last night, as did Barea. Manu? There's many white guys that have an impact on the game, although obviously these players aren't the ones selling the tickets. It goes without saying that NBA basketball is dominated by black players.

Jodelo
12-21-2012, 08:54 AM
Nick Collison in the same sentence as Love, Dirk, Manu or even Barea. :lmao

Has a huge impact by consistently getting raped by Dirk! :lol

thunderfan
12-21-2012, 09:03 AM

The original question was to show a white player, besides Dirk, etc that had an impact on the game. You seem to be making your own assumptions about what I said. While Nick Collison is certainly not even remotely the caliber player that Dirk is in many regards and not the offensive player that either of the others mentioned are either, he undeniably has had a big impact (in a positive way for his team), in many games. Having an impact is not limited to putting up 40 points. I mentioned Collison just as an example of a guy who is not an offensive player, but still can have a big impact on games. There's a lot of guys like him in the league. Like I said, these guys don't sell the tickets, but they do play an important role at times.

thunderfan
12-21-2012, 09:10 AM

You must be one of these fans who only notices the guy putting the points on the board in a game and gives no thought whatsoever to what anyone else on the court is doing. Who is setting the screens to get these guys open? Who is scrapping on the boards? Who is diving for loose balls? Who is communicating defensively on screens, pick and rolls, etc? There's a lot more to basketball than alley oops and 3 pointers. Try paying attention.

resistanze
12-21-2012, 09:20 AM
He's white and scrappy!

thunderfan
12-21-2012, 09:30 AM
Also, if you're calling Bird "bunnyball", then the 2011 Mavs would be "bunnyball" too, seeing that Dirk was clearly the key to that championship. So..bunnyball has worked since Bird.

lebomb
12-21-2012, 09:42 AM
Also, if you're calling Bird "bunnyball", then the 2011 Mavs would be "bunnyball" too, seeing that Dirk was clearly the key to that championship. So..bunnyball has worked since Bird.

Ummmm............did you read my post?? I mentioned Dirk.

Jodelo
12-21-2012, 09:42 AM
Collison :lmao

tlongII
12-21-2012, 09:49 AM
Luke Babbitt can hit the THREE!

thunderfan
12-21-2012, 10:03 AM
Collison :lmao

You're not real smart, are you? Or are you just too damn lazy and incompetent to reply with any type of intelligence? I'm not making Collison out to be anything more than he is. I'm simply saying he's a role player that can impact games. Dallas played Brian F. Cardinal during the Finals their Championship year. What do you have to say about that? Clearly, Carlisle thought he could have some sort of impact on the game, or he wouldn't have put him on the floor. My point, AGAIN, being that guys can make an impact. You just have to be a smart fan to notice and appreciate it.

TheRealCB
12-21-2012, 10:08 AM
Well there are many useful white players,and LOL at Gasol all you want but the guy is an amazing player. Also,everyone ends up playing a white man's game (Pierce,Kobe,Garnet) or fade as they age (Wade,Iverson).

Edit: Brandon Roy always played like a white dude,too.

lebomb
12-21-2012, 10:18 AM
Also,everyone ends up playing a white man's game (Pierce,Kobe,Garnet) or fade as they age (Wade,Iverson).

LMMFAO!!!!! Seriously?? Saying 35-40yr old monkeyball players are compared to a young or in their prime bunnyball player????

STFU! :pimpslap

weebo
12-21-2012, 10:23 AM
Who is this Nick Collison?

Dex
12-21-2012, 10:44 AM
Let's see....past NBA champions:

2012 - Heat - Bosh (obviously not a white dude, but still a soft, jump-shooting big man)
2011 - Mavs - Dirk
2010 - Lakers - Pau
2009 - Lakers - Pau

Yep, doesn't seem to be working out too well at all.

thunderfan
12-21-2012, 10:49 AM
The Spurs last title team was about as bunnyball as it gets, no? - if you forget about skin color. That's more a question than a statement. I'm not 100% sure, but seems as though they were..

Dex
12-21-2012, 11:04 AM
The Spurs last title team was about as bunnyball as it gets, no? - if you forget about skin color. That's more a question than a statement. I'm not 100% sure, but seems as though they were..

I considered that...Tim Duncan in 2007 wasn't the banger he once was, but he could still get it done in the post at that time.

Robert Horry wasn't afraid to get his hands dirty, but he still lived mostly on the perimeter.

Oberto and Elson were Charmin soft. Bonner didn't get much run back then.

Jodelo
12-21-2012, 11:21 AM
You're not real smart, are you? Or are you just too damn lazy and incompetent to reply with any type of intelligence? I'm not making Collison out to be anything more than he is. I'm simply saying he's a role player that can impact games. Dallas played Brian F. Cardinal during the Finals their Championship year. What do you have to say about that? Clearly, Carlisle thought he could have some sort of impact on the game, or he wouldn't have put him on the floor. My point, AGAIN, being that guys can make an impact. You just have to be a smart fan to notice and appreciate it.

Like that you take some time to answer. :toast

That said: Collison! :lmao

thunderfan
12-21-2012, 11:30 AM
Like that you take some time to answer. :toast

That said: Collison! :lmao

Please go get an education. Your ignorance and lack of ability to complete sentences or thoughts is alarming.

JamStone
12-21-2012, 12:06 PM
I know people love to coin terms but I would figure on ST, it would have been decidedly more racist than "bunnyball"

Jodelo
12-21-2012, 12:25 PM
Please go get an education. Your ignorance and lack of ability to complete sentences or thoughts is alarming.

:lmaoCollison

Trill Clinton
12-21-2012, 01:24 PM
I know people love to coin terms but I would figure on ST, it would have been decidedly more racist than "bunnyball"

yea i would have gone with "crackerball" or "honkeyball"

Technique
12-21-2012, 01:41 PM
How did this turn out to be a racial topic? There are plenty of black players who aren't athletic freaks, but just know how to play the game.

You black people are so fucking sensitive :rollin

JamStone
12-21-2012, 01:46 PM
How did this turn out to be a racial topic? There are plenty of black players who aren't athletic freaks, but just know how to play the game.

Turn out? Uh, it was a racial topic to begin with. The OP specifically talks about non athletic white dudes.

Creepn
12-21-2012, 01:53 PM
yea i would have gone with "crackerball" or "honkeyball"

Lol.

I agree "bunnyball" sucks.

Technique
12-21-2012, 01:55 PM
Turn out? Uh, it was a racial topic to begin with. The OP specifically talks about non athletic white dudes.

This entire thread is a response to the monkeyball thread, which talks about athleticism.

Creepn
12-21-2012, 02:00 PM
This entire thread is a response to the monkeyball thread, which talks about athleticism.

No. That thread is an attempt to degrade the athleticism of black athletes and to view it as a negative thing. Racist thread imo which bore this racist thread.

Technique
12-21-2012, 02:12 PM
The athletic players are all black sure, but we're all fans of the sport here. Obviously the sport of basketball is predominantly black. The OP of the monkeyball thread did not mention anything about black vs white. But, rather athleticism vs fundamentals.

Again, stop being sensitive and turning everything into a racial debate.

Trill Clinton
12-21-2012, 02:14 PM

lol here we go with this shit again.

soon as one of the brotha's here comment on race the sensitive card gets pulled.

anyways, are you the young lady that said Klitchko is the most athletic heavyweight of all time?

Creepn
12-21-2012, 02:21 PM
Lol Klitcko the most athletic heavy weight? I'd give that to Ali without a doubt.

Not knocking on Klitcko though.

Trill Clinton
12-21-2012, 02:24 PM
lol yea i think it was her who said it.

i had the same reaction as you did when she said it too lol.

the klitchko's fought in the weakest heavyweight division of all time.

Technique
12-21-2012, 02:25 PM
"I don't buy the idea that today's fighters are not as good as the old fighters," stated Tyson recently to Oliver Holt of the London Mirror. "If you had asked Joe Frazier if he could beat me when I was at my best, he would have said, 'Hell yeah.' That's the way boxing goes. I think I could beat the next generation of fighters but the reality of history is that the fighters get better and better, bigger and bigger and stronger and stronger."

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-21-2012, 02:25 PM
Don't bunnies hop around and shit? Calling honkyball bunnyball is one of the worst fuckin insults ever.

:monkey insults are fuckin horrible

Trill Clinton
12-21-2012, 02:32 PM
"I don't buy the idea that today's fighters are not as good as the old fighters," stated Tyson recently to Oliver Holt of the London Mirror. "If you had asked Joe Frazier if he could beat me when I was at my best, he would have said, 'Hell yeah.' That's the way boxing goes. I think I could beat the next generation of fighters but the reality of history is that the fighters get better and better, bigger and bigger and stronger and stronger."

lmaoooooooo ahahahahahahaaha!!!

this is why i don't talk sports with most women.

find a quote of tyson's where he says klitchko could beat him.

frazier and tyson both would beat him 10 times out of 10

Technique
12-21-2012, 02:38 PM
lmaoooooooo ahahahahahahaaha!!!

this is why i don't talk sports with most women.

find a quote of tyson's where he says klitchko could beat him.

frazier and tyson both would beat him 10 times out of 10

Here's my argument to your well thought out and calculated point: No they wouldn't.

Now go fry your gritz and move along with your unproductive day.

Trill Clinton
12-21-2012, 02:44 PM
Here's my argument to your well thought out and calculated point: No they wouldn't.

Now go fry your gritz and move along with your unproductive day.

well if the bold isn't the pot calling the kettle black, no racist lol.

now YOU'RE the one being sensitive smh.

and you don't fry grits, you boil them.

Technique
12-21-2012, 02:47 PM
"I think I could beat the next generation of fighters but the reality of history is that the fighters get better and better, bigger and bigger and stronger and stronger."

In that quote Tyson is implying that although he believes in his ability to box, he understands that as the years progress fighters are more developed, both physically and technically. Klitschko is that fighter.

I chewed it up for you, now all you have to do is swallow.

O.J. Simpson
12-21-2012, 02:50 PM
:lol Klitschko
:lol Glittery Tiger
:lol Get back in the Kitchen

Technique
12-21-2012, 02:51 PM
well if the bold isn't the pot calling the kettle black, no racist lol.

now YOU'RE the one being sensitive smh.

and you don't fry grits, you boil them.

That's like saying you don't fry eggs, you boil them.

There's not just one way to do things you tunnel visioned bitch boy. I know it's hard to process, but there is a thing called alternative

Trill Clinton
12-21-2012, 02:51 PM
"I think I could beat the next generation of fighters but the reality of history is that the fighters get better and better, bigger and bigger and stronger and stronger."

In that quote Tyson is implying that although he believes in his ability to box, he understands that as the years progress fighters are more developed, both physically and technically. Klitschko is that fighter.

I chewed it up for you, now all you have to do is swallow.

uhh okay...

he didn't say he would lose to klitchko or any of these new heavyweights.

Tyson in his prime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any heavyweight in his prime after him.

Trill Clinton
12-21-2012, 02:53 PM
That's like saying you don't fry eggs, you boil them.

There's not just one way to do things you tunnel visioned bitch boy. I know it's hard to process, but there is a thing called alternative

now i'm a bitch boy lol.

that was totally uncalled for.

damn you so sensitive.

i'm not an expert on grits like you are, ma'am.

Technique
12-21-2012, 02:55 PM
now i'm a bitch boy lol.

that was totally uncalled for.

damn you so sensitive.

i'm not an expert on grits like you are, ma'am.

You're not an expert on a whole lot of things, yet you still flap your gums.

At least you're starting to understand how retarded you really are :lol

Trill Clinton
12-21-2012, 02:58 PM

i'm not an expert on all things related to grits.

you're not an expert on boxing.

i agree to never discuss the proper way to cook grits.

you agree to never discuss anything related to boxing.

deal?

FkLA
12-21-2012, 03:38 PM
Why do black people jump so much higher and move so much faster than everyone else ?

DD
12-21-2012, 03:46 PM
Why do black people jump so much higher and move so much faster than everyone else ?

Ask Jimmy the Greek.

As for the OP....

:monkey

Stalin
12-21-2012, 04:56 PM

nature made it so, to compensate for their low iq's, IMO TBH

smaka
12-21-2012, 05:08 PM
C:lolllis:loln ... What exactly has he done is his career?

thunderfan
12-21-2012, 05:11 PM
I'm really white. Under 6 feet tall and well over 30. I can still jump up and grab a 10
foot rim. 15 years ago I could dunk fairly easily.

thunderfan
12-21-2012, 05:13 PM
C:lolllis:loln ... What exactly has he done is his career?
Solid role player and making millions for it. Laugh on

Dirk Oneanddoneski
12-21-2012, 06:28 PM
honkyball is an acceptable name tbh

Dex
12-21-2012, 06:47 PM
I hate to side with thunderfan, but Nick Collison has made a career out of punking the Spurs, so Spur fan really doesn't havent any room to talk in this particular debate.

Killakobe81
12-21-2012, 08:06 PM
Avs don't win it all without Tyson and Deshawn thuggin up them bunny ballets tbh

whitemamba
12-21-2012, 08:11 PM
Avs don't win it all without Tyson and Deshawn thuggin up them bunny ballets tbh

this

purplengold
12-21-2012, 09:46 PM

You ain't got much room ta call people retarded when you think either klitchko is even top 15 heavyweight. he lost ta the best boxer he fought n Lennox not top 15 either. with logic you used ta justify your claim, Marciano should be the best boxer of all time in yo opinion.

Latarian Milton
12-21-2012, 11:08 PM
the league strongly favors monkeyball cuz it's more attractive, and gives them monkeyballers all helps they're gonna need including freebies, crab steps etc... for those people who have a great knowledge of the game would prefer spurs games to monkeyball but the vast majority of basketball fans just watch this shit for fun, the league would be stupid not to cater to the fans imho

however if you wanna learn how to play basketball u better watch the games of those so-called TOSBs, especially like paul pierce or dirk who have little athleticism to fall back on but still score 20+ points a game with ease even at their ages

YoMamaIsCallin
12-22-2012, 02:24 PM
Here's what's stupid. Making a player's basketball player's skin color the first thing that you consider. Just so thoughtless and uninteresting.

It's like going into a car dealer and saying "I want a red car."

DD
12-22-2012, 03:06 PM
^
Is this your first foray into the NBA Forum?